47 Reviews for Aaron Varga Photography

Prints (2)
Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
47 Aaron Varga Photography Reviews

We can’t say enough great things about Aaron. He is amazingly talented and perfectly captured our wedding day this past June. He was so professional and organized through every step of our wedding planning process. He did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and we are still receiving compliments about how beautiful and unique his shots are. Not only does he get amazing close up shots of each couple but his zoomed out shots of the couples that show the surrounding scenery are simply breathtaking. He did an awesome job of capturing every single detail at our wedding and we are so thrilled that we will be able to look back at our big day for years to come. Our ceremony was at my church and then our reception was a good 45 minutes away but Aaron had our scheduled planned perfectly and made sure we were on track with everything. He eased any wedding day anxiety I had and helped us enjoy and really take in our day. Not only did he get amazing pictures of my husband and I, but he also made sure to get plenty of pictures of our friends and family, group pictures, and the details at the reception. He does it all. And the NIGHT SHOTS...I could seriously go on and on. We loved them all. We cannot thank him enough for beautifully capturing our special day. We would recommend Aaron Varga Photography 100%.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

We hired Aaron for our engagement photos and wedding photos and it was one of the best decisions we made throughout our entire wedding process. We first met with him and he explained everything so clearly and made us feel so comfortable. We met with him again to do our engagement photos and it was so much fun with him. Once we got the photographs, we were amazed. He is able to capture different types of light and different angles that truly takes an experienced and creative skillset.

Then, we have the wedding day itself. He and his assistant showed up very promptly and took so many amazing photographs. The wedding day can get pretty crazy and he remained so calm and professional throughout all of it, it was great to have him! We both have large families and a big wedding party and he was able to get all of the photos we wanted with everyone, and very quickly. And then at the very end of the night, he asked us to come outside with him for this amazing sunset and he was able to get gorgeous photos from that.

We were so beyond impressed with Aaron that we would recommend him to anyone we know that is getting married. He was organized, calm, nice, professional, and made everyone feel comfortable throughout the entire process. And again, it truly takes a great amount of skill and creativeness to be able to create photographs and scenes like Aaron can do. We are so happy we chose him for our wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Aaron for our engagement and wedding day photographs, and we honestly could not be happier! All of our photos were absolutely stunning. Aaron captured our special day so perfectly. Many family members and friends have commented to us that we had the best photographer they have ever seen after viewing our amazing photos. We just received our wedding album from Aaron (which was, by the way, packaged so thoughtfully and beautifully), and the quality is just spectacular. The only problem we had was choosing which pictures to put in the album, because we loved so many. We also ordered parent albums, and they are also lovely. Aaron is a class act from start to finish. He is kind, easy going, and very professional. We recommend him without any hesitation. He is truly worth every penny for his high quality work. Thank you so much, Aaron! Beth & Luke

Profile Picture Beth, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron came highly recommended from another photographer in the Pittsburgh Area. Aaron photographed our December 2017 wedding. He provided SO much more than just GORGEOUS pictures. From the time we had our first meeting with Aaron he made the entire process seamless. He provided suggestions for hair and makeup, florists etc. He kept in contact from the first time we met until our wedding day. Not to mention our pictures exceeded our expectations, they were amazing, Aaron has an eye for backgrounds, colors,& textures. Our wedding day was a snowy slushy mess after our ceremony and all of our outdoor pictures are snowy and white and beautiful. He captured so many beautiful moments from the minute hair and makeup started until the end of our reception, he was there the entire day and I honestly had no idea he took the amount of pictures he took. Its 5 months later and I still look at my wedding pictures on a weekly basis, my family and friends constantly tell me how awesome our wedding pictures are! I highly recommend Aaron Varga Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, I cannot say enough about how wonderful of a person Aaron is and what a tremendous photographer he is, just look at his work!

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I loved working with Aaron for our engagement photo session and on our wedding day. He was very professional, extremely nice, and easy to work from the very beginning. He always responded very promptly to my emails with questions and even reached out to us to see if he could provide any help during the planning process. Our entire wedding party commented on how great he was and how he was incredibly organized. In addition, Aaron quickly turned around our wedding photos and we absolutely loved them. I would definitely recommend hiring Aaron!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

I found some of Aaron’s photos online while browsing different wedding venues and knew instantly he was the photographer for us. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to book him for our engagement and wedding photos! He is SO easy to work with and kept my husband and I laughing throughout our engagement session and our wedding day. I could go on about how excellent his work is but I’m pretty sure his photos speak for themselves! Highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Aaron shot my wedding on 7//15/2017 and was amazing to work with! He is professional, diligent, and incredibly talented. He turns photos into works of art. He is super nice, knows his lighting, and will arrange things so they turn out perfectly. He helped us maximize the shots we took on our day to make the most out of it. He has an artistic eye and we will treasure the photos he took for the rest of our lives. HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Aaron Varga for engagement and wedding pictures. He is extremely talented and very professional. We had fun during our photo session and absolutely love our pictures!

