A2Z Music Factory Reviews

A2Z Music Factory 5
A2Z Music Factory 6
A2Z Music Factory 7

Brett · Married on 10/04/2014

John Howard is OUTSTANDING. He thinks of absolutely everything. Our wedding was executed perfectly from the DJ, lighting, music and party standpoint. John has top-of-the-line equipment, which was necessary for our outdoor ceremony and semi-rustic venue. There was no problem he could not solve; he was literally prepared for anything. At one point John even held up my dress when I had to tread through mud. Having him there felt like we had another wedding planner. He blew the roof off of our venue with the dance party music and lighting. From the beginning our main concern was that everyone felt a warm, happy and fun vibe. Mission accomplished! Our friends, an engaged couple, asked him during the party if he was available for their own wedding. He is just that good! We cannot say enough good things about John and his talent. There are regular weddings with DJs, and then there are weddings with John Howard as your DJ. I would recommend him to every bride out there who wants to have a seamless and incredible time!

Sent on 10/23/2014
  • F

Fausta · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I were beyond pleased with John Howard and his staff. John did so much for us to make our wedding day perfect. He went above and beyond to make sure it was the best and most memorable day for us. He spent time to perfect our song list just the way we wanted it. The lighting was fantastic and photo booth so well done. John made the wedding everything we wanted it to be and more. I wouldnt have gone with anyone else. I strongly recommend John and A2Z Music Factory to anyone getting married or any other event. I will definately use them again for other events in the future.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Shalini · Married on 09/20/2014

I don't know where to begin with John Howard. We knew we wanted him to be our DJ from the first time we met him. His warm, fun personality makes you feel like you're old friends, and his professionalism, sense of responsibility, and skill put your mind at ease on your big day. He knew exactly what to play in order to keep the dance floor packed, and he somehow still made time to check in with me, the groom, and our families throughout the night to make sure we all had what we wanted. John went above and beyond his role as DJ to handle unexpected glitches throughout our wedding planning process, and made it clear that my (and every couple's) big day is a top priority to him.

He is much more than a DJ; he sets the tone for the whole event, he coordinates the entire reception, he brings you a drink if you're empty handed, he installs beautiful uplighting, he sends you off with a sparkler exit, and best of all, he helps make memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/13/2014

I couldn't imagine having another DJ. John was truly great to work with. He really helped us chose songs that would mean something (mostly something silly) that our guests would react to. He didn't just press buttons and play songs. He helped us chose the right song for every moment so that it was extremely personal and special. He really knows his stuff and I think he really loves weddings/parties. He made the evening really fun for us. I thought his prices were fair and absolutely worth every penny.

We also used his up lighting services which really made the white walls extra beautiful.

Sent on 03/18/2015
  • User3712093 · 2+ years ago

A2Z Music Factory was amazing at our wedding back in Aug 2014. John walked my husband and I through the entire wedding day before hand to make sure we had a complete and perfect wedding experience and printed out a layout of how the day would go both for us and the other vendors that we were working with.

The dance floor was packed the entire night and I had a bunch of my guests afterwards compliment us on having such an awesome DJ.

He also brought the photobooth for the wedding and I would have to say that it was the highlight. Our younger cousins who range down to 4 through our grandparents had a blast playing with the boas and lightsabers the were provided.

Also, if you are on the fence about doing the scrapbook - DO IT. It is amazing to get all the hand written notes & random pictures. It really is the perfect touch to go with all your posed pictures from the photographer.

Thank you so much A2Z Music Factory. It was amazing to work with you and have to make our wedding day such a breeze!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Christina · Married on 06/28/2014

John has passion about what he does. He truly cares about making your event all you envisioned. The photo booth was a huge hit with the guests, the up lighting transformed the room into a spectacular, beautiful, elegant venue. John's personality got the guests involved and everyone had an amazing time. John is simply the best!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/14/2014

John Howard and A2Z Music Factory provided not only exceptional music and lighting for our wedding reception but also an incredibly fun atmosphere perfect for any wedding! The entire event was well planned and orchestrated beautifully! I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a DJ willing to put in the extra time to plan an event unique to your own style. Our reception was incredible all thanks to the beautiful venue and A2Z music!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Claire · Married on 05/24/2014

If I could give John 100 / 5 stars I would. John goes above and beyond the role of a DJ- he's your wedding coordinator, MC and truly a support system. His vigor for his profession and sincere demeanor is a rarity in the wedding industry.

