63 Reviews for Above All Events

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)

The greatest decision we ever made was working with Alyson of Above All Events! In the words of a previous review: Alyson absolutely shines in all the areas of wedding planning and is simply an all around amazing person. Her talent in orchestrating every single detail, her creativity, exquisite taste, unflappable flexibility, her graceful, tactful way of dealing with all vendors, family, bridal party and, yes, me, the detail driven, perfectionist bride! I cannot recommend Alyson highly enough. NO ONE else could’ve been greater to work with! From our first phone call, Alyson was invested in our wedding. Other wedding planners I spoke with made me feel like a bride, Alyson made me feel like the ONLY bride.

Through the incredibly detailed planning, Alyson made sure our day was perfect. Any tiny mishaps that aren’t anticipated (they DO happen!) disappear with her magic wand. For example, I had danced so much that my long flowing hair needed to be pulled back! I was about to take make a pony tail - Alyson sat me down, pulled out some bobby pins, and in minutes my hair was in a fabulous updo. So many of my guests commented on my hair and thought a stylist “transformed” me into my new look - sounds so glamorous, but if they only knew! Truth is, I really couldn’t have felt more beautiful! It’s the millions of little details, similar to these, that even the most detail oriented brides don’t anticipate - this is where Alyson comes in and makes even a perfectionist say “WOW”!

I could go on and on and give endless examples of what Alyson did to make our day special - and am happy to give my personal recommendation via email or phone to any bride to be!

I’m so extremely grateful and have such an incredibly full heart - our day would have NOT been the same without Alyson! She brought our wedding to another level - wedding of the century - simply put, ABOVE ALL EVENTS!

With love and endless appreciation,
Kristen and Austin

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Reception, Religious

Look no further! We are so thrilled that we chose Alyson of Above All Events! She absolutely shines in all the areas that matter to us: her talent in orchestrating every single detail, her creativity, her exquisite taste, unflappable flexibility, her graceful, tactful way of dealing with all vendors, family, bridal party and, yes, me, the demanding- nervous- excited- emotional mother of the bride! I can not recommend Alyson highly enough. We worked with her partner Teresa also on the day of the wedding as one covered the venue and the other the church and off site photos. They coordinated everything seamlessly, flawlessly and our daughter's day was spectacular!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Alyson and Teresa gave us a day we will never forget and always look fondly on! They took care of all the concerns on wedding day, and allowed us to just enjoy the moment. Leading up to the wedding, Alyson (who we worked primarily with) ensured that all of the details and particulars were arranged, and always had our best interest in mind. She was a pleasure to work with and gave us peace of mind as we planned our once in a lifetime event. We are truly thankful and blessed to have chosen and worked with Alyson and Teresa, and would absolutely reccomend them to anyone looking for someone to make there special day perfect! Thank you so much again!
-Eric & Erin

Photo for Above All Events Review - Perfect flowers!
Photo for Above All Events Review - The table scape
Photo for Above All Events Review - The beautiful dance floor
Photo for Above All Events Review - Sweetheart table
Profile Picture Erin, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Teresa and Alyson went above and beyond our expectations. Everything was so much less stressful for us and the wedding was an enormous success thanks to these wonderful ladies!

Profile Picture elena, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Theresa and Allison were great, not only did they help create a unique vision - they worked within our budget and provided the best option available to create a magical weekend.

Profile Picture Vicky, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter and I enjoyed planning her wedding and didn't need a wedding planner from day one. However, a few months prior we realized having a "month of" wedding planner would allow all of us to enjoy her special day and so we interviewed 3 different companies. We got more than "month of" from Above All Events. They are the most professional, caring and reliable experts in wedding planning. Everything flowed with ease and stress levels were low. Thank you Alyson for everything.
Mona Besse

Profile Picture Mona, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It is truly hard to put into words how Alyson and Teresa made my wedding exactly how I dreamed it would be. The planning was on point for every aspect and put us in touch with all the right people. It would be hard not to have them as part of your wedding! Both Alyson and Teresa are the kind of woman you want around you not only for your wedding day but in life!