Profile Picture User6782061, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was so accommodating and very professional through the whole wedding planning process! He is seriously the best photographer in Pittsburgh and you will not be left disappointed with the outcome of his work! Wedding pictures are such a treasure and you won't regret booking Aaron!

Profile Picture Allison, 1/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Aaron photographed our wedding on November 5, 2016 and was amazing!! The photos turned out perfectly, but the thing that impressed me most was his professionalism and efficiency! He always answered my emails right away and had an answer for every question. I had no concerns about being able to depend on him for our big day. He also did our engagement session last spring and we love those photos too!!! My husband and I were both very happy with how well our photos turned out and the quick turn around time! Highly recommend Aaron Varga Photography!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Aaron was an absolute dream to work with. From the moment we met until the wedding day and beyond, Aaron never missed a single step in any of the details. He's very organized, creates a timeline for the day of the wedding, responds so quickly to emails and is just a pleasure in general to work with. Out of all of my vendors, he was my favorite. His kind gestures throughout our planning were so thoughtful. Not to mention, Aaron's skills at photography are simply amazing. I have so many stunning wedding pictures I am not sure I will ever be able to pick a favorite. Photography was an important part of my wedding must-haves and investing in Aaron's work is worth every single penny. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. I can't thank Aaron enough for masterfully capturing our special day.

Profile Picture Dina, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images

As my husband and I started putting our wedding budget together, there were a few elements that we were willing to spend a little more on, and photography was one of them. Both of my sisters were so disappointed with their wedding photos and overall experiences, so I wanted to spend some time and find the best of the best. Wedding photos are important. You'll have them forever.

A number of my friends had recommended Aaron, and when we met him, we knew we had made the right decision. He's professional, but still fun; unpretentious and easy-going, but still able to command a room full of people; and has such a creative eye, but is so organized and responsive - the perfect combination of a Type A & Type B personality.

He made us feel so comfortable all day. We did a first look and took most of our photos prior to the ceremony, which was great. Aaron took us to 3-4 different locations, so we had a variety of backgrounds, which I really liked. During the ceremony and reception he was kind of like a ninja - you didn't even know he was there, until you wanted to take a photo and he would just magically appear.

The result? The most gorgeous photos I could have imagined. I love that he gives you a sneak peek, and when we returned from our honeymoon, the photos were ready to go! I look at them daily, and sometimes can't believe it's actually us in the photos.

We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out, and would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up. :)

Profile Picture Amie, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Aaron for our engagement photos in Pittsburgh PA. Working with him was fun and easy and our entire experience was very enjoyable. We went to two different spots in the city but you would have thought we were at 10 different locations based on the variety in the photos he took. The photos he provided us with exceeded our expectations! We absolutely loved the editing he did and the way they turned out. Everything was perfect and I would definitely recommend Aaron to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture User5230660, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron did a wonderful job of photographing our daughter's June, 2016 wedding. He was very professional and available on a timely basis throughout the whole process. His photographs are spectacular - incredibly beautiful without looking overly posed or contrived. His contribution to the day was huge, and the moments that he captured will be treasured by our family.

Profile Picture User7146900, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron is an amazing photographer. He is truly meant to do this! He is so flexible and easy to work with and is always willing to listen to your ideas and opinions. Aaron also finds a way to make for such a pleasurable experience the entire time, from engagement photos leading up to your wedding, and afterward. Not only is he so wonderful to work with, but his photos are awesome!! Aaron finds a way to capture beauty in every picture he takes and he is so creative. He is able to think on the spot and create such amazing scenes. He is personable and truly wants you to enjoy your experience with him. Aaron is so timely in responding to questions and is so quick with getting you your photos that you can't wait to see! He even had a preview of our photos the night of our wedding for us and our guests to see. I would recommend Aaron to anyone in need of photos! He is a wonderful person and photographer!

