A Wish Come True Reviews

9 | Allison Park, PA

9 Reviews for A Wish Come True

Teri was awesome to work with. She was wonderful to bounce ideas off of and helped do a lot of the leg work when it came to hunting things down like favor boxes, etc. Teri offered to help in so many more ways than your typical coordinator, from offering to make signage and favors, to offering to run around the tri-state area to find my mother an undamaged dress (that's a WHOLE different story. I'll never shop at Macys' again). Teri helped make it so I was not stressed out even a little the week leading up to my wedding and was able to fully enjoy my wedding day. My husband, who did not want a day of coordinator, loved her and made sure to tell me how great it was to have someone to handle the details. Both sets of our parents loved working with her too. She was super accommodating about picking things up and dropping them off at a number of places, all things I wouldn't have wanted to deal with at all the day before/after my wedding. She is a bargain! And is totally worth double what she charges!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Christina · Married on 10/05/2013

A Wish Come True (Teri McCort) was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with, and helped us feel at ease that the details of our wedding would be followed through on seamlessly, behind the scenes, while we enjoyed our big day. To give you a little background, we began looking for help shortly after booking our wedding venue. The venue boasted an event coordinator on-site, but we were unimpressed with her lack of organization, professionalism and follow through. Finding Teri was a dream come true and she was up to the challenge that we were putting on her shoulders! Every month Teri emailed me a to do list of wedding items that helped me stay on track for the big day. Teri picked up on my high stress level in the weeks prior to the wedding, and coaxed a few tasks off my hands. It's not often someone can take a project out of the hands of a Type A personality... but she did it! A few days before the wedding, Teri conducted a final walk through at our wedding and reception site with me to ensure that I could spend my day having fun with my bridesmaids prior to the ceremony. Despite having the challenge of working with an uncoordinated venue, Teri kept everyone on track and our day was breathtaking, seamless and relaxing. Thank you Teri for everything you did for us, and for all of the extras we didn't expect... like making sure the ladies had food to eat before the ceremony! No one likes a passed out bride :) We would absolutely recommend A Wish Come True for anyone looking for a talented, organized and friendly event planner who will exceed every expectation you set for them!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Amy · Married on 09/21/2013

Teri was the most wonderful wedding planner I ever could have asked for. We began meeting with her 8 months prior to the wedding, and she was fabulous at handling our vendors, coming up with suggestions for how to handle unique problems we encountered, and taking care of many things beyond her job description including making signs, ordering linens and sparklers, and helping us set up prior to the event. Our wedding was a tent wedding and it poured rain on the day of, which ignited a number of challenges for the vendors, set-up, and flow of the event. Teri handled everything like a pro. She had enough communication with us prior to the event to know which aspects were truly important to us so that she could make sure to handle any situations that arose in a way that would be suitable to us. I cannot rave enough about her and her professionalism, creative ideas, and easy going nature. I highly recommend Teri for any of your event planning needs! Teri is a fabulous wedding planner---you cannot go wrong!

Sent on 09/25/2013

I can not tell you how much Teri did for our wedding....she planned it from start to finish and it turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL. We had several guests mention that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. She listened to what we wanted and made our wedding day a dream come true! THANK YOU TERI!!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Misty · Married on 09/01/2012

It is very hard to sum up my experience working with Teri in just a few short sentences... Without her, I cannot imagine that I would have been nearly as calm or able to enjoy myself on the day of my wedding.

I chose to purchase Teri's "As You Wish" Package, which includes a lot of help during the last month of planning. I had some ideas of what I wanted the wedding to look like overall and planned on doing a lot of the projects myself. So, having some assistance during the last few weeks was exactly what I was looking for. Teri worked with my vendors to set up their schedules for the wedding day, decorated the ceremony and reception spaces even better than I'd pictured and dealt with all the issues that popped up throughout the big day (where in the world do we seat the guests who showed up without RSVP-ing, etc.). Having Teri there allowed my husband and me to focus on taking in the day and spending time with our loved ones.

But, even before the wedding, Teri provided more help than I'd originally thought I need. Whenever I had a question, whether it was when to send out save the dates for a holiday weekend wedding or where in the world should I get my hair/make-up done, she was there with answers. She was quick and thoughtful in all of her responses.

Throughout the entire planning process, Teri was supportive, organized and able to keep me focused on getting things done. It is easy to see how passionate Teri is about her job and I recommend her highly!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Jennifer · Married on 01/29/2012

My review for A Wish Come True's services are actually for their party services, but there wasn't an option for that. Teri was extremely helpful and knowledgable. She had great creative ideas that she put into place for my daughter's Ballerina Birthday Bash, she even got a real dancer to come in and perform! Anything we would have tried to pull off without her would not have been nearly as amazing. Thank you A Wish Come True!

Sent on 02/23/2012

Stacy · Married on 10/22/2011

My husband and I hired Teri to assist with vendor rentals. She contacted several vendors, and put together all of our options. She made our decisions easy. The relationships she has built with the vendors really put us at ease. The vendor we chose for our chair covers wanted a ridiculous amount for pick up/delivery/ and setup so Teri stepped in and took care of that herself for much less. So she not only gave me peace of mind, but saved me a ton of money as well! Thank you so much Teri!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Brittney · Married on 07/30/2011

My husband and I hired Teri for our wedding held on 7/30/11. There are no words to express how helpful she was to us. Having a big extravagant wedding with a lot of detail was something that was very important to me since I was a little girl. Due to my career in the medical field, with my hectic hours and on call schedule made it difficult for me to devote the time and efforts to plan the perfect wedding. Teri not only fulfilled that void, she went above and beyond our expectations. Teri was able to meet with us with little or no notice, she made our professional programs, menus, and seating chart. She even ran out of our reception to get me a new garder after I had left mine on the limo! She oversaw all the little details that helped make our big day a success and we couldn't be more greatful for all her work and efforts! We would recommend her to any one who needs a full planner, day of coordinator, or someone to consult for professional wedding advice!

Sent on 08/27/2011

Andy · Married on 07/03/2010

I was planning a destination wedding and having a tough time getting responses from the resort we were using. Teri stepped in and within 2 weeks we had the entire wedding planned from guest room prices to cake type. I have never been around someone as organized as her. Our wedding would have been nice without her, but it was AMAZING because of her. If you're looking to set your wedding apart from the rest, I recommend giving her a call.

Sent on 03/29/2011