Abbey Hunter Photo Reviews

Abbey Hunter Photo 5
  • Olivia

Olivia Williams · Getting married on 01/08/2021

Above and beyond

Abbey Hunter Photo just recently shot my wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Abbey went above and beyond to make sure we got a lot of photos which was really important to me. She was kind, helpful, and shot intimate moments with friends and family that I didn't even realize she had taken. I am very thankful that she worked with us and everything went as smooth as possible. I am so thankful for you Abbey and that you photographed our wedding. I will always choose you to photograph any special events I have in the future.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Gaddis · Married on 01/07/2020

Wedding Photographer

Abbey was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was extremely kind, caring, and most importantly patient throughout all of our requests. While looking for a photographer, we were wanting someone who would capture raw, in the moment photos. Abbey absolutely blew our expectations out of the water! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and truly did an amazing job at capturing our love and our special day so perfectly! She was such a blessing to work with, and my husband and I could not be happier with our wedding photos! We will cherish them forever!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Brooklyn Shirk · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Photography

We absolutely LOVED having Abbey apart of our special wedding day. She made us feel so comfortable and helped us be in the moment all day! She got our wedding photos back to us so quickly and I’m in love with the results!! I highly recommend her!!!

Abbey Hunter Photo 6
    Abbey Hunter Photo 17
    Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 06/11/2013

More than I could ask for!

Abbey exceeded our expectations! She flew all the way to MN for our wedding which was a huge blessing. We have gotten so many compliments and messages in regards to how beautiful her work is! We are obsessed!! She captured the day so perfectly! Our families are very big & crazy but Abbey just went with the flow and handled everything! We were also fortunate enough to have her husband, Wes, be our videographer! Beyond amazing work! We are in awe watching the video/ looking over our photos and reminiscing over our special day! Abbey and Wes captured our day of love, family, and friends so perfectly we were very lucky to have them be such a big part! We would not have changed a thing!

Abbey Hunter Photo 18