Abode Venue Reviews

Abode Venue 2
Abode Venue 3
Abode Venue 4

Kristan · Married on 10/16/2017

Kyle was extremely helpful with all of the questions we had and gave wonderful suggestions. He was also very accommodating. We could tell this was not his first rodeo! The venue on the day of looked beautiful and the staff was very quick to set the chairs/tables up!

Abode Venue 5
    Abode Venue 6
    Abode Venue 7
    Abode Venue 8

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Words cannot adequately convey enough wonderful things about Abode Venue and its staff. It was, by far, worth every penny! Our reception had a beautiful modern vibe with a traditional twist. The layout plus the lighting and décor, make it an ideal venue for really any occasion. Abode Venue truly cares about its customers and even though they have hosted numerous events and weddings, they still went above and beyond to ensure our event was everything we hoped and dreamed it would be. Kyle and his staff were so incredible and accommodating to work with. We outlined our dreams for our reception and Kyle made it happen. Kyle even worked with my fiancé to ensure we could provide our guests with his homemade beer even though it was something Abode had not previously attempted. Kyle’s accessibility and flexibility made working with Abode easy. I highly recommend this venue for a wedding reception or any other group gathering you may be planning. Rest assured you will be receiving top-notch professional and personalized service from people who truly want to see your event succeed. You will not be disappointed or regret selecting Abode!

Dean · Married on 09/24/2017

Kyle and his team have yet to disappoint! We have done multiple events at the Abode and we have always found them to be courteous, professional, and extremely helpful. The flexibility of the venue makes it great for smaller parties to several hundred without any space feeling too big or too small.

Very beautiful place and clean.

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

We were so excited when we booked with Abode Venue! I feel you get the most of your money here and they go wayyy above and beyond to make sure things are ready to go and run smoothly. Stephanie and Kyle were a HUGE HUGE HUGEEEE help to us. Anything we needed we were able to go to Stephanie and she was able to make it happen! She was the glue that kept everything together before the wedding, during and after. My family and friends said the bartenders were excellent and the drinks tasted great! The venue itself is gorgeous. The modern lighting, natural light, and building layout creates endless possibilities. Our initial idea for our wedding was an outside wedding but I'm SO GLAD we decided against it. With Abode, the windows give you a taste of the outdoors mixed with modern elegance. I am extremely grateful to all of the Abode staff that made our wedding day PERFECT! We literally had to worry about NOTHING. They made sure everything looked amazing and made ANY adjustments I requested. Booking Abode was the best decision we could've made and our video and pictures turned out priceless.

Amy · Married on 08/06/2016

Stefanie helped make sure everything ran on time and helped us effectively set up the flow of our day. She made lots of great reccomendations that made things run smooth!

Stephanie · Married on 07/16/2016

The venue was great. The do it all for you. They have a worksheet that walks you through everything you need. We did ceremony and reception there and it was perfect transition. We brought our own food and had the venue do the alcohol. They have the best price I could find anywhere for a large group that drinks alcohol. They worked well with all of our vendors. There was not an event the night before so we were able to set up all the centerpiece sat the rehearsal. They were very prompt at responding to emails. By far the best choice if you are having more than 200 people at your wedding. They have a cleanup option, do it! My only advice is if you think you want this place book it, don't delay as it books quickly.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Abode Venue's reply:

Stephanie! We are so happy that we got to share the BIGGEST day of your life with you and Britt. Your wedding was beautiful and your entire group was a blast. Best of luck in the future and thank you for the kind words! Kyle - ABODE Venue

Gina · Married on 05/21/2016

I can't say enough good things about Kyle and Abode. Get. Married. Here. (Or have your reception here) We did both and it was GREAT! Don't let the price tag deter you. You get what you pay for. You don't have to spend hardly any money in decor if you don't want to because the venue is beautiful. In my opinion you can pay less for a venue that you'll have to spend a bunch of money decorating, or you can just go with Abode. The service is TOP NOTCH. Kyle was who we worked with and he was there for us every step of the way. He took care of everything, coordinated all of our vendors, answered every question, and took a lot of stress off me especially in the last few days. He knows what he's doing. The open catering is also great! The bartenders are super, like I said, I can't say enough good things. Splurge for the patio! It's a nice touch, especially during the spring or fall. We booked a year in advance for a wedding in May and still had to go with our second choice day so if you want to get a popular month book early.

Stef anf Kyle were AMAZING!!!! They did everything and more to help make our day perfect! I couldnt have imagined having my day anywhere else.

Lisa-Marie · Married on 06/07/2015

Abode Venue is beautiful and modern. The people at Abode (Steph, Jake, and Kyle) are amazing and wonderful people to work with. I could not have had a more wonderful and perfect wedding, thanks to Steph. She was so much help through out the entire wedding planning process and the day off. She was attentive and answered all of my many questions. Such a joy to work with! Definitely recommend!!!

Marla · Married on 06/06/2015

I can not say enough about Stephanie at the Abode. She is an absolute life saver. She is very personable and you feel very special the day of your event. She saved our reception. We rented a warmer from Rays party rental being told it would get everything up to temp, needless to say it did not. Stephanie went above and beyond to call next door to Monica's Bundt Cake (that always smells so wonderful) and they allowed Stephanie and our friends to get our food up to temp. A huge thank you to Monica's to allow this to be done. Stephanie saved our daughters reception. You spend so much time and money for this special day and want everything perfect. Stephanie is a huge blessing to our family. By the time everyone showed up everything was perfect. I would highly recommend the Abode Venue. You will not regret spending the money for perfection.

