A Very Good Hair Day Reviews

View more information

• Stephanie
    Stephanie W. Married on 06/15/2019

Felt like a princess!!

Amazing!! Hair and make up held up in the TX heat the whole night. We all looked and felt radiant!!

A Very Good Hair Day's reply:

Thank you so much. You and your family were so much fun to work with. I laughed way too hard and you all looked absolutely fantastic.
    Martin Married on 12/07/2014
    It was a pleasure working with Mary, she was flexible with time and dates. I had to reschedule due to weather and she was able to accommodate new date and time. I appreciated her coming to my house and was very friendly. I enjoyed having makeup options and she listened to what makeup and hair styles I was wanting for my special day. She did a wonderful job on hair and makeup!!!
    Catherine Married on 02/11/2012
    Mary did such a great job on my bridesmaids and me for my wedding. Two weeks prior to the wedding we did a trial run for myself and that made the process on my wedding day that much faster. I'm not one who wears make up on a regular basis but she did a great job keeping it simple and looking like me. And my hair was amazing- better than I had envisioned. I loved that she came out to location with no additional cost. Very budget friendly!
    Melanie Married on 09/03/2011
    Mary and her assistant were the ultimate professionals and so much fun. Her time frame and schedule was perfect, she and her assistant finished the bridal party, moms and myself with time to spare. Everyone, including myself received so many compliments on our hair and especially our make up. I highly recommend Mary....RECOMMEND!!