A2Z Music Factory Reviews

A2Z Music Factory 5
A2Z Music Factory 6
A2Z Music Factory 7

Brian · Married on 07/18/2015

The A 22 Music Factory provided the lighting and draping services for our wedding reception. This vendor was essential for the atmosphere and ambience of the event since it was a formal affair that was held in a barn. We were amazed by the transformation of the barn and how the room glowed as we walked into the reception. One unique feature that was provided were the spot lights on the flower arrangements that allowed the flower arrangements to "stand out" during the reception. We would highly recommend John and his team to anyone looking to add a unique touch to make their wedding a special occasion that will be remembered by the bride and groom as well as the guests.

Sent on 08/25/2015

John Howard is AMAZING and the best in the industry when it comes to wedding DJ's. I do not even know where to begin in how wonderful he was to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process and throughout the wedding reception. He is so easy to work with, has top of the line equipment, and provides his professional expertise which is very helpful!

I am someone who really wanted everyone to be on the dancefloor and I was thrilled that his music selections and timing got all the guests on the dancefloor- we didn't want the dance party to end! On top of that, he made the important moments in the night perfect. He had wonderful professional advice to personalize the speeches, dances, etc. that we never would have considered. It made the night personal and was such a wonderful touch. He also made the appropriate announcements to have all our guests join us for toasts, cake cutting, send off, etc. These are just a few of the many examples of how he made the day special for us and for our guests.

John understands and assists with the overall flow of the reception. This is SUCH a valuable thing and we cannot have imagined the night going so smoothly without his assistance. He kept us on schedule and was even nice enough to ask us what we wanted our last song to be at the end of the night which was a fun touch! He went above and beyond and honestly acted more like a second wedding coordinator! He also provided some pin spotting for us which made our cake and other focal points even more beautiful in person and in pictures!!

I cannot speak higher of A2Z. We recommend John and his outstanding services to anyone who wants to have the best of the best at their wedding reception!! Thank you so much, John!!! You created memories for us that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Scott · Married on 06/05/2015

Jon was fantastic to work with, I think I had more fun going through the music selections with him then any with any other part of planning the wedding. Jon was able to help us create a ceremony that was unique and fun and set the mood for the rest of the evening. No idea was off the table and Jon's experience made it possible for us to execute everything perfectly. Jon choreographed the event with a director's touch, knowing when to pump up the energy and when to calm things down a bit so all of the guests felt comfortable on the dance floor and during cocktail hour.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Dawn · Married on 05/16/2015

Where can I start with John and his team at A2Z? A2Z's services at our wedding and reception blew me and my wife away. We met with John about 11 months before our wedding and knew from that first meeting that A2Z was the right choice. From day one, it was 100% clear that A2Z's number one concern was to create the event we envisioned. Through the 11 months leading up to our wedding, A2Z was the one constant vendor that had no issues and ALWAYS worked towards making our day special. We actually looked forward to our meetings with A2Z because John always made us feel like nothing was more important than our day. A2Z provided ceremony music/sound, cocktail hour music, reception music, DJ services, master of ceremony services, decor, lighting and even delivered on a "day of" request for carpeting. John was instrumental in keeping our event running smoothly and keeping the party jumping once the reception started. The services provided by John and the A2Z team were nothing short of phenomenal. There is no production company for special events that will ever come to mind for us, except A2Z!

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • I

Ioana · Married on 05/02/2015

John was so amazing to work with. He really went above and beyond to make sure our day was stress free and that the party was amazing!!! My husband and I incorporated different aspect of our culture into the ceremony and reception and John made sure to understand each part and made it flow flawlessly! My family is Romanian, his family is Jewish from New York and we were having an American wedding. The music was VERY important to me and my husband. We both have huge families with lots of friends who love to have a good time. There were so many different generations and cultures to work with and I was nervous about how it would all come together but John literally MADE the atmosphere and EVERYONE had an amazing time! So many people complimented us!!

He goes through every single part of the process with you. We were in a crazy situation too.. we lived in Florida when we started to plan the wedding, moved to NYC 5 months before and the wedding was in VA. It was hard to plan but working with John made the process so easy and stress-free! Whenever I started to freak out, he would get right on FaceTime and work with me through it! I also had a certain vision of how the order of everything would go down (which stressed me out the most) but he worked with me on the schedule and it was perfect! The schedule that we created together went to all my vendors.. he was like a party planner/DJ/support system all in one! The day of, he had a bunch of surprises for us!!! He got to know me and my husband so he knew how to make the day extra special!

