Abby Lee Events Reviews

Abby Lee Events 3
Abby Lee Events 4
Abby Lee Events 5

Elisa · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I were blessed to have Abby and her team as part of our venue package. She was just wonderful the whole time before the wedding and truly made our Wedding day such a wonderful and stress free time. She was on top of everything and the whole day went off without a hitch. I highly recommend her and her team! She is such a fun, bubbly, organized and kind person that made me feel instantly calm through out the whole process. She took care of so much and made it look easy. Big THANK YOU to her.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Alexandra · Married on 05/13/2017

Abby was an absolute dream to work with! From the moment I contacted her, she showed nothing but professionalism and enthusiasm. She readily responded to all of my emails and questions, and never seemed to be bothered when I remembered “just one more thing” I wanted to go over.

Abby is the perfect embodiment of everything you want in a wedding planner, and more. She is put together, organized, timely, kind, and thorough. She was able to easily guide me and my husband through every step of the planning process, while also making sure that she did not push any decisions on us, just helped us to make the exact wedding day that we wanted. We already had most of our vendors picked out, so Kevin (my husband) and I went with the “month-of” service, which was the absolute perfect choice for us. Abby was able to make sure all the loose ends were tied up neatly, and that every one involved was on the same page as to what Kevin and I were imagining.

We met several times before the big day, and exchanged countless emails through out the planning process, and every box got checked off. Abby brought up questions and helped up plan out things Kevin and I had not even thought of. A wedding has so many tiny details, and Abby made sure that each one was the way that we wanted. That being said, she never overwhelmed us or bombarded us with anything, in each conversation she had a calming presence and made me feel like no matter what we decided, everything would work out perfectly as we wanted (and it did, thanks to her!)

The day of our wedding went completely smoothly, and I have no doubt that Abby is to thank for this. Abby and her team were an amazing presence to have on our special day. They were calm and upbeat, and made me feel completely at ease the entire time. They had everything under control and the day went perfectly thanks to their hard work!

Kevin and I could not be more thankful for everything Abby and her team did for us!!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Abby Lee Events 6
    Abby Lee Events 7
    Abby Lee Events 8
    Abby Lee Events 9
    Abby Lee Events 10

Laila · Married on 10/31/2015

I hired Abby for decorations only but with her attention to details, responsiveness, flexibility, and creativity, I wish I hired her for everything! Abby was simply amazing! She gets your style instantly and is super patient and sweet. She has the right personality for this business. What really amazed me the most was her willingness to go above and beyond for me. Abby was supposed to decorate then leave and her assistant was supposed to stay behind and help with the flow of things. Instead, Abby stayed throughout the entire evening to make sure everything was running smoothly. When there wasn't enough lighting at our tables, she rearranged the decorations without people noticing. I so appreciated having her there. It was quite comforting to know that someone had my best interest at heart. I would definitely recommend Abby to all my family and friends and I would hire her myself for future events. If you still have concerns regarding Abby's work, please feel free to contact me.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

Lyndsay form Abby Lee events was the day of coordinator for our wedding in September at Churon Winery. Lyndsay and her team couldn’t have been more awesome, thorough, and professional! They really went above and beyond to make sure that every detail for our wedding was taken care of that day and we were able to just kick back and enjoy the day. The only thing that went wrong that day was our photo booth company had some technical issues and the coordinators were amazing at suggesting ways to get around the issues to keep the photo booth running and even went so far to offer to have one of them stand there the whole night and take the pictures individually! We’re so grateful to Lyndsay and her team for helping ensure we had the most amazing wedding possible!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Mai · Married on 01/16/2015

Where do I even start with the perfection that is Abby? My wedding definitely would not have happened without her and her wonderful team. She has the expertise knowledge of someone who has done hundreds of weddings, and is willing to help you get anything you need. From figuring out my timeline, to directing the rehearsal, to organizing the vendors, to setting up and breaking down my decorations, her team is on point. On the wedding day, she brings a kit which contains liquor, rings, headache medicine, anything and everything to troubleshoot the little hiccups. When the belt on my dress broke, she and her team was there to fix it in a jiffy. She made sure we were on schedule, in fact, we were ahead of schedule, which is pretty unheard of when it comes to weddings. She understood my vision and made it all happen, beautifully, and without stress.

