A2Z Music Factory Reviews

A2Z Music Factory 4
A2Z Music Factory 5
A2Z Music Factory 6
A2Z Music Factory 7

A2Z went above and beyond to make our wedding music perfect! The planning process was thorough and easy, they were with us every step of the way, and went so far as to join in for our wedding walk through and even provide back up ceremony music just in case anything fell through with our live ceremony music. They thought of every little detail! We had DJ Romin, who made our big day the most fun! He brought the crowd to (happy) tears with a beautiful tribute dance for our grandparents and played a great mix of music we loved throughout the night! Everyone had a great time and we received tons of compliments on the music from our guests. Couldn't recommend A2Z more highly!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Sophia · Married on 07/03/2016

Did a great job with the lighting for my wedding! Very timely and professional with all communications and were REALLY affordable!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/26/2016

John & Brandon were awesome! In our meetings leading up to the wedding, John helped us come up with so many special elements to make our day memorable and it made all the difference at our wedding! From turning on our DIY gopro video, A2Z's state of the art microphone system, our special dances, the uplighting around the room and our grand finale culminating in a sparkler exit! Such a beautiful production! Our wedding would not have been nearly as memorable if we had chosen any other DJ. Thank you John & Carrie & Brandon for making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER! :) I highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Robin · Married on 06/25/2016

Looking for a flexible, knowledgeable, and most of all, reliable DJ? Look no further. John is exactly what you need.

The flexibility John provides is above and beyond anything we could have expected. My wife and I have a work schedule that makes it hard to coordinate free time but John was always available on a moment's notice and worked with us whenever we had a sudden change of plans. Coordinating your own wedding is no easy task but having him with us made it significantly easier.

John brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table. My wife and I were often undecided on things because there was just an abundance of options and activities we wanted to do. John offered his insight and gave us ideas that we loved the moment he brought them up. He gave us not only song suggestions but ideas for games, activities, and the general order/timing that things should happen at the reception. His expertise truly made the night flow smoothly. In fact, it was John who created the final schedule we ended up giving to the venue.

I am not exaggerating when I say that the wedding would not have gone nearly as well if John wasn't there. It isn't difficult to find a DJ who can play good music; the real difficulty is finding someone who can also be a great host at the party. Not only was John a great emcee but he was our shield from any sudden problems. At one point, we were an hour behind schedule due to photography, dinner being served late, etc. John was constantly on top of everything. He personally sorted things out with the venue, allowing us to enjoy instead of stress. Also, little things like asking us at the sweetheart table if we wanted anything from the bar made a strong impression.

John is professional, considerate, and extremely efficient. If you're looking for a mediocre DJ, John is not for you. However, if what you're looking for is the perfect night, then you have just found your first step towards that goal.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Elmo · Married on 06/18/2016

I recommend this company for everyone !!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Tuyen · Married on 06/04/2016

When planning for our wedding, finding the right DJ was on the top of our priority list. We did extensive research before contacting A2Z Music Factory. We met with the owner of the company John Howard. He was friendly and very professional. What I loved most about John is that he is passionate about his job and will do anything to make your wedding a day fun. He has great ideas to keep your guest entertained and active, such as providing props, jumbo games and fun surprises from the bride and groom.
    On our wedding day, John showed up with an entire team that helped make my wedding day effortless. His carefully crafted timeline made me completely at ease knowing that everything was taken care of. The equipment that he uses was very impressive. There are light posts at each corner that move and blink to the rhythm of each song. The lighting setup at the reception was beautifully arranged and changed colors throughout the night. Prior to the wedding I gave John a small list of songs and artists that I liked, and based on that he was able to generate an entire play list that kept everyone dancing all night long.
    I’m so happy to have worked with A2Z Music Factory. They truly made my wedding day fun and memorable. I highly recommend A2 Z Music Factory for your special day.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/04/2016

STOP LOOKING! This is your DJ!! John was amazing in every way possible. Before the wedding he took time to get to know our music style, including lists of our favorite songs, and songs to stay away from. We said we wanted a dance party, and he listened! Everybody was up on their feet the whole time. He was so incredibly thoughtful, offering me water upon arrival, and always checking in. He was also incredibly professional throughout. We got our lighting through him as well and were very pleased. We planned on doing sparklers for our grand exit, but something came up (venue security) so he improvised and had the guests form a tunnel- the photos came out great! I cannot recommended him enough.

