Abacus Studios Photography and Video Reviews

Excelent attention. Very professional. I am glad to hired them

Sent on 09/14/2017
  • I

Iliana · Married on 02/25/2017

I am so happy I chose Abacus Studios! From my first meeting with Alex, email exchanges with Damian to my actual wedding day was a great experience. Michelle was awesome and worked really hard to capture every moment of my wedding. The photo booth was a hit as well.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Abacus Studios Photography and Video's reply:

Thank Iliana, your comments are greatly appreciated and allow us to know, we are doing the right things for our clients.

Kristen · Married on 11/13/2016

Abacus exceeded our expectations for our wedding. The pictures came out beautiful and we are very happy with Michelle and Damien.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2016

Abacus Studios was AMAZING! From the moment we met Alex, we knew we wanted to work with them; he was easy to talk to and understood what we wanted. They also offered very reasonably priced packages as compared to others we had researched. Then the process leading up to our wedding day was very simple. We had selected Michelle and I can not be happier that we did!! Words cannot describe how fabulous Michelle was! She felt like an old friend and was so incredible to work with during the day; she made everything so easy and seamless. Our bridal party, family and friends all commented on how terrific she was. She captured every special shot we asked for and so much more!! Our pictures are gorgeous and I don't know how we will chose! In conclusion, we highly recommend Abacus Studios and Michelle... you will not be sorry!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Abacus Studios Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you Liz! I am always thrilled to read reviews which exemplify our commitment to providing each couple with the absolute best service and incredible images. Thank you Michelle and Damian for being so great!!

Ryan · Married on 11/05/2016

They were friendly, accommodating, talented and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Susan · Married on 11/04/2016

Loved everything about our shoot!! Michelle was awesome!!
    Michelle did an amazing job at our wedding it felt like she was part of our party! Would highly recommend Abacus Studios!!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Natasha · Married on 10/28/2016

Instant connection with Alex during our first meeting. There was no pressure to sign a contract with him and before I left his office a contract was signed. I love Abacus Studios! The staff are very professional, all my questions were answered timely no matter what time I sent an email. They were extremely accommodating. I used Abacus for my Engagement Dinner and my wedding. I love the way my photos came out especially my wedding photos. Additional services used was photo booth and step and repeat. My wedding guest loved both options.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Abacus Studios Photography and Video's reply:

Our staff has been together for many years, which is why we have the chemistry needed to provide every couple with a great experience, great service and a great final product! Thank you Natasha and Shawn!

Alexa · Married on 10/16/2016

Loved working with Alex. Doug and Damian were on time, and they were patient and funny throughout the day. We really enjoyed working with them. Our photos are so pretty and we have so much to choose from. I just got married 10 days ago and I'm already viewing my images. Thanks!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Trista · Married on 10/01/2016

From the moment we met Alex we knew we wanted them to photograph our wedding. There professionalism made us feel very comfortable from start to finish. Michelle was our photographer and her personality fit right in with the wedding party. She made the day that much more special. She helped us both get dressed and photographed it in a way that made us feel comfortable. She captured every moment of the day in an elegant way. If we had a special request she made it happen. It was truly a pleasure to work with Michelle and the team at abacus!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2016

We had a great time with our photographer, she was a lot of fun to work with and captured us to a T. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures were beautiful, she was able to make the best use of all spaces and lighting to get the best pictures.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2016

Abacus Studio did an outstanding job on my wedding! (7/15/16) Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and the staff is great!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Abacus Studios Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you. It's always great to hear a happy bride and groom talk about their photos and experience with Abacus Studios.

Lillian · Married on 04/16/2016

Alex, the owner of Abacus Studio, is awesome. He is super friendly, nice, and worked with us on our budget. Great with responding to questions and concerns. We got to work with Doug, Michelle, and Damian. Michelle and Damian were both super friendly and nice and laughed with us through the whole process which made the day feel carefree and lovely. Doug was definitely more serious but was great at directing shots and making sure he got the best shot. We truly enjoyed working with this team. You can tell it's a small business and they remember their clients and care about their special day. I'm so happy I didn't go with one of the bigger companies that have a bunch of random photographers. We got a TON of pictures from them after the wedding, they captured our wedding perfectly and we were so happy with the results. They were also SUPER patient and accommodating with all my crazy picture requests (one involved the whole wedding party of 18 people running away from the ocean, and they helped us photoshop a shark jumping out of the ocean haha) Would recommend them to any of our family or friends. We actually miss seeing them because they were so nice haha! Miss you guys and thanks so much for a perfect day!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Abacus Studios Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you. You were an amazing couple and I am thrilled that you experienced what our staff try so hard to do for every couple! Check out the shark pic at abacusstudiso.net or our facebook page.

