A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team Reviews

A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 5
A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 6
A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 7

Stephanie Fernandez · Married on 07/18/2013

Linda was great! I planned to just have her do my hair, but after speaking with her, I decided to have her do my makeup as well! We met for coffee a few days before my destination wedding and discussed what I had in mind, and I felt very confident when I left there that she would do exactly what I wanted. I absolutely loved the outcome of my hair and makeup. A friend of mine loved the way Linda did my hair so much that she saw the picture of me on my wedding day on facebook, printed out the picture, and brought it to her stylist in Pennsylvania to do the same hair style on her for her son's wedding. I can't recommend Linda enough! You will be so pleased with the result should you choose Linda to do your hair and makeup!

Stephanie, Rochester, NY

Sent on 08/09/2013

Shannon · Married on 06/13/2013

Thank you so much for making my sisters, my bridesmaids, and my mom look so beautiful for the wedding!

You took my vison of a "vintage" 50's look and made it work! Everyone loved their hair and makeup.

If you're getting married, call Victorian bride! They were on time, professional, and perfect in every way.

Xoxoxo Shannon

Sent on 06/22/2013

Katie · Married on 05/10/2013

I had Linda do my hair and make up for my beach wedding and it turned out great, especially my makeup. It was perfect. Linda even offered to stay later to help me get into my dress and get ready for the ceremony because my mom was very late... She got my veil ready and would have probably stayed for awhile if I needed. I appreciated that and would definitely recommend her! She was a huge help and went above and beyond!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Linda is just great to work with. She is so flexible and cooperative with your needs. She truly cares and wants your wedding to be perfect. She is great at what she does and all of us loved our hair and makeup. She was such a joy to have around while we were getting ready , she made us laugh and calmed me when I was nervous. She is an amazing person and I am so glad I booked her for my hair and makeup! She is awesome!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Marie · Married on 04/19/2013

Linda and her assistant were SO amazing!! Not only did they make me look wonderful but my mom looked fabulous! They are so fun and very professional to work with. Even on my wedding day I wasn't sure about my hairstyle so Linda kept working with me to change it how I wanted it off my shoulders! She is VERY flexible with her schedule which helped me a ton when it came time to do my trial as well as when she did my make up for our engagement pictures.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Emily · Married on 04/18/2013

Linda rocks! She provides exceptional service and professionalism. My hair and make-up looked absolutely amazing on my wedding day, and I plan to recommend her to my friends getting married in the Sarasota area. She did an awesome job recreating the hairstyle I envisioned, and I was worried about my make-up looking too dramatic, but it turned out beautifully and transitioned well from day to night. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/30/2013
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 04/13/2013

I hired Linda to do hair and make up for myself and my MOH. From the second she came in the door of the hotel room it was like she was family! She called me the evening before and asked if we wanted her to make a starbucks run on her way over, if we needed her to stop and pick up anything etc. That was such as surprise, and so cool of her to do! Our hair and make up was perfect!! She even helped get me into my dress, and assisted my MOH getting into hers. She is a must have for your wedding day!! She is so calm, warm, down to earth, and as I said, it felt like we had known her for years from the moment she walked into the room! I cannot remember the name of the make up artist, but she is amazing!! I cant say enough good things about her and her make up artist.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Linda at Victorian Bride will make you look stunning on your wedding day! Linda is a spunky sweetheart who will listen to your needs as a bride. I met Linda and had a trial run in Florida. She made me feel confident in choosing her while planning my destination wedding in Anna Maria Island. For anyone looking for an amazing makeup artist and hair stylist please check out Victorian Bride. They came to our venue to do my makeup as well as others in my party. They are a great group of ladies that go out of their way to make your day extra special! Thank you Linda!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Amie · Married on 03/30/2013

Linda and her team at A Victorian Bride were absolutely fantastic!! I booked her through the internet since I was an out of town bride (destination wedding). They came to my hotel and spent the day making my mother, step mother, my 7 bridesmaids and myself look beautiful! Everyone looked so wonderful and all the guests/groomsman/groom commented on how great everyone looked. I loved how everyone still looked like themselves, just even prettier! Linda and her team were professional, prompt and fun and handled my very goofy (but fun) family all in stride! It was a pleasant, relaxing day. I highly recommend Linda and her team at A Victorian Bride!!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Cortny · Married on 03/23/2013

Thank you for making all of us gorgeous. The hair and makeup was amazing. Linda made me feel special all day. She was very attentive to my needs. Having her and her team was worth every penny!!!

Sent on 04/28/2013

Stasia · Married on 12/31/2012

Linda and Marilyn were absolutely fabulous to work with. Linda had a passion for her brides, and the result is amazing. They both made my day so relaxing, and my wedding party beautiful. I would recommend her over and over again!!!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Amber · Married on 11/28/2012

Linda made me feel like a princess. She also made my mother look more beautiful than I have ever seen her before. Couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Aimee · Married on 11/08/2012

Linda is a true professional! She did exactly what I wanted and listened to my concerns and requests. She came to the wedding venue and did the hair and makeup of the whole wedding party on site...BIG PLUS! She will make you the most gorgeous bride, I promise!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Breanna · Married on 10/23/2012

Choosing Linda for my wedding day hair and makeup was the BEST decision I made when planning my wedding (right up there with picking the groom). She was so warm and friendly , calmed all of my wedding day nerves and made me look flawless. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup, and my pictures turned out amazing. She was on time and so fun to work with. She is a genius, and I would go back to her 100 times. Pick Linda, you'll be so glad you did! Can't say enough good things about my experience with her.