Profile Picture Alivia, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Teresa and Alyson are seriously amazing! I would recommend them time and time again. We had the best engagement party EVER! I mean EVER. Every single guest contacted me the next day saying how amazing our party was. Even called it "flawless". We have been asked many times how we are going to top this party at our wedding! We really had them most amazing experience and both Alyson and Teresa work their tails off from the moment you book with them until the breakdown of the party is fully completed. Could not have had a better experience! Every little detail tied the whole party together and put a special touch on the party. Teresa came to our house the day of booking and we told her our ideas and her visions were endless and she really painted a picture in our heads of what the party would be like and fully executed it! This party will never be forgotten! Thank you so much ladies!!!!!! You seriously made it so special for us and we can thank you enough!!! We will be booking you again for future events!

Profile Picture Nikki, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Working with Teresa was an absolute pleasure! My husband and I are both on the type-a side ;-) she was so responsive and organized. I could not have felt more confident that she was making our dream of a beach wedding into the most beautiful reality. Everyone commented on how calm I was the day of, that's because Teresa was taking care of everything. Thanks again to you and your team, amazing amazing amazing time was had by all!

Photos
Profile Picture Gabrielle, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Every bride begins the wedding planning journey with a different vision - and Teresa Mondelli Romanelli of above all events will make that vision a reality!!
How can we express our gratitude for making Gabby Dalrymple and Justin Stevens day perfect!! All the planning and behind the scenes work made the day flawless!! Fire Island is most definitely a challenge and Teresa took care of every detail- from getting 220 chairs onto the beach to making sure the muppets made it to the wedding- and every detail in between!! Working closely with all the vendors made everything go so smooth!!
If you are looking for guidance in planning a wedding choose a wedding planner - be assured that choosing above all events will not disappoint -
Thank you Teresa for making things "just happen" - the day was perfect and we have you to thank for that!!

Profile Picture lyn, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

“I am giving you a 10++ for Justin & Gabby Stevens’ wedding. Everything was PERFECT. Every detail was taken care of. I couldn’t believe how beautiful you made Maguires. It was MAGICAL. And the beach ceremony was over the top. I have never been to a beach wedding but it will be really hard to top the one you orchestrated for Justin & Gabby. Don’t think I have ever had more fun at a wedding than I did at theirs. As mother of the groom I was ready and willing to offer any assistance but they didn’t need any input. You were the go to source for everything. Believe it or not, everyone wanted to know where to get the cake topper…it was a real hit!!!! Friends and Family were raving for days! And pictures galore flooded Facebook. Thank you so much for making their ceremony as special as they are!” P.S. I LOVED THE DONUTS (favors) TOO! Carol Bloom Stevens

Profile Picture Carol, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Teresa and Alyson helped make our event at Chelsea Mansion a fairytale wedding. We had good ideas, however their professionalism took it to the next level with amazing touches. We can’t possibly imagine our special day without them. We were fortunate to work with them both!!!

Profile Picture Janet, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so thankful to have found Allyson and Theresa at above all events. When I first spoke with Allyson, I knew immediately that they were the ones to help me with my wedding planning. They were always available, communicated frequently with me and my vendors and took the time to understand exactly what i wanted and needed. They took over everything for me and I knew that I didn't have to worry about a thing. When it came to the wedding day, I really do not know what I would have done without them. We didn't get married at a typical wedding venue so they really needed to step up and take control of everything, and they did! Everything that I envisioned happened seamlessly. Any challenges that were encountered were handled with professionalism and grace, and went unnoticed by me and my guests! I couldn't have had my PERFECT wedding without Alyson and Theresa! Thank you so much for everything! Patricia

Profile Picture Patricia, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines

The entire team is high end and top notch, but in the most reasonable and cost-efficient ways. We owe the magical day of our lives together to Alyson especially, but to everyone at Above All Events! We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Chris, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My fiancee (now wife) found Alyson on the Knot. After a phone call, we hired her to help us find a venue. Alyson identified a bunch of venues at different price points and each with their own unique style. She was patient and informative as we took our time to decide on just the right one, after which she provided valuable guidance in negotiating the contracts. We were pleased with her work so we then decided to upgrade to full service planning. The vendors she connected us with were excellent, especially the florist, photographer, DJ and baker. On our wedding day, Alyson and her partner Teresa kept the whole show running smoothly while my bride and I enjoyed the day without worrying for a second about the logistics. I can’t imagine having done it without them!