Marisa · Married on 05/22/2015

We LOVED having our wedding ceremony & reception at Abode!! We received lots of compliments about how nice and pretty the venue is! This venue is perfect for the look my husband and I were looking for. Very modern and unlike anything else in Wichita.

We worked with Stefanie and Kyle and they are awesome! Stefanie was there to help set up, the rehearsal, the day of the wedding while we were getting ready, there to help send us all down the aisle, and there for the whole reception. She really eased our nerves and went out of her way to help. She went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed! She did an amazing job!

We did our alcohol through them and they did a great job! The only downside is that we paid for 115 people to drink and we had a lot of people not show, so we lost some money on that but it was nice they took care of it all.

This venue is on the pricey side, but totally worth it. I'm very happy we were able to make it happen and would recommend them to anyone getting married or having an event!!

Ana · Married on 12/13/2014

This place is absolutely gorgeous and a must to rent! We primarily worked with Kyle and Josh. Those guys made us feel like the only clients. They helped out with the little things we overlooked. I would highly recommend this venue.

Shauna · Married on 10/04/2014

My event turned out better than I even imagined that it would. The Abode staff went out of their way to make that happen!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Abode Venue's reply:

Thank you for the review Shauna! It was great working with you, and being a part of your special day. We wish you and Chris the best, and let us know if there is anything we could ever do for you!
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/28/2014

Stephanie and Leiza were amazing and helped keep things organized throughout the entire reception. They also worked with our budget to help us find good signature drinks and shot specials. Our guests said it was one of the most fun weddings they had attended :)

Sent on 10/08/2014

Abode Venue's reply:

Hey Natalie, I am glad that we had the chance to work with you. Such an easy fun group of people to be around. I am glad to hear that you all had a great night. Thank you for the kind review. Thanks, Stefanie Rowland

Kyle and his staff are amazing! The venue is gorgeous!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Abode Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I am so happy that everything turned out well. Congratulations, and we hope you are enjoying the married life!

We met with Kyle initially. He, Stefanie and their team worked with us to accommodate our wishes for our wedding. They were willing to adjust for our wine and beer choices as well as prepare and serve the signature drinks as requested. Their room for the groom and his groomsmen was nice and very adequate. They helped to make our daughters wedding perfect.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Abode Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. I am happy that the bar worked out so well for the reception. We are glad that we could meet all your needs, and let us know if there is anything else we could do for you.

Selena · Married on 08/30/2014

Look no further-trust me when I say this IS your venue! I had my wedding ceremony and reception here in August and the venue is just so versatile. If you love modern you can appreciate the high ceilings artistic layout but if you want romantic and soft you can highlight the lighting and fabric throughout the space. It's just gorgeous and allows for ceremony, reception, dancing/lounge space and a private room for changing/holding or buffet. Not to mention that it photographs so well! Plus -and its a BIG plus, the entire staff is amazing. They all went above and beyond my expectations.

I live and work in Los Angeles in the events industry and this venue rivals those I have worked with or visited in California. I can't say enough great things about the team- especially Kyle and Stefanie. From the very beginning they were very responsive, professional and friendly. They allowed me to visit the venue and answered all of my questions (trust me- I had many) and they did it with a smile. They are VERY hands on and helped guide and assist me, my friends and family throughout the entire process. People are still commenting on the wedding and how friendly their team was!

Love, Love, Loved the whole experience and would definitely recommend the venue!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Abode Venue's reply:

Hi Selena, I just want to thank you for the wonderful review. Kyle and I loved working with you. Your friends and family were amazing to be around and share your special day with. I am so pleased to know that everything went so well for you. Please don't forget about us when you make it back to Wichita! (Your sister is awesome....love her) Thank you, Stefanie Rowland

Abode Venue was a wonderful place to have my daughter's wedding reception. Stefanie was wonderful to work with, and was very accommodating when we were only able to meet with her on certain days. She was also extremely helpful on the day and evening of the reception. Would highly recommend Abode!

Ashlee · Married on 07/12/2014

Venue was beautiful! And staff was amazing and very helpful putting things together!

Lesa · Married on 07/11/2014

Abode is an awesome place to have any event. Love the staff!

Monica · Married on 06/07/2014

Stephanie made this event go off without a hitch. We were so pleased with her customer service. Everything from setup to the actual event was smooth. She handled everything so we could enjoy the day. If we needed anything, she was right there with suggestions and help. We couldn't be happier!

Hilary · Married on 01/01/2014

Stefanie Rowland and Leiza White were amazing and helped my special day go perfectly! My little girl may not have walked down the aisle as flower girl if it hadn't been for Stafanie's quick thinking. A great team and beautiful venue, I would recommend highly!

Janelle · Married on 10/26/2012

This place is beautiful! Our wedding turned out amazing and the pictures are otstanding. Kyle was great to work with and worked with our wedding planner without any hesitation. Kyle made sure anything we needed was taken care of and never treated us as just another customer. Our vendors were allowed to go in and get everything set up without any issues and the whole event turned out amazing and beautiful. I would reccomend this venue without reservation.