Profile Picture Loren , 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron did the most amazing photography work for our wedding, we could not be more happy with the work that he did for us! Words can't describe how great he is at his craft, he exceeded our expectations! Aaron is very creative, professional, and determined to make sure that he provides you with the best wedding experience possible. He is as personable as they come and made everything so easy. He was able to capture the essence of our wedding day and make us (and our guests) look amazing in the process. He was always quick to respond to any email questions we had along the wedding planning journey and was always happy to meet us in person any time we were in town. Additionally, we were blown away with how fast he works; he had a beautiful photo preview available to us and our guests wedding night, the final photos were available approx two weeks post wedding; and we recently received our beautiful wedding album less than a month and a half post wedding!

If you're getting married in the Pittsburgh area, book Aaron!

Profile Picture Michael, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

Aaron is an amazing photographer. I'm certainly not the most photogenic person and I was consistently stunned by the way he can use light to make breathtaking photos. He did both our engagement shoot and wedding day photos and we love them. He was more expensive than the other photographers we looked at, but he was absolutely worth it. Look at his pictures next to the other photographers like we did and you'll see what I mean. He was very accommodating during our wedding day festivities. He was also very involved in the process from start to finish and responded to emails within a day or two consistently. We had a great experience.

Profile Picture Kacie, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Aaron is amazing! You can let him know what type of photos you are interested in or specific poses you like which is great. I was so worried I would be the bride that gets her photos retaken after the wedding but I wasn't!! I am in love with my wedding photos and couldn't be happier! The albums that we ordered are the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life, huge and so well made. Aaron did an amazing job at capturing one of the most important days of our lives and we will forever be grateful for him!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Aaron Varga is extremely professional and a wonderful person to work with. He is very accommodating, and he is responsive. One of the first things that grabbed me was Aaron's artistic eye. I was intrigued by his work. His work stood out compared to other photographers. Aaron is also a very thoughtful person. He got me even more excited for my own wedding. One thing that I learned is that Aaron may take you out of your comfort zone, but he does it for a reason. My photos turned out absolutely beautiful. And he captured every moment of my wedding. I am now able to relive my wedding through those photos. I highly recommend Aaron Varga as a photographer. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Chloe , 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We really can't say enough nice things about Aaron and his work! He is super friendly, professional, responsive, and so easy to communicate with. We love our wedding photos, and thanks to Aaron, we will treasure them for a long time. Our families were overflowing with compliments on the quality of the photos. If you are thinking of choosing Aaron as your wedding or engagement photographer, do it! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture User4483563, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Aaron was one of the best choices I made for my wedding. He has a fabulous eye for photography and was very easy to work with. He kept in touch with me throughout the process and created a detailed timeline of the day for us. I found this very helpful not only because I did not have to sit down and time everything out myself, but as a seasoned photographer he understood how much time should be allotted for the events throughout the day. I was able to simply forward the outline to other vendors and the bridal party. Aaron was especially helpful to me because we had very stormy weather the day of my wedding. A few days prior to the wedding, Aaron was in contact with reconfiguring the timeline and photography locations in case of stormy weather. He even sent pictures of places that we would could relocate if necessary. This put me at ease as I was panicking trying to think of places to relocate. While Aaron perhaps is more expensive than the average photographer in Pittsburgh, I promise if you choose Aaron you will be extremely happy with the memories he creates for you!

Profile Picture User5379094, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I went with Aaron because of his sample work. But wow, I did not expect my pictures to turn out with the quality they did! Worth spending the extra cash for him. Your wedding day only lasts 24 hours but you will have the pictures to cherish for the rest of your life!

Profile Picture User5266777, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I clicked with Aaron from the start! We felt completely comfortable and calm with him behind the camera! We are in love with our wedding photos! Aaron was very organized, creative, and easy-going! No need to worry if it rains (or pours) during your outdoor photo session... Aaron will get gorgeous photos no matter what! Some of our favorites were taken in between raindrops! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Krista, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron is an amazing photographer! We had the best experience with him. He made us incredibly comfortable and we even had a little fun joking around with him. The photos are impeccable, flawless, and perfect. I couldn't have asked for more. I would definitely recommend him to other brides and families!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron was did a fantastic job as our wedding photographer! He took care of every detail and was so responsive to all my emails (which is great when you are planning a wedding!) My husband and I loved looking through our photos when we got them back! thanks again Aaron!

Profile Picture User3465529, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews