28 Reviews for AAT, Inc. Photography

I really enjoyed working with Jeanne. She met up with me personally to go over photo ideas and she is very flexible. She has an amazing capability to take great family formals and also more artistic/Pinterest worthy photos. The price and the value you get with AAT is unbeatable to other photographers that my now husband and I researched. If you want the BEST pictures and an affordable price, go see Jeanne. :)

Profile Picture Julie, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't give enough positive praise to AAT, Inc. Everything they do is amazing and I can't imagine not having Jeanne and her mom with us throughout our wedding day.

Profile Picture User3023572, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was 100% satisfied with AAT. They help with more then just doing the photos and videos. They were absolutely fabulous.

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

AAT was awesone in every way. Even while getting ready, they would help out and answer questions. Even offered a few tips to make things easier. The video was more then we could have hoped for and help us relive our weding over and over!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They helped in more ways then I could imagine on my wedding day. I can watch my wedding video over and over and it still makes me cry! Being able to relive that day is PRICELESS!

Profile Picture User3622887, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jeanne and her mother Connie do a wonderful job taking pictures. I love how they came out.

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeanne is great to work with and she got our video to us very quickly. She does a great job of fitting all the pieces of the day together in a unique way!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/10/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

This was the best part of the wedding. A few days before the wedding we decided to have the videographer come JUST for the wedding and reception but I WISH I would have had her ALL day. Jeanne and her mom focus on the details and capture things that you will want to always remember!!! We also had her interview us and tell our "Love Story" and we played it at the reception! It was a hit with all of the guests. At the wedding and the reception they did not once ask me a question, they took notes on what I wanted before the wedding, making that part of my day stress free!!!!AAT VIDEO WAS MY FAVORITE VENDOR AT MY WEDDING!!!!!!

Profile Picture Brooke , 11/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeanne and her team were very professional the entire process. She was very quick to respond to any questions I had. Our video and pictures turned out amazing!!! Great quality! I highly recommend AAT Video!

Profile Picture Amber, 11/19/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

AAT did my cousins wedding 3 years ago and she was so happy with everything they did so I had them do mine, I can honestly say they did a wonderful job and I couldn't of asked for 2 better people to work with on our big day! You girls are the best!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/11/11, 1 Review
4.7

AAT did an amazing job capturing our wedding and reception. We love our video as well as having a highlight video to share with our friends and family. It is a wonderful way to relive our day. Jeanne was flexible, creative, and did a wonderful job, she covered all the details so smoothly. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are absolutely pleased with all the work AAT did for us! The finished product was better than I imagined. They were great at capturing the day without even knowing they were there. I definently recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This is an amazing experience. You are able to capture moments throughout the wedding that you will not remember the day after. A wedding day is so busy that this is a great reminder for who was there, what was said, and what all happened during the night.

I am very pleased with the experience and my wedding video. It was above and beyond expectations!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This was a great highlight video!! Jeanne and Connie were so helpful from taking pictures while we were getting ready, to helping me with my dress, giving us advice, and were very artistic with their work! I loved it and it was a great keepsake for our wedding!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great videographer! Our video turned out great! We especially loved the highlight video!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Honest, reliable. Finished product had the quality of a music video of your wedding, not just a recording of events like your uncle could have done. Reasonable in price (we compared many videographers). Quick to respond to phone calls and e-mails. The video was like a mini movie of your wedding, complete with music of your choice, and all the moments you wanted to capture. Creatively edited so watching all 86 minutes of it was never boring or tedious.It will be a family treasure. I would use them again if I had another daughter getting married

Profile Picture judy, 10/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough great things about Jeanne and AAT, Inc!!! I planned a wedding from out of state, and Jeanne was by far the easiest person to work with - she was extremely prompt in responding to me, was able to meet with me on my schedule when I was back in town, and went above and beyond in every aspect.

The quality of the final product is amazing and the video really captured all of those small details that I dedicated so much time to planning. My friends and family have raved about the video, especially the 5 minute highlight video....it tells the story of the day and is an awesome keepsake.

I would recommend AAT, Inc. to anyone - you will get phenomenal service, someone who is a pleasure to be around (which is very important on your wedding day), a professional who is organized/detailed and knows what questions to ask ahead of time, and a quality final product.

For those who are in the middle of planning a wedding, I'm sure you have encountered hiccups along the way with vendors who are either non-responsive or you have to worry about them following through - you won't have to worry about that with AAT. Jeanne was so organized ahead of time and confirmed everything with me - I had no worries the weekend of the wedding that she would deliver as promised.

Profile Picture Jill, 9/18/10, 1 Review
4.7

We have yet to receive our video from our wedding, but we were very happy with the service they provided. They were never in the way and I rarely noticed them which made everyone feel relaxed and natural.

Profile Picture Faith, 8/28/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Thanks again for all you did to help make my wedding day so memorable! I would be so devistated if I didn't have my fabulous video to watch over and over and over! Even my husband enjoys watching and he doesn't even complain if we watch it thre times in a row! You gals rock!

Profile Picture Mikala, 8/21/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeanne and her team were so great to work with! She was well prepared the day of my wedding,and knew what questions to ask before my big day so she knew exactly what was going on. She was very responsive and we had our highlight video shortly after we returned from our honeymon, and our full length video back a little over a month after our wedding. We are very impressed with the quality and creativity of our videos! AAT video was great to work with and reasonable price-wise as well! Higly recommended!! I get teary eyed when we watch our video, they captured the small, special moments and al of the details that are easily forgotten about in the whirlwind of the day.

Profile Picture jessica, 8/14/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

She was absolutely wonderful. Answered all questions and included everything that we wanted. The video was great.

Profile Picture Christina, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

AAT was great to work with! The finished video is amazing! Jeanne accommodated my every request and was flexible with a few minor changes that had to be made.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I absolutely loved our video. They were amazing and compassionate. I will go back to them for all my video needs. Thank YOU

Profile Picture Marla & Chris, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeanne did an amazing job and I would definitely recommend her to anybody!! She is super easy going and great to work with. She really takes superb care and consideration in every situation and in the quality of her work. She makes you feel like your wedding is the most important!

Profile Picture Abby, 5/8/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

AAT Video did a fantastic job on our wedding video! Jeanne road with us in the trolley and captured moments everyone else missed. The sound quality is great and it was put together flawlessly. I could not have imagined a more perfect video.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/24/10, 3 Reviews