A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

324 Reviews for A Touch Of Class DJ's

A Touch Of Class DJ's 1
A Touch Of Class DJ's 2

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2018

Couldn’t have had a better MC/DJ. Ken kept my daughters wedding hopping and everyone raved about him. Thank you Ken. I will recommend you to everyone.

Sent on 06/09/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that your daughter had a great time. That was the objective. Thank you for the nice review.

Max · Married on 05/25/2018

Awesome service and great DJ's. They had the group rocking!

Sent on 06/04/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled your group had a great time. I look forward to the next event!

Meg · Married on 05/06/2018

We used the Magic Mirror Photobooth for our wedding and it was a great experience! We got to choose the style for the mirror as well as customize the color, font, and text on the photo strips. Our guests absolutely loved it, especially the kids! At the end of the evening we were presented with a book of the photo strips with notes from the guests in the photos, as well as a jump drive with all the photos saved for us to keep. Everyone had so much fun with it and we really appreciated how well Chris managed the chaos and excitement in the room. Thank you Chris and Ken!

Sent on 05/21/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. The Magic Mirror Photo Booth Experience is a true experience, and I am glad that the guests enjoyed it. Thanks again for letting us be part of your special day.

Jamie · Married on 03/24/2018

Amazing with a capital "A"! Ken had kids and adults alike dancing and having a blast! His DJ was great, his dancers were great, and the Magic Mirror experience was wonderful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/27/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Capital A? I like that. I am glad that everyone had a great time! That's what matters to us. Thank you for the nice review.

Tiffany · Married on 03/17/2018

Ken was not only responsive and easy the communicate with but also just a blast to be around. There is no doubt the Ken and Chris rocked our wedding. Having Ken as the MC allowed for a worry free night knowing that everything was running on schedule and that our guests were entertained and involved. I highly recommend A touch of class DJs.

Sent on 03/21/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. Chris and I were thrilled to bring your dreams to life. I hope I get to party with you again!

Josh · Married on 02/24/2018

We couldn’t of asked for a better dj. Everything ken did for us was perfect. Very professionaland thorough in meeting all our needs to make our wedding perfect.

Sent on 03/09/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you had a great time. I hope I get the chance to entertain for you, your friends, or family in the future!

Kristin · Married on 02/17/2018

We hired Ken for my father in law’s 70th and he did a great job of granting requests (even if some were from dance-crazed 6 year olds) and worked those songs seamlessly into the evening. Per or request he had some games prepared that the adults and children really enjoyed. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire again or recommend to a friend.

Sent on 03/21/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Kristin. What a fun bunch to have on a surprise party! It was great to entertain for people that want to have a great time. The guest of honor was amazing too. I am glad that everyone had a blast. I look forward to the next family party!

Stephanie · Married on 01/27/2018

Awesome DJ for our wedding!! Ken helped us all the way up until days before our wedding. Chris was awesome as a DJ even with our last minute changes. He got the crowd on the dance floor right away and kept them there until the end. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 01/31/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I am thrilled you had such a great experience with Chris on the wedding day and with me leading up to the big day. Thanks again!

Barbara · Married on 11/18/2017

Hiring a DJ for our son's Bar Mitzvah was a smart idea. Ken and his crew know how to create a party and offer all types of solutions for different types of events. We wanted games and fun stations and the photo booth and airbrush tattoos were huge hits. My son got the music he asked for and the DJ was friendly and very good at engaging the kids in fun and interactive games. Worth the investment!

Sent on 12/04/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that your son had a great time. With all the work he put in learning Hebrew, a great celebration was what he deserved! I am glad that Jim, Brad, and Ani created a magical day for you and your family! Thank you again.

Julie · Married on 10/29/2017

A Touch of Class just hosted my Halloween party and they were AMAZING!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone for any event!!! Ken is the BEST MC, he will have everyone up and off their feet! Five stars!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Julie, you are too kind. Thank you for the kind words. I want to continue to give all of my clients the best I can offer. I guess all of those years of experience might be paying off. ;)

John J · Married on 10/15/2017

one of the most professional DJ's we ever had ... Jim knew his audience .. great time .. great music will do it again ... thank you

Sent on 10/09/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you liked Jim so much. We can't wait for the next fun event. Thank you for the kind words!

Barbara · Married on 10/14/2017

Ruth was awesome and very involved with the crowd. Great day!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Ruthann is a lot of fun. I am glad you had a great time!

Michel · Married on 09/02/2017

My guests enjoyed Ken's energy and the staff was friendly.

All the children enjoyed the games. Participants were laughing and smiling throughout the activities.

The magic mirror photo booth was lots of fun. Props made it customized. Assure there is no one behind if you don't want them in the photo.

