About Love. Inspired Photography Reviews

25 | Chandler, AZ

25 Reviews for About Love. Inspired Photography

Cassandra · Married on 03/24/2018

I love Kacey and Taylor! I was definitely a crazy bride and they just rolled with it and listened to everything I wanted! They were flexible with my ever-changing timeline and I felt like they could read my mind! I love how specific they were with the pre-ceremony shots and how I didn't even notice they were there during the reception. I highly recommend About Love for any weddings or events if you want to work with amazing people who are dedicated to delivering exactly what you want at an amazing price!!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/21/2015

After meeting with Kacey and seeing what About Love Photography is about there was no doubt in our mind that this is who we wanted to shoot our wedding. Kacey is wonderful and we had no doubt that we wanted About Love to shoot our wedding. Kacey shot our engagement photos which turned out amazing! It took longer to receive the photos because she was having trouble with the software but it was worth the wait! Kiera and Heather were the photographers for our wedding day and they were both so much fun! I have not seen how the photos turned out yet but I know that they will be beautiful! Their vision fit right into what I was hoping my wedding day would be. Through out the day I never once felt like I posing for photos because they made it fun! I would highly recommend having Keira and Heather as your wedding photographers!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Ciara · Married on 11/16/2013

I can't begin to even explain how much I love these ladies! They are so enthusiastic it makes you even more excited. On our engagement session we ran into an issue, and she took care of it right away, and even though we were running out of her daylight time she acted calm and made sure everything was going to be perfect. We received SO many compliments on our engagement photos. On our wedding day they worked together to make sure that every perfect photo and angle was taken. They were not demanding or rushing at all. They let us enjoy every moment of just being married. Their style and ideas are unique and amazing. You can tell that the really care about their clients. I can't wait to receive my wedding photos! I'm SO glad to have found these ladies!!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Mareesa · Married on 08/24/2013

Kacey and Taylor are amazing! Our engagement photos turned out stunning, boudoir was amazing and they made me feel extremely comfortable and our wedding pictures are great! I miss them already but look forward to using them for maternity and family photos. Hands-down these two have a knack for finding the perfect light and for making the bride feel like a queen.

Love these ladies!

XOXO

Sent on 11/04/2013

We have used Kacey and Taylor for every party of our wedding photos (engagement, boudoir and wedding) and could not be happier with how they turned out. Kacey and Taylor made us and our wedding party have fun and enjoy ourselves. We cannot thank them enough and we are so happy with how our pictures turned out!!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2013

Our wedding pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL. It is so important when picking a photographer because those are the images you will have for the rest of your life. Taylor and Kacey with About Love did an amazing job at capturing all those special moments and memories. Everyone keeps talking about how amazing our pictures turned out. We not only used them for our Wedding pictures, but our Engagement photos as well, and we plan on using them in the future when we expand our family!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Kelsey · Married on 04/28/2013

I LOVE About Love! Kacey and Taylor are so amazing! I love the way they work together. Not only are their pictures gorgeous, but it was so fun to work with them. They did our engagement and wedding photos, and also a boudoir session with me. I was so nervous posing in lingerie, but they totally helped me feel at ease. On my wedding day, they were so much more than photographers. They helped keep everything on a schedule, kept track of people for me, handled issues with my florist for me, and helped keep my stress level down. I'm so happy with them. And I have the most beautiful engagement/wedding/boudoir photos to look at forever.

Sent on 08/12/2013

We were married in Apil 2013 (ah! sorry it's taken so long to review!)-- Kacey did both our engagement and wedding photos, we could not be more happy them!!! The photos that she took are absolutely beautiful, she has a great eye and is incredibly talented. We've received so many compliments on them! Kacey did a great job at offering suggestions and always made sure that we were happy with the outcome. We had several other friends also get married in 2013 and I can honestly say that the Kacey's photos definitely stand out about the rest! The editing process does take a bit of time and we did wait much longer than our friends post-wedding but the outcome was totally worth it! It's very apparent that she combed through each photo/edited by hand whereas many other photographer's final photos look as though they were sent straight from the camera. We are really happy with all of our pretty photos and can't thank About Love. Insprired Photography enough!!!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Laura · Married on 03/23/2013

Kacey & Taylor are two of the most amazing people I have ever met. Not only did they do an amazing job of photographing my wedding, they did an amazing job of making me feel so incredibly special! These ladies know how crazy I am about my pictures, and they were so sweet and accommodated every insane request I had! I can't wait to use these girls down the road when Bryan & I decide to have babies! Any bride would be lucky to have you girls as their photographers.