Sent on 08/19/2016
  • Nana

Nana · Married on 05/21/2016

John and his team at A2Z Music Factory are simply AMAZING!

Initially I had planned to rent uplights for my wedding from a rental company, however after considering the labor involved in putting up and taking down the uplights on the day of my wedding, I decided it would be best to rent and have the lights installed by a local vendor instead. When I conducted my initial search, there were various vendors that were up-charging us since our wedding was right around the corner. However, when I contacted John he gave me a much needed relief by providing us with uplights, labor, and even dancing on the clouds dry-ice effect within our budget.

John's services made our reception look elegant, sophisticated, beautiful, and fun! John even stayed for the entire 10+ hours and was remarkable the whole way through! Going with John was the best decision that we made and he helped to put multiple smiles on me and my wife's faces throughout the entire event. I would highly recommend John and his team, so if you are looking for any type of lighting, DJ, Dry-Ice etc. services you don't have to look anywhere else. John and his team does everything and they also have great network with so many other vendors that they can work with to bring your dream to reality!

Sent on 06/02/2016

John Howard was amazing!!! My husband and I recently got married, and we had John as our DJ. He was very professional and helpful during our initial meeting, and I appreciated how flexible he was with the last minute music changes that we requested. He was so easy to work with, and we had a great reception. John was very good about keeping the evening on schedule, while making sure we were having a great time. He periodically would remind my husband and I when it was time to be announced, cut the cake, first dances, etc...just to make sure we didn't miss anything. After all of the formal items were finished, he basically made the rest of the evening into an awesome dance party. This was exactly what I had requested, and I couldn't have been happier! He played music to keep everyone engaged and dancing, and everyone was telling me how much fun they were having. Our guests kept commenting on how much they liked our DJ, and they had a great time. We were very happy with John's work, and we highly recommend working with him for any event.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Asia and Garrett · Married on 05/07/2016

We booked A2Z for the lighting of our reception and we couldn't have dreamed of anything better. They worked with us prior to the reception and gave us numerous options and examples of different up lighting colors and where to place our pin spot lights. The day of our wedding venue looked absolutely beautiful thanks to A2Z lighting. If you are looking for high quality lighting, look no further!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Overall a great experience with John and A2Z Music Factory! John was extremely knowledgeable and informative throughout the process and we had fun along the way. We had a fantastic wedding ceremony and reception and received many compliments about the music played during both. John was flexible and accommodating, always encouraging us to make the day our own.

Sent on 05/26/2016
  • User6193719 · 2+ years ago

A2Z Music Factory worked with the venue and other vendors to make sure the room had maximum impact. The lighting made the event look better than any other we had been too. Guests remarked that it was truly the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. A2Z lit all the table arrangements with pinpoint spots and did up lighting around the room where the ceremony and reception were held.

We have worked with other lighting vendors before but never one so accommodating and committed to provide the best result possible. I would recommend them to anyone and based on the results they provided to us with lighting I would say any of there services would be excellent.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Johanna · Married on 12/13/2015

John was amazing! I am a planner in the industry and making vendor choices was tough. And I know what to expect. John did a fabulous job with our music. He went to the playlist and genres we asked for, but also threw in some other songs that were absolutely appropriate for the audience and the mood.

His lighting was on point! By the time we talked about the lighting, I had had enough with planning and I had my own event the day of the meeting. I sent my now husband with the instructions "tell John to do what he thinks will work, and don't let it end up looking like a club." John took a great venue and made it amazing through his lighting. He highlighted areas with pin-spots that I wouldn't have thought of, enhanced the character of the venue and helped to tie the whole event together with a continuous ambiance.

And John humored my husband when he asked whether he could make it snow on our 70 degree December wedding. And he did! As a surprise for me, they brought in a machine and gave me some snow.

