A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team Reviews

A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 5
A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 6
A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 7

Marie · Married on 05/14/2011

I cannot thank Linda enough. She was wonderful I felt like she was a part of the family. She was helpful with all of our needs and stayed longer than she had planned. Our day did not turn out the way I had dreamed. Hurrican winds and pouring rain during the wedding ceremony. Thank God it was in church. Our hair and makeup held up and you would never even think by the pictures that we had to fight the wind getting into church.
    The sun did eventually come out and the wedding turned out perfect for my daughter. Thank you again Linda.

Sent on 05/29/2011

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2011

Linda was absolutely wonderful to work with!! She was easy to get a hold of, flexible and has a fabulous personality. I truly felt like I had known her for years. She did an amazing job on both my hair and makeup, I felt gorgeous all day! I couldn't have asked for a better person to help me get ready on my wedding day!! Thank you so much for everything Linda!!!

xoxo,
    Danielle

Sent on 05/31/2011

Alexa · Married on 04/21/2011

Since I was new to the area, I was on my own without recommendations. After a lot of research and reading reviews, I am SO HAPPY to have had Linda be a BIG part of my wedding. She is EXTREMELY TALENTED! If you need one Important person for your wedding it's Linda! She will make your wedding complete! I looked amazing! My eyes, OMG, fabulous! The one word every person (family and strangers) used to describe me is STUNNING and I agree! People I didn't know at the resort the next day came up to me and told me I looked stunning. I was so stressed before the wedding and at our trial run she relaxed me, it was like visiting a friend (thank you). The day of the wedding, she kept me calm and relaxed, by the time she was done I was ready to rock and roll! I ran into the bride from the other wedding and she just stopped and looked and me and said " OH WOW!" to make another bride say that!? NICE!! Thank You SOOO Much Linda You truly MADE my wedding even more Perfect "STUNNING!" ! My make up stayed BEAUTIFUL ALL night long, lasted through heat and crying! Worth Every Penny XOXO
    Alexa - Sarasota, FL

Sent on 05/12/2011

Sue · Married on 04/16/2011

Linda and her team were friendly and had a calming effect on everyone which was important! They made everyone look so beautiful and it was fun while they did it. I would not want anyone but Linda to make my daughter and her bridal party look sensational. She was also very punctual and really did care about my daughter's special day.

Sent on 05/13/2011
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 12/21/2010

Throughout the months of planning I wondered to myself if it made sense to pay for make-up. After we saw the results, my answer was a resounding YES!!!! Katie looked like a fairy-tale princess, and many people told my mom that she looked amazing (she's never really done much with make-up). Of course, friends said the same to me. Bryan (Katie's husband) said to me, "Mom, when I saw Kat coming down the aisle, she looked so beautiful. I was thrilled that she was going to become my wife."

You and Ally did a fabulous job. You have my recommendation!

Sent on 12/23/2010

Kathleen · Married on 12/21/2010

Linda and Ally were very friendly and professional - a plus when your hair and make-up takes several hours! I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my hair or make-up, but when Linda was done I looked and felt like a princess! When I walked down the aisle, I took everyone's breath away - even strangers came up to me after the ceremony and told me they had never seen a more beautiful bride. And even though I looked like a million bucks, she was very resonable.

Sent on 12/26/2010

Colleen · Married on 12/11/2010

Linda and her team did mine and my bridesmaids hair/makeup for my 12/11/10 wedding and no words can describe how amazing Linda and her team were. Not only were they fun to be around they were also amazingly talented. I am beyond happy we chose a makeup team that came to us because sitting around in our hotel suite, enjoying our own food and drinks as we pleased - made the experience that more relaxing and special. Linda did my hair and makeup and both turned out perfectly. My hair was more elegant that I could have imagined and Linda knew exactly where to place my hair flowers. I was nervous about makeup because I don't normally wear a lot, but the way Linda does her makeup is with true skill - she makes you look stunning by using the perfect amount of makeup and in the right places to give you a natural yet beautiful look. She also went above and in beyond in other ways (thank you!!!) and I will be forever grateful for making the "getting ready" portion of my wedding day so memorable, enjoyable and relaxing. Thank you again Linda and tell your team the same! -Colleen (Philadelphia, PA)

Sent on 01/14/2011
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/23/2010

THANK YOU Linda for making all my bridesmaids and I look so flawless on my wedding day! You did such a wonderful job and everyone was talking about how beautiful everyone looked. I didn't even have to touch up through the night and everyone looked great from the first picture to the last! I cannot thank you enough for making me feel so incredibly special on my wedding day! I would highly recommend A Victorian Bride to every bride!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
    XOXO~
    Danielle Davidson (10/23/10)

