AA Jewel Box Reviews

7 | Tustin, CA

7 Reviews for AA Jewel Box

Amber · Married on 03/02/2013

Great ring, they even cleaned it before the wedding for free!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Susan · Married on 11/06/2011

AA Jewel Box is a family-owned business. Family-owned = wonderful one-on-one service and better quality (in my opinion, at least). When my husband had a question and they needed to follow up, they always made sure to get back to us once they had an answer. My husband bought my engagement ring at AA Jewel Box, and we definitely went back for wedding bands. We love their friendliness and professionalism. They sure know how to get their clients to keep coming back. We definitely recommend them to others!

Sent on 11/20/2011

Erin · Married on 10/08/2011

they have been the family jeweler for my husbands side for a very very long time and they are by far the absolute best, nicest, and most honest jeweler I have ever been to! and believe me if they don't have what you are looking for they will find it & it will be the best quality you could get

Sent on 10/31/2011

Hazel · Married on 07/29/2011

We LOVE our wedding rings! AA Jewel Box did an excellent job making both of our wedding rings, which we are so excited to wear each day.

We inherited my husband's grandmother's wedding ring from the 1930s (approximately 80 years old) and, unfortunately, it was warped and not wearable at the time that we received it. We didn't think we would be able to use it, but we took it into AA Jewel Box and they worked their magic. They were able to salvage the stones and re-create the ring by re-setting it in new metal. It turned out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! We are so blessed to have such a special piece continue on in our family for years to come.

After the wonderful work they did on my ring, we then decided to have them work on my husband's ring as well. Being an artist, he wanted to design his own ring. He sketched out a couple of designs for fun thinking that they wouldn't be able to make it the way that he wanted, but once again we were AMAZED by their work! They exceeded our expectations and created a one-of-a-kind ring designed by my husband with such great quality.

Steve was exceptional in helping create our custom pieces and the rest of the staff was always helpful and friendly whenever we came in. Thank you, AA Jewel Box, for the beautiful rings that we get to wear for the rest of our lives! We will certainly go to them again in the future for additional pieces. We HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Matthew · Married on 08/07/2004

I had my grandmother's wedding ring reset into a new setting from this vendor. Steve was very helpful and walked me through all the options I had. It took him a relatively short amount of time (a week or so) to reset the stones and my wife was extremely happy with the results.

Sent on 02/12/2008

Kevin · Married on 10/22/2011

AA Jewel Box was professional and honest in choosing wedding bands and engament rings. The staff was friendly and helped educate us on choosing the right ring and diamonds. Thanks again.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Nikki · Married on 10/06/2007

3.5

AA Jewel Box is family owned, they are so friendly and are true professionals. My husband and I went to a different well known jewler before and it was a nightmare, AA Jewel Box was able to fix everything for us. Gorgeous diamonds!

Sent on 04/07/2008