A1 FOLIAGE QUALITY PLANT RENTALS Reviews

58 | Saint Petersburg, FL

58 Reviews for A1 FOLIAGE QUALITY PLANT RENTALS

Deb · Married on 12/12/2012

I highly recommend A1 Foliage. Beautiful plants and a great job.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Pam · Married on 12/09/2012

I trusted Conrad at A1 Foliage with my wedding, Ceremony and Reception. I was so happy with the job he did it looked beautiful, Palm Trees outside and Lighted Ficus Trees in the reception room. you can put your trust in A1 Foliage.
    Thank you Pam L.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Abby · Married on 12/01/2012

I just used A1 Foliage for the first time and I will never use anyone else again! Conrad went above and beyond for my wedding clients and me. The plants were beautiful; they were delivered early, and transformed the space dramatically. Thank you so much Conrad; you are a 10!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Sue · Married on 11/10/2012

Great service Beautiful plants thank you A1 Foliage for making my wedding Special.

Sent on 12/30/2012

R · Married on 10/20/2012

I coordinated my niece's destination wedding in the Tampa Bay area. A1 Foilage and Conrad were simply amazing. He met with me at the reception area prior to the wedding date and recommended exactly what we needed. He was punctual before and after the wedding and his suggestions added a new dimension to the outdoor reception site. The additional lighting and plants he delivered made her wedding everything she had hoped for. Thank you Conrad!! I would highly recommend them and use them again.

R. Bowen

Sent on 12/19/2012

Sylvia · Married on 07/21/2012

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Conrad at A1Foliage was for the wedding! He made a garden indoors which made the reception magical. We cannot thank him enough!

Sent on 10/20/2012

Kathryn · Married on 06/23/2012

I would absolutely recommend A1 Foliage. I called them in a pinch two weeks before my wedding and Conrad answered all of my questions as well as helped me decide what type of plants/foliage would look good in the ceremony space. He responded to every email and call, and was extremely punctual and helpful even to the other vendors setting up. I cannot say enough good things about A1 Foliage and especially Conrad!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Donna · Married on 04/29/2012

What Conrad did for our wedding was beyond all we had hoped for! The trees and plants used for our ceremony and then the trees, plants, and lighting he set for our reception were amazing! The atmosphere Conrad created was simply beautiful...it was so romantic. He really knew our venue and offered such great ideas for types of trees/plants and placement of these. His suggestion for some tinted up lighting was perfect...we would not have thought of it and we're thrilled with the atmosphere it created. Conrad was fabulous!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Laurie · Married on 10/22/2011

A1 tuned our venue into a wonderland! Conrad is fabulous and accommodating! We had real Areca palm trees with turquoise uplighting placed at the entrance as well as throughout the venue. The transformation was simply amazing! We were stunned at how much of a difference there was in the venue once Conrad worked his magic! He was able to place trees in spots that did not have outlets and any cords were well concealed. Thank you Conrad and A1 for everything!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Cecily · Married on 07/02/2011

Conrad at A1 Foliage was one of the most professional vendors for our wedding. In every category he overdelivered, filling spaces for our ceremony and dinner party for 200 with great looking palms (they even had lights on them, which added twinkle and atmosphere)! He also made finishing touches with huge ferns, pots dripping with pothos, and his rich greenery transformed the room.

Conrad was the most reasonably priced plant person in SW Florida, and believe me, I shopped for price. We considered adding greenery to our wedding as a luxury, because we were on a budget. But Conrad said at the beginning of the conversation, and he held true, it doesn't matter what your budget is, he knows how to use his many plants to best advantage -- so it really made it possible for us to add that bit of polish.

He was punctual, organized, and a pleasure to do business with. We are grateful to him for the effort he put into our wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Courtney · Married on 06/18/2011

A1 Foliage was great to work with! We rented foliage to hide the bright red choir chairs behind the altar at our church and they helped make the decor in the church even more beautiful! They were wonderful compliments to our flowers and really helped transform the look and feel of our church ceremony. We also rented some uplighting from Conrad for our reception. Those, too, were the perfect touch to our decor! Conrad was very easy to work with and very professional! I highly recommend A1 foliage and would use them again! Thank you!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Jessie · Married on 05/25/2011

A1 Foliage did an AMAZING job with making our reception site look beautiful. Conrad provided beautiful greenery that really brought the place together. It was so warm and welcoming, and the reception site wouldn't have been the same without it. Also, Conrad was very professional to work with. Responded promptly to emails and phone calls and helped me greatly with any questions or concerns.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2011

jan · Married on 05/13/2011

Conrad from A1foliage was very helpful in planning our wedding in st pete beach. We live in colorado and were unable to go visit his nursery before our wedding. We put our trust in him and he sure did not dissappoint us! Everything was delivered and set up on time and he was prompt with returning calls and emails before the wedding date. We ordered 4 centerpieces and let him choose the design as we were not picky and did not have specific wedding colors. They were great! By some miracle he brought enough for every table. We had originally told him 4 centerpieces and we ended up having 7 tables in a last minute seating decision and there was one on every table when we arrived for the wedding! We also rented palms and plants for around our wedding arch. Everything looked better than I imagined when I arrived and he brought us many additional plants that we had not paid for but made the arch look even more beautiful. Thank you Conrad for making our wedding site and photos awesome! I highly recommend A1 foliage!

