A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

336 Reviews for A Touch Of Class DJ's

A Touch Of Class DJ's 1
A Touch Of Class DJ's 2

Lisa · Married on 08/11/2018

When your planning your wedding you want everything to be perfect. It's a good idea to interview DJ's to find just the right one BUT not necessary if you hire A Touch of Class! Ken's sent Chris (MC) and Shane (DJ) for our wedding. When Ken says they will run your day, they truly do! We didn't have to worry about a thing!. They were nothing short of amazing! I highly recommend using trivia to give your centerpieces away. So fun & everyone participates! Should I ever need a MC/DJ again I will be calling Ken!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am just so thrilled the Chris and Shayne were great for you. Our clients' experience means so much to us. Thank you for the kind words, and if you ever need anything, please let me know. Thanks again and Congratulations!
  • Ed and Lauren

Ed and Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

We loved working with A Touch of Class DJs! Ken made the entire process so smooth and so easy for us from start to finish. He responded so quickly and answered any and all questions we had. His staff is also top notch. Our DJ’s for our wedding were PERFECT! We had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and it was all thanks to them.

Sent on 08/19/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Jim & Ani had a great time working with you and your guests, too! They told me that your crowd was one of the best they have entertained for. Thank you for the kind words. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Thanks again!

Amelia · Married on 08/11/2018

Ken did an excellent job at our wedding the music and lighting was amazing. Also was very helpful through out the night with any problems we encountered. Ken was very detailed in the preparation for our wedding, and was able to find some uncommon Polish wedding songs we had requested. We would highly recommend Touch of Class DJ's to anyone getting married or having a large event.

Sent on 08/25/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Amelia, for the kind words. Your Polish group were fantastic partiers. I am glad to help find songs that they liked. I hope to see you at another event soon. Congrats again!

Tiffany · Married on 08/10/2018

Ken went above and beyond for us. He made sure any possible problem wa solved before it became a problem! I was super stressed out about our beach ceremony and Ken made it go smoothly! He is a rockstar and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/13/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany! It was nice to accommodate your beach needs without the use of power. I am thrilled you had a great time at the reception as well. I hope to see you at one of your upcoming friends' weddings.

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Ken and his company were the most professional, kind, helpful, and most importantly: entertaining DJ and MCs that we ever could have wished for! Our guests had an absolute blast! From the first song to the last the dance floor was packed! When our first dance was lingering and we were ready to move on, he read us perfectly and faded the song out as of it were meant to end there! When we had a problem with the shuttle service we hired to take people to and from the hotel he was on the phone right away to ensure that we wouldn’t have to worry, now that is some serious CLASS! If I did it all over again I would hire A Touch of Class a million times over! They made our night so special and we can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 07/22/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am so happy that we were able to work out the eye signals during the first dance and the shuttle issue. We always try to help our brides in any way possible. This was just another example of that. I am thrilled you had such a great time. Thanks again.

Mary · Married on 07/14/2018

I had so many people tell me after me reception that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to, and I know it was because of the amazing music and entertainment from ATOC Djs!

Sent on 07/16/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice words, Mary. The fun for us was the 4 hours straight of fast dancing without a break! That's a sign of a great crowd. Thanks again.

Karen · Married on 07/13/2018

Can’t say enough good things about a Touch of Class DJ’s ... They were absolutely AMAZING!!! Truly a class act! I have received so many calls since my daughters wedding from guests telling me how awesome they were! From the emcee, to the DJ, to the videographer - they were fun, courteous, professional, attentive, engaging - everything you’d want when hiring someone to be a part of your most precious event. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!! - and you should, too ... you won’t be disappointed!!!!! They are the absolute BEST!

Sent on 07/16/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Karen. It was fun for us as well. I look forward to entertaining for your family or friends in the future. Thanks again!

Brittany · Married on 07/12/2018

Ken was an absolutely wonderful DJ! He found a way to incorporate everything we wanted and had lots of great ideas that added a little something extra to our wedding. He took the time to make sure we were eating and checked on us often to make sure everything was going as planned. My husband and I believe that having a good DJ really makes the wedding and "A Touch of Class DJ's" was spot on. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 07/29/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was great getting the chance to work with you on your special day. I want to make sure all my brides eat at their weddings. That's very important. Thank you for the kind review.

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2018

There is no way you can do better than Ken Cosco and a Touch of Class for your event. The level of attention he pays to your event is beyond compare. We have hired him for two bar mitzvahs now both could not have gone better. Both times our family and friends commented about the high quality of the experience. We had fun and it was Ken and his team are very savvy with reading the crowd and what would be fun for them to do. The magic mirror was a lot of fun for all the guests. Plus the kids loved the basketball feature and all of the games we played.

Sent on 06/24/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I am only sad that you have no more kids having Bar Mitzvahs. I guess I need to wait until the weddings. If you need us for anything else before then, please let me know. Thanks again!

Andrea · Married on 06/09/2018

Ken was absolutely amazing as the DJ for our wedding on 6/9/18! He was so interactive with our guests and really made the night memorable with all of the fun things he incorporated into our reception such as “name that tune” to give away the centerpieces and an anniversary dance for married guests. He was professional from start to finish, and we couldn’t be happier with our experience. I would both use him again and also recommend him to anyone else looking for a fantastic DJ.