Ken was flexible with the arrangements up to the last minute. He took care of things and checked in frequently to assure the day was going as planned.

Enjoyable time!!

Highly recommend Ken and his team!

Sent on 09/06/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Michel. I want readers to know that this was a Bat Mitzvah, not a wedding. We put this same kind of care into all events that we do. I am thrilled that your daughter had the time of her life!

Jamillah · Married on 08/24/2017

This was my first year using A Touch of Class, and I was very pleased! My residents had a wonderful time, and love the photo remix! I will definitely be booking you again next year!

Sent on 09/14/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. I am thrilled that the residents loved FotoRemix. I know the next photo program will be equally well received. I am looking forward to future events.

Chelsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Beyond happy with everything! Our wedding was perfect thanks to A Touch of Class. They exceeded all of our expectations! Kept the partying going all night :)

Sent on 08/09/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Beyond happy...I can take that. I am glad that Chris and Jim were engaging and fun. Thank you for the kind words. I hope we get to entertain for you in the future!

Kris · Married on 07/22/2017

A touch of Class Dj's were awesome. They were professional and did a great job at my wedding. What sold me on Ken and his crew was this: I initially put an online request in for a quote on how much it was going to cost. I missed the initial phone call from Ken and called back at a later time. When I called back Ken was walking into a red sox game on his personal time. I could hear all the background noise and announcers! Yet he stayed on the phone with me and answers some quick questions and promised to email me more concrete info after the game. I was expecting an email the next day which would have been perfectly fine in my mind. However since I work midnights I checked my email shortly after the sox game ended and of course there's the info he promised. Ken definitely goes above and beyond to ensure you and your bride are getting exactly what you want out if a dj. And on the day of Jim, our dj was professional and listened to what WE wanted and then made suggestions as to what may work the best. He also allowed the wedding to flow naturally as opposed to trying to hijack it and be the center of attention which I thought was awesome. Great company and highly recommend.

Sent on 08/02/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am so glad that you liked Jim and the client services that we provided you. We really try hard to be the best at both, and I am glad you got to experience that. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again for the kind words.

DEBBIE · Married on 06/18/2017

Ken was a pleasure to work with. He really understood the kids, and kept reassessing during the party hours. He is a great leader, and has what it takes to keep 40-50 kids under control and having fun. Thanks for a great party Ken!

Sent on 07/07/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I love doing Xtreme Teams Bar Mitzvahs with fun sports activities and inflatables. Thank you for letting us make your son's party a blast!

Dana · Married on 06/17/2017

Can't say enough positive words!!! The kids were well entertained all night!

Sent on 06/20/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Making your son's Bar Mitzvah party the best it could be was our pleasure. Having Pat Patriot there was a cool treat as well! Thank you for the kind words. We can't wait until the next party.

Jenny · Married on 05/27/2017

We loved the digital photo booth provided by A Touch of Class. Our guests had a great time, and we would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 05/31/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that everyone loved FotoRemix. It has been a great item for us, and we look forward to bringing other unique photo novelties to the private event market soon.

Jodi · Married on 05/27/2017

Ken was very easy to plan an event with. He listened attentively, did whatever we requested him to do and followed through on everything he said he was going to do.

Sent on 05/31/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Listening and following through is extremely important. I love the fact that your daughter and family had a great time! It's what we live for. Thanks again!

Brian · Married on 05/20/2017

Ken and his team delivered on what they promised. It was a great experience. The team was very responsive and very professional.

Sent on 05/23/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We love delivering on promises. Our motto is, "Set high expectations, and always exceed those expectations!" Thank you for the kind words. Chris had a great time making your special day magical.
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2017

I will always tell all my friends family, anyone to use touch of class dj. They are worth very penny and just amazing team. Dj Rudy rock the party from start to end. She also help me with fixing my dress. Your getting so much more then a dj.

Sent on 05/22/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Ruby really goes out of her way for her clients, and we appreciate the recognition. I am thrilled that you had a great time!
  • User6730282 · 1+ year ago

Awesome energy at middle school dance!

Sent on 05/10/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We bring AWESOME ENERGY to all events. Thank you for noticing!
  • User6730282 · event on: 05/06/2016

Availability was great and responsiveness was great.

Sent on 05/18/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the quick review. It actually says it all about our client services! We look forward to the next, great event.

Gina · Married on 04/15/2017

I would advise them to book with A Touch of Class. Each and every time I spoke with any member they were very professional and very personable. The mirror photo booth was a HUGE hit at my daughter's reception. Everyone had an amazing time taking pictures. May look to use them again for my other daughter in Atlanta, GA when she decides to get married.

Sent on 05/01/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Client services really matter. That starts with communication. We would love to head to Atlanta for the next wedding. Thank you for the kind words.