27 Reviews for A1-Enterprises

Delivery (3)
Setup (3)

I definitely recommend A1-Enterprises! They were so friendly and easy to work with. Everyone was impressed with the queen trailer. They gave a beautiful basket with wedding bathroom essentials. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup

It was a pleasure doing business with A1 Enterprises. They provided an Executive trailer for our son's July wedding in Montague, MA. Sandy & Dan were very helpful in answering our questions regarding electrical and water needs for the trailer. They also worked with us to deliver the trailer around our schedule. The wedding gift toiletry basket they provided was filled with a great variety of items and was greatly appreciated. We received many compliments from our guests regarding the trailer.

Profile Picture Catharine, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have had nothing but top notch service from this company!! I can not tell you the number of events that they have provided me and my clients excellent services for. They are a very dependable, and salt of the earth company. I love to do business with Ms. sandy and her crew!! Thank you guys for everything you do!! - Henley

Profile Picture Mike, 11/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was perfect for my daughter's wedding. The Queen Trailer arrived on time, clean and even had a container with toiletries. Sandy was wonderful to work with. We added a "Please open door slowly. Someone might be on the other side" sign for the inside of the doors because the doors open outwards. We would highly recommend A1-Enterprises

Profile Picture User7433467, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These folks were amazing to work with. Snowvillage Inn was catering and planning a wedding off our property and the folks at A1 - Enterprises made the day. They were very professional, prompt, and friendly. In the future, we will always use A1 for our events. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding in Sebago, ME, was on a family farm and the restroom trailer ended up being the first thing we booked for the wedding! We were very happy with the service – the trailer itself was perfect, and the installation process was a sight to behold – it had to be squeezed into a tight spot on a grassy slope behind the farm, but there were absolutely no problems. Thank you to Sandy and Dave for your professionalism throughout the booking process, and for providing a key part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Matt, 8/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A-1 was really helpful in determining exactly what we needed for our outdoor wedding on a farm in CT. Sandy answered all of our questions in a timely way. The trailer was perfect for what we needed and our guests raved about the toilets as much as they did the food and music!

Profile Picture User5285079, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sandy and her brother were great setting up the restroom trailer at our Cape Cod wedding! Everything came in great condition - better than we expected - and it was completely easy to manage. They explained how everything worked and brought us a little basket of toiletries to keep in the ladies restroom. The site for the restrooms was a little difficult so we appreciated them working with us to get it set up just right. And I thought their prices were really reasonable compared to other vendors. Thanks Sandy!

Profile Picture User5333637, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup

We were completely pleased with the services from A-1. The equipment brought to our home was by far better than I thought it would be. The delivery was right-on-time. At the wedding, A-1 provided two ladies to help maintain the equipment...they could not have been nicer or more friendly.

I would strongly recommend A-1 based our wedding and they work they did for us.

Profile Picture Paul, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

5 star service! I recently used A1 Enterprises for my outdoor wedding in Connecticut. Sandy was a delight to work with and the service was great! We rented the Queen Trailers. They were spacious and clean… everything we could ask for. Thank you again!

Profile Picture paulene, 9/20/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very satisfied with our Tiny Tot portable restroom trailer from A1-Enterprises. Communication was prompt and clear, the trailer itself was clean and functional, and the drop-off and pick-up went smoothly. Having the extra restrooms at our wedding was a detail that we didn't have to worry about because we chose to work with A1-Enterprises.

Profile Picture User4703877, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We rented the Queen Trailer for my sister's wedding and it was perfect for our needs! It came clean and stocked with everything we would need, including a cute little basket of lotions, mints, hand wipes, and anything else any guest would have needed that night. We had about 150 guests and the size of this trailer was a perfect fit for us!

Pricing wise, this trailer was very reasonable, especially considering that my sister's wedding was up in Hopkinton NH and A1 is based out of Massachusetts!

Furthermore, Sandy and her team were great; they were very professional, attentive and just an overall pleasure to work with. I work in the event industry so I understand how important it is to work with reliable and friendly vendors who deliver exactly what they promise--and A1 did just that!

I would highly recommend A1 to anyone in the New England/North East area and I really hope we get to work with Sandy and her team again!

