A Wedding with Serenity Reviews

52 | Hollywood, FL

52 Reviews for A Wedding with Serenity

52 A Wedding with Serenity Reviews

Dalila · Married on 09/20/2018

Ann is amazing! So flexible, so understanding, and she said before and during our ceremony were beautiful. I know my I get renew my vows again I will mostly likely be going straight to Ann. Constanza and I are so thanksful of how patient she was!!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was an honor to officiate your marriage and to be with your beautiful family!
  • Y

Yanina · Married on 06/15/2018

Rev. Ann was so Sweet and kind. She performed a lovely ceremony, it was an amazing day for us. She was absolutely wonderful from start to finish!!! We ❤️ You Mrs. Ann

Sent on 06/18/2018
    A Wedding with Serenity 1

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was truly an honor to officiate your wedding ceremony and to be with your beautiful families! I do hope that you will keep in touch my dears. I ❤️ you too!

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I had a wonderful and intimate ceremony. We felt at ease and the patio garden was BEAUTIFUL with lovely music playing in the background. I would recommend Weddings with Serenity whether your eloping (what we did), big wedding or even renew your vows.

Sent on 05/09/2018
    A Wedding with Serenity 2
    A Wedding with Serenity 3
    A Wedding with Serenity 4
    A Wedding with Serenity 5
    A Wedding with Serenity 6
    A Wedding with Serenity 7

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was an honor to officiate your elopement and to formally join your beautiful family! The kids were terrific!

Claudette · Married on 04/13/2018

This amazing kind soul will guide you on everything special day worthy down to the picture poses you will want to have forever. Her peaceful soul will only leave room for the euphoria of marrying for true love.
    -Claudette "Mrs.Dewey":)

Sent on 04/23/2018

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day! You and Skylar (and the boys) have created a beautiful home, and seeing your family and friends fill the yard and surround you with such love just filled my heart with joy. I wish you and your beautiful family every happiness.

Tracy · Married on 04/01/2018

Ann Kurtzman was extremely professional, caring and helpful in the planning and outcome of our very special day. Everything was so smooth and stress free and she has a loving and charming demeanor. She was PERFECT!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    A Wedding with Serenity 8
    A Wedding with Serenity 9

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your wedding! The beautiful Easter morning was only made sweeter by the love you share. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Ryan · Married on 03/10/2018

Ann was awesome! Very easy to Talk to made the ceremony comfortable. She was professional and prompt and did everything we wanted!!

Sent on 03/25/2018

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day! Wishing you all the best!

Gretchen · Married on 03/06/2018

Miss Ann came to us and did a and provided me with tiny flowers from her personal garden for my hair. She performed a beautiful ceremony on the beach it was an amazing day

Sent on 03/07/2018
    A Wedding with Serenity 17
    A Wedding with Serenity 18
    A Wedding with Serenity 19

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was an honor to officiate your marriage and be with your beautiful family!

Suzanne · Married on 01/15/2018

I can't thank Reverend Ann enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 01/27/2018

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was an honor to join you in marriage and to be with your beautiful family!

Justin · Married on 12/09/2017

I contacted Reverend Ann 6 weeks before I intended to get married. From the very first conversation, I knew that I had made a great decision. She walked me through every step of the way and provided great advice on what to include in our ceremony.

Ann was truly a joy to work with and helped put this stressed out groom at ease. I was able to deliver a wedding for my beloved without her having to lift a finger. That could not have been done without Reverend Ann.

When the day finally arrived for the wedding, Ann was very flexible in working with the rain that tried to dampen the day. We were able to have the ceremony on the beach as planned and everything was perfect! A great experience that I will never forget! Thank you!

Sent on 12/11/2017

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was a joy to officiate you wedding! So beautiful on the beach surrounded by the love of good friends! Please keep in touch!

Dara · Married on 11/26/2017

Ann was a pleasure to work with for our small, at home, marriage ceremony. We had only begun plans to do so a few weeks in advance, and she very accommodating on our short timeline. We were grateful for her responsiveness since time was of the essence. She made the time to learn about us and our relationship and our goals for the ceremony (in many ways a formality having been deeply partnered already for 10 years!) We especially appreciated the sample ceremony scrips and vows she sent us to aid us in developing our own. In addition to guiding us on properly signing the official license, she also came with an unofficial keepsake license for the whole family to sign, which was a really nice tough. We received our notarized official license in the mail very promoptly. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    A Wedding with Serenity 20
    A Wedding with Serenity 21

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and an honor to officiate your marriage ceremony. You have such wonderful families...it was a joy to be a part of this wonderful day!

Stephen · Married on 10/28/2017

Ann was amazing from start to finish. We are not from the US, but her communication and guidance on the local requirements were so great. Ann helped us produce the perfect ceremony, both in terms of length and tone. We are so happy we chose Ann for our special day.

