221 Reviews for Abby's Floral Designs

Aisle Decor (8)
Single Flowers (6)
Non-Floral (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Amazing experience!! Best florist our there, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jenniffer, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't imagine my wedding day with out Abby doing my flowers. At the last minute we had to move things inside and she made everything look beautiful! No one ever knew we had been planning to have the ceremony outside. She really went above and beyond. Thank you Abby!!!!

Profile Picture C, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When planning your own wedding, you quickly learn you should book vendors who make the process enjoyable, easy and reliable. Abby's Floral Designs was one of the few vendors who did exactly that during my wedding planning: she was responsive and timely on email, very professional throughout, accommodated changes (we added in boutonnieres and corsages for grandparents later on), fun and warm to work with, and the flowers she delivered were gorgeous. I was very much in love with a photo of a bouquet I'd found online, and she made that come to life for me. She also took fairly open direction on greenery boutonnieres and "cascading" florals for a naked cake and knocked both out of the park -- they were better than I had hoped for, and people were complimenting them throughout the night. I highly recommend Abby's Floral Designs.

Profile Picture Hally, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I could not have imagined a more perfect florist to work with for my wedding. Leading up to the big day, Abby was very quick to respond when answering my questions. When our flowers were picked up the day of the wedding, I was blown away at how beautiful all of the bouquets/boutonnières were. They were perfect and better than I envisioned. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Dani, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I knew I wanted flowers that would bring out our fall theme (red, orange, yellow) but I was not quite sure how to execute this plan. Thankfully, I had the opportunity to work with Abby’s Floral Designs and her team, who shaped my ideas into a cohesive array of beautiful fall florals. One unique feature of Abby’s Floral Designs is the opportunity to have a practice bouquet session with Abby. I loved that we could review the bouquet and make adjustments to the floral plan together. She was also available throughout the wedding process for any minor changes I wanted to make. I was always impressed by her quick and professional responses to my emails. It was amazing that on the day of the wedding, I didn’t need to worry about a thing! The flowers were ready for us when we arrived at the venue and the centerpieces were in place on the tables. I would definitely recommend Abby’s Floral Designs!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Abby was so nice to work with! I love that she did a trial bouquet before my wedding so that I could make sure I liked everything we had picked. All of the flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted on my wedding day and delivered right on time. She was also great at communicating and working with us as we changed the number of boutinere on her about 3 times before the wedding day.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Abby and her team were amazing! The price was so reasonable and my flowers were STUNNING!!!!!! Abby always answered my emails so quickly. You will not regret using Abby's Floral Designs for your wedding!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/3/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples

Abby is fantastic! She provided a real practice Bridal bouquet and made adjustments to meet my desires. The day of flowers were absolutely beautiful! They exceeded my expectations! The flowers used on the stairways, gazebo, and in my reception venue exceeded my expectations! She is the most personal florist! I just love her and would use her again!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Abby and her team did a great job on my daughter's flowers for her wedding. She was very pleasant and easy to work with and always readily available to help with any questions or changes. I loved being able to have a practice bride's bouquet viewing a few weeks prior to the wedding so my daughter was able to make sure it was exactly what she wanted. Her prices are extremely reasonable and I never felt pressured to purchase more than what was needed or what our budget allowed. In fact, she suggested we didn't do more because our venue was already very beautifully decorated.. she said the flowers would just get lost and it would be a waste of money. I appreciated her honesty and eye for design. She gave us great ideas and suggestions. All the flowers were gorgeous!!! I highly recommend Abby!!!

Profile Picture Tracy , 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Abby and her team were seriously amazing and so easy to work with. They are true professionals and were happy to help me figure out what I wanted for my wedding flowers. I went in to meet with Abby over a year before my wedding thinking I would start getting ideas and meeting with vendors. I never met with another florist. Abby and her team were so helpful and knowledgeable, and were more than happy to work with me and help me figure out what I wanted, when all I could tell them going in was "corals and pinks, little to no white" and that I loved peonies but was convinced I wouldn't be able to afford them.

Abby worked within my budget, and I was able to get my peonies! Abby went above and beyond when I emailed her, maybe 2 months before my wedding after having decided to give up on my grand DIY centerpiece plans, and changed my order to add my centerpieces. I gave Abby very little direction - just a couple of sample pictures - and asked her to do "something like that" giving her free reign to do as she saw fit with my flower-filled lantern centerpieces. I didn't see them until I got to the reception and they were STUNNING.

It's now about 24 hours later and all the flowers are still gorgeous, despite having been in and out of water and carried all over. I would absolutely recommend Abby's Floral Designs to anyone looking for a florist for your wedding. You simply can't go wrong. Abby, thank you so much for making such an important part of my wedding so easy to mange, and absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Jen, 5/28/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Abby was very professional and knowledgeable on all floral designs/arrangements. I was extremely pleased with the finished look of my bouquets, especially my large cascading bridal bouquet. Overall, excellent service and would recommend to anyone in need of floral services.

Profile Picture Libby, 5/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would have a vision in mind already with pictures to help articulate that vision.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a wonderful experience working with Abby's Floral Designs. She had a great understanding of my initial vision and then allowed me to see that vision before the wedding day in a trail run of the bouquet, which was a huge advantage to have working with her! We readjusted a few things and my wedding day flowers were perfection!

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Abby's Floral Design did a wonderful job with the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our recent January wedding. I was pretty nervous before we first met as I don't know anything about flowers/felt like I didn't have any good ideas. However, those fears were assuaged at the initial consult. Abby and I discussed the various ideas I had pinned on my Pinterest board. It was also great that she was very familiar with my venue (Payne-Corley House), so she knew exactly what would look good. Another great benefit of working with Abby is that she does a "practice" bouquet a couple of months before the wedding. It was great to seeing what my bouquet would like in advance, especially because I ended up making some changes.

