A to Zinnias Reviews

269 | Savannah, GA

269 Reviews for A to Zinnias

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2011

My name is Stephanie and I just got married this weekend in Savannah, GA. A to Zinnias was referred to me by my friend and personal wedding planner. When we went for our meeting, my Mom and I met with Natalie. She was very professional, well spoken, helpful, and accomodating. She explained everything in detail and suggested things to me (such as head pieces for my flower girls) that I would have never have thought about. I took her pictures of a bouquet that I had seen in a wedding magazine and on my wedding day I could not have been more pleased. When the flowers for my bridesmaids were escorted in it brought tears to my eyes. They looked identical to the magazine - and we all know that magazine pictures are edited and glamed up a bit. My groomsmen wore calla lillies (sp?) and they looked fresh and lively throuhout the entire wedding & reception in the 85 degree heat & humidity. Same applies to the orchids that the mothers & gradmothers wore. As a matter of fact they all still look AMAZING today, May 10th (3 days later). So does my bouquet and all my bridesmaids' bouquets. Everyone at the wedding was in awe. We are getting compliments on their work left and right. Lastly, the price. You would think that flowers THIS AMAZING on the day before MOTHERS DAY would have cost us a fortune - but they did not. They were least expensive that we came across in Savannah. If you are getting married in Savannah - I STRONGLY suggest you contact this company & speak to Natalie. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Katy · Married on 05/07/2011

I can't say enough about A to Zinnias..the flowers were exactly what I envisioned. So fresh, so colorful. When someone looks at my wedding photos, the first comment I hear is "Wow, your flowers were beautiful!!!!!!". I highly recommend A to Zinnias for your wedding flowers.

Sent on 06/25/2011

Carin · Married on 04/17/2011

My name is Carin and I had a beautiful destination wedding in Savannah on April 17, 2011 and A to Zinnias crafted the most luxurious and stunning bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids and extremely tasteful boutonnieres for my husband and the groomsmen. I was referred to Natalie and Heidi at A to Zinnias by their Wedding Studios partner, Memories and More, and I'm so thrilled that they were my flower vendor. I came to Savannah for a long weekend of wedding planning and met with Natalie. I explained what the look and feel of the wedding was, what sort of dresses I was looking at for myself and my bridesmaids, what the venue was and told her what flowers I didn't want. From that and the pictures I'd brought of flowers and bouquets I liked - and my limited knowledge of what flowers and overall final bouquet I wanted - Natalie picked out elements of everything I liked in the photos, about certain flowers and from my planning details to make a truly unique, one-of-a-kind bouquet for me and elegantly modern bouquets for my bridesmaids. Every flower she promised would be in my bouquet was there and I was confident that even if a substitution would have had to be made, she would not only have told me but it would have been a perfect substitution. Heidi, Natalie and Cate (the office manager) were so lovely in all our communications, timely in their responses and helpful when I asked non-flower questions of them when I was wedding planning. On the wedding day, Heidi and Natalie delivered the flowers to my hotel 45 minutes before I'd arranged with them and had each bouquet in its own glass vase to keep them hydrated and perfect in advance of the ceremony. The button-holes for the guys were packaged in a sturdy plastic container (that still looked so pretty with them inside) and clearly labeled to make everything easy for the guys. I couldn't recommend these florists more highly. They will make sure that you get the flowers you want, ensure that the quality is superior and will not make any promises to you that they can't deliver on 100 percent. They know what flowers are in season when and want you, as the bride, to be happy and satisfied with the final product on your big day.

Sent on 05/10/2011

Leslie · Married on 04/16/2011

A to Zinnias captured our vision perfectly and their execution was flawless. They were able to work with our budget and used their creativity to maximize our resources! Very impressed!!

Sent on 04/18/2011

Cheryl · Married on 04/09/2011

I used A to Zinnias for my bouquet, my bridesmaids and the flower girl's rose petals. Everything was absolutely stunning and the colors and flowers selected were just what I wanted. They lasted a lot longer than I expected for cut flowers too. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a florist.