Sent on 10/30/2017

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day! The tropical rains could not dampen our spirits with all the warm wishes of your beautiful friends. I wish you ever happiness and do hope you'll keep in touch.

Ken · Married on 10/10/2017

Ann will exceed your dreams. I wanted an intimate and personal vow renewal ceremony to mark my 30th Wedding Anniversary and, being a guy, that is about the level of detail I was able to muster. Luckily, I found A Wedding with Serenity and Ann. Ann took the time to learn about me, my wife, our marriage and our family. Ann then held my hand and we creates a surprise sunrise ceremony on the Ft Lauderdale Beach. Everything was perfect; the set up, the setting, the custom vows, and Ann. I can't thank Ann enough for making our 30th Anniversary one of the most perfect days in our lives.

Sent on 10/11/2017

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was a delight to work with Ken in creating this surprise vow renewal. I'll never forget the look on Jackie's face! Such a beautiful moment! It was an honor to be a part of your 30th wedding anniversary!

michael · Married on 10/06/2017

My wife and I spent many months trying to find the right person to marry us. Then we came across Ann. I cannot emphasize on how much she impacted both our our lives and those who attended our Beach ceremony wedding. The first day that we met Ann she wanted to get to know us and our family (we could spend all day with Ann :)). She was so in tuned to our vision in what we wanted to see for our ceremony and also was sensitive to all of those who attended. Both my wife and myself are from separated families and had my son participate in the ceremony because she knew how important that was to us. She did an amazing job uniting all of us as one family and uniting us as partners for life. Ann was not just there for the ceremony but every single day leading up to it for any questions or suggestions we needed. She even calmed us down when times got stressful. Ann We would both like to thank you for all that you did for us and look forward to referring you to any friends or family that need that special person to unite them.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    A Wedding with Serenity 22
    A Wedding with Serenity 23

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of creating your beautiful beach side wedding. It was so beautiful to have the love of family and friends surround you. You incorporated heartfelt sentiment, tenderness, tradition, humor and a little magic, creating a beautiful touching ceremony. Again, it was an honor. Wishing you many Blessings.

Victoria · Married on 12/23/2016

Thank you so much for what you did for me and Tiffany on a Holiday Weekend! We were in a frantic and you made it happen for us! We are so happy that a simple search engine led us to you! Your amazing! Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Victoria & Tiffany

Martha · Married on 12/03/2016

Ann has been so wonderful! She gave us ideas, but she would do ultimately what we wanted. Very mellow and laid back.

Doreen · Married on 11/26/2016

Ann was absolutely wonderful before and during the wedding. She was so helpful with suggestions with anything you needhelp with. You can feel her sweet, gentle spirit when you meet her. She will do everything she can possibly do to make your day perfect. Thank you so much Ann. Alan and I thank you for making our day so easy.

Sent on 03/05/2017

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was an honor to officiate your wedding! I wish you both all the best!

K · Married on 09/22/2016

Ann did a wonderful job for us. She was flexible, responsive, and seemed truly invested in making sure that we had the wedding we wanted. Her professionalism made things easy for us.

Sent on 09/29/2016

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

Thank you! It was an honor to officiate your wedding! Wishing you many blessings!

Debbie · Married on 08/23/2016

We had a beautiful wedding with Ann's help and planned within one month. Couldn't be happier!!!

Ann was brilliant, very quick responding to messages and made arrangements very last minute. After only a few emails, Ann made us feel very at home and tailored the ceremony perfectly.
    Definitely recommend to use them.

Mariana · Married on 03/04/2016

Rev Ann was simply amazing! She personalized our ceremony in a way that really brought tears to my heart. She was extremely flexible, she shared her home for our ceremony and made us feel welcomed. She really did go above and beyond to make our wedding a success. I will forever be thankful to her!

Sent on 03/05/2016

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

Thank you Mari! It was an honor to be a part of your special day and to be with you and your beautiful family!

Ann was a pleasure to work with. Our initial conversation is what sold me. She listened to what I said about my desires for the ceremony and really put together a ceremony that was customized to what we wanted to represent and express through our vows. She was responsive, professional and couldn't have asked for an easier person to work with. You can tell that she loves what she does in the way that it is reflected in her work.

Nicole · Married on 11/20/2015

Great to work with! Rev Ann has a lot of ideas and makes your ceremony fit you. She is kind and thoughtful.

Sent on 11/29/2015

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

It was an honor and a delight to be with you and your families and to share in this beautiful beginning to the next chapter of your "Love Story." I wish you many blessings!

Very easy to work with, willing to change the arrangement of wedding vows to accommodate poems and other type things. Very understanding. Eh

Bob · Married on 08/28/2015

Awesome experience! Rev Ann delivered.

Sent on 10/31/2015

A Wedding with Serenity's reply:

Thanks Bob! Not even an impending tropical storm could dampen the renewal of your vows! It was a pleasure!