Abby is a treasure. She has an amazing attitude, and my families and friends cannot stop raving about her. She produced the whole wedding while managing to look amazingly chic as well. I cannot recommend her enough. Know that you are in the most excellent hands when you have Abby as your planner.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Abby is the most AMAZING wedding coordinator EVER. I could not have asked for anyone more detailed, attentive, accomodating, efficient, and professional as Abby Lee Events.

From day 1, Abby kept tight communication with me through email and was always quick to respond. If I had any questions on vendors or style, she would do the research for me and would then list out the best possible options. I never felt lost or overwhelmed with her...and I never felt like any question or request was too small or too big to ask. She had a timeline for me to follow so that I was always on top of the planning. But at the end of the day, I really didn't feel like I had to check anything off that timeline, because she was on top of it!!!

She also kept my budget in mind and made sure that I had various quotes and rates to choose from. That, by far, was the most important to me. I actually never had to speak with a vendor (aside from my venue) because she handled all the dealings for me. Seriously, she is a godsend.

She was also there the day-of my wedding...making sure that all the planning and execution was on-point. She even got me and my bridesmaids coffee and pastries the morning of my wedding...and the morning after our wedding, she sent up a beautiful bouquet of flowers along with a breakfast tray to our hotel room!!!!

I would not have been able to get through my wedding without her. She is the most amazing coordinator you will ever come across. And if you don't book her, you seriously will be missing out. She is THE BEST.

Sent on 09/21/2014
  • Amie

Amie · Married on 09/19/2015

I originally met the team of Abby Lee Events at a Bridal show. I was on the fence about hiring a coordinator, but was very happy when my photographer also mentioned that she had worked with Lyndsay from Abby Lee. This made me feel confident in hiring her as the DOC because I like the idea of all my vendors having worked together previously.

Since I only hired Lyndsay as a DOC, we did not really touch base through the process until the last 2 months before. It was then that I found out the Lyndsay would not be handling my wedding, but a different coordinator Katlin. I was a little put off by this since I did not initially interview Katlin as my Coordinator, and signed the contract under the notion that I was getting Lyndsay.

I met with Katlin during our first walk through, and while she was nice, sweet, and peppy, she had not worked at my venue before (which was another reason I went with Abby Lee Events - they were familiar with not only the other vendors but the venue). Overall everything went fine, but I did not like changing the coordinators without prior knowledge or in person meeting or without having the option to stick with Lyndsay.

Sent on 09/28/2015

0.5

(cont.) wedding. We gave Abby everything she needed and recommended but because she didn’t follow through on her end, we couldn’t even see what we were eating (something she told us would happen if we didn’t have enough candles). I spent weeks putting together a cheat sheet packet that had notes for all my vendors. In the section for Abby it had PICTURES of how everything was supposed to look. There is no excuse for the misuse and not using the items I purchased and worked so hard to make. I never received a response back from Abby after the wedding or a follow up of any kind (EVERY other vendor we hired did). After we got back from the honeymoon I knew this was the first thing I wanted to address. I had no idea that when we got back in the country I would hear so many issues that happened that all led back to Abby. First and foremost I found out Abby WAS NOT EVEN AT MY WEDDING. She decided to send her assistant and another random person; both whom I have never met. No wonder my wedding looked like crap! These girls had no idea what they were doing. Not to mention they showed up 30 MINUTES before the ceremony started. That means they only had a hour to decorate my entire wedding when Abby guaranteed 4 hours. The reason I hired Abby is because I didn’t want my family having to do any work. To say my blood boiled when I found out my Mother was in tears before the ceremony trying to help these girls get things setup correctly is an understatement. I specifically told Abby we would have programs to pass out before the ceremony and these girls didn’t put them out. My mother was in line to walk down the aisle when she noticed and had to run back up to the reception site to find them herself and passed them out. My sister handmade everything needed for a cocoa bar and brought everything from Oregon but only half of the stuff was put out. My mom also brought a bunch of props she purchased for the Photo Booth from Oregon and most of it was not put out....