Sent on 06/11/2011

Katherine · Married on 04/02/2011

A1 Foliage provided great service in setting up and removing trees and lights that provided an elegant back drop to our wedding reception decor. Although not planned, Conrad brought additional plants and ferns at his own expense to enhance the appearance of the lighted trees. They went beyond good customer service, showing they care about the quality of their work and what would further enhance the setting. Great job.

Sent on 04/09/2011

Denise · Married on 03/26/2011

A1 Foliage was amazing. They went above and beyond to may our day special. Thank you from Denise and Jan Lowe

Sent on 06/08/2011

Kara · Married on 03/12/2011

Conrad at A1 Rentals is great! He provided gorgeous plant ensembles for the corners of the ballroom for our reception that not only looked stunning, but also met my goal of making the room feel warm and intimate. He placed gorgeous color washes under the plants so they provided an enchanting glow around the room. To top it off, he delivered and set-up promptly, and is very affordable. Thank you A1 Plant Rentals for making my reception look beautiful!

Sent on 04/28/2011

Darius · Married on 02/19/2011

This company made my outdoor wedding look like a beautfiul garden. Conrad was on time, and set-up before everyone else. It was GORGEOUS!!! extremely flexible, patient, and professional... AND VERY REASONABLY PRICED....i recommend a million times

Darius Washington wedding Feb. 19 2011

Sent on 03/19/2011

Diana · Married on 11/06/2010

I had my reception at the St. Petersburg Yacht Club. One of the things that made this setting so beautiful and inviting were the trees I rented from Conrad at A1 Foliage. I highly recommend the Amber lighting, it really made a difference. You will not be disappointed! Thanks so much A1!

Sent on 11/09/2010

Charles · Married on 11/06/2010

We were extremely pleased with Conrad from A1 Foliage. We met Conrad at a wedding planning event and from that received a great deal on all of our decorative plants. He was very knowledgeable about the many plants he has and has a great eye as where to place them. He did a great job decorating under very difficult conditions. We would recommend A1 Foliage to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Marta · Married on 10/23/2010

I had an eye sore at my wedding venue and needed a cost effective way to resolve it. Conrad responded to my e-mail expeditiously and came out to meet me the next day. He offered a soution that worked. i have to admit that I was worried that the palms and plants would look a little too tropical for my theme but I was wrong. It turned out absolutely gorgeous! Thanks, Conrad for accomodating my needs and making my wedding venue beautiful.

Sent on 11/04/2010

Kristin · Married on 10/23/2010

I recently had a wedding at the St. Pete Beach Community Center with our reception in the Boca Ciega Ballroom to follow. In the early stages of our planning I knew that we needed to find a vendor who had an excellent variety and arrangement of tropical plants and trees for our wedding venue. We were happy to meet Conrad at a Bridal Show and talk with him about our wedding, our vision, and our style. Conrad took the time to talk to us and walk us towards the foliage that he had set up, and explain to us what he could offer. We talked about the pricing, which was an awesome deal for the quality of the foliage, the setup, the breakdown, and the amount that we were able to get with our budget. We absolutely loved the tropical back drop we had at our wedding, the pictures that our photographer was able to capture were gorgeous, not to mention it was all light up at night as well. Inside the ballroom we had a dozen Areca Palms that were lit up, and it really helped the large room come together. After the sun set usually you don't get to see how pretty the decor is, but having everything lit really made the difference and our guests loved the entire tropical look from outside during the ceremony to inside and upstairs throughout the ballroom. I would book Conrad and his team of foliage designers, they are very reliable, professional, and I would do business with them again.

Sent on 12/10/2010

Tamara · Married on 07/03/2010

We highly recommend A1 Foliage for adding that extra ambiance to a wedding reception. A1's plants were top quality and just beautiful. Their attention to detail and reliability was superior. A1 was very professional in every aspect, and made extra effort to ensure our reception was perfect and exactly what we had requested. They were readily available to meet with us, answer any questions we had and made helpful suggestions. It was also no problem to add more plants than we originally requested. A1 is definitely A1!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Mary · Married on 04/23/2010

A1 Foliage made my wedding BEAUTIFUL AND ELEGANT. The Ficus Trees were
    large and full, with white lites cascading through them. I had 12 trees adorning the
    Ballroom. Conrad and his crew put PAR 38 UPLIGHTS AROUND THE ROOM AND IN BETWEEN THE TREES WITH MY BRIDAL COLORS. It took a plain reception room and made it look SPECTACULAR....

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A1 FOLIAGE TO MAKE YOUR WEDDING AS BEAUTIFUL AS MINE.

Mary Porter
    Tampa, Fl.

Sent on 06/21/2010

Nancy · Married on 03/27/2010

It ALL comes down to customer service! Conrad was a pleasure to work with.....

Sent on 02/17/2011

Susan · Married on 08/14/2010

We love what A1 FOLIAGE did for our wedding. Their plants were so beautiful.
    The Palm Trees they put down on the beach and at our reception made my Florida
    wedding spectacular and far more then I dreamed of. We highly recommend you use A1 FOLIAGE for that true Florida beach wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2010