Above the Stem Reviews

6 | Redlands, CA

6 Reviews for Above the Stem

Johanna Stamper · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Best Designer Florist for Weddings

This place is amazing!! They will work on your budget with different options on flowers for the bouquet and personalize it to your style. Very open, honest, and professional with how they can make your dream bouquet come true.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 11/24/2018

A dream come true

Prerna was such a delight and joy to work with. She not only followed everything I wanted she exceeded my expectations x 100. My bouquet was more than I could ever dreamed of, she incorporated every detail we had discussed. From the moment I walked into the church and saw the beautiful flowers displayed to walking into my reception the floral arrangements and set-up she created was an actual dream. I had over 30 tables, backboard, signage, and a donut wall(&more) that all needed flowers and she made the vision I had come to life. Prerna and her team made the process so wonderful and seamless.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lydia Larsen · Married on 01/08/2019

Wonderful florist

Prerna was a dream to work with! I had a concept for my wedding flowers, but didn't know exactly what I wanted. Prerna asked me questions about my wedding, the feel, my dress and then showed what type of flowers and colors she thought would fit. She was amazing!!!. Leading up to the wedding she was so helpful and supportive. The day of I of the wedding I had not planned to decorate the kneeling bench, but she was so sweet and threw something together to make sure everything looked flawless.
    She does everything too. Bouquets, boutonnieres, floral crowns, isle decor, unity candle decor, wreaths, garlands for arches, you name it she does it and does it so well. If you are looking for an amazing florist who truly cares about her work and is passionate about making your dream come true, Above the Stem is the place for you!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 10/13/2018

3.0

Above the Stem was really great

Above the Stem was great to work with. I had the rest of the flowers done by a close friend so it was important that we find a way to still keep everything cohesive and Above the Stem did a fantastic job. I had a vision in my head, something a bit more different and fun than just typical roses and baby's breath for the bridal party flowers, and they were fantastic in helping me realize it. What they gave me was bright, vibrant and creative. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • I

Kalani · Married on 08/08/2008

3.5
      3.0

Service was very friendly. Also guaranteed that if there was anything wrong with any of the flowers, they would exchange them. I found this very helpful.

Sent on 09/03/2008

KC · Married on 05/26/2017

The staff was nice, patient and professional. I did not know what I wanted and Prerna was able to create something so perfect I could not have been happier. She used seasonal flowers finding the most perfect shades of red. She even used branches and feathers to match the vision that I had. the flowers were delivered and set out on time without issue. The arrangements looks just as beautiful the next day.

Sent on 03/07/2018