We hired John through a friend's recommendation. He's knowledgeable, helpful and one of the most genuine people I have met. He truly cares about making your wedding day special and understands the importance of it being about the couple. He gave great recommendations and really tailored our ceremony /reception to our personalities. I briefly mentioned wanting bistro lights outside of our reception and John made it happen. I cannot say enough how considerate he is.

You know you're in good hands with John, and as a bride, he immediately puts you at ease. Our wedding day was flawless, mostly in part to John!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2014

We really enjoyed working with John and A2Z Music Factory for our sound at the ceremony, our cocktail hour music, and our lighting at our reception! John is very easy to work with and you can tell that he is passionate about what he does. He is very organized and made our day very special with his attention to detail for the services he provided. The lighting was beautiful at our reception and he really helped create a warmth to our room that looks beautiful in pictures. Thank you John for your work and we would definitely recommend you!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Sierra · Married on 05/03/2014

I like his style, his face was smiling until end of day !! thanks for good organization...

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 01/18/2014

Hiring John for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! He went far above and beyond the call of duty for us and felt more like a friend and a trusted ally than a vendor we hired. We had multiple meetings with him to discuss each and every detail of our wedding ceremony and reception, and we left each meeting feeling even more confident with our decision.

It is evident how much John loves what he does, and his passion translated into the most amazing wedding! Our dance floor was packed the entire night, a true testament to the success of a wedding I think! You will not regret hiring A2Z, they are outstanding!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Brittany · Married on 12/21/2013

I will start this review by stating that I cannot say enough good things about John and A2Z Music Factory. He provided lighting, drapes, music for the entire wedding and DJ entertainment. The lighting John did was simply amazing. Our wedding was a Christmas wedding and he showered the venue in brilliant red and gold lighting, he even surprised us with a fog machine that made our grand entrance even more special. The place looked phenomenal. He lit up every room from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour to the reception. He made my dreams come true by lighting up the reception and making the dinner romantic. When we started dancing, the entire ballroom came alive with moving lights and amazing music. We danced the entire night and had a blast.

John is the best wedding DJ hands down. He knew the music to play to get people dancing and he knew exactly how to entertain the guests and make our wedding memorable not just to us, but to everyone there. John helped us come up with the timeline for the event and made sure that the timeline went smoothly during the event. John was also the DJ of our ceremony and he made sure every song started and ended exactly when it should. John is a very experienced wedding DJ and will do whatever it takes to make your event go off smoothly and make sure you get exactly what you want.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2013

John was wonderful and so professional. He and his wife Carrie really made our day special. We also rented the photobooth through him and the pictures and props were unbelievable! They also put together a scrapbook during the wedding, which our guests loved being a part of, and we love having as a keepsake! I would definitely recommend him to other couples.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Amazing doesn't begin to describe A2Z's job they did at our wedding. We ended up needing a flexible DJ and boy was A2Z flexible. We had them bring a photo booth and it was a huge hit. We used that instead of a guestbook.

They also setup sound for our ceremony site, and John did a great job working with the pastor and band we used.

John was flexible with shifting around how we did entrances and dances as well. His crew took away a level of stress that would other wise be on the wedding planner/bride/groom and made for an amazingly fun reception. He made an average looking dance room look amazing. I only wished I'd had him lightup the mansion at MOrven park. That would have looked amazing.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Dana · Married on 10/12/2013

A2Z provided all the lighting for our wedding on October 12, 2013. John was an absolute pleasure to work with. When my husband and I first walked into our reception, we had our breaths taken away by how beautiful everything was and the perfect ambiance the lighting created. I had many compliments throughout the night on how perfect our entire reception was and John and A2Z was a huge part of that. I highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

My husband and I got married September 28, 2013 and highly recommend A2Z Music Factory. When everything else seemed to go wrong, Adam, made us exponentially more excited for our reception. From the planning to response time, it couldn't have gone better.

