A Travel Desk Reviews

11 | Las Vegas, NV

11 Reviews for A Travel Desk

Lindi · Married on 07/27/2017

I reached out to Susan after seeing reviews on wedding wire for a travel agent. My then fiancé and I were having a hard time deciding on our honeymoon destination. When I started speaking to Susan, she started rambling wonder places and ideas. She worked with our budget and was very in tune with what we may enjoy! We had planned a trip to Ochoa rios, Jamaica, at the couples Tower isle. This place was amazing. We will never forget this trip and her recommendations to try turned out wonderful. I don't know who could go without a travel agent like Susan. Even meeting her, she was willing to meet us anywhere. Thank you Susan, we will be using your services again!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2017

I reached out to Susan on a referral about a year before we were planning to get married and was thankful I did. She was very knowledgeable about destination weddings and gave us plenty of options for destinations to choose from that were in our budget. She arranged for hotel transportation to/from the airport - which was VERY appreciated as most of our guests only spoke English in a Spanish-speaking country. We did, however, learn the hard way to never again fly with Spirit Airlines. The resort we stayed at was absolutely beautiful though (Beach Palace in Cancun) and the service there was impeccable. Susan even reached out during our travels to make sure we landed and got to the hotel safely.

Some guests said Susan came off a little stern when trying to coordinate travel, but I just ask how the heck can you not be stern with 20+ people all demanding your attention at the same time all wanting different travel dates, times, seats, etc. She got us there, she got us to our hotel, and after some difficulties with Spirit, she got us home. I will take it.

As we got married internationally, we also had to get married in the United States. Susan even offered to perform our ceremony for us before/after we went on vacation. She's been very accommodating.

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • O

Olga · Married on 06/04/2016

The vendors were very accommodating considering the time difference and listened to our wishes and made them all come true. Very impressive!!.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2015

Susan was an awesome travel agent! She was friendly, professional and timely. We had a low budget and were picky on were we wanted to travel to. She helped us and we had a beautiful trip in Jamaica. She knows her stuff and without her we would not have had the experience we did. Thank you Susan!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2014

Susan was great to work with, she was very knowledgeable about the Sandals resorts and she had great suggestions to help us plan out our honeymoon. I am super pleased with my experience with her and would not hesitate to have her plan all of my future vacations!

Sent on 11/14/2014

TIMOTHY · event on 07/22/2014

Susan took care of every aspect of my honeymoon, I relied completely on her expertise. She booked my excursions, made all of our travel arrangements (flight and transportation) and the resort she recommended was top notch. My wife and I were thrilled with our honeymoon. We would highly recommend Susan to anyone looking to plan any type of vacation and/or honeymoon.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Susan took the time to explain all the options. When we found what we thought was a better deal, she went over all the differences. She matched the price difference for one of my friends. She answered all our questions and was there when we needed her.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Susan booked my honeymoon in May 2014 and she did not disappoint! Everything went off without a hitch and we had an incredible time. I have been using Susan for the last 5 years for my vacations and trips and she is simply WONDERFUL to work with. She is very knowledgeable in all aspects of travel and has accommodated to all of my families needs; I have a large and unique family! She is prompt and efficient and she is ALWAYS available when you need to reach her. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Lori · Married on 07/04/2011

Susan at A travel Desk has helped me my late husband and our dear friends plan several trips and they have all been great and I enjoy the less stress if there are amy problems I just let Susan know and with in two hours or less the problem is fixed. I find it relaxing that I do not have to fight people any more she does it for me. Thanks Susan look forward to you planning my next vac.

Sent on 12/02/2014

L · Married on 07/27/2017

Susan really knows what resorts and places to go. She will be realistic with your budget and give you great recommendations. She’s wonderful!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Keri · Married on 11/05/2010

I had a wonderful experience with Susan from A Travel Desk and would highly recommend her to everyone. She encouraged me with so many ideas when my husband and I couldn't agree on where to vacation. She worked with our budget and we were able to visit both his favorite destination and then head out of the same port to my dream honeymoon! She surprised us with upgrades we were not expecting, found deals better than what we did on the internet, and had valuable tips on how to expedite and which office had the least wait time on passports and more!

Sent on 12/09/2014