Above & Beyond Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

7 | Greensboro, NC

7 Reviews for Above & Beyond Wedding and Event Planning

Brittney · Married on 05/31/2014

Amazing! The food was a hit. So much flavor and such presentation. We went with the buffet and served parmesan crusted chicken and beef tenderloin. Everyone went on and on about how perfect the food was. The staff was friendly and helpful. When we went for out tasting we weren't really sure what we wanted to serve. Christy cooked us up several options and we had leftover for days. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/12/2013

We used Above and Beyond for day of coordination for our wedding. April and her staff were amazing! We could not have done it without her! She is very experienced, professional, and organized. She thinks of every little detail and made sure that our day was perfect! Many of my bridesmaids commented on how wonderful and helpful she was. Definitely one of the best investments I made that day. I would recommend April to every bride!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Bobby · Married on 06/01/2013

Food and service was exceptional. Servers and everyone involved was very professional.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Becky · Married on 09/12/2011

I cannot say enough good things about April Plummer and Above and Beyond Wedding & Event Planning. April was the wedding director for my daughter's wedding rehearsal and ceremony. She and her assistant also helped coordinate things throughout the reception (working with the DJ and catering director at the venue). The service provided was superb. April was available from the beginning to answer any planning questions and provide assistance if needed. At the rehearsal she made sure everyone knew what was expected of them on the big day. The day of she and her assistant were there from the time pictures started until the end of the reception. April somehow managed to stay on top of everything (every detail and then some)!! My husband kept asking me where I found her - "she is awesome". And she is truly awesome. My daughter's wedding was an absolutely beautiful event from beginning to end. Thank you April!

Sent on 12/10/2011

Tina · Married on 08/20/2011

April was such a pleasure to work with. She was so professional and knew exactly what needed to be done. The music was very good and all of my guest had an exceptional time. Thanks so much April. TJ & Tina Payne

Sent on 12/30/2011

Ryan · Married on 10/30/2010

I couldn't imagine not having April as our wedding planner. She was very organized and helpful. It made our wedding day so much easier and non stressful. She was our best wedding vendor. Thanks again for making our day so wonderful.

Sent on 12/30/2011

Lori · Married on 03/26/2010

April Plummer, with Above and Beyond Wedding & Event Planning, was the Day of Coordinator for our March 26, 2010 wedding. The name of her company says it all because she went well above and beyond. April is a beautiful person inside and out and every single guest at our wedding commented on how wonderful she is. My husband and I both agree that having April as our DOC was the best decision we have ever made. She is THE reason our day was PERFECT and we couldn't thank her enough for all of her hard work. April handled every last detail so all we had to do was enjoy the day. She made sure the ceremony and reception were decorated beautifully, everyone had everything they needed, and we were all on the same page. She even had food and cake set aside for us to take to our hotel for after the reception. Everyone was relaxed and having fun thanks to her and her assistant Melissa. I would recommend April to every bride. She will do any and everything in her power to make your wedding day the greatest day of your life.

Sent on 05/04/2010