His dedication to what he does is truly amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better day and he was a huge part of that! ABOVE AND BEYOND! I loved working with John! I really wish I could re-live that day every single day!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Randy · Married on 04/24/2015

John was more than just a DJ for us; he was more like a wedding coach. We met with him several times before the big day and he provided lots of helpful advice. He also gave us plenty of great ideas for our reception. We had an amazing reception and a packed dance floor. Thanks!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Amy · Married on 12/13/2014

John was wonderful, he was so helpful with the planning and the day of the event. Our wedding was wonderful and John made it really special.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Kelly · Married on 11/08/2014

A2Z, a husband and wife team are awesome!! They transformed our venue into an elegant and amazing atmosphere! They were quick to respond, professional and courteous. We originally were only going to use A2Z for our photo-booth and two weeks before our wedding decided to add them for up lights, a floor wash light as well as a monogram for one of our walls. They truly exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend them to anyone! Use A2Z! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Talk about going above and beyond! We had such a wonderful experience with John Howard as our DJ. In the pre-planning stages, he worked with us through Skype to make sure he was a good fit for our wedding (we were living in a different state than our event). A few days before the wedding, he made time for us to meet face-to-face to go over specific songs, and was patient, offering his own suggestions based on his experience, but never being pushy! He made sure we were organized and all the details were covered, even the ones that had not even crossed our minds. He had awesome ideas over the course of the entire event. He was even flexible when I wanted to change my sister’s introduction music and add a birthday song for my friend – both on the day of the wedding! He also worked his tail off for us during the actual event. He continued to check in with us, making sure we had everything we needed, and at one point, my wine glass was empty and he stopped what he was doing to get another glass for me! He organized our sparkler send off, and even took pictures of us leaving since our photographer had already left. Talk about full service! We were truly impressed with his professionalism and would highly recommend John to any bride and groom looking for a capable DJ who brings laughter, fun, and expertise to your big event!

Sent on 01/20/2015

BEST DJ EVER! From the minute our reception began until the very end...every guest was on the dance floor. We had about 45 guests and I was a little worried that the dancefloor of our reception would look empty since not everyone would be dancing. I was wrong. The dance floor was FULL the entire night because Music Factory played the best music and kept the party going! We also rented their mirrored DJ booth which I highly recommend because it gives the party a fun feel and reflects on the dance floor. Music Factory is awesome and if you want to have the best wedding reception ever - hire them! Our guests are still talking about them!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Brett · Married on 10/04/2014

John Howard is OUTSTANDING. He thinks of absolutely everything. Our wedding was executed perfectly from the DJ, lighting, music and party standpoint. John has top-of-the-line equipment, which was necessary for our outdoor ceremony and semi-rustic venue. There was no problem he could not solve; he was literally prepared for anything. At one point John even held up my dress when I had to tread through mud. Having him there felt like we had another wedding planner. He blew the roof off of our venue with the dance party music and lighting. From the beginning our main concern was that everyone felt a warm, happy and fun vibe. Mission accomplished! Our friends, an engaged couple, asked him during the party if he was available for their own wedding. He is just that good! We cannot say enough good things about John and his talent. There are regular weddings with DJs, and then there are weddings with John Howard as your DJ. I would recommend him to every bride out there who wants to have a seamless and incredible time!

Sent on 10/23/2014
  • F

Fausta · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I were beyond pleased with John Howard and his staff. John did so much for us to make our wedding day perfect. He went above and beyond to make sure it was the best and most memorable day for us. He spent time to perfect our song list just the way we wanted it. The lighting was fantastic and photo booth so well done. John made the wedding everything we wanted it to be and more. I wouldnt have gone with anyone else. I strongly recommend John and A2Z Music Factory to anyone getting married or any other event. I will definately use them again for other events in the future.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Shalini · Married on 09/20/2014

I don't know where to begin with John Howard. We knew we wanted him to be our DJ from the first time we met him. His warm, fun personality makes you feel like you're old friends, and his professionalism, sense of responsibility, and skill put your mind at ease on your big day. He knew exactly what to play in order to keep the dance floor packed, and he somehow still made time to check in with me, the groom, and our families throughout the night to make sure we all had what we wanted. John went above and beyond his role as DJ to handle unexpected glitches throughout our wedding planning process, and made it clear that my (and every couple's) big day is a top priority to him.

He is much more than a DJ; he sets the tone for the whole event, he coordinates the entire reception, he brings you a drink if you're empty handed, he installs beautiful uplighting, he sends you off with a sparkler exit, and best of all, he helps make memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/13/2014

I couldn't imagine having another DJ. John was truly great to work with. He really helped us chose songs that would mean something (mostly something silly) that our guests would react to. He didn't just press buttons and play songs. He helped us chose the right song for every moment so that it was extremely personal and special. He really knows his stuff and I think he really loves weddings/parties. He made the evening really fun for us. I thought his prices were fair and absolutely worth every penny.

We also used his up lighting services which really made the white walls extra beautiful.

Sent on 03/18/2015
  • User3712093 · 2+ years ago

A2Z Music Factory was amazing at our wedding back in Aug 2014. John walked my husband and I through the entire wedding day before hand to make sure we had a complete and perfect wedding experience and printed out a layout of how the day would go both for us and the other vendors that we were working with.

The dance floor was packed the entire night and I had a bunch of my guests afterwards compliment us on having such an awesome DJ.