On the day of the wedding, the flowers were delivered on time. The floral arrangements on the stairs and mantle were flawless! I also got to meet some of the members of Abby's floral team, and they were so nice!

I would definitely recommend Abby's Floral Design to anyone in need of flowers for their wedding.

Profile Picture Aimee, 1/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Abby's Floral design was so helpful creating a vision for my wedding. I was not really sure about what kind of flowers I wanted nor what kind of flowers were in season. They helped me choose the flowers that fit the look I was going for while helping me stay within my budget. Also, when they delivered the flowers to the venue they stopped in to let me know they were there and to congratulate me. I thought that was so kind and personable. I highly recommend Abby's Floral Design to anyone!

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery, Samples

Abby from Abby's Floral Design was fantastic. The flower bouquets and decorations were incredibly beautiful. When I saw my practice Bridal Bouquet, it actually made me cry. The flowers were gorgeous and Abby took care of everything. At our first meetingI looked through one of her books of past bouquets and told her exactly what I wanted and she brought them to life. The day of the wedding, Abby placed everything out exactly as I imagined and couldn't have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture M, 11/13/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not be happier with the work that Abby and her team did on our wedding florals!! Abby was so amazing to work with from day one! I had so many mixed ideas of what I wanted, and just by showing her a couple photos of things that I liked, she put together a trial bouquet that I absolutely loved! Between the trial and the wedding we had a few color changes in bridal party attire, I sent Abby a tie and a color swatch and she adjusted the bouquets to better match. When I saw the bouquets on the wedding day I was SO HAPPY! They were prettier than I could have imagined! Abby is truly talented and cares that she gives you exactly what you want for your big day. I would recommend her all day long!!

Profile Picture Madeline, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Abby was so easy and flexiable! The flowers were beautiful that she provided for our wedding.

Profile Picture evie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I love Abby and her team! Originally what made me decide to book with her was that she includes a practice bouquet in her package. It worried me that other florists would just surprise me on the day of the wedding just based on one conversation. All of my bridesmaids were from out of town, but when one, on short notice, came to visit on the weekend of 7/4, Abby arranged to do my practice bouquet on the holiday weekend, just so I could do it with my MoH there. I really had no idea what I wanted, and yet somehow, Abby created exactly what I wanted without me being able to verbalize any of it. Then when one of my bridesmaids had to cancel coming because she was coming from where Hurricane Michael was hitting, Abby's team turned her bouquet into a beautiful arraignment for the mantle of the fireplace. I really appreciate that I had complete confidence in Abby, and I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to have gorgeous flowers and peace of mind.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Abby created beautiful floral arrangements and decor for my wedding and many of my guests commented on how pretty everything was! She was also so easy to work with; she was very professional but also warm and friendly. I also felt like she had my best interests in mind, as she didn't hesitate to offer cost-saving options (but without sacrificing style/aesthetics) - no upselling here! I truly loved working with Abby and felt she gave a personal touch that other vendors didn't have!

Profile Picture User6394883, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Abby is fantastic. Our recent wedding at the Payne Corley House was elegant and beautiful. The quality of flowers are the best I have seen. Thank you Abby for making the day a memorable one.

Profile Picture Christy, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everything was what exactly as I had imagined. I am waiting for my photographer's photos to come so I can share how perfect and sweet my flowers were! I can not say enough about Abby and her staff. The chuppa, the cake flowers , our bouquets, the Whole Room were perfect and lovely. My groom loved his boutonniere! Since when do men notice such a thing? Talented, affordable and professional- what a perfect combination!

Profile Picture Dory, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Abby for our wedding florals on September 10th.. admittedly, I don't know anything about flowers, but Abby was so helpful and honest with me about what would look good & what would actually cost us more money. I felt her prices were incredibly reasonable, especially considering she did extra things for us and surprised us the day of the wedding. I'd recommend Abby to anyone every day of the week!

Profile Picture Tinsley, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Abby and her team far exceeded my expectations! I had a tight budget on floral and only wanted to use a florist for the wedding party bouquets and boutonnieres. I had a specific idea on what I wanted for my bridal bouquet (included a dusty blue succulent which she did so perfectly!), but I really knew nothing about wedding floral design. Abby and her team were so helpful in designing the other bouquets and boutonnieres so that they all fit seamlessly together, and she helped me stay within my budget! It was so nice to be able to trust their judgment. Throughout wedding planning, I went back to them a few times to make small changes and to add some items - each time they responded quickly and were happy to accommodate. I was also unable to make the consultation to view my practice bouquet as I lived in a different state, but Abby worked with my MOH and took some great pictures for me to view! They professionally delivered on wedding day, and they looked amazing in person! I would highly recommend Abby and her team to ALL my friends!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery

I only have positive reviews to write about Abby. Abby and the rest of her team delivered exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. We had a pretty tight budget to fit into, but during the initial meeting with Abby, she was able to create a plan with my exact budget in mind. And let me say, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! She even set up an arrangement along the gazebo where we got married, and along a staircase inside our venue, which were so beautiful that guests wanted pictures in front of these arrangements all night. They were definitely a highlight! I also appreciated the fact that Abby met with me about a month before my wedding day. During this meeting, she made a "practice" bouquet to make sure she had everything the way I wanted it for my wedding day. Thank you Abby and your entire team for your professionalism and true talent. You helped make our wedding day one we will never forget! We highly recommend Abbys Floral Designs!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals