A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team Reviews

A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 5
A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 6
A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 7

Heather · Married on 04/14/2017

Linda FAR exceeded my expectations with my hair and make up for my wedding. From the very first point of contact she was professional, caring, and thoughtful in her advice about what to do he day of my wedding. She arrived on time and used many of her own fabulous products which I found to be better than any I have purchased in the stores. She was reassuring and made me look absolutely stunning! I got so many compliments. Thanks to Linda for helping make my wedding day absulutely amazing!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Sara · Married on 03/21/2017

Linda truly made my wedding day special. She was very knowledgeable, kind and helped me keep calm on a very stressful day. Her skills are unparalleled. I'll never forget her and if I'm ever in Siesta Key for another special event I'll be sure to look her up! Thank you, Linda!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/14/2017

I have known Linda for over 10 years and was never thinking about going anywhere else! She is beyond professional and her team is quick and speedy! They made all my girls look amazing, my mom look beyond stunning, mother in law, and sister in law look incredible!!! She is the perfect choice!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Robin · Married on 12/03/2016

I can't say nothing but the most amazing things about Linda and Marliynn. They were fabulous at what they do. Linda and Marliynn skills are out of this world. I have never felt so beautiful.
    Sherri at Mixons refer Victorian Bride to me. I am so glad that I chose Linda. Linda and her team made me and my bridesmaids girls feel like a million dollars. Linda also mentioned to me to have the false lashes to enhance my eyes. The lashes made it all the difference. I am looking forward to seeing my wedding pictures. I will recommend Victorian Bride to everyone. Thank you again for making me and my girls beautiful.

Sent on 12/15/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/20/2016

Linda and Marilyn are simply amazing!! I have been in literally 12 weddings prior to my own (yes, I'm the real life 27 dresses) and I have never had my hair or makeup turn out this incredible. Linda made my up do exactly as I wanted and as in the picture I provided. Marilyn made my face so beautifully but naturally that I truly felt she enhanced my natural features without being overdone. Same comments for my bridesmaids and mothers - everyone looked stunning. You MUST get the eyelashes - they make your eyes just pop. They were both very welcoming and easy to talk to as well. Our wedding was on a Sunday, they traveled to the resort and did everything in my villa. How awesome is that?!? Very convenient. I cannot recommend them more highly. And their pricing is extremely reasonable. I wish I could hire them to do my hair and makeup every day.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Alexa · Married on 11/06/2016

Linda and her team made my dreams come true. From planning thru the day of she was awesome and was very attentive to what I was looking for. Not only did she bring out my dream hair due from a picture, but she and her team made everyone who was involved beautiful. She even did my mothers and my mother in laws hair for free. I couldn't have asked for a better day with her and her team.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Paige · Married on 09/03/2016

I found Linda at last minute when my original hair/makeup artist had cancelled on me and I am so glad I did! She definitely made me feel comfortable the entire time, came right to where I was with no issues and made the whole experience great. Couldn't of asked for better hair and makeup on such a special day!!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Alexandra · Married on 07/23/2016

Linda and Cindy and Marilyn were phenomenal! Cindy came to my location to do hair and make up for my mom and I for the rehearsal dinner. Linda and Marilyn came the day of my wedding to do hair and make up. I felt so comfortable in their hands. They got everyone ready on time despite some hiccups in the schedule. Linda even came back before the reception to touch up make up to make sure everyone looked their absolute best. Linda was amazing to work with. She calmed all my nerves and it was like working with someone I had known for years. Her team is great! Highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2016

I cannot thank Linda and her staff enough for their kindness, patience, and TALENT! They were absolutely amazing and they made our wedding day perfect! My husband told me at least a thousand times how gorgeous I was!!! I would definitely recommend a Victorian Bride to all the brides in this area!
    Thank you so much Linda and Marilyn you girls are the best!
    Nicole Seiler xoxoxo

Sent on 07/20/2016

Tia · Married on 06/26/2016

Linda was absolutely amazing! My hair and makeup looked gorgeous and made our wedding day perfect! She came right to where we were staying which made our lives so much easier! I would highly recommend her to anyone! -Tia

Sent on 06/28/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/14/2016

Mercedes did my nails & Marilyn did my make-up for my wedding. Both were excellent! Both have great personalities and truly listen to exactly what you want.

Sent on 05/17/2016

A Victorian Bride did make-up only at my wedding.

Linda was so sweet. She is a vendor who will be your friend! Linda and I met well before the wedding at a bridal show and we had a meeting shortly after. Her prices were very reasonable and I booked her right away!

I cannot even tell you how many people said I was the most beautiful bride they had ever seen. I even had people tell me “if someone has said you are the most beautiful bride they’ve ever seen they are not exaggerating” My make-up was extraordinary! I’ve never felt prettier. And I have Linda to thank for that. She is the best in bridal make-up!

During my make-up application I was hungry and Linda was even feeding me snacks during the process. Some of my girls were a bit finicky about having their make-up done and Linda had no problem adding a few girls to the list day of. They even touched up my flower girl so she would feel special.

We had a bit of a time crunch (something unrelated to make-up) and my mother-in-law didn’t finish getting her make-up done before the ceremony. Linda had brought two additional artists with her for my wedding party and one of the ladies, also named Linda, stayed throughout the ceremony to finish my mother-in-laws make-up. She even touched up my lipstick before the dinner!