He also brought the photobooth for the wedding and I would have to say that it was the highlight. Our younger cousins who range down to 4 through our grandparents had a blast playing with the boas and lightsabers the were provided.

Also, if you are on the fence about doing the scrapbook - DO IT. It is amazing to get all the hand written notes & random pictures. It really is the perfect touch to go with all your posed pictures from the photographer.

Thank you so much A2Z Music Factory. It was amazing to work with you and have to make our wedding day such a breeze!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Christina · Married on 06/28/2014

John has passion about what he does. He truly cares about making your event all you envisioned. The photo booth was a huge hit with the guests, the up lighting transformed the room into a spectacular, beautiful, elegant venue. John's personality got the guests involved and everyone had an amazing time. John is simply the best!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/14/2014

John Howard and A2Z Music Factory provided not only exceptional music and lighting for our wedding reception but also an incredibly fun atmosphere perfect for any wedding! The entire event was well planned and orchestrated beautifully! I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a DJ willing to put in the extra time to plan an event unique to your own style. Our reception was incredible all thanks to the beautiful venue and A2Z music!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Claire · Married on 05/24/2014

If I could give John 100 / 5 stars I would. John goes above and beyond the role of a DJ- he's your wedding coordinator, MC and truly a support system. His vigor for his profession and sincere demeanor is a rarity in the wedding industry.

We hired John through a friend's recommendation. He's knowledgeable, helpful and one of the most genuine people I have met. He truly cares about making your wedding day special and understands the importance of it being about the couple. He gave great recommendations and really tailored our ceremony /reception to our personalities. I briefly mentioned wanting bistro lights outside of our reception and John made it happen. I cannot say enough how considerate he is.

You know you're in good hands with John, and as a bride, he immediately puts you at ease. Our wedding day was flawless, mostly in part to John!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2014

We really enjoyed working with John and A2Z Music Factory for our sound at the ceremony, our cocktail hour music, and our lighting at our reception! John is very easy to work with and you can tell that he is passionate about what he does. He is very organized and made our day very special with his attention to detail for the services he provided. The lighting was beautiful at our reception and he really helped create a warmth to our room that looks beautiful in pictures. Thank you John for your work and we would definitely recommend you!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Sierra · Married on 05/03/2014

I like his style, his face was smiling until end of day !! thanks for good organization...

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 01/18/2014

Hiring John for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! He went far above and beyond the call of duty for us and felt more like a friend and a trusted ally than a vendor we hired. We had multiple meetings with him to discuss each and every detail of our wedding ceremony and reception, and we left each meeting feeling even more confident with our decision.

It is evident how much John loves what he does, and his passion translated into the most amazing wedding! Our dance floor was packed the entire night, a true testament to the success of a wedding I think! You will not regret hiring A2Z, they are outstanding!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Brittany · Married on 12/21/2013

I will start this review by stating that I cannot say enough good things about John and A2Z Music Factory. He provided lighting, drapes, music for the entire wedding and DJ entertainment. The lighting John did was simply amazing. Our wedding was a Christmas wedding and he showered the venue in brilliant red and gold lighting, he even surprised us with a fog machine that made our grand entrance even more special. The place looked phenomenal. He lit up every room from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour to the reception. He made my dreams come true by lighting up the reception and making the dinner romantic. When we started dancing, the entire ballroom came alive with moving lights and amazing music. We danced the entire night and had a blast.

John is the best wedding DJ hands down. He knew the music to play to get people dancing and he knew exactly how to entertain the guests and make our wedding memorable not just to us, but to everyone there. John helped us come up with the timeline for the event and made sure that the timeline went smoothly during the event. John was also the DJ of our ceremony and he made sure every song started and ended exactly when it should. John is a very experienced wedding DJ and will do whatever it takes to make your event go off smoothly and make sure you get exactly what you want.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2013

John was wonderful and so professional. He and his wife Carrie really made our day special. We also rented the photobooth through him and the pictures and props were unbelievable! They also put together a scrapbook during the wedding, which our guests loved being a part of, and we love having as a keepsake! I would definitely recommend him to other couples.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Amazing doesn't begin to describe A2Z's job they did at our wedding. We ended up needing a flexible DJ and boy was A2Z flexible. We had them bring a photo booth and it was a huge hit. We used that instead of a guestbook.

They also setup sound for our ceremony site, and John did a great job working with the pastor and band we used.

John was flexible with shifting around how we did entrances and dances as well. His crew took away a level of stress that would other wise be on the wedding planner/bride/groom and made for an amazingly fun reception. He made an average looking dance room look amazing. I only wished I'd had him lightup the mansion at MOrven park. That would have looked amazing.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Dana · Married on 10/12/2013

A2Z provided all the lighting for our wedding on October 12, 2013. John was an absolute pleasure to work with. When my husband and I first walked into our reception, we had our breaths taken away by how beautiful everything was and the perfect ambiance the lighting created. I had many compliments throughout the night on how perfect our entire reception was and John and A2Z was a huge part of that. I highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 10/24/2013