Abernathy Entertainment Reviews

Abernathy Entertainment 4
Abernathy Entertainment 5

Kaitie · Married on 11/01/2018

Outstanding!!

They are amazing!! They go above and beyond to make your special night fawlless

Sent on 12/01/2018

Tannyr · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent service, price, and flexibility

Abernathy Entertainment did an amazing job with my wedding and were very helpful in the months leading up to it. I was away from the state for work, and they worked with me over the phone and through emails to set up my wedding day planner, music preferences, and song choices. For activities and details I was not sure about, they provided me with detailed descriptions and options and provided suggestions. They really helped me structure our day with activities I didn’t even think about. Not to mention, Tina visited the venue ahead of time to ensure where equipment should be set up and which equipment would be best. The day of they made sure to keep us on schedule and were flexible with any last minute changes needed. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. They were a pure pleasure to have for our wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Keasi Smith · Married on 10/05/2018

Best decision ever

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Abernathy as our wedding entertainment. From the very beginning their professionalism and attention to detail put me at ease. Tina and Mel were also so fun to work with and constantly reminded us that our only job was to have a great time and leave the work to them. They had everything planned out by the minute and things went SO smooth on the day of. The music was on point!!! We are still getting compliments on the music. Would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Maritza · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Service!

We loved Abernathy. Tina and her crew are so professional and they plan everything to a T. My husband and I loved their energy and ability to adapt to our needs. They were able to accommodate our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Abernathy is who we have been telling our friends who are engaged to book with because our experience was so excellent. We hope to see them again at future events!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Jason · Married on 06/30/2018

We were extremely pleased with our overall experience with Abernathy Entertainment. They were awesome with the pre-planning of the ceremony and left nothing left to chance. During the day of the event, despite what looked like inclement weather, they had everything in place in two different locations and worked with the crowd to ensure the vibe was always on point. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anybody looking for a well put together event.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Sandra · Married on 06/02/2018

If you are looking for a DJ company to lead the flow of the evening and make your reception personal, this is your DJ. From the preplanning meeting to the end of the reception, the DJ's provided only the best personalized service. The compliments are still coming from friends and family. One of our older family members, who is nervous about crowds, stated she loved how the "ladies with the microphones" kept everyone informed of what was happening throughout the evening.

The personal attention shown to my daughter and son-in-law was priceless! The professional services were tailor-made to meet the personality and interests of the couple. Super Value!!!! Pictures to come!

Sent on 06/05/2018

David · Married on 05/12/2018

We could not be more pleased with Abernathy Entertainment. They did a magnificent job providing music and facilitating the wedding reception activities for our daughter and her husband! Customer service was exceptional. Very engaged in the planning leading up to the event as well. If you want exceptional, responsive service, with a very keen eye towards attention to detail, look no further than Tina and her crew at Abernathy Entertainment!!

Abernathy Entertainment 6
    Abernathy Entertainment 7
    Abernathy Entertainment 8
    Abernathy Entertainment 9
    Sent on 05/24/2018

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2018

Abernathy Entertainment was phenomenal at my wedding! Their reception timeline and music planner were stellar and really took a lot of the work and pressure off myself and husband. They responded quickly to all my questions leading up to the event and were flexible, professional, and absolutely on-point during the day of. Many of my guest's said their music and energy made the night. I am so happy with Abernathy Entertainment! They're the only entertainment company I'll use now!

Abernathy Entertainment 10
    Abernathy Entertainment 11
    Abernathy Entertainment 12
    Abernathy Entertainment 13
    Sent on 05/17/2018

R. · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot begin to explain what a pleasure it was working with Abernathy Entertainment! They were responsive, flexible, and very professional from the beginning, and our guests were dancing their hearts out all night to the music they provided. They were able to make all our music requests as well as feel the crowd out for what other music would keep the party going. I would suggest this company for any party, dance, wedding, etc. because they will truly make sure your day is their priority!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Libby · Married on 04/07/2018

Abernathy Entertainment was amazing to work with! They exceeded all of my expections for my wedding day and made sure all of our were having a blast! They have a vast library and are super easy to get in contact with. I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Aline · Married on 03/24/2018

