Aaron Clark Photography Reviews

Aaron Clark Photography 5
Aaron Clark Photography 6
Aaron Clark Photography 7

Larissa Grimm · Married on 10/19/2019

Very friendly and they care about your experience!

They’re very professional, you can definitely tell that they care about your special day and providing you with great service!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Aaron Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you Larissa! We love what we do and we are so glad that we can capture the celebration for you two!

Ann Newbold · Married on 06/20/2019

wonderful photographer

What a delight Aaron was to work with!! He put fun in the day and made everyone feel so comfortable. Open to ideas for photos and had great ideas since he knew the venue, Big Cedar like the back of his hand. So much anticipation until I actually get to see the finished product but I have no doubt they will be awesome. His price is reasonable and he is GREAT to work with!! Would Highly recommend if you are looking for a wedding photographer or for any event!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Aaron Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you Ann! Your crew was a lot of fun to work with! Thanks for the opportunity to work for you :)

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Prepare are to laugh... a lot!

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Aaron. But to sum it up... he is AMAZING!! Such a wonderful person to work with! I have lots of anxiety when it comes to groups and pictures. Not to mention I'm an awkward person. Aaron will make you laugh and makes you feel relaxed. The pictures are AMAZING and we had such a fun time. I highly recommend. If
    you're on the fence about booking... just do it!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Aaron Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you Amanda! So glad I could make wedding day fun and relaxed for you :) Loved working with you two and your friends/family.
  • Rebeca

Rebeca · Married on 08/03/2018

Aaron Clark is the greatest! He was very easy going and kept us laughing, but he remained a professional as well. He made the experience very comfortable! He knew exactly how to help us pose, but he also got some amazing cadids. He has an eye for photography for sure and all of our photos were beautiful. He knew exactly what to be looking for and captured heartwarming moments for my family and I to enjoy from here on out. When I look back on these photos I almost feels like I'm back at my wedding. They are that good! We will be using him for future photos for sure!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Aaron Clark Photography 12
    Aaron Clark Photography 13

Love it! Thank you :)

Trisha · Married on 04/29/2018

Aaron took our engagement photos at Big Cedar Lodge which is where we wanted to get married but then decided to have our wedding locally north of Dallas, TX. He was nice enough to come to Dallas and take our photos at wedding and reception. He felt like a family member because we were so comfortable with him. He told us how to pose and made us look amazing through his great skill! He was by far our favorite vendor throughout the stressful wedding process because his sense of humor automatically calms anyone! Thanks Aaron for everything we look forward to using you again in the future! I attached engagement photos because we just got married and don’t have our wedding photos yet but Aaron says he will have them for us this weekend! He’s so fast unlike other photographers! It was cheaper to fly him to Texas, get him a hotel room and rental car than good photographers cost in Dallas.

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Aaron Clark Photography 14
    Aaron Clark Photography 15
    Aaron Clark Photography 16
    Aaron Clark Photography 17

Aaron Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you Trisha! I loved coming to Dallas for your wedding. Looking forward to seeing you and Jason again!

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2017

Aaron is the photographer you’ve been wanting for! If you are looking for a fun, easy going photographer who will help make your special day go smooth and stress-free, go with Aaron Clark photography!! His photos are high quality and his personality is priceless!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Thank you Stephanie!

Tiffany · Married on 10/28/2017

Aaron and his staff were on top of everything. They had great communication and I was so comfortable with them. No stress on the big day. Great picture ideas and I felt we were their priority.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Aaron Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! So glad our services were a pleasant experience for you :)

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

I could not have asked for a more amazing photographer. Aaron met us at Big Cedar for what I thought would be a quick meeting. Our personalities clicked and we ended up spending more time together getting to know each other. Aaron was super responsive and went above and beyond his photographer duties to help ensure our day was stress free. I have 3 stepchildren who loved him and we have the best pictures of them! Everyone who see's our wedding photo comments on how outstanding our pictures are. Aaron has a true eye and ability to capturing the special moments of the day. Hands down best photographer ever! I would travel to Missouri just for family photos so Aaron could take them!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Aaron Clark Photography's reply:

Wow, that is so sweet! Bring your family to MO for a photo session :)

audrey · Married on 10/07/2017

Let me preface this by telling you my husband, while he smiles a lot in real life, does not do well in front of a camera. Every time we try to get a picture he grimaces or does a weird unnatural smile. That was not the case for our engagement and wedding pictures, all because of Aaron. He has the best personality of anyone we've ever met. He is funny, laid back, and just an awesome guy all around. Even before I was engaged I knew the one thing I wanted the majority of my budget to go to was a photographer. Great news, he didn't even break the bank. His pricing is very affordable. In my opinion, his pictures are better than the portfolios we looked at where they were charging more. He made our day! Everyone loved him, and during the ceremony and reception I rarely saw him, and yet he came back with amazing pictures! If you think you're not photogenic, (and even if you are) definitely use Aaron. You can't help but to smile the entire time you're getting your pictures taken. I'm at a loss for more words to describe him. But he was the best decision, and the easiest during the entire wedding planning. Oh, and we had a Doctor Who themed wedding and he was able to track down a phone booth for us (to use as the TARDIS).