0.5

My mom also brought a bunch of props she purchased for the Photo Booth from Oregon and most of it was not put out. I had beautiful, large, cursive words made for the table numbers that she didn’t use. I even had two of each number made for each side of the table so my guests could easily see them. Instead, she used tiny block numbers that I SPECIFICALLY asked her NOT to use, leaving my guests to wander around the tables because they couldn’t see them. The numbers she used didn’t even stand up so they are tipped over in my WEDDING PICTURES. We had a huge canvas made of one of our engagement pictures and that wasn’t put out. We were told that Abby would have an assistant with her that would stay throughout the wedding to restock our cookie bar and s’mores bar throughout the night. I had to ask SEVERAL times as well as other guests for this to be done (I’s STILL not sure what these girls were doing at my wedding if this was their only job and the Bride was having to ask for it to be done). But don’t worry, they made sure to eat my food!When I started to unpack everything once we were back from the honeymoon I was appalled what a mess everything was. We had brand new items BROKEN because they were not put back in the package properly. I even found the top of my glass cake tray broken in a random box were they just tossed it in. I spent days after the returning from our honeymoon in tears. To think someone could be so careless with my wedding day is beyond me. When I reached out to the venue and Abby about the NUMEROUS issues that happened I heard from the venue right away. It was days before I heard from Abby, even after the venue had spoken to her and she promised them to contact me days prior. She also told the venue that I knew she wouldn’t be there which is a flat out LIE. When she finally did respond it was a short email saying that she was, “sorry that I was disappointed how everything turned out”....

0.5

...I never even received a sincere apology for ruining the look of my wedding as well as wasting my time and money. The venue had to tell her to give us a full refund AND refund any items that weren’t used or broken. She sent part of that refund but not the other. I then had to reach out to her AGAIN two months after I received the first check asking her to do this so I could put this all behind me. She responded saying that she did send it and she’s not sure why I never got it. Seems odd that one check got to me just fine and the other lost its way. No to mention, a true professional would have reached out to tell me she sent them in the first place. Abby is unprofessional, unapologetic and has no business promising Brides she is the best choice for their big day. My venue has dropped her from recommending her to Brides moving forward and have apologized profusely for this NIGHTMARE she has created. I can’t undo hiring Abby but I hope to warn Brides that not every wedding she does looks like her social media. This girl talks a big game but picks and chooses what she wants to be a part of. Pretty sad being this day meant everything to me.

Korrin · Married on 10/10/2015

BRIDES BEWARE!!
    I was recommended to Abby by my venue so we hired her to be the day of decorator. I had been in contact with Abby a few times before actually meeting her. Her social media looked beautiful and she had great reviews. When I met her my husband and I both felt confident in who we hired. Abby assured us she could handle the load we gave her for the day of the wedding and that she would be there to make sure it was done right. She took detailed notes during the venue walk- through and told us she would send us an email of everything she noted asap. Weeks went by without seeing an email from her so I reached out. She responded days later saying she thought her assistant had done it and that she would send it to me. When she sent it there were a lot of things missing or incorrect but because it was a google document I filled in/ changed the things that were wrong. I then emailed her that I updated everything but never heard back from her.

The night before the wedding and the day of the wedding Abby was nowhere to be found. I contacted her multiple times by text, email and phone calls. I was absolutely mortified with what I was seeing when my father and I were sitting in the carriage about to go down to the ceremony. The decor looked NOTHING like I had explained. It looked horrible. Instead of enjoying this moment I was panicking what the rest of the wedding was going to look like. When you work extremely hard for two years to plan your dream wedding, it is heart breaking when one person decides not to care. Throughout the night I noticed an unbelievable amount of things that were wrong. One of the biggest issues was only a third of the candles we purchased were even put out. When we met with Abby she recommended that we bought as many candles as we could because the venue got really dark at night. So, my husband and I went and out and had to track down multiple stores that had candles matching the ones we already bought a few weeks before the....