Abbott Manor Reviews

Abbott Manor 5
Abbott Manor 6
Abbott Manor 7

Kenzie · Married on 09/10/2016

I cannot recommend this venue enough! Albert (the owner and coordinator) is absolutely amazing and helped so much throughout our planning process. He made sure things went smoothly and that everything was perfect on our wedding day. Abbott Manor is absolutely beautiful and we found it to be the perfect setting for our wedding. It is filled with flowers, ponds, and greenery! So beautiful! Albert will make sure your wedding is exactly what you have dreamed of and he will make sure he gives you options that fit your budget. Our wedding was perfect thanks to this amazing venue and Albert!

- Kenzie Loomis

Sent on 10/04/2016

Kristin · Married on 09/04/2016

We were so thrilled with our Abbott Manor wedding! The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and it well thought out. Albert Abbott was completely professional and has years of experience that he relies upon to help formulate your perfect day. We even loved the vendors he recommended. His package comes with so much more care and attention than most venues such as planning meetings, taking the time to implement personal touches, and all of the prep and clean up, even the cars packed with gifts and things we brought. The day of we were blissfully unaware as he and his staff transitioned from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception with the kind of ease that only comes with years of experience. He helped create our dream wedding and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Annette · Married on 08/06/2016

Oh myy oh myyy, I don't even know what to start, but I have this much to say, we couldn't have not picked a perfect venue for our special day. Abbott manor and his family were so professional, very helpful and very reasonable price wise. They answered all our questions and helped us with the planning. Albert is alway available to take our calls makes suggestions and oh yes! He recommended us the catering, florist and the makeup vendors. I would highly recommends Abbott manor to anyone who is looking for headache free wedding venue and planner. Thanks again Abbott manor. I wish i could give ten stars :). Annette Hollenbeck

Sent on 10/03/2016

Lhy · Married on 05/14/2016

This place was OUTSTANDING! First of all, the entire area was beautiful! Everything is well kept and clean. The pricing is perfect for everything that is included! Albert, the owner, is so easy to work with and is so helpful.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2016

I cannot think of one complaint about this venue. They were very adapting and willing to do whatever they could to make our day special. There was never a moment where we felt like they were too busy or did not care about our special day. They went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. The staff were very professional and 100% available from the day we decided Abbott Manor. Albert and his wife made the experience so much smoother and we were so appreciative of everything they did. There was never a "oh no we can't do that", it was always "how can we make that work". Everything we could have asked for in a wedding venue and more! The venue is gorgeous!! They take pride in their space and it shows.
    We loved that this place did not try to nickel and dime us. What you see is what you get. If he has it, you can use it! (unlike some places that charge 100 extra for this and for that). Totally worth the price and more! I can't say enough how thankful we were for all of the work and pride they took in making our day so special!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Albert and his staff do an amazing job. The minute we walked on the grounds, my husband and I fell in love and knew it was the place for us. Albert made everything so easy leading up to the big day. With the threat of rain, Albert already had two plans in mind for us so that we didn't have to stress out the day of. Of course, it did rain on our wedding day but Albert was right there making sure everything went according to plan. Even with the rain, the wedding was amazing and all our guests had a memorable time. I loved everything Albert and his team did for us- it was a lot of last minute changes due to the weather but they made it seem so effortless and never missed a beat!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Amy · Married on 03/05/2016

Words can't describe how amazing Abbott Manor truly is. We stumbled across this venue online while wedding planning and I'm so glad we took the time to visit the venue and meet with Albert, the owner. Photos of Abbott Manor are gorgeous but seeing it in person will take your breath away. Albert and Michele, the owners will become your wedding coordinators/planners and are the best at what they do. Wedding planning was so easy with their help and expert advice, and they made the day of our wedding perfect.

At Abbott Manor you won't have to worry about additional costs, hidden charges, etc. Almost everything is included in the cost of the venue (chairs, tables, servers, bartenders, etc.) and Albert will do his best to help you save money on outside costs by sharing his wealth of knowledge in the wedding industry. He not only recommended excellent vendors but also helped us with decor, alcohol pricing, local hotels, etc.

Albert and Michele help plan your wedding to every last detail, leaving the day of the wedding stress free and enjoyable.

Abbott Manor gave me my dream wedding and I am so thankful to Albert, Michele and the rest of the Abbott Manor staff.

Sent on 04/28/2016

AMAZING!

