Aaron Lane Entertainment Reviews

271 | Lafayette, LA

271 Reviews for Aaron Lane Entertainment

Samantha · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Keeps the party going!

Aaron and his team are all so talented and Rene made the entire booking process super simple

Sent on 12/07/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words and your review! Looking forward to working with ya'll to make this amazing!

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

The moment we met with Aaron Lane and discussed our options, we KNEW we had to have his company DJ our wedding! Everything was perfect, we had Super Dave and he managed to keep the dance floor full all night long. I cannot say enough great things about our experience with Aaron Lane Entertainment. If you are in the market for DJ Services and you don't book this vendor, you will be wishing you did!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so much fun showing your friends a Cajun wedding

JUSTINE TAYLOR-RAYMOND · Married on 10/06/2018

Hall of Fame DJ!!

When I thought about what I wanted from my wedding two things came to mind, an intimate/romantic ceremony and a real party reception. The music was extremely important to me because I wanted everyone dancing all night long haha. I knew I wanted a DJ because I just felt it was more fun to dance to the songs we know! When I told my other vendors I wanted a DJ everyone and I mean everyone, recommended Aaron Lane and for good reason!! HANDS DOWN THE BEST DJ EVER. My husband’s family has even declared that Aaron should be in the DJ hall of fame!! He played the best music that got EVERYONE dancing like I wanted and read the room at the right moments. More than that though he made the entire music process so easy! I wasn’t sure on a final song and he helped me narrow down some options and make a great choice. He asked for any requests we had and accommodated some rather odd selections from my husband and I. Everlong in the final 5 songs, DONE, Candy for the cake cutting, DONE, all the 90s/00s pop you can think of, DONE and DONE! He also helped with the flow of the evening, from first dances, to getting people to sign the guest book, to making announcements, his presence was extremely helpful and made the entire evening fun. I cannot recommend Aaron Lane enough. He truly cares about making your wedding perfect for you and will go above and beyond to ensure it is!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was an absolute blast partying with your friends and family!! What a night!

Betsy · Married on 08/04/2018

Aaron, Rene, and Seth are true professionals and we are so glad we selected them. Not only were they a good value for the price, they took the time to ask us exactly what we wanted and didn't want to happen at our reception, including some things that I never would have thought of. Seth kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and was a true and classy professional. The most important thing for your wedding is to make sure everyone has fun, and we can say without a doubt that our guests had a blast. Thank you again for everything, we will be sure to recommend.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so cool seeing all your friends and family partying together!

Andrea Champagne · Married on 07/20/2018

Excellent Entertainment Service!

Aaron was the DJ for our wedding this past July and he did an exceptional job. He and his team are very professional, task oriented, and timely. It took worries off of our shoulders. He was very promptly with answering to questions and concerns. He did everything we asked him too and we were very pleased with how he mixed Spanish and English music since we had a bilingual wedding. All of our guest had a great time we received many complements about the music and entertainment. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so much fan mixing up dance and Latin music with ya'll! Your family and friends really know how to party!!

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2018

Chris Logan was amazing!! He did a great job of following the flow of the reception and changing the music accordingly! We never left the dance floor the entire night! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! Ya'll friends really know how to dance!!

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2018

Get ready for a long review! DJ Aaron Lane and Rene were wonderful to work with throughout our entire planning process. They worked with us on exactly what we wanted and their prices were very reasonable. I had a mishap with our meeting time (my fault) to talk about our must haves, don't haves, preferences, etc., and Aaron handled it professionally and kindly and waited until the time we were available to talk. My fiancé and I were worried that our first dance song was too long and Aaron was able to edit it down by a whole minute. It was so perfectly edited that guests didn't even know it had been shortened. Aaron and Seth (our day-of DJ) must have great communication skills because Seth was phenomenal and played everything we wanted and nothing we didn't want. He was the absolute best DJ we could have asked for and he was SO MUCH FUN. Seriously, we couldn't stop dancing the entire night. There was never a moment where the dance floor was empty and everyone was just genuinely having fun. Seth was also happy to begin our money dance an hour earlier than scheduled and he was great at guiding my side of the family about how the money dance and the second line both work. He even helped lead the second line through the ballroom and out of the building at the end of the night for our sparkler exit. And you know how guests always rave about that one thing from a wedding? Well ours was about the DJ and how amazing he was. I recommend Seth and Aaron to anyone who is getting married and who wants to have a blast. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so cool seeing your out of town people partying Louisiana style!!

