Abalo Creations Event Design Reviews

5 | Winter Springs, FL

5 Reviews for Abalo Creations Event Design

Teresa · Married on 12/28/2015

Claudia organized my baby shower not only did she made sure I had a great theme she also made me happy when she also took pictures of the event and some of myself since I didn't get the chance to get any done. I would defiantly recommend her services for every occasion. I will contact her for any even planning I have ahead of me. Thank you Claudia for your amazing services and making my family feeling happy on this special day.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Susana · Married on 12/14/2014

I was very impressed with the quality and service Claudia provided me with. She did an amazing job with my wedding and would highly recommend her. Thank you Claudia for making my day so special and perfect.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Megan · Married on 04/05/2014

I would definitely recommend Claudia and her girls for your next event. Claudia is very detailed, and will make sure that you don't have to worry about a thing on your special day. I would hire her again in a heart beat!!

Sent on 12/30/2014
  • User4625648 · event on 09/23/2012

Claudia Abalo was fantastic in planning Elizabeths baby shower. The Food was great, the decorations were amazing. She was right on with the decorations for the theme which was a Princess Tea Party.

Sent on 12/22/2014

shelley · event on 10/26/2012

Claudia provided simple, but fun decorations to make a school costume party for kids ages 4-12 fun and spooky but not scary. She worked on a tight budget and timeline.

Sent on 12/19/2014