Profile Picture User4387069, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented an exective trailer, it was clean,an well maintained, the service was great and Sandy's comforting words at stessfull times were helpfull. If you need a portable toilet give them a call

Profile Picture User4369434, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A1 was great to work with from start to finish, and the restrooms (we rented the Queen) were perfect for our wedding. They were clean and had plenty of supplies, and they gave us a very nice little basket of toiletries which people used and appreciated. They dropped it off exactly when they said they would and put it in a perfect location. We would highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture User3391416, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I could not be happier with the services provided by A1 Enterprises. We rented a Queen Trailer for our daughter's wedding. I have to be honest that I was a bit nervous about the whole thing as I have never had occasion to rent a toilet, but I am happy to report that my fears were for naught. The unit was delivered on the day requested and was in perfect condition. A basket of toiletries was provided and some of them were used by our guests. Also, the price was the most inexpensive that we were able to find in our area. Sandy was great to work with and answered all our questions. I woould definitely use them again if we have another outdoor wedding.

Profile Picture Jill, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sandy is awesome, I invited her to have cocktails with us at our Wedding!

Profile Picture Toryl, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a pleasure it was to work with Sandy and A1. Sandy thank you for all your help in making this rental so smooth!! And the potty was "Immaculate" and I never thought I could find one with AC!!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Browns Country Services, 8/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I want to let you know that my husband and I were very pleased with the Queen trailer (toilets) that we rented for our daughter Kelly's outside wedding reception on August 10, 2013 in Surry, NH. It was large, clean and just what we needed for the event of approximately 140 people. The basket you provided with all the little samples, ointments, goodies, etc., was just perfect. A-1 sent along items I could not have even thought of. The delivery and pick-up of the trailer was on time and went smoothly considering it was a tight squeeze to get through the gate.

We would definitely recommend A-1 Enterprises to any others! Thanks again.

Linda and James Collins
(parents of the bride)
East Walpole, MA

Profile Picture Linda, 8/10/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A1 Enterprises provided us with an affordable, clean, easy to use, high-end porta-a-potty trailer. It was delivered on time and picked up when they said it would be picked up. Sandy and Dan were wonderful to work with. Also, it was a surprise - and such a nice touch - that they provided a basket of goodies for those using the unit. Unlike some of my other vendors, A1's service was stressfree!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We held our daughter's wedding at our house with about 90 people attending plus catering staff. Our bathrooms go into a septic system and we were concerned about overload. These folks provided us with beautiful, clean dual bathrooms with AC and running water hookups. They dropped them off and showed us how to hook them, tested them with us and then came promptly the next day to pick them up. My daughter, as well as myself, and and many of the guests attending, are Public Health professionals who have very high standards for these kinds of facilities. We were complimented by several of our guests on the quality of the bathrooms we provided.

I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Rene, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A-1 gets a perfect score from us. We used them for two of my daughters' weddings a few years apart. So not only was the quality of their trailer and professionalism flawless, it was consistent. Through the whole evening the bathrooms were spotless and clean smelling and you felt like you were in a real bathroom, not a trailer at all. Finally, the people manning the trailer were wonderful. One woman tore her dress at one of the weddings and Sandy got out a sewing kit and fixed it for her on the spot! -JL

Profile Picture User3044368, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Very easy to work with. Reasonably priced. Nice clean units

Profile Picture Myers , 8/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I were very happy with the Handicap accessible port-a-potty we got with A-1 enterprises. Everything was delivered on time and as expected. The only thing I'll add was it was easier to call them then to expect an e-mail from them. Especially if you wanted an answer quickly.

Profile Picture Laya, 9/17/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup

We contacted A-1 Enterprises of Bernardston, MA to provide a restroom trailer for our son's backyard wedding early last fall. (A-1 was recommended by our overall terrific contractor for the wedding -- Elegant Settings, of Keene, NH.) This was one of our best decisions among the many that have to be made to produce an outdoor event in New England! The "Queen Trailer" we contracted for arrived well before the time for which we needed it, it hooked up exactly the way A-1's excellent and helpful staff said it would, it was immaculate, well beyond hopes and expectations, it was so well appointed, lit, and supplied, and it was picked up and taken away right on schedule. So many of our 120 guests commented on the rest room facilities and how unusual it was to have such clean, comfortable and roomy facilities at an outdoor event. Guests also enjoyed the many extra products available to them, provided by A-1 as part of their service. The cost for the Queen Trailer was quire reasonable and fit nicely into our overall budget for the wedding. Thanks to Sandy, Dan, and Terry for helping make our whole day a success.

Profile Picture Ed, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)