Abbey Farms Reviews

15 Reviews for Abbey Farms

1 User photo

Abbey Farms 1

Amy · Married on 07/28/2018

The Nagel Emporium at Abbey Farms was the perfect spot for our wedding. Not only is the barn absolutely beautiful, it was a great size and had a fantastic outdoor area for our guests as well. Not to mention the beautiful backdrop of the farm and sunset. In booking our wedding reception here, we were provided with great support in all of our planning and coordinating with vendors which eliminated a lot of stress. Such a wonderful venue and our experience could not have been better.

Sandy · Married on 06/23/2018

Abbey Farms was PERFECT for our June wedding! The staff was amazing especially Wendy who was our coordinator from beginning to end. Every detail was taken care of. Our guest are still telling us that this was the best wedding they've been to in a long time some saying the best ever! Loved the decor in and out and the tractor rides were a lot of fun!! Can't say enough about Abbey Farms!! You'll be very happy if you choose them for your wedding!! We're so glad we did!!

Chrysa · Married on 06/16/2018

Abbey Farms is such a gorgeously wonderful reception venue! Wendy, the event coordinator, is so professional and easy to work with--she made sure that everything was in order and perfect for our big day! Our guests keep telling us how beautiful our reception was and we owe our thanks to Abbey Farms for making our wedding as perfect as it could be!

Abbey Farms 2

Natalie · Married on 05/05/2018

Our Special Day at Abbey Farms was more than we ever could have imagined. Besides the fact that the venue is beautiful and located far enough from hustle and bustle, Wendy (the coordinator), the staff, and Linda of Garland and Lace (the decorator) made the process much easier than anticipated. Emails and phone calls were answered so quickly, every single question we had was answered and we were always reassured we had nothing to worry about. Wendy had given us everything we needed to make selections and make it as easy as possible. Each and every one of our guests had a great time and said it was the best wedding they’ve been to. My husband and myself would highly recommend Abbey Farms to anyone because of our experience. We now look forward to pumpkin days and the Christmas festivities because Abbey Farms has a special place in our hearts.

Erin · Married on 01/20/2018

We got married here and I'm sad it's over because we don't get to go or work with them anymore! Everyone was WONDERFUL. Wendy is the events planner and was exceptional; quick to respond, answered any questions, and went out of her way to help us. We love the Abbey and are so glad we chose them for our reception!

Randy · Married on 07/22/2017

Abbey Farms was outstanding from start to finish. We couldn't have been more pleased with the facility and the service during our daughter's recent wedding reception. Wendy Felder, the facility manager, provided valuable counsel regarding our questions and concerns throughout our relationship. Consequently, our expectations were fully met, and there were no surprises along the way. In summary, it is our pleasure to fully recommend the facility to anyone looking for a highly unique venue at an affordable price.

Peggy · Married on 06/24/2017

The staff at Abbey Farms was wonderful to work with. Everyone at the wedding raved about the venue.

Caitlin · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I can't say enough good things. Abbey Farms made planning SO easy, plus kept things on the affordable end of wedding venues. We got married in a courthouse and had our reception at the farm. Wendy and Linda were happy to accommodate us by having a surprise "first look" of each other! We followed it up with amazing photos, a beer filled tractor ride, and a reception that had our guests all saying "best wedding ever!" Linda made being a bride easy, renting out BEAUTIFUL accent pieces so you don't have to purchase them, setting up all of our personal items, and to top it off, packing them up for us to pick up the next morning. Wendy was so easy to work with and thought of everything. We had Valerie with Tasteful Affairs working our Mexican themed dinner and our guests loved the indoor/0utdoor free feeling party! Thank you Abbey Farms for an unforgettable day!

Elisabeth · Married on 06/03/2016

We had our wedding reception at Abbey Farms on June 3rd, 2016. I cannot say enough good things about the venue and staff! Every single person on their team, including Linda from Garland and Lace (their decorator), was attentive, quick to respond and offered an amazing level of customer service. The venue itself was absolutely amazing!! It's easy to get to, it's a wide open space really keeping everything together and the outside space is to die for. I think our guests enjoyed hanging out there more than they did inside! All of our guests truly enjoyed themselves! While Abbey Farms is a farm, you definitely do not have to have a "rustic wedding" to make your vision come to life in this space. The inside has beautiful wood walls and ceiling with chandeliers that hang, it's really an open landscape with how you want your day to be! I highly recommend this venue to anyone, you absolutely will not be disappointed!

Janet · Married on 03/24/2018

Very friendly staff and wonderful venue partners. Having an all-in-one invoice made paying easy and having partnered vendors meant they were already familiar with the location and resources. Made my wedding day that much more enjoyable when I didn't have to focus so much on details! Wendy was very dedicated and kept us on schedule and on task through the planning process as well.

Did I mention how beautiful the Nagel Emporium is? I loved the rustic and comfy atmosphere!

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2017

We had our wedding reception at Abbey Farms on Friday, May 19, 2017. From the moment we met Wendy, she was extremely organized and to the point. We signed our contract for the venue the same day we visited, and we had 6ish months to plan.
    Wendy was very responsive in emails and provided us information when asked. We were able to knock out a lot of wedding details during our meetings with her because the documentation was simple. Additionally, the invoicing formatting was easy to read and understand.
    We were a little disappointed that Wendy wasn't working on our wedding night because Felicia wasn't as attentive as we thought. We expected her to organize the grand entrance and check up on us throughout the night. However, our DJ really took charge throughout the whole time so it ended up being fine. The bartenders were exceptional and very kind to me and my husband. The staff was also very respectful and attentive.
    All of our guests were saying how Abbey Farms is such a hidden gem and a beautiful place for a wedding. Everything was clean, organized and ready well before our guests were set to arrive. The mood of the wedding was a great mix between rustic and polished, and I am so happy we had our wedding there.

Anna · Married on 09/08/2017

Our wedding was BEAUTIFUL! From the very beginning Wendy was responsive, organized and made planning out wedding very easy. The exclusive decorator, Garland and Lace is BEYOND anything we could have hoped for; she works with the Bride, comes up with amazing ideas and somehow managed to take some of my crazy ideas and make them a reality. If you are looking for a barn/rustic venue - look no further! (Especially if you struggled like I did with finding a place that held a crazy big Italian family - we had 275 come). I would recommend this venue to ANYONE!

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

2.0

Best day of me life

Abbey Farms was the perfect location for my farm/rustic wedding. The location is beautiful and the venue was large enough to fit all 220 of my guests without feeling crowded. Wendy and Adam are absolutely wonderful to work with, they were so nice and detailed, and ensured I had the best day ever. Although it was a tad over our budget it was worth every penny.

Lindsey · Married on 03/04/2017

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

The space is amazing and what our day was all about! Being a newer venue they have a few things to work on, but subtle details only. Overall we loved our night!