Abella Farm Reviews

5 | Chisago City, MN

5 Reviews for Abella Farm

Hannah · Getting married on 06/11/2020

Thank you!!!

We cannot express our gratitude to Abella Farm for hosting the banquet for our volleyball program. Not only is their venue absolutely beautiful, but the hosts are so generous and detailed. Every single thing we needed (and beyond) was available and they were kind to help us solve some last-minute hiccups. They went out of their way to host a non-traditional event in their gorgeous space and we are so fortunate. All night, we kept hearing our guests express how beautiful it was, with many of our coaches saying, "I want to get married again just so I can get married here!". The event was flawless and a wonderful celebration to a special season because of Teri and her kind crew. We are so, so grateful.- thank you for helping our group feel so special!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Jenny Ramey · Married on 10/05/2019

Stunning venue, fantastic ownership!

This property is so beautiful for our wedding on 10/5/2019. We love the french country feel and the fact that we don't have to worry about the weather. The owner is so helpful in assisting us with all our questions and preparations. We couldn't be more excited for our big day!

Kate Wright · Married on 02/23/2019

Upscale Fundraiser - Feeling at Ease

I am still in the process of hosting my event at Abella, but that being said so far they have been so wonderful to work with. The vision behind the creation of Abella really pulled me in and Teri's willingness to work with me to plan and execute an incredible event this year is something I have not been this excited about in a long time. Her attention to detail has me feeling at ease and that I am with capable hands. I expect to continue working together into the future!

Taylor J · Married on 07/20/2018

Spectacular Venue!

Abella is a stunning wedding venue that absolutely exceeded my expectations. I immediately fell in love with the ceremony site -- a natural, romantic space where I could instantly see myself saying “I do”. Beyond the gorgeous space, the staff is incredibly competent, kind, and easy to work with. I know the new buildings are going to spectacular based on the spaces I have seen! Highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Megan Dsida · Married on 03/03/1994

Great wedding spot!

This new wedding space is the perfect spot to get married! The ceremony location is gorgeous and I love how secluded it is. There is plenty of space to accommodate large guest counts. There are separate buildings and spaces available to customize the wedding experience. The owners are easy to work with and are quick to answer questions. I highly recommend this wedding venue.