Aaron Lane Entertainment Reviews

281 | Lafayette, LA

281 Reviews for Aaron Lane Entertainment

Danielle Babineaux · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Brought the party to my wedding reception!

The absolute best wedding reception I had been to was because of the music by Aaron Lane Entertainment. Everyone danced and had an absolute blast! When it was time to plan my wedding, this was the one thing I was not going to compromise on and I am SO glad I didn't. Aaron Lane and Mrs. Rene were very professional and made sure everything was flawless! The peace of mind I had knowing they've been doing this so long and are the best around was priceless.
    During the reception, my DJ, Chris Logan, was very professional and made sure everything was seamless. The music (talked about before-hand with Aaron) was awesome and everyone danced almost the whole night. He even let my 3 yr old son scratch! Those are some of my favorite pictures of the whole night!
    Our wedding was over a month ago and when people talk about it, they say the wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast which was because of the music. They really do bring the party!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! From the pics and posts, it looks like everyone danced all night with ya'll!

Lynne George · Getting married on 04/12/2021

You'll be in great hands with Aaron

Aaron is THE BEST! I seriously had so much fun working with Aaron Lane on the music for our wedding reception. We had some unique things going on and I was afraid it was going to be a little too chaotic but Aaron made it flow perfectly. Everything we had planned for the reception - between a mascot appearance, my uncle playing ceremony music, my brother playing our first dance, my husband wanting to sing me a song, a few special announcements we wanted to make, and a list of songs I just HAD to hear - Aaron made all of this so seamless and FUN. The way he MCed the whole night, you would have thought he knew us his whole life!! There was never a dull moment and the dance floor was full all night. I had a lot of people comment on how much fun he was. You will be in great hands if you book Aaron Lane for your entertainment needs!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so great bringing in all those different elements to make ya'll reception unforgettable! And who knew Kyle could sing so well!!

Lynn Lejeune · Married on 10/10/2020

Don't hire this DJ if you like sitting!

Seriously...if you like to sit and talk, do not hire Aaron Lane. The music he played and the energy he created for my reception made me and everyone else get up and dance. I barely got to sit down the whole night! So much fun!!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! I really had an amazing time celebrating and partying with you and your friends and family!

Katelyn Angelle · Married on 08/29/2020

Perfect; Stress Free

Great Music; made everything stress free!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, and for taking the time to leave a review for us. I really appreciate it!
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 06/13/2020

Thanks so much . All I have to say is Jared was amazing !!!! I wouldn't have had it any other way. Very very satisfied, it was perfect!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! Jared is really one of a kind, and so good on the turntables! Thanks for allowing us to serve!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Levy · Married on 05/09/2020

A+ for DJ and Professionalism

Aaron was very receptive to our tastes! He’s a great listener, and was able to create our eclectic mix! Highly recommend working with him to family/friends.

Sent on 03/25/2020

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family. All good thoughts heading ya'll's way as everyone moves on to new chapters!
  • Mrs. Wilson

Brittany · Married on 01/04/2020

Great DJ. Was very organized and provided great suggestions for the dances that we couldn't think of a song for.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate you trusting us with your reception. Cheers to many happy years!

Samantha · Married on 11/02/2019

Keeps the party going!

Aaron and his team are all so talented and Rene made the entire booking process super simple

Sent on 12/07/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words and your review! Looking forward to working with ya'll to make this amazing!
  • Thomas

Thomas Walsh · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely perfect!

DJ Aaron was absolutely incredible from start to finish. He was diligent in communicating with us in the months leading up to the wedding to discuss our vision for the perfect day. Then on the day of our wedding, he completely knocked it out of the park. He created the perfect musical setting during our ceremony, and then kept everyone out of their seats and on the dance floor during our reception. We couldn't have hired a better entertainer for our special day!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so much fun getting all your Long Island friends to party it up NOLA style! Let's do it again one year from now lol!!

Jennifer Foreman · Married on 06/15/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Five stars is just not enough for this Rock Star! Aaron is SUCH a pleasure to work with! From the beginning we knew he was the only DJ for us and boy did he deliver. He was enjoyed by all and even surprised us with a little mix he worked on. The lights he brought in was a great accent to the ambiance. You will not be disappointed if you book Aaron Lane Entertainment!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was an absolute blast to perform for ya'll! And the way everyone got into the throwback tracks was so fun!