Sent on 11/12/2012
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/14/2012

Linda is fabulous!!! I would definitely recommend her for your wedding day!! She is great to work with, does an AMAZING job on makeup & hair and it is SO obvious how much she loves her job!!! When she finished doing my hair on my wedding day...I looked in the mirror and almost cried. It was EXACTLY what I imagined, it was absolutely beautiful. Thanks to Linda everything that I imagined my "look" to be on my wedding day....she brought to life. Thank you Linda (and Marilyn)...you're the best :)

Much Love,
    Kim :)

Sent on 10/22/2012

A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Hi Kim, Thank you for having both Marilyn & I on you very special day! You looked stunning in your dress and you were a dream to work with all the way from our first meeting, trial run and wedding day! I was honored you chose me to do your wedding hair & makeup.
    Hugs and love, Linda

Dana · Married on 10/07/2012

All I have to say about Linda, is wow! She does amazing work and I looked amazing. Very affordable, flexible and professional. No need to even look for other hair & makeup services! Thanks Linda

Sent on 10/13/2012

Hi Dana,
    Thank you for having us at your wedding. You looked so beautiful and were an dream to work with as well. I can t wait to get your pictures!
    Hugs and Thanks, Linda & Marilyn ;-}

Angela (Fiorino) · Married on 09/22/2012

Linda came with Marilyn to do hair and make-up for myself and my bridal party. They are AMAZING. I received so many compliments all day. I looked like a model on my wedding day! Thank you Linda and Marilyn!!!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2012

Linda was great to work with overall. She made my bridemaids, mother and I look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. She came right to our room so we wouldn't have to travel anywhere which made my life alot easier with my son and guests coming in. She gave recommendations and was very flexible in added services. My only issue, which Linda went above and beyond to address, was her assistant Claire who seemed a bit pushy. As I said Linda addressed the issue and accomodated appropriately. Overall, I was very satisfied with my hair and makeup and overall expirence.

Sent on 08/22/2012
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 06/08/2012

Linda and her crew (Claire & Marilyn) were amazing. We had a wedding day spa experience in our hotel room. Each one of the bridesmaids looked absolutely, uniquely beautiful. The up-do's were modern and VERY well done. Most of us also had our make-up done. All of our make-up looked, clean and fresh. Stunning! It also photographed VERY well. Linda was AWESOME to work with, she is FABULOUS, and she is a TRUE professional. Thank you Linda, Claire and Marilyn! You guys totally rock!!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Hi Carrie,
    Thank you so very much! You and the girls were great to work with and we had lots of fun on your special day! I must agree you all looked stunning! Best wishes, Linda, Claire and Marilyn-A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team
  • Tranell

Tranell · Married on 06/01/2012

Linda did an amazing job! She made me look absolutely beautiful. My husband was blow away! I've never had my make-up professionally done before, and would do it all over again with her! I loved it!!
    Thanks Linda!
    Tranell Khan:)

Sent on 06/26/2012

Great job, my hair and make up were beautiful and they were patient with me!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Donna · Married on 04/28/2012

I feel so fortunate to have hired Linda and Ivie to do the hair and makeup for our wedding. Linda offers a practice session which really helped define the look I was going for and also established a rapport for the wedding day session. They came to our hotel which made it so easy on all of the girls. They made sure that each girl was happy with their look and wouldn't leave until everyone was 100% perfect. Linda and Ivie are consummate professionals and I would highly recommend them to everyone! Thanks again, Linda!

Sent on 05/03/2012
  • O

Helen · Married on 09/25/2011

I am so happy that I met Linda! Linda has many years of experience and is and artist! What a wonderful job Linda has ....she makes people feel good about themselves and makes them look fabulous! Linda and Nicole you both ROCKED my niece's wedding! Linda arrived at the hotel at 7AM along with her smile and energy. I could tell right from the start that she would make us all at ease. Linda and Nicole did a fantastic job with the hair and make-up for all of us. (there was a total of 8!!!) We all looked beautiful! I highly recommend A Victorian Bride!

Sent on 10/02/2011

Mary · Married on 06/16/2011

Linda with A Victorian Bride did an amazing job on my wedding hair! It was so convenient having her come to me at my hotel, rather than having to drive around an unfamiliar city on my wedding day. She went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure everything was as perfect as possible. Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/14/2011
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/11/2011

LINDA is a GOD SENT!!! I knew from reading her reviews AND meeting with her for my trial run that I would never regret hiring her. Linda and her makeup artist were at my house at 7:00 AM with smiles on their faces ready to work! I had 4 bridesmaids, plus my mother and myself. Everyone's hair and makeup was amazing, and the best part was that we all looked just as beautiful at 11:00 PM as we did in the morning when we were first done-up. I had SO many compliments on my hair and makeup, and I loved it because I still looked like myself, just better! I am also a HUGE cryer, and I cannot believe that after all my crying AND sweating, my makeup still looked flawless. The only issue we had was that I forgot to mention to Linda that 3 out of 4 of my girls had very long/thick hair, so we really ran late getting ready, but that was completely MY fault. I had also allotted for extra time anyways so we still made it to the church on time!

Sent on 06/14/2011