A1 FOLIAGE QUALITY PLANT RENTALS Reviews

58 | Saint Petersburg, FL

58 Reviews for A1 FOLIAGE QUALITY PLANT RENTALS

• User6017425 · event on 11/05/2015

was in a pinch to get 40 ferns and they came through. Nothing to do but call and place an order. It was all done and nothing else to worry about. Great service beautiful plants.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Pat · Married on 11/16/2012

I had my wedding at Tampa Bay Watch. Conrad and his crew made the place glow with the up lights on the beautiful Palm Trees and ferns in the room. I certainly recommend A1 foliage to any up coming Bride you will love ther plants and ther service.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Mandy · Married on 07/14/2012

My lights were beautiful! It was a gift from a close friend and it was perfect!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Denise · Married on 06/18/2011

A1 Foliage was great to work with and added a special touch to the decor of my ceremony

Sent on 08/01/2011
  • F

Folake · Married on 03/19/2011

Conrad at A1 Foliage was great. I had an eco-friendly/garden themed wedding and he was really committed to making my vision a reality within my budget. He visited my venue numerous times before the event in order to figure out what the best combination of trees and shrubbery would be and proposed the best way for me to get the most visual impact within my budgetary constraints. You can tell he really has a passion for what he does and wants to do an excellent job - which he did!

Sent on 04/02/2011
  • Mrs. Berner

melissa · Married on 05/22/2010

We used A1 foliage for our wedding day. They were fantastic and very flexible, considering we called them a week before the event to decorate our whole entire reception tent. They did a fantastic job and made the tent look fabulous! Our reception would have been lacking without their help. The lighting and foliage made our reception tent look very polished and filled out the space very nicely. Great to work with and very flexible. Would definitely recommend them to any other bride!

Sent on 06/28/2010

deb · Married on 11/05/2011

My daughters Wedding was in the tent at Safety Harbor Spa and the tent was beautiful it was just all white and just needed something else....I contacted A1 Foliage and we met at the Spa and Conrad was very helpful....I was just looking for some lighted trees and he was helpful to me of how they should be set up...The day of they wedding when we walked in they were beautiful and just what I was hoping for...and he also added a few extra Ivy Plants at no extra cost..I would recomend anyone that is looking for live trees and plants to contact A1 Foliage.the price fit into our budget...Thank You again Conrad.

Sent on 11/15/2011

3.5

Beautiful plants and placement ideas

Sent on 12/02/2015