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Aaron Clark Photography 18
    Aaron Clark Photography 19
    Aaron Clark Photography 20
    Aaron Clark Photography 21
    Aaron Clark Photography 22

Aaron Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you for this incredible review Audrey! I'm so happy I could help make your wedding day so much fun. I enjoyed getting to work with you two :)

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

Aaron was absolutely incredible!!! We had an outdoor wedding and had to reschedule earlier in the day due to weather... He was incredibly accommodating and captured our special day beautifully! We aren't a couple who enjoys taking pictures, but he made the process fun, easy, and provided us with the most stunning pictures. We will be using him for all of our photography needs!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Aaron Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Ashley! So glad I could work with you two :)

Lea · Married on 01/28/2017

We are so greateful to Aaron Clark for giving us such beautiful memories that will last forever! He was awesome to work with, very personable and funny, and he has great professsionalism and great eye; his photos caputred the beautiful essence of our wedding day. Aaron's photos feature the stunning and unique architechture of our venue, Thorncrown Chapel. Even in the chilly weather the experience was fantastic and I would recommend him a million times over.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Aaron Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Lea!! I'm so glad I got to capture the day for you two.

Angie · Married on 11/12/2016

I could not have asked for a more amazing wedding photographer. We found Aaron on a vendor list from our venue. Seriously, we just came across his name and looked at his gallery. Aaron was super flexible on the day of the wedding, worked fantastically well with the whole wedding party, and, of course...took AMAZING pictures. He just "got" our group of people. We will definitely be using Aaron Clark Photography again in the future.

Aaron Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you Angie! I had an absolute blast with your family!!

Hunter · Married on 10/08/2016

Aaron and his video assistant, Izzy, were amazing to work with! From our engagement shoot to the big day. Aaron is great at communicating and really understanding what you want. My family and wedding party loved him and couldn't stop talking about what a great experience he gave them. Also, his turnaround is incredible! We got our wedding photos and highlight video within a few weeks. :)
    Overall, I had a great experience and will recommend Aaron to every bride I meet.

Aaron Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you Hunter! We loved working for you guys :)

Sara · Married on 10/07/2016

Love working with Aaron cant wait to see the result of his work Update awesome pics so ready to print off and hang in our home!!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Thanks :)

Tiffany · Married on 06/18/2016

You can’t ask for a better photographer! My husband and I met Aaron two years before our wedding. We had just gotten engaged and were taking a summer trip to Branson. We wanted to get our engagement photos done at Big Cedar. We found Aaron off the knot, and met up with him. We are not picture people but Aaron had such a way with making us feel so comfortable in front of a camera! It felt like we were all just hanging out and having a great time. In fact we ended up liking Aaron and his way with taking photos so much that we asked him to travel to our wedding in St. Louis. Aaron was so responsive to any emails that he was sent. He followed up with us before the wedding just to confirm he had everything correct for timing and location. We spent about 30 minutes on the phone with him going through the timeline of the day. Leading up to the big day a bride can get pretty nervous! Out of all of our vendors, Aaron was the one who never even crossed my mind to worry about! I had the highest level of confidence in him. He didn’t disappoint. Aaron had such a way with making everyone laugh and feel comfortable during photos. It was extremely hot during our outdoor wedding in June. He was able to take the photos and keep everyone comfortable and smiling at the same time. He captured so many beautiful photos. I couldn’t have even imagined how many beautiful shots he would get! We received so many compliments on how great our photos are as well as Aaron’s personality! He is so easy to get along with and makes you feel like great friends! Everyone was talking about how great he was, and how funny his jokes are! We received our photos super quickly. We will continue to use Aaron as our photographer for our future photos!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Aaron Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! I'm so glad you guys had me be a part of the celebration :)

Chris · Married on 05/07/2016

Planning a wedding is hard. Planning a wedding in Missouri from Alaska is even harder. But Aaron took some of that burden off. He's very personable and made it incredibly easy to be ourselves in front of the camera. We did an engagement shoot and wedding ceremony with him and could not be happier. His funny, engaging personality was enjoyed by us as well as everyone at our venue. His shots are AMAZING! Aaron's attention to the smallest detail made for some great photographs. My wife and I are absolutely pleased with his work. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Aaron Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you Chris! I really enjoyed working with you two!
  • Jess

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2015

We cannot say enough about Aaron!!! When we first met him, we fell instantly in love with his personality and his work; he is funny, professional, informative, responsive, and respectful. We wanted to book him within a few minutes of meeting him, but decided to at least meet with a couple more photographers. We actually cancelled one of our appointments, because we just knew Aaron was the one! He did our engagement photos a couple months before the wedding and they turned out incredible. He is unbelievably creative, and was able to turn our vision into a reality, seemingly very easily. Our families kept raving about how funny he was and LOVED that we chose him. I haven't even seen any of our wedding photos yet, but I just know they will be amazing. You can't go wrong choosing him for your wedding... you won't regret anything, not even for one second!!!!!

I can't remember the exact price, so the price I entered is a rough estimate :)

Sent on 10/13/2015

Aaron Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Jess! I had a great time working with you and John :)

Aaron was awesome to work with and his photography is amazing. Both of our families commented on how easy going and fun he was throughout our ceremony and reception. He had some creative ideas for beautiful shots that turned out absolutely gorgeous. We are so glad we found Aaron!

Sent on 09/08/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2014

Aaron was amazing. We had him do our engagement and wedding pictures. We had so much fun working with him. I have received so many compliments for our guests on him as well. He interacted with the crowd and captured the wedding so perfectly. He even photo shopped out the bruises I had on my arms. Lol I loved every picture he took. I feel we got an amazing price for the service we got and the photos we received!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Affordable, quality photos, funny guy, and just a real pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Lacey · Married on 10/29/2016

Aaron Clark is amazing!!!!!! Very prompt and professional! He went above and beyond to accommodate my needs for capturing my wedding! My family and everyone loved him! I highly recommend Aaron Clark Photography to everyone!!!!

Thank you Lacey!

Aaron worked with my fiance and mother to coordinate my picture perfect surprise proposal. He was so accommodating and very helpful when plans changed at the last minute. I am so thankful he captured such a special moment for us. He even took a video!

Sent on 05/29/2015