Great job! Thank you so much!
    Johanna

Sent on 01/07/2016

Wow...I don't even know where to begin. From the very beginning John was just so accommodating and creative with everything.(and his wife Carrie who helps out with emails) He had so many ideas and really really cared about what we wanted. We were already impressed after our first meeting with him and we didn't think our impression could get much better...but IT DID. He went over and BEYOND for us, it was just incredible. Honestly he's not just a DJ, He's an ANGEL He called us the night before our wedding and asked us how we were doing and if we needed anything. We had an errand we needed to make and HE DID IT FOR US and it had NOTHING to do with anything DJ related. HE'S AMAZING! ALL of our guests were so impressed with him as a DJ and had a fantastic time! 100% choose John for your event needs!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Raymond · Married on 10/10/2015

I am a commercial management consultant, so I have high standards when it comes to investing in an event that inherently involves a lot of planning. As such, I took a DIY approach to planning my wedding, which ensured things would turn out exactly like I wanted them (and saved $$$ too). If any of you out there have decided to go with a similar approach, you're about to face an industry that will eat you alive if you let it.

John (the owner and DJ) and his wife, Carrie, "get it." They get that you want to set a vision for a fantastic, once-in-a-lifetime event that you and your loved ones will never forget. They get that you want something classy that reflects the unique style of you, your fiance, your friends, and family. They get that you don't want to feel like you're being pressured into buying extras, that you don't want to feel nickle-and-dimed, that you don't want to worry about who you'll be dealing with both leading up to and on the day of your event. And most importantly that get that you want to be involved to the extent that you have CONTROL over things, but not to the extent that you have to KEEP TRACK of things.

So obviously, you can tell I enjoyed working with this family-owned business to leading up to our special day. What about the event itself? INCREDIBLE. Fashionable, trendy, hit our top song requests (some of which were obscure foreign songs). John is an amazing DJ, but he's more than that. He knows how to choreograph an entire night, not just a dance set. How to explain to people that making a grand entrance, planning a first dance, having a song planned with your cake cutting, really does make a difference. The lights we purchased were stunning and reasonably priced. All his equipment was low-profile and top notch. He arrived early. He took care of kramer's law. He collaborated flawlessly with the other vendors. He knew how to establish a presence as an MC without stealing the show.

THANK YOU JOHN AND CARRIE!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Lulu · Married on 10/10/2015

Carrie is one of the friendliest people you will ever meet. We were so lucky to have found her and A2Z for our lighting needs. A2Z was unfortunately already booked for music services, but they really do provide great products and service in whatever they do. They handled all of our lighting needs perfectly, at a great price, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience with a wedding vendor. Carrie also worked very patiently with us to design a beautiful monogram. Very highly recommended!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Jenn · Married on 10/02/2015

Our DJ John MADE our reception. Our wedding day ended up being cold and rainy and despite the damper of the weather, our reception was everything we could have imagined and more. John had an ease with which he managed the flow of the reception, keeping the energy high and vibe flowing, the music choices were spot on, and the provided the services above and beyond of any other wedding DJ we have experienced. Meeting with John during the planning stages made all the difference. He truly had unique and special ideas and thoughts towards how to make our reception the most thoughtful. We would not hesitate to recommend John!

Sent on 01/08/2016
  • Alice

Alice · Married on 09/12/2015

John and Carrie Howard are great! They exceeded our expectations from the very beginning. A2Z Music Factory was the best decision we made when selecting our vendors. We hired them for DJ Services, Lighting, and Decor. John even came out to the venue during their open house to help us determine the best way to set the flow for the wedding since we couldn't host everything in one room. The ceremony was on the penthouse terrace, dinner in the main dining hall, and then dancing in a separate area. Everything flowed perfectly the day of!

Anytime I would feel anxious about the planning, we'd have our meeting with John and I would feel 100% confident in the timeline and the song choices. The meetings always bought us peace of mind.

The day of our wedding they arrived early to set up the decor (pipe and drape) in 2 of the 3 locations, lighting in 2 rooms and dj stations in all 3 rooms. John was very attentive to the songs we selected and the timing of the reception. I didn't have to worry about looking at a clock every 5 minutes to make sure the timeline was on schedule; My new husband and I got to enjoy the festivities with our guests! He would gently queue us for when we needed to start the next thing (cake cutting, moving to the dancing room, special dances, & final exit.)

Thank you for making our day special!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Marirosa · Married on 08/02/2015

As a wedding professional photographer myself, I knew that when we decided to have a 20 year vow renewal ceremony we only wanted the best with all of our vendors. I knew that turning to John and Carrie to help make our event special was the perfect choice. Even though we are friends, to them on this day I was a client, every step they wanted to be sure I was happy and that the event was exactly what we wished for and it truly was. John and Carrie are amazing, the guests loved the photobooth and simply couldn't stop raving about how wonderful everything went! Thank you John and Carrie!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Bill · Married on 08/01/2015

John is way more than just a DJ. He brought a creative flair from day one and had all kinds of wonderful ideas to add unique twists to our reception. On the day of he kept the party flowing and did an excellent job as MC. Can't recommend him strongly enough!

