132 Reviews for A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team-On location!

User Photos
Salon (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Hair Trial (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Linda and her assistant did an amazing job with my and my girls hair and makeup. Truly stunning work! And we had such a fun day with them while we got ready!! I can’t say enough great thing about Linda! She’s talented, fun and maternal, a calming force on a stressful day!

Profile Picture Johnna, 3/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Linda was amazing! We had some issues with my mom's transportation but she waited for almost an hour for the veil to arrive so it could be placed correctly. She was spot on with the makeup that she did and was very respectful with my desire to have a 'natural' style makeup. It was very easy to get in contact with her and she just did an all around phenomenal job! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without her!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Linda was amazing! She and her assistant made us all look and feel beautiful for my daughter’s wedding. Super friendly, super professional, it felt like having a long time girlfriend there! Really nice job of covering tatoo’s as well! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her services!!!

Photo for A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team-On location! Review
Photo for A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team-On location! Review
Profile Picture Kim, 1/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Linda was amazing! She came to our rented home, completed my hair and make-up, and made me feel completely at ease. She was very engaging, and very attentive. She listened to my requests and concerns, and made me look and feel beautiful for my beach wedding. Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Linda was the first person I booked after choosing my location in Siesta Key. She was a TERRIFIC decision. Marilyn and Linda did all 8 of us (5 bridesmaids, me, and both mothers) and we couldn't have been more happy. The hair stayed perfect throughout the evening - my mom even left hers in an extra day and it was still flawless! Since we are not from the area, and Hurricane Irma hit at a very poor time, we were unable to do a trial. Was not a problem at all. I showed Linda my dress that morning, told her what I thought I wanted, and she went to work making my hair look better than I thought possible. (See picture!)
I'm not a make-up person, so I was a little hesitant with the fake lashes and wanted a very natural, almost naked look. Marilyn made me look gorgeous, and as my new husband said "You're still you."
You cannot go wrong with Linda and her team. She replied quickly via email AND via text, despite being without power during the hurricane. Amazing experience and I can't thank her enough! We haven't received our professional photos from Cat yet (we were just married October 21), but I attached two photos that were on my phone from the wedding to give you an idea how wonderful the service was!

Photo for A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team-On location! Review - A phone photo that only partially shows the back of my hair
Photo for A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team-On location! Review - No photoshop, just a selfie on my phone pre-wedding.
Photo for A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team-On location! Review - Linda at work on MOH, Marilyn at work on sister of the groom
Profile Picture Alison, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Linda did an amazing job with our hair on the day of my wedding. She took amazing care of us all, especially me, the bride. The make-up artist did an incredible job as well. Both of them did touch ups at the end and ensured the beauty of us all. Thanks so much for making me feel amazing that day. The pictures definetly showed it. Lisa Rosser

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Linda did an amazing job with my wedding hair & makeup! It was a very windy day on Anna Maria & everything still looked amazing! She was professional but also very personable.
It's a great convenience that she also comes to your location, but Linda's personality & calming demeanor made the experience worth while. I'm so glad I chose her to make me beautiful on my big day! Thanks Linda!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Claire was wonderful! She arrived on location early and was nothing but wonderful. The entire time she was doing my makeup she kept telling me how beautiful I was (love the compliments!). She gave me the natural bridal look I always wanted. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Makeup, Fake Lashes

Linda and Marilyn did my hair and make up for my recent wedding. They came to me after already taking care of another bride and her entire party on the same day. They were so fun yet professional and knowledgeable about what would look best. I have a lot of hair to tame and Linda's experience was just what it needed. And Marilyn made me look amazing. Her education and experience shine thru onto every face she touches. I highly recommend this "A-team"

Profile Picture Tonya, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Linda and Marilyn did hair and makeup for my wedding, which included 8 of us ladies! If you want to look absolutely PERFECT on your wedding day, book A Victorian Bride! I initially had a "trial" scheduled with Linda, but since we were a destination wedding and our flights were delayed, I had to cancel. Linda calmed my nerves and told me not to worry. Well, everything turned our perfect and everyone's hair and makeup looked amazing! Most of the girls had Pinterest photos and Linda took a couple looks at the photos and was able to recreate the look exactly. Marilyn applied makeup perfectly that looks amazing in photos and video (no cakey or white powdery stuff going on at all). A couple of the girls initially had only booked hair, but then asked if they could get their makeup done too, after they saw the other girls. We also got false eyelashes applied, and they were the cluster lashes, not the fake looking strips. All the girls looked beautiful!

You can trust A Victorian Bride on your special day because all they do is weddings and they do it so well! Thank you Linda and Marilyn!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/27/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Linda FAR exceeded my expectations with my hair and make up for my wedding. From the very first point of contact she was professional, caring, and thoughtful in her advice about what to do he day of my wedding. She arrived on time and used many of her own fabulous products which I found to be better than any I have purchased in the stores. She was reassuring and made me look absolutely stunning! I got so many compliments. Thanks to Linda for helping make my wedding day absulutely amazing!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Linda truly made my wedding day special. She was very knowledgeable, kind and helped me keep calm on a very stressful day. Her skills are unparalleled. I'll never forget her and if I'm ever in Siesta Key for another special event I'll be sure to look her up! Thank you, Linda!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have known Linda for over 10 years and was never thinking about going anywhere else! She is beyond professional and her team is quick and speedy! They made all my girls look amazing, my mom look beyond stunning, mother in law, and sister in law look incredible!!! She is the perfect choice!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say nothing but the most amazing things about Linda and Marliynn. They were fabulous at what they do. Linda and Marliynn skills are out of this world. I have never felt so beautiful.
Sherri at Mixons refer Victorian Bride to me. I am so glad that I chose Linda. Linda and her team made me and my bridesmaids girls feel like a million dollars. Linda also mentioned to me to have the false lashes to enhance my eyes. The lashes made it all the difference. I am looking forward to seeing my wedding pictures. I will recommend Victorian Bride to everyone. Thank you again for making me and my girls beautiful.