Profile Picture Frank, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Choose Above All Events for your special day! Alyson was extremely easy to work with and had so many amazing suggestions that I wouldn't have ever thought about! It can be really stressful planning a wedding and I could not have gotten through the day without Above All Events. The day was absolutely perfect because of Alyson!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A Father's Point of View:
Although I was not directly involved in most (or any) decisions that were made in the year long planning of my daughter's wedding I can unequivocally say that hiring Teresa of Above All Events was the best decision ever made. Teresa's knowledge, caring, and professionalism were the key to us having a most awesome wedding celebration. Everything that Teresa helped with or handled during the planning stages were super important and needed to be done properly and efficiently, that she accomplished without blinking an eye. However what she and Alyson did on the wedding day was second to none in making every single detail flow perfectly. Their total understanding of what happens, where to be, when to go was an amazing thing to watch. Their rapport with the vendors not only initially save us money but enabled us to enjoy the wedding and not worry that something wasn't right. Our family thanks them from the bottom of our hearts for truly caring and making a special day just perfect!

Profile Picture Robert, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter, Kimberly, was recently married at Oheka Castle. When we first went to visit the venue, we very fortunately met Teresa Romanelli and Alyson Joubert, the owners of "Above All Events", who were there setting up the ballroom for another event. As our daughter lives in Philadelphia and the wedding was on Long Island, we decided to use Above All Events to help coordinate all the wedding details. Teresa was our primary coordinator although we also had Alyson with us at various times throughout the process, including on Kim's wedding day.
Teresa helped make the entire wedding process seamless from start to finish. She was very accessible and got back to us quickly when we had a question. She even came to one of the appointments with the seamstress for my daughter's wedding dress when we were having some difficulty with the store.
Teresa was also a wonderful resource for choosing the wedding vendors. The process would have taken much longer as we had no idea where to begin. Each vendor was wonderful and helped make the event "over the top". She also sat with my daughter, her fiancé and my husband and I during our appointments with the vendors. She thought of details that would have never occurred to us that helped make the wedding wonderful!
We have received so many compliments on Kim and Brandon's wedding. We heartily recommend Above All Events to anyone planning an event. We can't thank them enough for a beautiful day!
Love, Bob and Candee

Profile Picture Cd, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would definitely recommend Above All Events for your next party! They were so wonderful and creative in planning my wedding...and made sure my day was a real success!! Alyson and Teresa are wonderful to work with, and made sure that everything I wanted was done beautifully!!!!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If it's your wish to hold the perfect event and you want someone that you can trust to take care of every detail, then I can completely recommend this company. They expanded my idea into a totally perfect fairytale wonderland!

Profile Picture Fiona, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

First I just want to say WOW! Above All Events was amazing! When I decided to throw an engagement party for my son and his fiance, I really didn't want to do any of the work - so when I met Teresa I knew right away she was the one! She was sweet, adorable, knowledgeable, professional and very creative. Her ideas were beyond and we just keep saying yes to all of it. Her partner, Alyson, was also a gem. They arrived early and stayed to the very end and left my house the way the found it The decor was fantastic - it was a Fall theme and they left nothing out. They handled every little thing that came up - I didn't need to worry about anything - I didn't need to do anything - they did it all! The caterer was delicious, the staff was perfect - and the DJ, Jeremy, was out of this world. He had everyone dancing all night. Teresa and Alyson are so terrific that I'm hoping I have the need to throw another party just so they can run it. I highly, very highly, recommend them to handle any type of occasion - they are the best!

Profile Picture Dolores, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Run don't walk! Working with these 2 will be one of your best choices to get your wedding off to to great start all the way to the moment it's over . They are top notch in every sense of the word! Great ideas, Amazing taste, they Pay Attention to Details, they make YOUR event feel like the most important event with impeccable service and they are pure pleasure to work with!! After the wedding was over people came up to me and asked me for their names and cards- they loved the sequence of our wedding night and how it flowed and the professionalism of these ladies! Best decision we made was hiring "Above All Events"

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would tell them if they want someone who reply's back to you ASAP, if they want someone who gives good advice but listens to what you want 100 percent then they should BOOK Above All Events. Teresa Romanelli was on her A game the whole time I worked with her. She created my save the dates, wedding invites, rehearsal dinner invites and my donation cards and they were all amazing and exactly what I wanted. I pictured what I wanted and explained it to Teresa and she created everything exactly the way I wanted it and dreamed of!!!! I am so grateful that I was introduced to her.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Teresa and she was amazing! She had everything run smoothly, helped us execute exactly what we envisioned our wedding to be, all while also being genuinely kind and professional.

Profile Picture User4685815, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews