19 Reviews for A Vision of Elegance Event Rentals, LLC

Delivery (1)

We rented the candelabras for our daughter's wedding. They were absolutely stunning. Everyone complimented them. Loved working with Lauren too!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lauren and her husband were AWESOME! They offer a variety of beautiful decor items, if they do not offer an item they will work extra hard to get it for you. Their prices are very reasonable and the outcome of everything was amazing!!!! I highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Timara, 9/26/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I worked with Lauren from A Vision of Elegance and she was great! She provided me a chuppah for my wedding ceremony and it was absolutely gorgeous. When I walked into the room, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was perfect and the way I wanted. I definitely recommend this vendor to everyone who is looking for unique rental items for their special day! :)

Profile Picture Meltem, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A Vision of Elegance rented us very nice gold chargers for our wedding. The chargers looked great and the pricing was very competitive. We would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture User5546506, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Loren and her husband Michael went above and beyond the call of duty. I rented 15 chandeliers from them and 18 chargers. They were on time, carried through with everything that we discussed and the room was absolutely stunning!!!!!! I will be happy to be their primary spokesperson even though I was just the mother of the groom!!!!!!! lol

Profile Picture Janice, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lauren and her husband were very attentive and caring to myself and family. Their professionalism and attention to detail was well appreciated during a stressful time. They have the best candelabras and other wedding accessories in Columbus, Ohio.

Profile Picture Sharon, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lauren and her team were absolutely fantastic to have for decor. They did our engagement party last year and did great so we asked them to do decoration for reception. Their centerpieces were better than any company we have seen and she is very flexible, kind, and gave a lot of ideas! We would recommend her for any event for any kind if event or decoration!

Profile Picture Tejas, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lauren was wonderful to work with. Her products were beautiful and the prices were very fair. She even found ways for me to save money. I recommend A Vision of Elegance to everyone.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I came across A Vision of Elegance a month before our wedding, I was looking for a Chuppah or Arch to use for our outdoor ceremony and could not find anything that I really like until one of Lauren's pictures showed up in Google Images search. I went to one of her websites and the pictures were amazing, I thought it was too good to be true and I didn't think she would be able to accommodate me in such short notice. But she returned my inquiry within an hour she called me and I was able to talk to her (and her hubby even offered advice!) and realized she was the real deal. She quickly put our event on her calendar and forwarded over the contract all in the matter of minutes of talking to her. I rented the Chuppah with the beaded curtain and draped fabric and once I saw it in person it was AMAZING! It made our ceremony so beautiful and was just what I was looking for and reasonably priced. She even waited around well after the ceremony was over until we finished taking pictures around it to tear it down and she was very patient and understanding about us wanting to use it even though it seemed to take forever! I wish I would have discovered Lauren earlier in my wedding planning process I can only imagine some of the other details and touches she would have glammed up for us, but I will be recommending her to all the future brides I come across! And any future events I will definitely use her again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Arianna, 9/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our ceremony was in a banquet hall and the chair covers we rented from Lauren made the room totally beautiful. We also rented flowers that her mother had made and lined the aisle with them and they just made my daughter's entrance grand!
Lauren is such a delight to work with. She does not impose but listens and makes suggestions. She was the best find of the whole wedding experience.
I have two more daughters and now that I have met Lauren we are set for the future weddings.
I will recommend her to everyone I know that is having a special occasion.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessie, 8/10/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lauren was amazing! My daughter and I could not come up with any ideas for the "bridal" table until we went to an open house. When we saw what she did we fell in love and knew then what we wanted. I first contacted Lauren through email and got a response in less than 24 hrs. We then worked together over the phone which made it so personal. Lauren helped my daughter with different ideas and when she asked us how we wanted to set the table up at the wedding we left that in her hands. She is so amazing and talented, kind, thoughtful, generous and professional. We got to view our final decision with a "mock" set up which was amazing. My favorite thing at the wedding was the "bridal" table. I will definitely recommend Lauren to everyone. Thanks Lauren!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews

Lauren,

I want to write the greatest thank you note ever ... I want you to post it on your website, something that will really convey the depths of my gratitude ... something more special than any other bride has written .... a thank you so sweet and sincere that you will cry.

How am I doing so far?

The venue and overal atmosphere were perfect. If I were a millionaire, I would pay you ten times what I did ... you were worth much more than anything I could have afforded.

The ceremony room and reception were the most beautiful that I have seen at any wedding. They were exactly what I wanted, and couldn't convey ... but somehow you read my mind. The decor was loved by everyone. Many people have asked about the pricing and other services and I can't tell them enough about you.

More than the venue, you were an absolute dream to work with. I truly enjoyed meeting you and getting to know you. Thank you so much for everything, Truly. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

If you ever need a reference .... clearly I am your girl ... you made me the happiest bride in the world.

Much love and thanks,

Sheila Fryson-Baldridge

Profile Picture sheila, 5/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I knew from the moment I met Lauren that I would book her for our wedding reception. Our centerpieces were stunning and we couldn't be happier with everything! Highly recommend using them for your event.

Profile Picture Leann, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A Vision of Elegance was fantastic to work with. So reasonably priced and flexible! Lauren was a huge help and made the process so easy. The chair covers, chair bands and buckles looked amazing!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I really liked the bling votives I rented from A vision of elegance. The price was great and the votives added a special touch to my decor! Lauren was very great at responding to all of my emails. She has a great collection of rentals. Highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Tracey, 9/2/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Lauren was wonderful the linens that she provided for my wedding were gorgeous!!! More than what I expected and she also stayed to help set-up our centerpieces.

Profile Picture keesha, 6/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lauren was so nice! She responded very quickly! She was very understanding of our situation. She let me come over and see how the tables would be set up with my centerpieces! She was so helpful deciding which colors to use! Even when she ordered them, she didn't like the color so she ordered more in a different color! She was so flexible. I needed the chair covers a week before the wedding and she had no issue with that! She was all around awesome and so easy to work with! Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture maggie, 6/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lauren did a wonderful job for our wedding! Our budget was very tight but with Lauren's affordable prices, I ended up renting more decorations than I would have been able to had I gone with another company. My guests could not stop talking about how elegant and beautiful the tables and place settings looked. The Vision of Elegance team even came to set it up and tear it down. My only regret was that I forgot to have someone take a picture of it all before my guests came and messed it up! :-)

Profile Picture Tori, 5/5/12, 1 Review