Abbott's Florist Reviews

7 | Champaign, IL

7 Reviews for Abbott's Florist

Dustin · Married on 11/11/2016

Lisa was great at helping us pick out flowers for our wedding. She showed us lots of pictures of things they had done before, and was careful to work within our budget. We were very pleased on wedding day!

Katie · Married on 06/23/2012

Erin did a fantastic job on our wedding flowers!! She also decorated our ceremony space. Everything was beautiful. She was super helpful and great to work with!

Hannah · Married on 06/02/2012

Abbott's did a great job with our wedding flowers! They were absolutely beautiful and held up really well (they still looked good nearly one week after our wedding). They delivered an hour earlier than I asked but I was so glad that they did! I worked with Erin and she was really responsive to my requests and vision. She was also great about working within my budget and helping me select seasonal flowers that I liked. It was a great value for beautiful peonies, roses, and ranunculus. I would definitely recommend Abbott's for wedding flowers!

Ceasar · Married on 08/13/2011

We had a limited budget and flowers were actually one of the lowest priorities for us. We explained that going in and expected that they would treat us as if we were on a lower priority scale in return. Instead, we received the exact opposite! Erin went out of her way to make us feel like we were her high roller couple! She made amazing suggestions, helped us stretch our limited budget to get everything we truly needed, and even found ways to get us even more! Beautiful flowers that lasted a 10am ceremony all the way through another 4pm ceremony in the HOT HUMID August weather in East Central Illinois! They were all wonderful and helpful, not to mention creative and professional! Please hire them if given the chance...you will be grateful you did!

Katie · Married on 07/23/2011

Erin was so nice to work with and was able to give me several options in my budget range. My bouquet was gorgeous. The rest of the flowers looked beautiful even in the 98 degree heat.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/23/2010

Simply amazed at how beautiful all of the bouquets were! I teared up when I saw them for the first time, they were gorgeous. I very much enjoyed working with the lady that did the flowers. Great communication! I loved the cake topper she did and even gave us a handful of extra flowers to decorate down the sides of the cake. The prices on everything was very affordable, and they work with you on what you want and what you want to spend. Will use for now on for ALL my floral needs.

Courtney · Married on 10/03/2009

Abbott's gave me beautiful flowers for my wedding day. I have used them to send flowers on other occasions, and have also been pleased with their work. The staff is knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. My wedding flowers were half the price that I was quoted by another reputable florist in Champaign.