My husband and I were recommended Abbott Manor by our sister-in-law, when she did hair/make-up for a wedding at the venue and raved about how beautiful it was. Albert (owner/event coordinator) was SO helpful!! He was always VERY quick to respond to every email and provided loads of information for us. He invited us to come to Abbott Manor for a tour, and we were blown away! It's a beautiful garden, created and cared for by the family. There are trees, flowers, and little ponds/waterfalls everywhere. You feel like you're in another world, especially in the evening when all the twinkling lights are on throughout the garden. Absolutely beautiful!! Guests have yet to stop telling me how lovely the setting was.

Through the whole planning process, Albert was such a HUGE help! Anytime we needed advice, he was always quick to help out, whether it be through emails, phone calls, or on site meetings. He was very flexible and constantly offered us advice for how to stay in budget.

Overall, we had a wonderful experience working with Albert and his wife! I would definitely recommend having your wedding at Abbott Manor!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/12/2014

Just had my wedding this past Saturday. The entire day was beyond amazing. Albert was extremely helpful through out the planning. All of our vendors (caterer, DJ, photographer) were all suggested by Albert and all of them were excellent! The venue is gorgeous. I did not have any florist vendor because Abbott Manor has plenty of flowers that I did not need any. Albert and his wife helped make the day go by so smoothly and I had no stress. The venue was completely set up by the time I arrived and I did not have to worry about setting up or cleaning up. I had so many compliments from my guests on everything especially how wonderful a place the wedding was. Definitely recommend to everyone.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Tara · Married on 09/21/2013

Abbott Manor is simply a wonderful and beautiful venue to have your wedding outdoors. Albert Abbott and his family that run the place are terrific. Albert was our primary person to work with and he was always thoughtful, responsive, and sensitive to our needs. The day of the wedding ran very smoothly because of his day of coordination, from the ceremony schedule to packing everything up into the cars at the end of the night. It honestly could not have been a better day!!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Family wedding took place here and from the first interview to the final day, things were handled with a professional, courteous and personal detail. The staff and the venue were first class, and our family would choose them again!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2013

We could not have chosen a better place!! Everyone was wonderful!!

Sent on 11/16/2013
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 06/07/2013

I would recommend Abbott Manor to anyone looking for the PERFECT wedding. Albert and his Wife Michelle are so attentive to the bride and grooms needs. They keep in constant contact and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure the day runs as perfectly as possible. They make you feel like family. Every step of the way from the planning stages all the way up to the big day Albert and Michelle are guiding you through this process with ease. They have great ideas and suggestions to help those who are still fuzzy on what they want. One of the most memorable things about them is that on the big day, they were there for my husband and I every second. They continually checked in to make sure everything was to our satisfaction and offered to help with anything we may need. They truly go above and beyond to make sure the bride and groom are doing nothing on their big day except enjoying being married; everything is taken care of the second it is requested. The location is beautiful, I often refer to it as the wedding "Garden of Eden." Full of lush greens, flowers and water it's so unbelievably breathtaking. The price is something that you can't beat as well. Wine country weddings can be spendy and Abbott Manor gives you that special wine country ambiance for a fraction of the price. I honestly wish I could marry my husband all over again just to have that incredible experience again. I cannot say enough good things about this place and would recommend it to any bride and groom looking to have a seamless, well thought-out, perfectly planned wedding day.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Brandi · Married on 06/01/2013

Albert and the whole staff at Abbott Manor were absolutely amazing and got every detail correct!

Sent on 07/08/2013
  • jennifer

jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

This place is amazing, Albert and his family are beyond helpful. The venue itself is gorgeous and Albert helped us with so much from the planning to doing everything for us the day of. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and we got so many compliments! Best wedding venue and staff ever!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Adrienne · Married on 05/10/2013

We highly recommend Abbott Manor as a wedding venue. We have absolutely nothing negative to say about Abbott Manor. The location is beautiful and elegant. Albert was very helpful and pleasant to work with. He was essentially like having a built in wedding planner. He offered great suggestions and helped us pick vendors. He kept us on track right up to the last minute. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch. Albert and his family were great and even cleaned up everything afterward. This is no corporate wedding venue. Be prepared for a very personalized and fun wedding.