Suni · Married on 05/03/2018

Do yourself a favor and BOOK AARON LANE ENTERTAINMENT NOW! I have never seen my father dance in my entire life and even he was on the dance floor at my wedding!! Aaron was SO great! From our first call I was put at ease and knew I didn't have to worry about a thing and I literally didn't. Through our discussions he found out what kind of vibe we wanted and he executed it perfectly! He is seriously like none other! He thanked me for letting him be apart of our special day but in reality he made my special day what it was. And it was PERFECT!!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so cool seeing so many of your family members all partying with you!

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

Aaron was awesome! Extremely organized and very friendly. He did exactly what we were hoping for. We wanted a dance party and that’s what we got! The photo booth and sparkler systems were a HUGE hit!! We are so happy with everything and wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was amazing partying with your friends!

Jason · Married on 04/13/2018

Chris Logan from Aaron Lane entertainment was the DJ at our wedding and my word was he amazing. Not only did my wife and I think he was the best wedding DJ we'd ever heard, but many of our guests actually told us the same thing. If you're thinking about getting a band--don't. If you're thinking about getting another DJ--don't. Go with Aaron Lane and ask for Chris. The way he mixed songs together was amazing, he figured out (based on conversations with us) exactly what we wanted to hear, and working with him was completely stress free. Couldn't recommend him more highly!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was great to see your friends partying like crazy even with that weather!

Deborah · Married on 04/06/2018

Aaron did a wonderful job as DJ for my daughter's wedding last weekend at The Chicory. We had an eclectic, multi-generational dancing group and he understood exactly how to keep the everyone up and happy. Thank you, Aaron.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure serving your family!

Heather · Married on 03/16/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment was the DJ/entertainment for my wedding/reception. About a month before the wedding, Justin and I had a conference with Mr. Lane in which we discussed our desired music selection and the flow of the ceremony/reception. Mr. Lane took the time to answer any questions we had, made sure every detail we had wanted was noted and then reviewed/described how everything would flow for our ceremony and reception. Dave ended up being our DJ/entertainment for the wedding. On the day of our wedding, Dave came introduce himself and went over the ceremony songs and the details with us (which helped ease some of the wedding day stress). Dave was amazing; he did everything perfect. Everyone enjoyed themselves and had an amazing time. Justin and I highly recommend Aaron Lane Entertainment

Sent on 04/10/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was great being able to entertain your family and friends!

Rebecca · Married on 03/09/2018

Aaron Lane and his group were fantastic! They always responded to emails and phone calls quickly, and they took the time to get to know my fiancé and me to ensure the party went as exactly how we wanted—and it did! Our DJ was Chris Logan; our guests are still (two months later) taking time to reach out and tell us how much fun they had at the reception and how great the music was. The dance floor was packed all night! I cannot say enough about how awesome our experience was!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! Your friends really know how to set it off!!

Cailidh · Married on 02/23/2018

We had a blast at our wedding and loved our DJ. Aaron and Dave were great to work with from start to finish and we really appreciated all the hard work they put into their customer service.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! You were a great to work with as well!!

Allie · Married on 01/27/2018

Chris Logan ROCKED!! We had an absolute BLAST at our reception! Thank y'all so much for a great party!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! Your reception was off the Richter scale haha!!