Profile Picture Robin, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Linda and Marilyn are simply amazing!! I have been in literally 12 weddings prior to my own (yes, I'm the real life 27 dresses) and I have never had my hair or makeup turn out this incredible. Linda made my up do exactly as I wanted and as in the picture I provided. Marilyn made my face so beautifully but naturally that I truly felt she enhanced my natural features without being overdone. Same comments for my bridesmaids and mothers - everyone looked stunning. You MUST get the eyelashes - they make your eyes just pop. They were both very welcoming and easy to talk to as well. Our wedding was on a Sunday, they traveled to the resort and did everything in my villa. How awesome is that?!? Very convenient. I cannot recommend them more highly. And their pricing is extremely reasonable. I wish I could hire them to do my hair and makeup every day.

Profile Picture Wendy, 11/20/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes

Linda and her team made my dreams come true. From planning thru the day of she was awesome and was very attentive to what I was looking for. Not only did she bring out my dream hair due from a picture, but she and her team made everyone who was involved beautiful. She even did my mothers and my mother in laws hair for free. I couldn't have asked for a better day with her and her team.

Profile Picture Alexa, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Linda at last minute when my original hair/makeup artist had cancelled on me and I am so glad I did! She definitely made me feel comfortable the entire time, came right to where I was with no issues and made the whole experience great. Couldn't of asked for better hair and makeup on such a special day!!!

Profile Picture Paige, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Linda and Cindy and Marilyn were phenomenal! Cindy came to my location to do hair and make up for my mom and I for the rehearsal dinner. Linda and Marilyn came the day of my wedding to do hair and make up. I felt so comfortable in their hands. They got everyone ready on time despite some hiccups in the schedule. Linda even came back before the reception to touch up make up to make sure everyone looked their absolute best. Linda was amazing to work with. She calmed all my nerves and it was like working with someone I had known for years. Her team is great! Highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Salon, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

I cannot thank Linda and her staff enough for their kindness, patience, and TALENT! They were absolutely amazing and they made our wedding day perfect! My husband told me at least a thousand times how gorgeous I was!!! I would definitely recommend a Victorian Bride to all the brides in this area!
Thank you so much Linda and Marilyn you girls are the best!
Nicole Seiler xoxoxo

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Linda was absolutely amazing! My hair and makeup looked gorgeous and made our wedding day perfect! She came right to where we were staying which made our lives so much easier! I would highly recommend her to anyone! -Tia

Profile Picture Tia, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mercedes did my nails & Marilyn did my make-up for my wedding. Both were excellent! Both have great personalities and truly listen to exactly what you want.

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

A Victorian Bride did make-up only at my wedding.

Linda was so sweet. She is a vendor who will be your friend! Linda and I met well before the wedding at a bridal show and we had a meeting shortly after. Her prices were very reasonable and I booked her right away!

I cannot even tell you how many people said I was the most beautiful bride they had ever seen. I even had people tell me “if someone has said you are the most beautiful bride they’ve ever seen they are not exaggerating” My make-up was extraordinary! I’ve never felt prettier. And I have Linda to thank for that. She is the best in bridal make-up!

During my make-up application I was hungry and Linda was even feeding me snacks during the process. Some of my girls were a bit finicky about having their make-up done and Linda had no problem adding a few girls to the list day of. They even touched up my flower girl so she would feel special.

We had a bit of a time crunch (something unrelated to make-up) and my mother-in-law didn’t finish getting her make-up done before the ceremony. Linda had brought two additional artists with her for my wedding party and one of the ladies, also named Linda, stayed throughout the ceremony to finish my mother-in-laws make-up. She even touched up my lipstick before the dinner!

Overall, I would recommend A Victorian Bride to anyone. I loved working with Linda and the truth of the matter is, my make-up looked incredible!!!

Profile Picture User686319, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Linda was FABULOUS. She did my hair and makeup and my mom’s makeup. She ended up doing some touch up on my mom’s hair and it made all the difference. We had a BALL getting ready. She came right to the hotel room, totally worth it. She calmed my nerves and had a great time. Her skills are out of this world. I have never felt so beautiful. I was so bummed to have to take off my makeup and take out my hair that night. She did individual false lashes to enhance my eyes, and I have never had these – they made all the difference. I didn’t even have a trial run with her. Only talked with her that day about my hairstyle, and I showed her a few pictures that I liked, and she blew it out of the park – it was perfect. I also enlisted her to help to voice her professional opinion with some family members that were expecting a veil and or flowers in my hair (that I didn’t want) and it totally helped to diffuse the situation. It wasn’t until the end of the night that I really appreciated her work. I looked exactly the same from when she got me ready 8 hours earlier. My hair and makeup were still on point. I was so happy I sent her another tip for that fact. My pictures came out great, I was never worried about my hair falling out mid-way through, or my makeup running. If you want a flawless, classic look that will wow your fiancé, and even yourself, choose Linda.

Profile Picture User6861612, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Linda did my hair and make-up for my destination wedding. She is fabulous!! Not only did I feel like a million dollars, I got so many compliments from friends and family. The make-up was elegant and natural toned / subtle, and it stayed fresh all night. She put my hair up and added a crystal clip to accent. So beautiful! Thank you Linda!!

Profile Picture Karin, 2/6/16, 3 Reviews