Sent on 11/09/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2010

These girls are AMAZING!!! They were so much fun and my hair and make-up was more than I could have asked for. We had a pretty windy day and my hair was still in full curls by the end of the night! I would recommend them to anyone. They were very perfessional but a fun time too. Thank you guys sooo much for your great service :)

Sent on 11/12/2010

Alicia · Married on 08/07/2010

AMAZING!!! Linda Shepard is my fairy godmother!! She made me and my girls look gorgeous!!! By the way...the makeup stayed on for more than 24 hours!! Thru the sweat of an August Wedding and thru all the happy tears (which there were ALOT) my make up stayed PERFECT! I woke up the next morning to leave for my honeymoon with my face completely in tact wedding day fresh! No touch up required!! I felt so comfortable having her in my home while gettin ready...we laughed (ALOT) and all around it was a wonderful experience to start off my fairytale wedding day! Thank you SOOOO very much Linda. You are the best!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Xiomara · Married on 08/06/2010

Hello ladies!
    I just wanted to say thank you! I am so happy yall were the ones doing our
    hair and make-up. Not only did we all look BEAUTIFUL but yall were a blast
    to hang out with. My nerves really started to calm down after yall got there
    and I could not stop laughing and smiling the whole time yall were there.
    Thank you again!
    ~Xiomara Buchhorn

Sent on 08/29/2010

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2010

Linda from A Victorian Bride was WONDERFUL! Coming from out of town my hair and make-up was the thing I was most nervous about. Linda made my me look better than I thought anyone could. It was flawless. She was very personable. I would suggest her to anyone. It was so nice to have her come to me on my wedding day and make me look beautiful. Everything lasted the entire day, even in 90+ degree weather. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/08/2010

Tori · Married on 06/17/2010

Linda was more than amazing to work with! She was joyful and has a mastery way with all hair types and skin tones. She even helped me fix my horrible manicure from London Hair and Spa in St. Pete Beach, FL. She did not charge me for fixing it either.
    Her make-up is wonderful for the Florida heat. It will not come off no matter how much you sweat, sure thing! She gave my mother a complimentary make-up application and offered valuable information regarding hair and make-up.
    Linda would be the best person for any wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2010
  • SunSand

Sandra · Married on 02/27/2010

Linda from a Victorian Bride, what can I say? She is AWESOME!!! She is very talented and hears your ideas and turns them into reality making you look beautiful in the process. On time, professional, has amazing products that won't wash off during your wedding. She also has some cute things to wear on your hair. I already had my main piece but she complemented with some of hers to make it look just gorgeous. She is very organized and her equipment is clean.
    Her assistant was great as well. Made my girls and Mom look great.
    You can't go wrong with Linda. I love makeup, so trust me when I say she knows her profession really well. Also, she calms you down and is willing to retouch when you shed a tear or two. :)
    She is a great makeup artist and hairdresser!

Sent on 03/07/2010

Denise · Married on 11/14/2009

Ashley from Victorian Bride did my hair and makeup, my mother's hair and makeup, and the mother of the groom's makeup. Everyone looked gorgeous, and Ashley was so delightful and fun. The makeup definitely lasted all day, despite November Florida sun & humidity. I loved my hair (long, down, and curled with no veil).

Sent on 11/23/2009

Thressa · Married on 10/17/2009

I had my hair and makeup done by Victorian Bride and Linda and her team did such a wonderful time. Linda is very responsive on phone calls/e-mails. She knows what will look good on you and what won't. She is and excellent hairstylist and makeup artist and her team is great as well. Linda is a great wonderfl person and has great humor that just makes your wedding day. She will deff beautify you and much more. I deff recommend Victorian Brides for you hair and makeup
    Love you guy's

Sent on 10/25/2009

Allison3 · Married on 06/18/2009

Linda and Michelle came to the beach house we rented for our wedding back in June. I am from Pittsburgh and did all of my planning online so I was nervous having someone I had never met do my hair. I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day. Linda came for a test run earlier in the week and I had no doubts after that. Mine and my sisters makeup and hair looked amazing! I was so thrilled. Michelle and Linda were both so friendly and very good at what they do. I highly recommend them. They made me feel like a princess! Thanks girls!