Kirstie · Married on 05/03/2019

Great and Fun DJ

Our DJ was awesome!! He kept the fun going and all of my guests had a blast! They were awesome, He just did not play some “must play” songs that my husband and I had requested from the beginning, but everything else was awesome!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate you trusting us with your reception, and I've already spoken with Brett, your DJ, about the missed must plays. Thanks for letting me know about it!

Breanne Nicole · Married on 04/30/2019

Aaron’s team was fantastic. They spent an amble amount of time listening to our needs and the feel we were going for.

Aaron and his team were great. Aaron is very organized and has his system down. Jared DJed our wedding because Aaron himself and unavailable. Jared went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and set for the big day. It was friendly, very professional, and event helped out our cocktail hour entertainment set up. Our expectation were exceeded.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was great being able to help your guests celebrate with ya'll! And we're always happy to help in any way to make sure everything goes off flawlessly.

Susan · Married on 11/02/2018

For a good time call... Aaron Lane Entertainment - Best DJ Ever

It is obvious from the vast amount of reviews that Aaron is the best DJ around when it comes to weddings. As such, I will say he was absolutely great and ensured our wedding was the party we wanted, but I really want to point out the other ways he and Rene’ went above and beyond your typical DJ role. Aaron was one of the first vendors we booked as there was no question of who we wanted as our DJ. However, I was an out of state bride and they were so amazing about answering my questions and providing me with additional information about all things wedding/NOLA. They also gave me great recommendations on other vendors they had worked with. It was extremely helpful and something that is truly exceptional from a DJ vendor. I cannot thank them enough for how wonderful they were through out the process. I absolutely recommend hiring them if you are looking for a DJ to get your party started and keep your party going.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so great helping you create a real NOLA experience for your wedding guests & friends. That was a party they definitely won't forget any time soon!

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

The moment we met with Aaron Lane and discussed our options, we KNEW we had to have his company DJ our wedding! Everything was perfect, we had Super Dave and he managed to keep the dance floor full all night long. I cannot say enough great things about our experience with Aaron Lane Entertainment. If you are in the market for DJ Services and you don't book this vendor, you will be wishing you did!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so much fun showing your friends a Cajun wedding

JUSTINE TAYLOR-RAYMOND · Married on 10/06/2018

Hall of Fame DJ!!

When I thought about what I wanted from my wedding two things came to mind, an intimate/romantic ceremony and a real party reception. The music was extremely important to me because I wanted everyone dancing all night long haha. I knew I wanted a DJ because I just felt it was more fun to dance to the songs we know! When I told my other vendors I wanted a DJ everyone and I mean everyone, recommended Aaron Lane and for good reason!! HANDS DOWN THE BEST DJ EVER. My husband’s family has even declared that Aaron should be in the DJ hall of fame!! He played the best music that got EVERYONE dancing like I wanted and read the room at the right moments. More than that though he made the entire music process so easy! I wasn’t sure on a final song and he helped me narrow down some options and make a great choice. He asked for any requests we had and accommodated some rather odd selections from my husband and I. Everlong in the final 5 songs, DONE, Candy for the cake cutting, DONE, all the 90s/00s pop you can think of, DONE and DONE! He also helped with the flow of the evening, from first dances, to getting people to sign the guest book, to making announcements, his presence was extremely helpful and made the entire evening fun. I cannot recommend Aaron Lane enough. He truly cares about making your wedding perfect for you and will go above and beyond to ensure it is!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was an absolute blast partying with your friends and family!! What a night!

Betsy · Married on 08/04/2018

Aaron, Rene, and Seth are true professionals and we are so glad we selected them. Not only were they a good value for the price, they took the time to ask us exactly what we wanted and didn't want to happen at our reception, including some things that I never would have thought of. Seth kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and was a true and classy professional. The most important thing for your wedding is to make sure everyone has fun, and we can say without a doubt that our guests had a blast. Thank you again for everything, we will be sure to recommend.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so cool seeing all your friends and family partying together!

Andrea Champagne · Married on 07/20/2018

Excellent Entertainment Service!

Aaron was the DJ for our wedding this past July and he did an exceptional job. He and his team are very professional, task oriented, and timely. It took worries off of our shoulders. He was very promptly with answering to questions and concerns. He did everything we asked him too and we were very pleased with how he mixed Spanish and English music since we had a bilingual wedding. All of our guest had a great time we received many complements about the music and entertainment. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so much fan mixing up dance and Latin music with ya'll! Your family and friends really know how to party!!

