Aace Entertainment LLC Reviews

Aace Entertainment LLC 3
Aace Entertainment LLC 4
Aace Entertainment LLC 5

Tyler · Married on 10/14/2017

Patrick was great! He was very flexible and open to all of our wedding requests. The day of our wedding, he was on time and all set up before our guests arrived. During the wedding he was very organized and helped us stick to the planned itinerary. When it came time to dance, he did not let us down!! He always kept people on the dance floor and adjusted the music to match the vibe of room. I would definitely recommend him again for another wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 11/02/2013

Patrick did a great job and kept everyone dancing.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Jerry · Married on 11/23/2013

Patrick was very nice and made everything easy.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Peter · Married on 11/22/2008

4.2
      3.5

Patrick at Aace Entertainment did an outstanding job providing great music and helping to make our wedding such a fun event. He was easy to deal with in the preparation phase of the event and was consistently responsive to questions and was an efficient communicator. We had a destination wedding and had to rely on email and phone calls for organizing our vendors. We didn't end up having to spend too much time emailing and calling Patrick and yet all necessary information was received by him and the event went smoothly. We sent a list of songs to him as suggested plays and he managed to use those songs in preparing an outstanding play list that was very well received by our guests. He showed flexibility in including songs that were a bit more obscure and by adding some of our local (Canadian) favourites, it helped to make the entertainment for the wedding feel like it was our own. Patrick also helped with the flow of the event by suggesting the timing for parts of the reception (i.e. the cake cutting). We benefited from his experience. We would strongly recommend Aace Entertainment to anyone having a wedding in the Fort Myers, FL. area.

Sent on 12/10/2008

Kelly · Married on 03/10/2018

1.4
      1.0
      2.0
      1.5

When I started planning my wedding a year ago, I was on the fence about hiring a dj or just playing a playlist and renting a speaker..but I decided a dj would make or break the reception so I better find a good one. My first contact with Patrick was great..I felt good about my decision..until I was a month out. I emailed him to make sure I sent the remainder of the balance to the correct place and hasn't had any communication since day 1. I didn't get a response. So I found his phone number and have him a call. He was clearly annoyed with my interruption, has no idea who I was let alone when my wedding was...I was discouraged but gave him the benefit..he sounded busy with a baby crying in the background...1 week before the wedding I went back to my old emails and found the paperwork I needed to fill out. And maybe I sent it a little late..but I'm planning an entire wedding.. a follow up email 2 weeks out with a reminder would have been nice...So we have a phone meeting...I was not impressed
    ..he did not make me feel excited about my choice in Dj. So let's go day of...there was some unexpected changed made so I appreciate his flexibility...however he was rude to several people during the setup process and when it came to the flow of the wedding....a playlist and a speaker would have done a better job. Now maybe he's having a bad week or month...but I am extremely disappointed in his services and feel like he was a total waste of money and wish I had canceled him a month prior when I got a bad feeling about it all! I could go on in detail about everything he did or didn't do...but I think I got my point across.

Sent on 03/19/2018