Sent on 07/05/2009
  • I

Megan · Married on 05/03/2009

Linda and Michelle came to our place and did hair and makeup for the entire bridal party. they made it a very relxed and fun affair, taking away some of those pre wedding jitters. It was a breezy day on the beach, they made sure that our hair and makeup stayed in place, not only for the ceremony, but the entire evening. I loved Linda's own line of cosmetics...it is a "wedding day pamper" that I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/12/2009

Kristin · Married on 04/09/2009

Linda did mine and my bridal party's make-up for my wedding and I believe the woman who did our hair was named Ashley? Both of them were wonderful! They did everything from trying to make us feel relaxed to poking my rented earrings through my slightly swollen and somewhat closed over new piercings that I waited too close to my wedding date to get. (ha!) I was worried that about getting a make up artist because I've had some bad experiences and didn't want to look like I had shown up for prom 10 years too late but the hair and make-up both were completely modern and sleek (exactly what I wanted) and magazine worthy! Not to mention that the prices were unbelievably reasonable. Linda I would be happy to share my pics if you like...

Thanks,

Kristin Grace

Sent on 01/11/2010

A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Hi Kristin,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. You looked stunning and I would love pictures of your wedding. I had a fun day with you and cannot wait to see your photos. Please e-mail them to me at linda@avictorianbride.com
    All the best,
    Linda
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup

Bobbie · Married on 03/22/2009

As soon as I first met Linda the owner, we just hit it off. We're both originally from the midwest & she made me feel very comfortable. Her professionalism shined especially with her sample book of her work. Being my FIRST marriage at 62 yrs. old I wanted to feel & look extra special on MY DAY. Linda herself was not available on my wedding day so she brought her assistant, Michelle for my preliminary makeup. What a treat! Michelle was just as special & professional as owner, Linda. So on my wedding day Michelle rang my doorbell right on time...what a relief. She proceeded with her expertise with her special makeup. When I finally looked in the mirror I looked like a 'china doll'...the magic was done! Especially to include the individual eye lashes. After the ceremony many told me how wonderful I looked and even the men told my new husband that I looked awesome. What wonderful reviews to hear helping make our day extra special. I would highly recommend Linda, her staff, & makeup to assure you that you will look unbelievable on your special day.

Sent on 04/29/2009

Andrea · Married on 03/06/2009

Linda with A Victorian Bride did my hair and makeup for my wedding. I took a photo to her of the hairstyle that I liked, not knowing if it was something my hair would even do. But she did it and it looked phenomenal. I was so happy with both the hair and makeup and I didn't even worry about touching anything up all night. She did my mom's and bridemaid's hair also and they too were very pleased.

Sent on 03/28/2009

Theresa · Married on 12/06/2008

To all ladies who want to look amazing on their wedding day,
    Linda is such an amazing artist. Her attitude and demeanor are so professional and yet at the same time, so much fun! She made me feel so at home and was patient with all my requests (you know it can be hard to get a hair style right!) and by the time my big day rolled around, she was such a part of our "bridal" team that the day would not have been complete without her. Not only did my mom and aunt love her, but so did my whole bridal party. I received many compliments on my hair and make-up and highly recommend Linda to anyone that wants to splurge and look their best for such a special occasion. How fun is it to have her come to you and your ladies?! Thank you to Linda for a memorable experience!

Sent on 04/14/2009

Colleen · Married on 09/27/2008

I used Linda for my Hair and make-up. We met for a consultation and I immediately found her photo album attractive and professional. She was prompt and made me very relaxed. I most definetely recommend brides-to-be to splurge financially on the day of wedding with Linda's service for hair and make-up. It was so STRESS FREE and I am very happy that I chose her. My husband had a tear in his eye at the alter. He said I was stunning. I had so many compliments on my hair and makeup. It is a great opportunity to give Victorian Bride an excellent review. Hair and makeup is a must for all brides on their wedding day.
    Sincerely,
    Colleen Bliss

Sent on 03/08/2009

tricia · Married on 09/06/2008

Linda was great. She showed up on time and with everything she needed. I brought a photo of what I wanted my hair to look like, and she did a great job. I was afraid to wear a lot of makeup, being that we were having a beach wedding, but she did a great job, and it looks beautiful in the pictures. Everyone said I was "stunning"!

Sent on 09/26/2008

Tiffany · Married on 08/16/2008

Linda and her assistant were wonderful! I have used Linda a few times, and she is very professional, and made me sooo beautiful - I would definatley use her again!

Sent on 03/22/2009