Elaine · Married on 01/09/2016

Michelle and Damien were a wonderful team who worked so hard to make all of our requests come true! she captured the most beautiful shots! she was on time and worked so diligently to give us everything we hoped for. we highly recommend this company to all!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/21/2015

I could not have asked for a better photographer and videographer, or for better photos. But let me start at the the beggining. Alex, who is one of the owners of the studio, was very approachable and met with my family for a few consultations. He was very willing to work within our budget, and to give us the photos of our dreams. On the day of the wedding, our photographer Michelle and and our videographer Damian both arrived bright and early and went to work. They captured every moment beautifully and were very professional. They made my entire bridal party have fun and feel comfortable. I reviewed the post wedding proofs and our photos came out amazing! Michelle captured every shot. Also, we used a photo booth for our wedding. The guests loved it and had a blast! I would recommend Abacus to every bride and groom out there looking to have an exceptional team for their special event.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Lisa · Married on 11/21/2015

Abacus studios was the best. Michelle the photographer was so professional and took the best pictures! Damian the videographer was great as well. They were so professional and I would recommend them for every wedding!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Marge · Married on 11/21/2015

We were very happy with Abacus. Everybody was very professional, kind and the pictures were fantastic.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/31/2015

Let me start this off with I hate pictures of myself so I knew finding a photographer for our wedding was going to be a challenge. Abacus studio was the first place we spoke with and they set the bar VERY high for the other studios we met with. I was picky in the sense that I don't like staged pictures, I think they look set up and not genuine but Alex and team assured me that they would take quality pictures in a style that I would love, and they were right. We worked with Michelle and she was AMAZING. She fit right in with our wedding party and didn't even bat an eye when the groomsman were getting a little crazy while taking pictures. The pictures she took were amazing and I loved every single one of them, it was hard to only pick a handful for our book! She made me feel comfortable taking the pictures and also gave great suggestion of different places we could go to get great shots. I had a little issue that happened while getting out of the car to go to the church (car grease all down my dress) and I was very upset to say the least. She calmed me down (so not part of her job description) and made sure not 1 picture showed the black grease and she delivered! I would recommend (and have) Abacus studio to anyone who is looking for a top notch studio that is responsive and answers questions long after your special day is over.

Sent on 03/20/2016

Abacus Studios Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you Courtney. Our staff is dedicated to every client receiving the best service and having a great experience, which can be seen in the photographs of the day.

Cristina · Married on 10/10/2015

Abacus had done the photos for my sisters wedding in 2010 so I knew that I wanted to use them for my wedding. Alex was super laid back and able to meet with me with our budget. Michelle was fantastic with the photos and how she interacted with us all. She was my professional dress fluffer al evening haha. Damian was incredible with the videos and we can't wait to see the video. The pictures came out better then I even imagined. We can't decide on which pictures to use for our album because they are all so nice! Poor Michelle and Damian had to put up with our rowdy crazy firefighters and family. They were great!! I couldn't be happier. Thanks for getting Michael dressed for the cake cutting!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Abacus Studios Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you for the great review! It is always not only our pleasure to capture your wedding, but truly an honor, to be selected to capture one of the most important days you will have. We look forward to capturing many more live events for you and your family.

I could not say enough great things about Damien. I actually was re-married and used him for my second wedding as well. He is amazing at what he does, he is professional and gets all of the great shots on video!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Marguerite · Married on 09/25/2015

Abacus Studios photography and Videography -
    Michelle and Damian are WONDERFUL!! We will highly recommend them to anyone that asks, they had such patients and kindness which put us at ease! The pictures are beautiful and what we loved best is that they made us feel like they were having a blast and enjoyed being there celebrating our daughters wedding day along with us. Loved them!!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2015

Michelle and Damien from ABACUS studios were amazing! i could not have asked for a better photographer and videographer. my whole family loved them. Abacus is extremely reasonably priced and does a fantastic job. our pictures came out amazing and they were so flexible and friendly to everyone. they took whatever pictures we wanted and stayed later than they needed to just to capture our cake cutting. we got our online gallery a week after the wedding and everyone loved the photos. i cannot wait for the video but a huge thanks to abacus!

Sent on 10/11/2015

My husband and I were very happy with Abacus' photography and videography services for our wedding. Michelle and Damien were a pleasure to work with and we were thrilled with how the photos turned out.

What was really nice was that we were able to pick the services we wanted a la carte, rather then having to buy a package deal. This made working with Abacus both easy and affordable. We would highly recommend using them for any photography needs.

Best wishes,

Alicia & Michael

Sent on 09/05/2015

Linda · Married on 08/16/2015

This vendor provided excellent customer service and the value was excellent compared to the price I received!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/14/2015

Michelle did an awesome job with everything that we wanted and was so friendly. She warlike part of the family. Damien did an awesome job as well with the video and got a lot of coverage from all night from the crazy antics!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/02/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience working with Abacus Studios for our wedding photography! Michelle captured all the special moments we could have imagined and more. She was flexible when we decided to change the plans last minute and made us and our families feel comfortable. She even helped during the hectic moments of the getting ready rush when an extra pair of hands to zip dresses was useful! Our photographs are beautiful and I couldn't imagine having used anyone different to photograph our wedding day. From the start, everyone at Abacus Studios was very helpful in answering any and all of our questions, no matter how silly they may have been!

Sent on 08/09/2015