Sent on 05/01/2013
  • Kayce

Kayce · Married on 03/22/2013

Loved these girls! Kacey did our engagement photos and they turned out amazing! We haven't gotten our wedding day pictures back yet (seeing as how it's only been 3 days since the wedding) but I can only imagine how fantastic they will be : ) I also had bourdoir pictures done with them...engagement, bourdoir, wedding day...it doesn't matter, they make you feel so comfortable whether it's in regular clothing, next to nothing, or a wedding gown. The girls are really good at working with different personalities which is integral during a wedding! Kacey was very good about responding to questions, although for some reason our emails didn't like each other and kept losing them! The week before the wedding Kacey gave me a call and we had a long discussion about how the day of the wedding would work and then sent a very detailed outline of the timeline so that everyone knew where they were supposed to be and what was supposed to be happening. In our case we couldn't get to the venue until 330pm and our ceremony was at 5 so that wouldn't have left much time for pictures, but they were happy to meet at the Mesa Arts Center (just down the road from the venue) to do pictures before so that we could get everything that we wanted without having to worry about cramming it all in at the venue. Such a stress reliever! Taylor and Kacey are wonderful women and photographers, will make you feel like such a gorgeous bride, and capture the most beautiful moments of your life : )

Sent on 03/26/2013

Danielle · Married on 02/16/2013

Kacey and Taylor are unbelievable and so talented at what they do. I didn't want my wedding to end! They embraced our craziness and wild ideas and were their to capture every moment without us even knowing. They are such a wonderful team and work so well together. I want to scream it from the roof tops how much I love these two gals. They make you feel so comfortable that you truly believe you are the only one in the room. After looking at my photos I couldn't help but to email them and let them know their work of art made me fall in love over and over again. We cant wait to have a family of our own so that we have an excuse to call Kacey and Taylor for a family photo session. Brides out their, I would be more than happy to share their wonderful masterpieces "About Love' created for my special day along with my engagement session. You will be nothing but impressed with these two, from start to finish! NO BRIDE-ZILLA here!

Sent on 02/19/2013

tiffany · Married on 02/08/2013

I cannot say enough great things about About Love Photography. Kacey and Taylor are SO awesome. These girls put heart and soul into every picture that they take, and it shows. We hired About Love for our engagement and wedding pictures. Kacey had some really unique and genius ideas for our engagement pics, and they turned out SO great! On our wedding day, Kacey and Taylor helped MAKE our day. From helping keep me calm while getting ready, to capturing all of the priceless moments of our day, they have an eye for awesome photo opportunities. We could not be happier with our decision to hire About Love and will definitely be going back to them for many years to come...flaunt the dress, maternity pics, family photos- we can't wait! Thank you Kacey and Taylor <3!

Sent on 03/20/2013
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 01/19/2013

Kacey and Taylor were the absolute most fun photographers to work with! Kacey did our engagement photo shoot, and she made both of us feel comfortable. The photos turned out amazing. Kacey was always quick to respond to any questions I had through email or phone. A week before the wedding, we had a long phone conversation discussing all of the details. She then sends you a very detailed photo itinerary that will take place, so you are well aware of what to expect. She captured all of the photos we had hoped and requested from her. Her and Taylor make such an awesome team. We had 9 groomsmen and 8 bridesmaids, along with a little flower girl and ring bearer, and I don't think I heard one person complain that the photos took too long, etc. They made it fun and got the necessary pics done quick so everyone was happy. I can't wait to see the final photos in a few weeks! I would definitely recommend Kacey and Taylor if you want the best.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Paige · Married on 12/08/2012

Kacey and Taylor are the sweetest girls ever! I had so much fun working with them, both are very talented and well worth the money. Can't wait to hire them again for baby photos!!