PS We also highly recommend Michelle's cakes and Smokehouse BBQ!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Amber · Married on 04/20/2013

What a beautiful wedding day we had! The staff at Abbott Manor were wonderful, they managed every detail from beginning to end. My family and I were able to fully enjoy the day because we were well taken care of. Abbott Manor is such a beautiful and intimate location that any bride will quickly fall in love with.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Have your wedding at Abbott Manor! We got married March 16, 2013 and Albert, the owner, is amazing. This was the perfect location for us. It is outdoors, in a garden like setting. There are so many little places for guests to wander around, it is truly magical. Albert let us drop by as many times as we wanted and recommended our florist to us who was great (Sweet Petals). When we were looking for a venue, all of the wineries in the area were so restrictive on alcohol, and food, etc. Abbott Manor let us spread our wings and truly make our wedding our own. We were able to bring in whatever we wanted. The only rule we had to follow was to pick a dj from his list of 4.

Sent on 04/12/2013

Angelika · Married on 10/10/2015

Albert Abbott is the property owner and wedding coordinator at Abbott Manor. He went over each detail of the wedding day with me and made sure everything ran smoothly. His staff set the tables up just as I requested, cleaned everything up and put our décor and gifts back in our cars. He told each person when to walk on the big day and coordinated the rehearsal. He was available by telephone, text, and email all year long while we planned. He was even there to lean a listening ear about family wedding drama. Abbott Manor allows you to bring in all your own vendors so you are able to have exactly what you want, even your own alcohol (beer and wine). His staff (mostly his family all great) run the bar, cut the cake, and pour the champagne. I have nothing but great things to say about Abbott Manor. All our guests loved the greenery and gorgeous property.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Brooke · Married on 07/28/2018

Albert and Michele were wonderful! We are so thankful to have found this venue. We booked a year in advance, and they helped us every step of the way. We had so many questions, and their experience and care for couples gave us much assurance. The day of the wedding was spectacular. We walked in, and the Abbott Manor staff had created the space into exactly what we had envisioned. Everything was so well-coordinated, and we were able to enjoy every special moment of our wedding day. We would definitely recommend Abbott Manor to future couples who want quality with a good price! Trust us, this is the best spot in Temecula Wine Country.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Abbott Manor 8
    Abbott Manor 9
    Abbott Manor 10
    Abbott Manor 11

Linhda · Married on 10/07/2017

We just had our wedding at Abbott Manor and I couldn't have picked a better venue! The grounds are naturally beautiful and blooming with flowers during the day, only to be followed by beautiful lit up trees and other lights decorating the place at night. There were so many parts of the property that provided great photo ops for both the bridal party and the guests who were enjoying the property. In addition, the outdoor setting made all of our guests so relaxed with room to move around and mingle. This was refreshing following multiple weddings I attended as a guest where we were in a darkened hotel ballroom. We received such rave reviews about our wedding!

We are also from out of state and had to plan our wedding from a long distance, but Albert is great to work with, is very helpful, and is very capable at his job! We were just crossing our fingers that all the random vendors we selected (some from Albert's recommendations and some not) worked well together, but Albert ensured the wedding went smoothly the day of! Thank you Albert and the Abbott Manor staff!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Candace · Married on 08/07/2016

3.5

Abbott manor is a gem of a venue. The pice is reasonable and you can't beat the beautiful grounds. Albert and his staff take great care of you and are very professional. The venue runs like a well-oiled machine. Our wedding there was amazing.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Amber · Married on 06/05/2016

3.5

Albert and his family are really wonderful people to work with. They are on top of every possible detail during the wedding ceremony and reception, it's incredibly. The downfall I have with them is they force you to use their photographers (who really aren't that great) and one of his listed DJs (who didn't do a great job either). We ended up having a terrible engagement photography shoot with the photographers that come with the package and ended up having to pay for another photographer instead of using the ones contracted with the venue. We also had issues with the DJ we chose off his list. He played the wrong music for me to walk down the isle to and the wrong music for my groom and I walking back down the isle. It was horrible! Otherwise, the venue is absolutely gorgeous and very well maintained. For the price, it is worth the venue and what you get with Albert and his staff.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Carlee · Married on 04/22/2017

Just had my wedding at Abbott Manor last weekend and everything flowed really smoothly. From the day we booked the venue Albert was very professional, helpful, and involved. Whatever you needed he would respond in a timely manner and would do his best to accomadate your wishes. He does a fantastic job at keeping things on schedule and I would recommend this venue to anyone. Also, the grounds of this place is SOOO beautiful!! Fell in love every time I went for an appointment. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Andrew · Married on 03/18/2017

Great pricing and made as simple as a wedding could possibly be. Venue is spacious and has a good vibe to walk around and do other things.

Sent on 08/06/2017