A2Z Limo Service LLC Reviews

6 | Falls Church, VA

6 Reviews for A2Z Limo Service LLC

Ada · event on 10/08/2014

Driver was on time, super courteous. Limo was beautiful, clean and new looking

Sent on 12/22/2014

NANCY · Married on 05/07/2011

I strongly recommend this vendor to any budget minded brides out there. My husband and I did a lot of research in the Northern Virginia area for a limo service with a reasonable price and we came across A2Z limo service. Steve the owner, was very responsive to my emails and phone calls. The drive was time to pick us up from hotel, stayed throughout the ceremony and took us back to the reception hall. GPS took us the long way to get to the reception hall, but it happens to most of us. We communicated through phone calls and emails and everything came out great. We even got a gift basket to use on our honeymoon. Give them a call and you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2009

We used A2Z for our limo services for our wedding August 8th in Sterling. From the moment we set up the reservation they were very detail oriented to make sure everything was taken care of the day of your wedding. We even received a basket with a nice bottle of wine and a shirt! Our driver was very fun and patient with us and we never felt like we were rushed at all. I will definitely use their services again and I will definitely refer them to my friends!

Sent on 11/12/2009

michele · Married on 05/10/2008

Steve was so great! We didnt have any problems and never had to direct him on where we needed to go! He was on time and we felt safe the entire adventure. He even provided us with a gift basket and "just married" flags...and it was so convenient to have the tip included in the quoted price... it was one less thing we had to remember at the end of a very long day.

Sent on 05/13/2008

Myung · Married on 09/29/2007

I've used A2Z Limo on MANY occasions and have recommended them to many other bride to be's over the last several months. They exceeded all expectations, as usual. Steve was wonderful to work with and helped us carry everything and loaded and unloaded the trunk for us with all the cr@p that we had to lug from the hotel to the church to the reception. He even went out during the ceremony and picked up some beer for us cuz he knew we'd be itching for a drink after that was over!

Sent on 10/16/2007

abri · Married on 09/05/2009

All in all A2Z limo is okay. It is the inexpensive limo service I found around DC area. The only complaint i had was the driver got lost when we were on our way to our ceremony. My MOH had to tell him exactly where to go. I guess he out in the addy of the reception to his GPS not the location going to the church. We ended up few min late but its all good bec we didnt start right away anyway. He apologized to us after. The driver was really nice tho.

Sent on 10/08/2009