Abbey Grim Photography Reviews

6 | Valparaiso, IN

6 Reviews for Abbey Grim Photography

Erin · Married on 12/15/2018

A wonderful experience!

Abbey and her husband Caleb are thoughtful and amazing people to work with. Abbey has an amazing eye for detail and is super sweet and personable. We really loved working with her!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Erica · Married on 02/18/2017

I got married months ago and this review is super overdue!

Finding a photographer was top of my priority list as I began the planning process. I was adamant to find a creative, fun, and inspired photographer, especially someone to handle my husband who I knew would not be a fan of constantly getting his photo taken. She was patient with our awkwardness and helped both of us become comfortable. We came to our engagement session completely rushed and frantic and riled up (completely our fault….it was a stressful season and it was our only free weekend for months, so we had just crammed too much into one weekend). Despite our state of mind, Abbey made us relax, showed us how to pose with still looking natural.

From beginning to end, Abbey was nothing but professional. Her welcome kit really helps lay out what the wedding day will look like and the beautiful personalized gift she sent after the wedding was SUCH a thoughtful, kind gesture.

I was also appreciative of her second shooter, Mackenzie, who was able to handle the groomsmen. My husbands’ groomsmen are the type of guys to randomly climb trees or race each other (while wearing tuxes) just because they can. She handled them like a champ and really captured some of my favorite, candid photos from the boys of the night!

My other favorite moment happened when Abbey had a moment of uber creativity (she was truly creative all day tho) and took a double exposure shot – and if that photo isn’t proof of her incredible talent, I don’t know what is.

I definitely would recommend Abbey - you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Angela · Married on 04/02/2016

Abbey was amazing! Our photos were great, and not just b/c we are really good looking ;-) All kidding aside, Abbey was great with both our engagement and wedding pictures. My husband HATES taking pictures and was initially dreading the engagement pictures. Afterwards he said, "that was pretty fun." That is HUGE for my husband, and he was looking forward to her taking our wedding pictures. My inlaws gushed about Abbey as well. They (and I) loved that it was so natural for her to be there. She and her assistant were not in people's faces, it was like they were part of the party. It helped that she busted out the Wobble effortlessly as well.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Erin · Married on 08/08/2015

Abbey (and Mackenzie!) were such AMAZING photographers at our wedding this month. I'm not too much of a creative person when it comes to posing/photo ideas so I asked Abbey for some help in that area, and she did a wonderful job! I've only seen some sneak peeks of the photos from the wedding, but I can tell they captured every precious moment possible! Abbey and Mackenzie brought so much energy to the table and were very flexible with what the wedding day time table brought. Both ladies went above and beyond in making sure that every picture I had on my list was taken and that the quality of the photos was superb (right lighting, posing, etc.). I could not have asked for better photographers for my wedding day! If you're looking for a wedding photographer-look no further :) THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Susan · Married on 01/17/2015

Abbey Grim is the best! She provided photography for both our engagement pictures and our wedding. My fiancé and I both hate having our pictures taken but Abbey was able to make it fun and get some fantastic shots. She has a wonderfully fun attitude but is also very professional. Abbey did a great job of making sure she understood exactly what we wanted and she was very quick to respond to all of my questions. I really enjoyed that she put a few sneak peak pictures on Facebook for us so we could see some pictures really soon after the wedding. Her turn around time for delivering the final photos was really fast, too. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking a great photographer with reasonable prices! I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Abbey is just wonderful to work with all around! She is extremely helpful with everything!

Sent on 12/19/2014