Sent on 04/27/2011

Amelia · Married on 04/09/2011

A to Zinnias was great, Natalie sat down twice with me and really listened to what I wanted and didn't want. We stayed within budge and the flowers were beautiful. My bouquet was perfect and I loved my bridesmaid's flowers too. I highly recommend A to Zinnias, the service was outstanding and I feel like we got exactly what we wanted at a great cost.

Sent on 05/06/2011

LINDSAY · Married on 03/12/2011

THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU ALL MADE MY IDEAS REALITY. SO MANY WONDERFUL COMPLIMENTS. THE CHURCH WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING.

Sent on 03/22/2011

Kathy · Married on 02/26/2011

These ladies are amazing. We had no idea what we wanted with flowers. All we told them was that we wanted Souther Chic and they nailed it. We had purchased vintage blue Ball mason jars for them to use and they were the perfect addition to their vision. From the bridal bouquets to the centerpieces, they gave us exactly what we wanted when we didn't even know what we wanted! My mother and her friends grow their own roses, so I definitely wanted the flowers to shine and we got some of the greatest compliments from them! One of them took pictures of the centerpieces to give her daughter ideas for her wedding. In our opinion, that's one of the best compliments ever! KUDOS!

Sent on 03/12/2011

Katie · Married on 02/11/2011

We loved working with A to Zinnias! They were incredibly patient as I changed my mind a few times and worked hard to give us exactly what we wanted. I had some specific ideas and a definite price range, and they were able to deliver just that. I appreciated their honesty in letting me know that getting married on the weekend of Valentine's Day would increase my flower cost. They nailed the exact look I wanted for my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets as well. The centerpieces were perfect. They even worked with my family who planned a brunch on the morning of the wedding. I was so thankful that Heidi was able to guide my family in selecting arrangements that could be used at the brunch and again at our reception. She was able to perfectly replicate an idea I had based off a picture. I would recommend A to Zinnias to anyone planning a wedding in the Savannah area. They are fabulous!!

Sent on 03/24/2011
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/28/2010

Heidi and Natalie did a fabulous job on my wedding flowers! I was so happy with how everything turned out! You can tell they have a passion for what they do it and it definitely shows in their beautiful floral designs. I absolutely loved my bouquet!

Sent on 01/01/2011

Amy · Married on 12/04/2010

I had a winter wedding and was unsure of what my flower options would be so i met with Natalie and Heidi before I picked my dress color. I know this is a little backwards but I did not want to go over the top with a Christmas themed wedding. I brought to the first meeting a few photos of some arrangements that i sort of liked. When I explained to the girls what i had in mind they came up with some great ideas that would be simple and elegant and perfect for a winter theme and not christmasy.
    Natalie and Heidi were available to me during the final weeks before the wedding to help me figure out all the last minute details and even helped me figure out ways to save a few dollars on the decor of the reception. These girls are very professional and friendly to work with. They have great ideas and allow you to have as much creative control as you would like. I am not very creative so I handed that over to them. I never once worried about what my flowers would look like. I loved every detail they put into my wedding day and highly recommend them.
    These girls are affordable and will make your flower dreams work within your budget.

Sent on 12/22/2010
  • O

Ayleen · Married on 11/06/2010

Hedi and Natalie are incredibly gifted! I took them pictures of flowers and ideas that I had been collecting for months. They brainstormed with me, got excited about the ideas I had, and added so many creative elements and thoughts that came from their extensive experience! When I walked in and saw my flowers on my wedding day - I truly felt that it was a dream. They were exquisite! I got a million compliments on how gorgeous the florals were! I walked down the aisle with the kind of bouquet a girl can only dream of and sat a wedding table with flowers that looked like they were painted - they were so perfect. I cannot say enough about how wonderful A to Z is and I doubt that I will ever find a duo so talented and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 11/09/2010
  • The Mutters

Carol · Married on 11/06/2010

I am not sure I can put into words how happy I am with my A to Zinnia's florist choice for our wedding.

In planning a destination wedding, they revised clear and detailed contracts for me over and over, until we got a good feeling for the types of flowers and style. It was tweaked to my liking and they spoke to me numerous times over the phone, giving me many ideas. I never had much of a "photo" to go by and trusted them to fill in the details.

