A Villa Louisa Reviews

109 | Bolton, CT

109 Reviews for A Villa Louisa

Katy · Married on 04/23/2016

I have never had such amazing food and service in my life. They were very accommodating for my wedding wether it was rain or shine. Thankfully it was shine! The price it was well worth it and all the food in the buffet was piping hot and delicious for the entire dinner. The grounds were beautiful and clean! Asim's staff were at my side the entire time making sure we had everything we needed. We love him and the amazing business he has built and we will spend many more family events at A Villa Louisa!

Sent on 07/31/2016

A Villa Louisa's reply:

Hi Katy,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to write this amazing review. It was an honor from the staff and management to be a part of your special day! We look forward to sharing many more memories to come. This will be shared with all. Thank you again Katy!

Sincerely,
    Management & Staff

Liz · Married on 01/02/2016

We just held our wedding at A Villa Louisa Saturday, January 2nd and it was absolutely perfect. Lana was such a hug help with all the details. And we loved that so much was included in the package that we didn't have to worry about added details. From the flowers on the tables, the beautiful cake from Modern Bakery, open bar to the amazing food - no other venue could match this deal.

Thank you A Villa Louisa, we'll definitely be back for a Sunday brunch some day soon.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Kali · Married on 11/06/2015

A Villa Louisa was our reception venue and it was perfect! Lana is their coordinator and she was fabulous to work with.. we planned our wedding from 700 miles away and she made it very easy, communicating with me via phone and email whenever I had questions for her or something needed to be decided on. All of our guests are still telling us how delicious the food was and everyone LOVED the fact that we had unique items such as a mashed potato bar and chocolate fountain instead of a traditional wedding cake. As a stressed out bride, I was so glad that this was one aspect of the wedding I did not have to worry about the day of, because Lana had everything under control and there were no issues brought to my attention. I also found that the price of this venue was far more reasonable than just about any other place I had looked at and yet the quality of the food and service was still outstanding. The grounds were a beautiful backdrop for our pictures and the interior decor was also gorgeous (the photos online truly do not do it justice). As an added bonus, the package we went with offered open bar all night, which was yet another detail that many places do not offer but our guests definitely appreciated. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Brittany · Married on 06/27/2015

A Villa Louisa was absolutely wonderful! Planner and coordinator Lana was so helpful and made wedding planning super easy and relaxed! The food was top notch, my guests kept saying how the food was never ending and so delicious! It rained on my day but Lana and the other employees at A Villa Louisa quickly moved everything inside and made the inside space special as well! My day was perfect from start to finish!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2015

Lana made sure that everything was perfect for our wedding. She was there every step of the way and really brought my vision to life. Everyone RAVED about the food and the venue itself. I couldn't have asked for a better venue and Lana really went above and beyond our expectations. I would recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Recently had my wedding at A Villa Louisa and everything was perfect! Lana did an amazing job setting up and making sure everything was how we wanted. The food was amazing and everyone had a great time. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and I would reccomend anyone who is planning a wedding to first check out A Villa Louisa.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Amber · Married on 05/22/2015

Villa Louisa made our wedding perfect! They were on top of everything the night of the event and our guests truly enjoyed the venue! It is a beautiful place !

Sent on 07/09/2015

Tony A. · Married on 04/11/2015

The Food was excellent over the top and nothing but compliments from our guests the atmosphere was great will recommend to all our friends and don't forget the Sunday brunch. PS a Special thanks to Lana for her patience and guidance
    Mr & Mrs Anthony Diane DeCarli

Sent on 05/06/2015

Sheryl · Married on 03/28/2015

I can't thank everyone at A Villa Louisa enough for bringing together our special day. Lana and staff are exceptional! The food was excellent and the room set beautifully! They did an awesome job. The entire staff are professional, kind and always a pleasure. They went above and beyond to fulfill all our special requests.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Emily · Married on 02/14/2015

A Villa Louisa was a fantastic place to get married. It's a quiet area, so for the outdoor ceremony, you don't have to worry about traffic noises! Harold was absolutely wonderful throughout the process! Unfortunately, the woman that we worked with up until a month before our wedding left, but he did a fantastic job meeting with us and making sure everything we planned went off without a hitch! The food was great! Everyone is still raving about it. It was such a great night, and he really made it! They made everything seem so seamless, and weren't pulling us away every 5 minutes. They made everything flow perfectly!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Stacie · Married on 08/24/2014

This was the perfect venue to make your dream wedding come true! The indoor and outdoor scenery is beautiful. The food is amazing and the staff is wonderful! From the moment we first spoke to our wedding coordinator until the moment we left they made us feel so special. I wouldn't have changed anything it was everything I ever wanted and more!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Shae · Married on 08/03/2014

I highly recommend A Villa Louisa. My spouse and I had our wedding their August 3, 2014.
    Cocktail food was great, dinner was phenomenal and our families had such a great time! Their wait staff were very friendly and professional. They brought us food when Kayla and I were taking pictures, and they helped the day stay right on time.