Overall, I would recommend A Victorian Bride to anyone. I loved working with Linda and the truth of the matter is, my make-up looked incredible!!!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Linda was FABULOUS. She did my hair and makeup and my mom’s makeup. She ended up doing some touch up on my mom’s hair and it made all the difference. We had a BALL getting ready. She came right to the hotel room, totally worth it. She calmed my nerves and had a great time. Her skills are out of this world. I have never felt so beautiful. I was so bummed to have to take off my makeup and take out my hair that night. She did individual false lashes to enhance my eyes, and I have never had these – they made all the difference. I didn’t even have a trial run with her. Only talked with her that day about my hairstyle, and I showed her a few pictures that I liked, and she blew it out of the park – it was perfect. I also enlisted her to help to voice her professional opinion with some family members that were expecting a veil and or flowers in my hair (that I didn’t want) and it totally helped to diffuse the situation. It wasn’t until the end of the night that I really appreciated her work. I looked exactly the same from when she got me ready 8 hours earlier. My hair and makeup were still on point. I was so happy I sent her another tip for that fact. My pictures came out great, I was never worried about my hair falling out mid-way through, or my makeup running. If you want a flawless, classic look that will wow your fiancé, and even yourself, choose Linda.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Karin · Married on 02/06/2016

Linda did my hair and make-up for my destination wedding. She is fabulous!! Not only did I feel like a million dollars, I got so many compliments from friends and family. The make-up was elegant and natural toned / subtle, and it stayed fresh all night. She put my hair up and added a crystal clip to accent. So beautiful! Thank you Linda!!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Julie · Married on 01/30/2016

Linda and her team are simply amazing! They truly know how to make a girl feel (& look) beautiful!! Call them for your next event, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/08/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/13/2015

Linda and Cindy did a fantastic job with our makeup and hair - and they were so personable from the moment they walked in! Linda really knows her makeup and I trusted her every recommendation and we all looked fantastic! Even my mom who wasn't going to have her makeup done, decided to get it done after seeing how natural my sister looked! Thank you Linda and Cindy!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Louise · Married on 11/15/2015

Linda Shepard did an amazing job on hair and make up, not only for me, the bride but also for my Matron of Honor, Very friendly and listened to what we wanted and delivered!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Leslie · Married on 11/08/2015

I can't say nothing but the most amazing things about Linda. She is absolutely wonderful and from the moment I met her I knew I was in great hands with makeup and hair style! She was so warm and friendly and turned the pictures of what I was wanting for my hair into my very own special style. The makeup was flawless and stunning. She was available even on a Sunday which was very hard to find. I called over 6 different salons and hairstyles and they all said NO to a Sunday bridal party. It was so amazing that she said YES to taking care of all my needs. She even comes out on location and made it such a simple a relaxing task. The hairstylist she brought along for my bridmaids was amazing as well. HIGHLY recommend to anyone!! Very thankful she was apart of my special day!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/07/2015

Linda and Marilyn are extremely professional! They were able to make my ideas a reality! Everything came out beautiful! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2015

stacey · Married on 10/24/2015

Jane and Cindy did an awsome job on myself and my bridal parties hair and makeup!! They were very kind and professional to work with. They did our hair and makeup exactly how we wanted it. I would recommend any bride to be to have hair and makeup done by them
    Stacey

Sent on 11/08/2015

Robin · Married on 09/12/2015

To All of the Brides to be,
    Linda, is a unique woman, hands down !
    God, has truly blessed her with a Gift, her talent is absolutely remarkable !!!
    This woman, not only can create a masterpiece of Art in you, but she extendeds so much further!!!
    The Heart of Linda, is shown on every bride, she made me feel like Cinderella !!!
    Ladies, you will Only experience , the Best Quality, Style, Pampering, and I could go on and on...
    If you want the Absolute Best , All Around, then Linda, should be your choice.

You truly made my wedding day the Best, my Father's words were, "you looked like A Cinderella!"
    I sure felt like one!!!!!

Blessings to You, Linda :)
    Robin Lotz

Sent on 09/16/2015

JENNIFER · Married on 09/12/2015

As a bridemaid for Robin, I was a bit nervous about how I would look after 2 strangers got hold of me. I gave Linda free reins on the hair and warned Marilyn I flush easily. I felt my look was totally me and enhanced my natural beauty. I left my hair up after the reception and wore it home in the up do. All that was not perfect was bangs. Nobody noticed that I could tell! And we 3 girls had such fun with these 2 artists! I highly recommend them if you want to feel gorgeous.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Jenniffer · Married on 09/05/2015

Linda was a delight to work with! She made me feel super comfortable from the moment I contacted her. On the day of the wedding she did my hair and make up to perfection. Everything looked beautiful and exactly how I wanted it. I would definitely use her in the future for any events.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Tiffani · Married on 08/04/2015

Linda is absolutely amazing! She made me feel like a princess and a movie star.. I looked like I could be on the cover of a magazine! ! She's funny, sweet and down to earth. She makes you feel like you've been friends for a lifetime when you meet her! I 100% recommend her to any bride, or anyone in the bridal party! You will not be disappointed! Thanks again Linda! !
    Tiffani W... from Indiana

Sent on 08/05/2015

Davina · Married on 06/27/2015

Linda (the owner) and her team did such a great job on our hair and make-up! We had a package that had pricing set for bride + 5. We spent 6 hours in a room getting ready and it was as if Linda and her assistant had been friends with us for years. The conversation was great and it was never uncomfortable. They were open to our requests and worked to make us comfortable. I don't wear lots of makeup (except mascara), so I was worried that i would look too made up. After my trial, that worry was long gone. My bridesmaids and I get so many compliments on our hair and make-up at my wedding. I definitely recommend A Victorian Bride!

Sent on 07/17/2015