He keep our guests on the dance floor and kept to the timeline, which allowed for my husband and I to really enjoy our ceremony and not miss out on a thing.

Adam was very professional and really took the time to get to know the both of us. He paid attention to the smallest details and made sure they made it to our reception.

We couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Sent on 10/04/2013
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/28/2013

John was amazing - this guy is very talented and truly passionate about his business. His creativity and passio shine through and he really will make your day amazing! We used A2Z for ceremony music, DJ services, lighting, pipe and drape and Photo Booth. All of the services that John provided were fantastic, first class and really set the tone for our day.

We picked almost every single song in the play list and John was ok with that - he also felt the vibe of the wedding guests and was able to keep everyone on the dance floor! The room was transformed with magical lighting effects and the photobooth was loved by all!

You won't be disappointed with A2Z music - i manage events for a living and A2Z is a vendor you can trust!

Sent on 10/28/2013

My wife and I got married on September 14 2013. John Howard and A2Z provided us with excellent sound for our ceremony, a monogram on the dance floor as well as personalized voice over messages to our parents during our mother son/father daughter dance. He also was able to provide sparklers for our exit/send off that we requested of him very last minute.

John Howard with A2Z music was fantastic!!! He made my our wedding unique and special and was flexable with anything that we wanted to do. He is a true professional and delivered high quality services to my wife and I.

I would highly reccommend him to anyone looking for an outstanding DJ, excellent sound, lighting, and his ability to provide you with something unique.

John Howard you are AWESOME! THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/04/2013

John was the DJ at our wedding and he did an amazing job!! He truly loves his job and knows exactly what to do to make your wedding reception/event a great night! We had set up a few meetings with John prior to the wedding and he was able to help us in planning our reception. He listened to our ideas and gave us his professional opinion, which we really appreciated. His goal when planning wedding receptions is to take the stress of making sure the night goes smoothly off the bride and groom, so they can enjoy their wedding reception. During our wedding planning process, John was one of the best vendors we worked with, he was always available to talk about our wedding. After our wedding we received a lot of compliments from guests telling us how much fun our reception was. I would highly recommend A2Z Music for anyone that is planning a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 02/23/2014

John Howard had ideas for the Wedding Reception that took the celebration to a whole new level of entertainment. It went beyond what we dreamed about and beyond any "typical Wedding Reception." He uses technology to personalize the event and creates timeless memories for everyone present. We had so many compliments on the lighting, special effects, and especially some of his amazing ideas (personal voice overs during father daughter and mother son dances, beach ball drop from the ceiling, sparkler send-off, microphone availability, custom song selections and more). He was so nice, professional and easy to work with. He genuinely cares about the quality and beauty of the product (in this case, cocktail hour and reception) and the satisfaction of the "guests of honor" (bride and groom) as being the most important- while the guests still have an amazing time. I cannot recommend his company, A2Z Music Factory enough. He has set the standard for Weddings very high- others will have a lot of trouble beating him. My husband and I (and our guests) could not be happier.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Choosing John Howard of A2Z Entertainment was the best wedding decision we made, hands down. Not only is he a darn good DJ (our dance floor was full the entire night) but he is an amazing master of ceremonies. He is there to walk you through the countless possibilities you can have for your wedding reception. Because of his experience in the industry, he offered ideas for our reception that I had never heard. These variations and additions made the difference in taking our reception from basic to beyond memorable. Every element of the reception from the intro, to first dance, to cake cutting, etc, were all discussed, song choices were made, and a detailed timeline was created. I thoroughly relaxed and enjoyed my wedding reception because every detail was planned and I knew John would direct the event. The lighting system he brings transformed our venue. The photo booth was a huge hit with our crowd, worth every penny. Two months later my parents still comment on how he made the reception amazing. And when we look back on our photo booth album, my husband and I have hilarious memories of us with our friends and family. I will recommend John Howard to all of my friends, my family, and if I have another event there is no other DJ I will call.