They cake caterer forgot our cake topper back at the pastry shop but Lana right away contacted them and in no time they were able to bring our caketopper.

It truly was the perfect wedding and we couldn't have been more happy to have it A Villa Louisa. We will definitely recommend this venue to others!

Best Regards,

Sent on 08/07/2014

Mark · Married on 07/25/2014

We had our ceremony and reception at the Villa Louisa and the setting outside was beautiful with the gazebo, flower gardens and bridge which made for great pictures. Inside with the special lighting, arrangements and decorating was very professional.The food and menu that is offered is outstanding along with service! Thanks to Lana our wedding coordinator with her expertise helped make for a day we will always cherish and Villa Louisa helped brighten it up even more.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I had a wonderful wedding reception at A Villa Louisa. Lana was a great person to work with and she was very helpful from beginning to end. Lana kept everything on time and flowing nicely for the evening. She worked very well with all the wedding vendors and kept them informed about the timeline for the night. The food was very delicious and all the guests complimented on how good it was. The wait staff was very attentive and prompt with all the appetizers, dinner courses, and dessert. The lobby and reception hall were beautiful with all the flowers and decorations we used. The grounds outside were beautiful for photos as well. A Villa Louisa is a wonderful place to get married, have photographs taken, have a wedding reception or any other celebration. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Maura · Married on 06/27/2014

I loved every detail of my wedding at a Villa Louisa, it is updated, clean and the staff are extremely flexible and accommodating. Asim and Lana did everything in their power to make us happy. Our guests raved about the food and everyone was satisfied, especially us the bride and groom. I honestly cannot say enough how happy I chose A Villa Louisa for our wedding reception. I already want to visit them for brunch on Sundays and plan our vow renewals in 10 years!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2014

We had an amazing time at A Villa Louisa! The food was amazing & the staff was even greater! Everyone was very professional & on top of things! I would recommend them to EVERYONE I know!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Carissa · Married on 04/12/2014

They were wonderful and so easy to work with. Their food was amazing as well.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Carolyn · Married on 03/29/2014

Everything went as I had hoped and all my guests had a blast and thought the food was amazing! I had my ceremony inside and I was so happy I didn't end up decorating anything because the venue is perfectly decorated and beautiful on its own. I will recommend AVL to everyone for their CT wedding!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Rachel · Married on 03/09/2014

Lana and the rest of the staff at Villa Louisa were awesome! The price was WAY better than any other venues in the area, the food was delicious, the service was seamless, not a single detail was forgotten about, and none of the guests had anything to complain about! Throughout the entire planning process, Lana was very responsive to my emails and calls, and had suggestions to offer whenever I needed them, without being too pushy. The venue itself is beautiful, especially the grand ballroom and outdoor gazebo. I don't have a single complaint, and I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone planning an event in the area.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Valerie · Married on 02/22/2014

Wedding was absolutely beautiful. They made the whole process extremely stress-free. They were very professional. I had a winter wedding and they worked with me to make it a very personal breakfast brunch. Food was fantastic!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Mary · Married on 01/31/2014

We had absolutely the best experience with A Villa Louisa. The food was amazing, the staff was wonderful and the place is beautiful. There wasn't much more we could have asked for. Lana was our personal favorite. She dealt with us mainly and she was always very accommodating. Would highly recommend this venue for any event!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Donna · Married on 10/26/2013

Best place ever! Owner is the nicest gentleman I've met in a long time! He worked with us on everything. Now the wait staff was awesome on top of there game! Everyone of my guests were impressed! Now my coordinator Lana God Bless that women. Best person in the world!! I was very impressed with everything but my cake :( however I know that's not there fault its just the backer that messed it up I was very disappointed. Still don't know if I'm gonna call them. Everything was what imagined sept the cake!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Reynaldo · Married on 10/26/2013

food was to die for wait staff was awesome and the place was beautiful!!!! Best place ever ty

Sent on 12/11/2013

Stacy · Married on 10/19/2013

A Villa Louisa is highly recommended. All of our guests were pleased and marveled at how wonderful the food was. The night went off without a hitch and the event staff have a lot to do with that.

Our event planner was Lana and she is absolutely wonderful at what she does. She understood how much the day meant to us and wanted nothing but the best for us and all of our guests. Any concerns we had were addressed immediately and the simplest of last minute details were met with ease.

Overall we were so pleased to have our event at Villa Louisa. It is a beautiful location with a wonderful history. The staff there is so nice and the service is phoenomeal. 5 stars from us.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Kimberly · Married on 10/13/2013

We were married on October 13, 2013. Our wedding day could not have been any more perfect. The staff at A Villa Louisa were professional and very courteous to all of our guests and to us. Lana and Asim have been nothing but knowledgeable to deal with. We have received many calls and emails stating how great the food was and that the wait staff was wonderful.

Sent on 10/16/2013