A Touch of Class DJ's Reviews

6 | Edison, NJ

6 Reviews for A Touch of Class DJ's

Lynne · Married on 09/07/2018

Louis and Sherry were incredible! We used them for our DJ and photographer needs for the night. The pictures turned out amazing and Louis kept the party going all night. Everyone had a great time. I would recommend them in a heart beat!

Sent on 09/22/2018

James · Married on 05/07/2016

Louis and his team were fantastic. From the start to the end, they made everything so easy for us to just enjoy our day. His team came early to set up, alleviating any wedding day worries. We used him for soup to nuts and couldn't have been happier. Their set up with the lights and plasma screens looked out of a brochure. Having everything come from one company made it seamless and worriless. The photographer was with us for the day, the video guy was great, and the photo booth was a huge hit!!! If my friends and family had access to this site, the reviews would be endless because people are still talking about how much fun they had. Highly recommend A Touch of Class.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Shari · Married on 04/16/2016

Louis and your crew made our wedding perfect. Great music , lighting , plasma screen montages and everyone had a good time . Just received our wedding photos incredible. I HIGHLY recommend A Touch of Class DJS . We can't wait to get our video of our wedding. Thank you Shari and Joseph.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Barry · Married on 04/16/2016

A Touch of Class made my daughters wedding a very special occasion. In addition to the DJ and MC, they also provided a photographer (the pictures of the event were constantly streaming on their hi-def TVs) who took great pictures and send us a spectacular wedding album. In addition we had them videotape the wedding and they did a very professional job, were unobtrusive during the event and the video they did of the ceremony and reception was amazing. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Kim · Married on 03/06/2016

A Touch of Class DJs did our wedding and it was fantastic. Sherry and her crew handled all of my requests, announcements and made sure that everything went perfect. Her ability to read the crowd and coordinate the photographer and videographer was just right. All of our guests had a great time. We just received our pictures and they are beautiful. Can't wait to get our video. The photo booth pictures were fun. I Highly recommend A Touch of Class DJ's to everyone. They are truly professional. Kim and John.

Sent on 05/30/2016

I literally don't even know where to start with A Touch Of Class DJs...they exceeded my expectations 1,000 times over!! Everybody had an amazing time at the wedding, and Louie and his guys were the highlight of the party! He played everything I asked for, and even added in some more ethnic music for my mom. I just can't thank them enough for the day! :)

Sent on 11/30/2014