Sent on 10/16/2013

David · Married on 07/06/2013

John and Carrie of A2Z Music Factory provided a wonderful photo booth for my wedding reception. They were completely professional to deal with from start to finish and made booking the booth extremely easy. All of our guests LOVED interacting with the A2Z staff and the booth was a highlight of the evening. I would highly recommend A2Z for anyone seeking professional event production.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Laura · Married on 06/29/2013

John Howard was phenomenal! We chose John after attending my cousin's wedding which he also DJed for and we knew he was a perfect fit! He offers so many unique options that made our wedding a dream come true for us and a blast for our quests. My mom was VERY nervous about the sound during our ceremony since ours was outside but he took care of that and always answered all her questions and came early to set up and test everything out. He also made special accommodations for our friend who sang and played guitar and worked with him the day of the event to make sure he was comfortable with everything. We also had the photobooth which was SO FUN! He and his wife turn it into a memory book that guests sign, which is a guest book that we will actually look at! He also offered the option of reading a short bio about each attendant during introductions which gave our guests a more personalized feel. He even brought my husband drinks and extra food during our ceremony since he was worried we wouldn't get enough! I would 110% recommend him to ANY couple out there!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Sandra · Married on 06/29/2013

I just got married in June and used A2Z for the lighting and DJ services. At first, I was only going to use their lighting services, but I asked John some questions about the DJ services. I was hesitant to ask because I did not want to be pressured to pay for more services. He was not pushy or forward at all, and answered all my questions objectively, making my perspective and my wedding priorities HIS priorities. By the end, I was the one demanding a DJ! And I am so glad I did. I think it was the most important component to our reception! Adam was our DJ. He provided all the support I needed pre-wedding, not just helping us pick out music but helping me to plan out the entire reception timeline. The reception itself was incredible. The mood, the lighting, the music, everything was perfect! Everyone raved about the music, how once the dancing started there was never a moment that dragged or a song that they couldn't move to. Literally everyone was on the dance floor, from the three year old flower girls to my grandmother. My husband and I spent a lot of the honeymoon talking about how much FUN the reception was, and reliving the energy of the dance floor! I highly, highly recommend A2Z Music Factory to all friends/family members/strangers. Even my other vendor asked for his contact information, saying that he was the best DJ that he had worked with. If you are on the fence about getting a DJ: A2Z is very affordable, and it is DEFINITELY worth it!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Lara and Reilly · Married on 06/15/2013

Simply put...John Howard is the MAN! When we met with him for our consultation (which lasted for an hour and a half) he showed us many examples of his works and what he was capable of producing. At the time it seemed a bit impractical that he could pull off everything he promised he could do. He mentioned crazy lights, a photo booth, props and a bubble machine (to name a few things) and we didn't know how he could do everything on our wedding night. When we showed up that night to our reception he far exceeded our already awesome expectations.

John had never worked at our venue before and took the time out of his day to visit the reception site and meet with us (which was a 2 hour drive from his home). He was there for about an hour measuring walls for lighting, checking out where he could off-load his equipment, set up and counting how many pillars he would up light.

As a couple we had a lot of ideas in mind that were going to be surprises for our entire wedding. John was the reason they all became a reality. He is SUCH a creative individual and really helped make our special day extremely unique! For example, we had a "surprise first dance" which he coordinated the entire light show for. It was a HUGE hit..check it out:

John really went above and beyond to keep the dance floor packed, the flow of the events moving and even went as far as getting us (bride and groom) drinks! He is a true professional and will blow your mind away with his ideas and talents. We highly recommend John Howard (A2 Factory)!!

Sent on 08/24/2013