Sent on 08/02/2015
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 08/01/2015

I used A2Z for my wedding in August at Lost Creek Vineyards. They provided the photobooth, uplighting and DJ services all for a great price. My DJ was Bill, who was wonderful. All around great, down to earth, professional who listened and did everything we needed. He ensured that during the ceremony we stayed with the timeline and made the wedding run smoothly! They offered a photobooth that was all open in which allowed larger parties to participate in the photobooth activities as well as offered a scrap book in which they put together for me. I was extremely happy with their services. I wanted to do a sparkler exit and A2Z provided the sparklers has part of the package I choose, this was totally unexpected and a great addition. I would highly recommend using A2Z services again in the future. They are a wonderful company and great to work with.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Brian · Married on 07/18/2015

The A 22 Music Factory provided the lighting and draping services for our wedding reception. This vendor was essential for the atmosphere and ambience of the event since it was a formal affair that was held in a barn. We were amazed by the transformation of the barn and how the room glowed as we walked into the reception. One unique feature that was provided were the spot lights on the flower arrangements that allowed the flower arrangements to "stand out" during the reception. We would highly recommend John and his team to anyone looking to add a unique touch to make their wedding a special occasion that will be remembered by the bride and groom as well as the guests.

Sent on 08/25/2015

John Howard is AMAZING and the best in the industry when it comes to wedding DJ's. I do not even know where to begin in how wonderful he was to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process and throughout the wedding reception. He is so easy to work with, has top of the line equipment, and provides his professional expertise which is very helpful!

I am someone who really wanted everyone to be on the dancefloor and I was thrilled that his music selections and timing got all the guests on the dancefloor- we didn't want the dance party to end! On top of that, he made the important moments in the night perfect. He had wonderful professional advice to personalize the speeches, dances, etc. that we never would have considered. It made the night personal and was such a wonderful touch. He also made the appropriate announcements to have all our guests join us for toasts, cake cutting, send off, etc. These are just a few of the many examples of how he made the day special for us and for our guests.

John understands and assists with the overall flow of the reception. This is SUCH a valuable thing and we cannot have imagined the night going so smoothly without his assistance. He kept us on schedule and was even nice enough to ask us what we wanted our last song to be at the end of the night which was a fun touch! He went above and beyond and honestly acted more like a second wedding coordinator! He also provided some pin spotting for us which made our cake and other focal points even more beautiful in person and in pictures!!

I cannot speak higher of A2Z. We recommend John and his outstanding services to anyone who wants to have the best of the best at their wedding reception!! Thank you so much, John!!! You created memories for us that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Scott · Married on 06/05/2015

Jon was fantastic to work with, I think I had more fun going through the music selections with him then any with any other part of planning the wedding. Jon was able to help us create a ceremony that was unique and fun and set the mood for the rest of the evening. No idea was off the table and Jon's experience made it possible for us to execute everything perfectly. Jon choreographed the event with a director's touch, knowing when to pump up the energy and when to calm things down a bit so all of the guests felt comfortable on the dance floor and during cocktail hour.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Dawn · Married on 05/16/2015

Where can I start with John and his team at A2Z? A2Z's services at our wedding and reception blew me and my wife away. We met with John about 11 months before our wedding and knew from that first meeting that A2Z was the right choice. From day one, it was 100% clear that A2Z's number one concern was to create the event we envisioned. Through the 11 months leading up to our wedding, A2Z was the one constant vendor that had no issues and ALWAYS worked towards making our day special. We actually looked forward to our meetings with A2Z because John always made us feel like nothing was more important than our day. A2Z provided ceremony music/sound, cocktail hour music, reception music, DJ services, master of ceremony services, decor, lighting and even delivered on a "day of" request for carpeting. John was instrumental in keeping our event running smoothly and keeping the party jumping once the reception started. The services provided by John and the A2Z team were nothing short of phenomenal. There is no production company for special events that will ever come to mind for us, except A2Z!

Sent on 06/23/2015