Aaron's DJ Services Reviews

26 | Indianapolis, IN

26 Reviews for Aaron's DJ Services

Theresa · Married on 09/01/2012

Enjoyed this DJ for our wedding very much!! All our guests really enjoyed him as well. Thank you Aaron!!

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2012

Aaron was the best wedding D.J. anyone could ask for. He was so well organized and prepared. He made sure to spend time with us before the wedding to make sure that he had all the selections we were looking for. He really made our day perfect. Not only did he get the song cues perfect for the ceremony, he also kept the crowd dancing and having a great time all night. All ages appreciated his song choices, and everyone had a great time. He really took the time to understand what we were looking for, and what our music tastes were.
    Aaron is kind, professional, and just an all around great guy.
    We would 100% recommend him for your special day!

Marie · Married on 09/24/2011

I was very please with Aaron’s service’s from start to finish. Aaron was very professional and made our wedding day that much more special because everything seemed to run accordingly. When we met with Aaron he was friendly and had a wide variety of music. Aaron made sure to ask us about any music or songs we did not want to hear. Aaron also created an agenda for the day with estimated times that events would happen. On the agenda Aaron listed each song or music type that was going to coincide. The agenda he created was helpful and I was able to hand it out to my other vendors so everyone stayed on the same page. At and after our wedding we received complements on Aaron’s DJ skills. I felt we made the right choice in choosing Aaron’s DJ services.

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2011

He was wonderful. He wasn't set up for karaoke but he got a machine and we were able to karaoke. I would recommend him and use him the next time I have a event.

Craig · Married on 06/18/2011

Aaron was easy to work with from start to finish. Because we wanted music that wasn't normally in a wedding reception (Christian vs. more traditional), we got him a list of music, and he mixed everything quite well. During the reception, everything was seamless and smooth. He did a great job, and we've stayed in contact with him since. We would HIGHLY recommend using Aaron for your DJ needs.

Jessie · Married on 06/04/2011

So great to work with. He is experienced and knows his stuff, so it's easy to feel comfortable with his judgement or suggestions if you have any questions or uncertainty, from music choice to how to make the reception run smoothest. My favorite thing about his work is that besides just playing music, he does a great job emceeing things and keeping the day moving and guests informed, unlike some weddings I've attended where the guests often stand around wondering what's going on or what will happen next. He does a good job balancing what the crowd as a whole (or different groups) will enjoy most, keeping the atmosphere fun for everyone. Even if you don't do your homework, he does, and will overall lighten your stress load.

Litcatzin · Married on 03/26/2011

We loved our DJ... I had something done at the last minute with incorporating 2 different songs (1 of which was not a very popular song) and we was able to get it all squared away for this Bridezilla :-) I would definitely pick him to do any event!! He's open to LGBTQ weddings, which was exactly what we needed!! He made our day that much special!! Thanks AARON'S DJ SERVICES!!! :-D

Cynde · Married on 05/29/2010

He was amazing, made it such a celebration for everybody!! Would highly reccomend!

Katrina · Married on 04/17/2010

Aaron is wonderful! I couldn't ask for a more perfect DJ! He was affordable and did so good. I have no complaints about him. He made the party happen. My whole family and friends commented on how great he was. Everything went smooth thanks to him. He made everyone laugh and got people engaged in dancing. I would highly recommend Aaron for any dj service. I am so glad we decided on him.

Melissa · Married on 04/10/2010

Aaron was awesome. He helped make our wedding very memorable. If I ever need a DJ again, he will be the first person I call!

Rachel · Married on 07/11/2009

Aaron's DJ Services was great. Aaron went above and beyond being a DJ for me. He was extremely professional, very accessible, and very easy to get along with. His music selection is great and his ability to choose whatever music will get the room moving is unbelievable. He even went so far as to poor the head table their toasting glasses due to the facility staff's incompetence. I highly recommend his services.

Katherine · Married on 05/09/2009

Aaron's DJ Services was wonderful. He was very professional, knew his business well, and was reliable. I would recommend Aaron's DJ Services to anyone who needs a dependable DJ to help make their wedding memorable. Several of our guests commented on how well Aaron did during our reception.

Thank you, Aaron, for helping to make our special day great!

Keila · Married on 03/07/2009

He did a wonderful job!!! We even had lots of special requested that he created without hassle and they were exactly what we wanted.

sara · Married on 01/31/2009

Everyone had a great time, they enjoyed all the music (which we were able to pick!), the timing for all the announcements for dances and events taking place was great and the timing was perfect there as well. i would recommend Aaron's Dj Services to other brides.

jamie · Married on 09/27/2008

he was great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura · Married on 06/28/2008

DJ Aaron was amazing!!! He came to our rehearsal the night before the wedding so we could practice our processional and recessional to our music selections, which allowed us to be more relaxed the day of.

On the day of the wedding he showed up early and setup all of his equipment and even offered up his time to assist the coordinator with last minute details. During the wedding he had everyone dancing on the dance floor. He knew what to play at the right time for the right age group. He was hands down fabulous and I would definitely hire him again! Please use me if you ever need a reference. :)

Tiffany · Married on 03/15/2008

Aaron was a wonderful DJ -- very professional and detail oriented. My husband and I especially enjoyed his demo CD; that was the selling point for us in choosing him to be the DJ for our wedding. I would highly recommend Aaron to anyone who is getting married in the future. Thanks!

Brandon · Married on 09/29/2007

Aaron provided great flexibility for our wedding which was a great success. Communication, Professionalism, and understanding were all a part of our experience with Aaron. I would highly recommend him to anyone having an event that requires a DJ.

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2006

I thought Aaron was great! He did a wonderful job and was very receptive to our needs! I would recommend him to anyone!

Vanessa · Married on 08/20/2005

Aaron met with us for lunch one afternoon. He was very professional and prepared. His music selection was wide and we provided him with whatever music he may not have had. He was on time on the day of our wedding and the guests were more than pleased with his services as our DJ and MC. I would definitely recommend him. His service provides great value on a budget.

brittany · Married on 05/21/2011

Aaron was a great DJ the music he played was just what we wanted and our guests loved it he is very afforadable and will work with you on your music selection he provides PDF's on different music choices which helps a bunch and he has a great knowledge of all music and if he doesnt have it he'll get it. totally recommend him!

Michael · Married on 08/04/2007

Aaron was great. He took the time to find our our wants and needs, and was able to accommodate them perfectly. He was a crucial part in making our wedding day perfect. Highly recommended.

Chantell · Married on 11/11/2006

Aaron was really great about helping us pick music for our ceremony.

Heather · Married on 01/07/2006

Aaron did a great job with our wedding! He played the kind of music we requested, changed music when people wanted something different and even stayed a couple hours later than planned when the party wasn't over. The guests really seemed to have a great time and danced all night.

kim · Married on 09/01/2007

Aaron was a pleasure to work with. I would definetly recommend him for any event. And would use him again. Thanks Aaron.