Able Limousine, Inc. Reviews

13 | Hopkinton, MA

13 Reviews for Able Limousine, Inc.

Colleen · Married on 07/22/2017

I was in need of transportation four our wedding after a last minute cancellation and Able Limousine SAVED me! They were incredible to work with - very responsive and were able to tailor a package to my exact needs. Their coach that we received was able awesome and the driver was prompt and very friendly. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Kendra · Married on 07/05/2014

Great service! Everyone said the mini-bus was clean, on time, and the driver was friendly. It was very easy to set everything up also. If we ever need to rent again we will use Able!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Kelly · Married on 04/26/2014

We used Able Limousine for our town car and mini bus transportation needs, they were great! They were on time, professional, helpful and flexible with our last minute changes.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Very professional and reliable service. All of the transportation (limo and guest shuttle bus) arrived on time and in great condition. The drivers were professional and personable.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Tami · Married on 07/12/2008

The staff at Able Limousine, especially Kristi, were exceptional in all aspects of our booking. Kristi's years of wedding experience was obvious to us as we had very lttle idea of what we wanted. Kristi took the time to sit with us and explained in detail the different vehicles available to us and what type of service we could expect. She was 100% on and we could not have been happier. Everything was flawless. The vehicles were early and had champagne, water, sodas and munchies and were impecably clean. The drivers were awesome. MC, Alan and Ron were so attentive to our needs. They helped me with my dress, rolled out a red carpet and helped to keep our wedding on schedule. Who could ask for anything more. In a time where we had so much going on that day, the one thing I never worried about was the limousine. We also used Able Limousine for our trip to the airport for our honeymoon. The drivers showed up as expected and the car was waiting for us when we got off our plane. I recommended Able to a friend who booked her wedding with them, and her service was fantastic also. Awesome job and I will recemmend them to everyone I know. Thanks you for everything.

Sent on 01/27/2010

Jenna · Married on 05/06/2017

Able Limousine was fantastic! Their drivers were extremely professional and chauffeured our guests in style for our wedding in May 2017. We could not be happier and will use them in the future.

Sent on 05/29/2017

William · Married on 12/31/2009

Our driver was fantatsic. He was so helpful in all aspects of the service. At the church he lifted my wifes dress to keep it out of the snow and slop and helped get her situated in the church with the wedding coordinator. While we were doing pictures he was there to assist my wife with her dress so the photographer could take ictures. Upon exiting the church he had champagne waiting for the entire group. The Hummer was very large and he handled that vehilce with ease. He was just fantastic in all ways. He even called us that morning to introduce himself and see if there was anything we needed or if we had any special requests for the limo.

When we called to make our reservation we were directed to Kristi who handles all of thier weddings. Niether of us had done this before and Kristi took the time to explain all of our options, answered all of our questions and got all of the particulars of the wedding as far as times, locations and any requests we had. She even met with us on a Sunday, which was her day off, so that we could preview thier vehicles. She was extremely helpful in pointing us to the right vehicle to meet our needs and did not try to over sell us, as others had done. The reservations person who called us the morning of the event was also very helpful, unfortunately I did not get his name. He explained that with the snow it would be safer and more comfortable if we would use thier Hummer limo. As Kristi had done previously, he confirmed all of the details of our event to make sure that everything went smooth. Very professional.

Sent on 01/27/2010

Able showed up with a great driver, brand new vehicle and made the trips as planneded. What more can you ask for from a limo company.

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • User4192933 · 2+ years ago

0.0

I did not hire Able myself, but rather was a guest at a wedding last weekend that used Able. I wanted to give them kudos for the exceptional customer service they provided after I accidentally left my cell phone in the van that took us back to our hotel after the reception. Figuring that's where I must have left it, we called in the morning to explain our situation and Josh kindly went out and searched the van to find my phone. To our relief, Josh offered to have one of his drivers meet up with us at Logan before we caught our flight home on Sunday, so that we didn't have to rent a car and drive out to Hopkinton. The driver got caught up in traffic and didn't make it before we had to board our flight, but Josh made sure my phone shipped out via 1-day shipping the next day and I got it safe and sound. What a relief. Thank you Josh, I appreciate it so much!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Robert · Married on 10/03/2009

3.5

When their '55 Rolls had mechanical problems the day of our wedding they called 10 other places and found a replacement. They made sure our mothers felt comfortable on their ride to and home from our ceremony, saving us the task of figuring out how to get them back home.

If only the price was a bit less.

Bob & Ted

Sent on 10/07/2009

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2010

2.4
      2.0

My limo came 20 minutes late. When we called the driver after the first fifteen minutes and asked where he was, he said 'near the river' (ps, there is no river between his headquarters and where we were). That was very concerning.

Ultimately when he got there, he hadn't cleaned the back of the limo so he jumps out and starts setting up the champagne and ice in the back. We told him forget about it - more important was arriving at the ceremony!!

When we asked if he knew where he was going, he said he was about to plug the address into his GPS. We told him to ignore that and we directed him. We had sent specific directions ahead of time because the GPS would have taken us to the wrong location and entrance for the campus.

After that the driver was fine, but not a good way to start out your day. I'm sure there must be better limo services out there.

Sent on 10/17/2010
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 07/09/2011

0.5
      0.5

The Red Carpet Package was easy to book and a great deal, however on the day of the wedding neither of our two limo drivers rolled out the red carpet. When I called the day after the wedding to inquire what happened, I was givent the run around and nothing happened. In addition, several passengers in one limo got nauseous from the ride thanks to an aggressive limo driver.

Sent on 08/19/2011

Lindsay · Married on 10/03/2009

1.4
      1.0

they were great right up until the driver got there. The Limo was beautiful, but the driver was SO rude. My husband actually asked him if there was some sort of problem. He drove us to the wrong venue (very close to real one) but contested when I said it was the wrong one...I've been planning for 9 mths, I know where I'm getting married....And then I wrote the company, praising the few good things, and letting them know about the bad....I haven't heard from them!!! You might think they'd write a "hey sorry' email back...guess not.

Sent on 10/21/2009