Sent on 12/17/2012
  • Lanae

Lanae · Married on 11/17/2012

I really enjoyed working with Kacey and Taylor not only on my wedding day but throughout the whole process. Kacey responded promptly whenever I had questions and I never had to worry about if we were on the same page or not. They were on time always on the wedding day and for meetings leading up to the big day, team players, sweet, fun, and our photos turned out beautifully. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any bride looking for a great photographer for their wedding!!

Sent on 03/21/2013

We had the time of our lives on our wedding day and we owe a lot of that to Kacey and Taylor from About Love. You spend most of your time with your photographers and these girls are FUN! We had such a great time taking our pictures and they turned out incredible.

We could not have asked for better photos to preserve our memories from one of the best days of our lives. We loved working with Taylor and Kacey from About Love and plan to use their fabulous services in the future! My husband and I would recommend About Love to anyone we know having a baby, getting married or in need of senior pictures or family photos!

Sent on 12/26/2012

We LOVE About Love! I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Kacey & Taylor. Wow! First off, our engagement photos were beautiful. We shot for 2 hours in 120 degree heat in the dead of summer and Kacey still managed to make us look perfect. We had such a fun experience and could not wait to have the girls part of our big day! Our wedding day- Taylor shot with my husband and Kacey shot with my bridesmaids and I while we got ready. My husband had so much fun and you can really see that in all of his photos. Kacey took care of every little detail which was super important to me, and all of my 'getting ready' photos are gorgeous. I couldn't be happier! We decided not to do a first look, so we really only had about an hour after our ceremony to shoot before it got dark. Well, you would think we did an all day photo shoot because our photos are AMAZING!!! They captured every little detail during the ceremony, we have awesome photos of our cocktail hour and decor and all of the special moments at our reception we will forever cherish. I actually cried when I watched our slideshow and I cannot thank them enough. If you want beautiful photos, excellent service and two very talented, genuinely nice photographers, these two are your girls! I will be using About Love for years to come. I just need to find more reasons to do photo shoots now! Thank you, thank you Kacey and Taylor. You are AMAZING! :)

Sent on 11/30/2012
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 10/20/2012

If I can give about love a ten stars I would no I would give them 100 stars. They do amazing work and Im so excited about my pictures. Their creative and really have an eye for this.

Sent on 10/30/2012

These two sisters are really fantastic! Their pictures are breathtaking! I am very happy with my engagement and wedding photos. They are really fun to work with and really good at what they do. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Taylor and Kacey completely made my day absolutely perfect. They arrived early in order to capture all the guys and gals getting ready. They were extremely patient and stayed long into the evening in order to capture all of our special moments. I received our wedding photos about 10 days after my wedding and they are just perfect! As photographers, they did an amazing job helping me remember my special day! Thank you!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Shawna · Married on 04/06/2012

Loved Casey and Taylor! Such sweet girls, with a creative eye for photography!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Aubrey · Married on 11/07/2015

Kacey and Keira did a great job on the day of our wedding. They spent the whole day with us taking photos of both myself and my bride. Our engagement photos came out great. It was great having two people taking photos on the big day allows for different perspectives throughout the day. They were great taking photos that people were asking for.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Amazing photographs, they have an eye for this stuff!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Holly · Married on 11/05/2011

Kacey takes the most beautiful photos. She really captures the essence of the wedding and the bride and groom. You really don't know she is there most of the time and doesn't interfere with the wedding. It is amazing how she finds the most beautiful spots in the venue for photos.

Sent on 11/09/2011

Joan · Married on 11/08/2014

0.0

My daughter planned a splendid wedding at the camelback Inn. We had heard good things about these 3 women -sisters and partners in photography. The fee was $4,000 - they did no posing for the photo shoots, we waited one year for the album and then the cover was slanted and the groom's name mis-spelled.

Save yourself - call anyone else..

Sent on 11/10/2015