Abernathy did a wonderful job at our wedding. The music was perfect and the up-lighting was exactly what I wanted. They helped to keep things moving smoothly, kept us dancing and having fun the whole night. I would recommend Abernathy to anyone who needs a DJ for an event.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Kim · event on: 02/17/2018

Tina and Melinda provided music for my daughters CNY party. They were awesome to work with, responded quickly to all my questions and even provided some special games to fit our theme. My daughter is in 8th grade and I felt very comfortable with the music selected and the service provided for this young teen age group. If I need a DJ service again I will definitely use Abernathy Entertainment.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Sheryl · Married on 02/10/2018

We had an amazing night to the music by Abernathy Entertainment. It was a generation of music that is not really popular and they exceeded our expectations. Their professionalism and desire to please everyone at our dance was above and beyond. We will be using their service again and again.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Alicia · Married on 01/27/2018

I am really happy with your service, you have done a wonderful job, Thank you.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Amy · Married on 12/31/2017

Tina and her crew made everything easy from the start, from booking her for our New Years Eve event to touching base right up until the event and then the night of, to make sure everything went smoothly. They were energetic, friendly and fun! Even observing the lay out of the crowd, adjusting to get more people out dancing, even getting out on the floor themselves to draw people out of their seats! I didn't have to stress about the type of music or if everyone was having a good time, which helped me enjoy my night even more. I highly recommend Abernathy Entertainment and will use them again.

Sent on 01/04/2018
  • W

William · Married on 12/08/2017

The best DJ we've worked with, hands down. We've had them DJ our Christmas party and our Military Ball. When we ask the kids what they liked best, "the DJ" is always at the top of the list. Great selection of high school appropriate music and the kids never sat down.

I'll never call anyone else.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kim · Married on 11/17/2017

I would highly recommend Abernathy Entertainment they are so nice and do a awesome job.They take the time to work with the couple to make sure their needs are met.They have a great selection of music and the people are dancing all night long.They enjoy what they do and it shows.They are very dependable and showed up on time .They made my daughter and her husband feel special and they too were a lot of fun.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Heather · Married on 11/17/2017

Abernathy Entertainment was absolutely fantastic. Very professional and wanting to work with you. Ques and timing on point. Great at working with delays, such as my wedding had. Overall wonderful people to work with and i'd recommend them to everyone! ♥

Sent on 11/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Abernathy Entertainment. They would respond to emails very quickly and were eager to help find the perfect songs to suit our ceremony and reception. They were willing to change details last minute. They are also such sweet and fun people. We thoroughly enjoyed having them as part of our special day. We definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2017

Great awesome job! Went with the flow the whole time and kept everyone entertained.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Amy · Married on 09/30/2017

Abernathy Entertainment went BEYOND my highest expectation. Tina with Abernathy Entertainment exceeded all of me expectations, from dressing up for my 80's party, decorating the DJ's booth, to the most awesome playlist in the history of dance parties. My 40th Birthday party was AMAZING! Thank you Abernathy Entertainment for being a key part in that. You guys are the BEST.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Hailee · Married on 09/23/2017

Abernathy Entertainment did my September wedding and it was amazing! They did my ceremony music as well as my reception music. I am a very detail oriented person and she had an agenda for me down to the minute! Once the day of got here, I decided I wanted to switch some things around to get the events out of the way, and they were more than great! I believe my groom had the microphone singing karaoke at one point? They kept the atmosphere fun and upbeat but also threw a few slow dances in there to keep the "lovey" feel. Hopefully there won't be another wedding, but we will definitely be using them again if we have another event.

Abernathy Entertainment 14
    Abernathy Entertainment 15
    Abernathy Entertainment 16
    Abernathy Entertainment 17
    Sent on 09/28/2017

Andrew · Married on 08/12/2017

Tina was a delight to work with! She is very organized and puts every effort forward to meet her client's wishes. She was great with communication and gave many great suggestions! Our DJ services were smooth and top-notch with Abernathy Entertainment. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Donna · Married on 11/12/2016

We had some last minute changes and this couple was unbelievable in understanding and working with us. They had all the music we requested and even knew what to play and when to ply a little extra something to get things going again. I would use them again for any event wherein we need a DJ service.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Tonya · Married on 11/05/2016

Arrived on time, very friendly, easy to work with and accommodating. Everyone enjoyed them.

Sent on 01/30/2017