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2018

Chris Logan was amazing!! He did a great job of following the flow of the reception and changing the music accordingly! We never left the dance floor the entire night! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! Ya'll friends really know how to dance!!

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2018

Get ready for a long review! DJ Aaron Lane and Rene were wonderful to work with throughout our entire planning process. They worked with us on exactly what we wanted and their prices were very reasonable. I had a mishap with our meeting time (my fault) to talk about our must haves, don't haves, preferences, etc., and Aaron handled it professionally and kindly and waited until the time we were available to talk. My fiancé and I were worried that our first dance song was too long and Aaron was able to edit it down by a whole minute. It was so perfectly edited that guests didn't even know it had been shortened. Aaron and Seth (our day-of DJ) must have great communication skills because Seth was phenomenal and played everything we wanted and nothing we didn't want. He was the absolute best DJ we could have asked for and he was SO MUCH FUN. Seriously, we couldn't stop dancing the entire night. There was never a moment where the dance floor was empty and everyone was just genuinely having fun. Seth was also happy to begin our money dance an hour earlier than scheduled and he was great at guiding my side of the family about how the money dance and the second line both work. He even helped lead the second line through the ballroom and out of the building at the end of the night for our sparkler exit. And you know how guests always rave about that one thing from a wedding? Well ours was about the DJ and how amazing he was. I recommend Seth and Aaron to anyone who is getting married and who wants to have a blast. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so cool seeing your out of town people partying Louisiana style!!

Suni · Married on 05/03/2018

Do yourself a favor and BOOK AARON LANE ENTERTAINMENT NOW! I have never seen my father dance in my entire life and even he was on the dance floor at my wedding!! Aaron was SO great! From our first call I was put at ease and knew I didn't have to worry about a thing and I literally didn't. Through our discussions he found out what kind of vibe we wanted and he executed it perfectly! He is seriously like none other! He thanked me for letting him be apart of our special day but in reality he made my special day what it was. And it was PERFECT!!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so cool seeing so many of your family members all partying with you!

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

Aaron was awesome! Extremely organized and very friendly. He did exactly what we were hoping for. We wanted a dance party and that’s what we got! The photo booth and sparkler systems were a HUGE hit!! We are so happy with everything and wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was amazing partying with your friends!

Jason · Married on 04/13/2018

Chris Logan from Aaron Lane entertainment was the DJ at our wedding and my word was he amazing. Not only did my wife and I think he was the best wedding DJ we'd ever heard, but many of our guests actually told us the same thing. If you're thinking about getting a band--don't. If you're thinking about getting another DJ--don't. Go with Aaron Lane and ask for Chris. The way he mixed songs together was amazing, he figured out (based on conversations with us) exactly what we wanted to hear, and working with him was completely stress free. Couldn't recommend him more highly!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was great to see your friends partying like crazy even with that weather!

Deborah · Married on 04/06/2018

Aaron did a wonderful job as DJ for my daughter's wedding last weekend at The Chicory. We had an eclectic, multi-generational dancing group and he understood exactly how to keep the everyone up and happy. Thank you, Aaron.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure serving your family!

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

From start to finish everyone I dealt with at Aaron Lane Entertainment was professional, honest, and always responded to my many questions in a very timely manner (which was definitely not the case with other companies I contacted in the planning process). Aaron and his team were always one step ahead for scheduling planning meetings over the phone, since I live out of state, and making sure that all the details were in place for our wedding day. Day of couldn't have gone any smoother. I didn't worry about a thing and the sound and music for the ceremony and reception was perfect! I got so many compliments on how great the music was from our guests and even from the event staff! Everyone had a wonderful time and a huge part of that is thanks to Aaron!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! Your reception was definitely a great way to spend a Sunday!!

Heather · Married on 03/16/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment was the DJ/entertainment for my wedding/reception. About a month before the wedding, Justin and I had a conference with Mr. Lane in which we discussed our desired music selection and the flow of the ceremony/reception. Mr. Lane took the time to answer any questions we had, made sure every detail we had wanted was noted and then reviewed/described how everything would flow for our ceremony and reception. Dave ended up being our DJ/entertainment for the wedding. On the day of our wedding, Dave came introduce himself and went over the ceremony songs and the details with us (which helped ease some of the wedding day stress). Dave was amazing; he did everything perfect. Everyone enjoyed themselves and had an amazing time. Justin and I highly recommend Aaron Lane Entertainment

Sent on 04/10/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was great being able to entertain your family and friends!