Sent on 06/13/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was a fun wedding for us too. Thank you for letting us be a part of it, and if I can assist your friends or family in the future, please let me know. Thank you for the great review.

Jenna · Married on 06/09/2018

Our weddding was nothing but a wonderful experience! We had Chris as our MC for the evening and he did a phenomenal job keeping our guests engaged, playing appropriate music, and keeping the overall flow seamless throughout the night! I highly recommend ATOC for any event as they are professional and strive to create a night you will never forget!

Sent on 06/22/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Jenna. Chris, like all of our MC's try hard to please our clients and guests. I am thrilled that you got to experience that first hand. I hope we get to entertain for you, your friends, and family in the future!

Sara · event on 06/02/2018

Ken was terrific - his communication was clear and timely. He was enthusiastic and helpful throughout the planning process and invaluable the night of the event. He even helped the other rental company we were working with set up the games and movies since they were running behind. I would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 06/08/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We like being team players. If we can help in any fashion we are there to do it! I am glad the kids had a blast. Thanks again for the kind words.

Sue · Married on 06/02/2018

I’m so glad we chose A Touch of Class for our daughter’s bat mitzvah! From the music and games to the magic mirror everything was great and wonderful memories were made. Ken was very professional and easy to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    A Touch Of Class DJ's 3
    A Touch Of Class DJ's 4

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and being the first ATOC review with photos. I love the action shots. I hope I get to see you at a future event and party again.

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2018

Couldn’t have had a better MC/DJ. Ken kept my daughters wedding hopping and everyone raved about him. Thank you Ken. I will recommend you to everyone.

Sent on 06/09/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that your daughter had a great time. That was the objective. Thank you for the nice review.

Max · Married on 05/25/2018

Awesome service and great DJ's. They had the group rocking!

Sent on 06/04/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled your group had a great time. I look forward to the next event!

Meg · Married on 05/06/2018

We used the Magic Mirror Photobooth for our wedding and it was a great experience! We got to choose the style for the mirror as well as customize the color, font, and text on the photo strips. Our guests absolutely loved it, especially the kids! At the end of the evening we were presented with a book of the photo strips with notes from the guests in the photos, as well as a jump drive with all the photos saved for us to keep. Everyone had so much fun with it and we really appreciated how well Chris managed the chaos and excitement in the room. Thank you Chris and Ken!

Sent on 05/21/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. The Magic Mirror Photo Booth Experience is a true experience, and I am glad that the guests enjoyed it. Thanks again for letting us be part of your special day.

Carolyn · event on 04/28/2018

Chris the DJ was awesome! Prompt, professional, fun, & guided the event along! It was a Special Needs Fair and he had the right “touch” when dealing with the kids.

Sent on 05/01/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We know that kids with special needs requires a soft hand. I am glad that Chris was able to make it a great party. Thank you for the nice words!

Melissa · event on 04/27/2018

They kept the kids dancing the entire night. Ken is so easy to work with and he has endless energy. This is the second Bar Mitzvah he has done for us and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/30/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for using ATOC 2 times for your family's special days. It was our pleasure to create 2 great nights. I hope to see you as a guest at a future party. Thank you for the nice review!

Jamie · Married on 03/24/2018

Amazing with a capital "A"! Ken had kids and adults alike dancing and having a blast! His DJ was great, his dancers were great, and the Magic Mirror experience was wonderful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/27/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Capital A? I like that. I am glad that everyone had a great time! That's what matters to us. Thank you for the nice review.

Tiffany · Married on 03/17/2018

Ken was not only responsive and easy the communicate with but also just a blast to be around. There is no doubt the Ken and Chris rocked our wedding. Having Ken as the MC allowed for a worry free night knowing that everything was running on schedule and that our guests were entertained and involved. I highly recommend A touch of class DJs.

Sent on 03/21/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. Chris and I were thrilled to bring your dreams to life. I hope I get to party with you again!

Josh · Married on 02/24/2018

We couldn’t of asked for a better dj. Everything ken did for us was perfect. Very professionaland thorough in meeting all our needs to make our wedding perfect.

Sent on 03/09/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you had a great time. I hope I get the chance to entertain for you, your friends, or family in the future!

Kristin · Married on 02/17/2018

We hired Ken for my father in law’s 70th and he did a great job of granting requests (even if some were from dance-crazed 6 year olds) and worked those songs seamlessly into the evening. Per or request he had some games prepared that the adults and children really enjoyed. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire again or recommend to a friend.

Sent on 03/21/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Kristin. What a fun bunch to have on a surprise party! It was great to entertain for people that want to have a great time. The guest of honor was amazing too. I am glad that everyone had a blast. I look forward to the next family party!

Karin · event on 02/13/2018

Thank you for a fantastic job!

Sent on 02/15/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for letting us party with your company!

Amy · event on 02/01/2018

PROFESSIONAL, FUN, ENTERTAINING! I would recommend Ken and his staff for any event!

Sent on 02/07/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Amy. We had a great time too! I look forward to the next event. Thanks again!

Stephanie · Married on 01/27/2018

Awesome DJ for our wedding!! Ken helped us all the way up until days before our wedding. Chris was awesome as a DJ even with our last minute changes. He got the crowd on the dance floor right away and kept them there until the end. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 01/31/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I am thrilled you had such a great experience with Chris on the wedding day and with me leading up to the big day. Thanks again!