Johanna · Married on 01/20/2018

We loved everything about our experience with Aaron Lane! Everything with our music was perfect. We had SO much fun dancing. Chris was very professional and did a great job with all of the names, the intro, the timing, and announcing special songs for us. He took a great video of our second line. Aaron spent a lot of time working with us before the wedding, asking the right questions to understand what kind of reception we were looking for. It meant so much.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words!! Your guests were such fun!!

Brittni · Married on 01/19/2018

Aaron Lane is definitely the best choice if you want your wedding to be a blast! 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! Your reception was a 10/10!!

Deanna · Married on 12/30/2017

Aaron Lane is the absolute best! I have never seen so many people on the dance floor for a wedding in my whole life! Aaron is a true professional and so nice to work with. He had lots of great questions and ideas that helped us figure out exactly what kind of reception we wanted. We had a blast an absolutely recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words!!

april · Married on 12/09/2017

Since day one of speaking with Aaron over the phone I was impressed! Him and his team were amazing from the beginning. My dj for the wedding kept everyone dancing the entire time. I highly recommend this dj service! LOVE LOVE LOVED Aaron Lane Dj service

Sent on 12/28/2017

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! You were so easy to work with too!

Jorie · Married on 11/11/2017

Aaron Lane and his team were the best. I called them after both my photographer and my wedding coordinator recommended them. They made us feel comfortable from the very start that they would take care of everything and ensure the best party. They were always extremely responsive. Aaron was booked for my date, and so Chris deejay-ed the party. We had a long phone call with him ahead of time (out-of-town wedding), and he got to know our style and preferences. At the reception, he made the sound fill the room perfectly and mixed a great combo of music that had our wedding guests dancing the night away. Chris is a true DJ who mixes and creates the perfect atmosphere rather than just hitting play on a playlist. He also took care of a few other sounds needs we had for the wedding. I had so many guests tell me what a great time they had on the dance floor. I very highly recommend Aaron Lane Productions!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words!! Ya'll were so much fun to perform for!!

Ali · Married on 10/22/2017

If you want to have a super fun wedding, then would highly recommend Aaron! My husband and I were so happy with everything. The style of music that we wanted to be played was all over the place, but he understood exactly what we wanted. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night, we had so much fun! We also did the Photo Booth, which was a big hit with all of our guests. We have so many fun photos/memories from that. All of our friends and family told us it was the best wedding they've been to, and Aaron definitely played a huge part in that. And he's also a really nice guy!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! After that smash, now Chicago knows how Nola parties!!

Leah · Married on 10/06/2017

Aaron and his team are amazing! I had to shift my wedding forward by 24 hours due to an impending hurricane, and Aaron and his team made it work! Everything was seamless and easy, and even my strange requests for unannounced formal dances were perfectly timed. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words!! No way we'd let a little hurricane stop your celebration!!
  • Tanisha

Tanisha · Married on 09/30/2017

The best DJ I've heard at a wedding. He was so easy to work with and took the time to research less common songs that were from my hometown so that my family felt welcome in NOLA. He played everything thing we discussed plus any on the fly requests. He was well prepared, on time and entertaining to the audience. The guests are still raving about how awesome of a DJ he was. I would definitely recommend him to anyone if you want to have a fantastic party/reception!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was so much fun bringing a NOLA party to some DC people!

Roxie · Married on 09/16/2017

We were absolutely pleased with the service Aaron Lane provided at our wedding. Everything went so well and our guests had the time of their lives. We are still getting phone calls about how much fun our family and friends had at the reception. Many have told us that it was the best wedding party they had ever attended and that is all because of Aaron Lane. From the photo booth to the dance floor, we definitely had a party that our families will be talking about for years to come. The memories that were made during our reception will last a lifetime, and fortunately we have the photo booth pics to prove it :-)!!! Thank you so much Aaron, you truly have a gift and made the reception so much fun!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Aaron Lane Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! Ya'll pics from the booth were HILARIOUS!!