The result: A to Zinnia's apparently snuck into my brain overnight and gave us the flowers for our wedding that my heart desired. Exactly.

My first thought when I saw my bouquet was "how did they know?"

They really did an amazing job.

Bottom Line: You will likely be sorry you did not hire A to Zinnia's. Seriously. I wouldn't chance it. :)

You can really see the appreciateion they have for flowers in their works of art. It's not just a business for them... it's a love.

Sent on 12/08/2010

carrie · Married on 10/30/2010

Natalie from A to Zinnias was amazing to work with for our wedding! She was as excited as I was to discuss our flowers for our wedding and reception! We were planning our wedding from out of town and Natalie always kept in touch with me as we emailed ideas back and forth! Our flowers were gorgeous and we still get complements on how bright and beautiful our flowers were that day!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Miranda · Married on 10/23/2010

A to Zinnias did an AMAZING job!! I was impressed by their work after looking at their website and blog, and when I met them I was even more impressed. Natalie and Heidi are super sweet and full of wonderful, creative ideas. I loved my bouquet; it was better than I could have dreamed of. Also, everyone raved about the flower centerpieces at the reception. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/22/2011

Lallah · Married on 10/16/2010

I was from out of town and was referred to A to Zinnias by another florist. I "knew" what I wanted but being a CPA I wasn't sure if I would be able to express it to Natalie and Heidi. But, they GOT IT! The room was magical and the flowers and setting were everything I had invisioned. Working with them was easy, professional and flexible. My guest at the rehearsal dinner could not say enough about how beautiful everything was.

Jenna · Married on 10/10/2010

Heidi with A to Zinnias was just fantastic to work with. She gave me so many great ideas that I would not have thought of myself. The bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, etc were all absolutely perfect. Everything showed up just on time the day of the wedding. Excellent company!

Sent on 01/16/2011

Kelsey · Married on 10/10/2010

The best gals in town!! People are still talking about my center pieces 4 months later!! Always super sweet! They treated me like I was a personal friend of theirs. Their mommas raised them right! Highly recommend them!!!

Mary Catherine · Married on 10/02/2010

My wedding planner recommended A to Zinnias, and I was so pleased with her recommendation. Natalie and Heidi, the owners of A to Zinnias, are wonderful people and florists! They did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding, and they were affordable. The flowers looked gorgeous and smelled lovely. I wanted to keep my bouquet forever it was so beautiful. I cannot recommend them enough to a future bride! If you go with A to Zinnias, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/20/2011

Tracy · Married on 09/25/2010

Beautiful! Gorgeous! Perfect! Amazing! Just a few words to describe the work that Natalie and her team created for our wedding day. We got married in Hilton Head, SC and this was a destination wedding for us. We met with Natalie once in Savannah and then the rest of the communication was between phone calls and emails. When we met Natalie she took our vision to the next level. We felt an immediate sense of trust and let her run with the ideas/colors of our wedding. The day of - we were blown away! Everything turned out better than we imagined! Our beach wedding in the fall could not have been more beautiful - all thanks to Natalie!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Susan · Married on 09/18/2010

All my planning was done by phone and email. The floral designers knew exactly what I wanted and executed it to prefection. The examples on the web site proved to be well represented in person. A to Zinnas is not your average florist- just what I was looking for. Everything they did from bridal flowers to table arrangements were in extremely good taste; yet unique.

Sent on 01/16/2011

Danielle · Married on 08/19/2010

This company gave me peace of mind on my wedding day. They truly worked with me to make sure I was comfortable with my choices. Also, they went above and beyond to make my wedding day stress free by delivering the flowers to us at the salon and they were absolutely beautiful!

Christie · Married on 08/07/2010

The ladies of A to Zinnias were kind, flexible, and creative. They made sure I was content and that I did not spend more than I planned. I would recommend them to anyone and I am happy that they were recommended to me!

Sent on 01/24/2011

Megan · Married on 07/03/2010

A to Zinnias was a pleasure to work with! Being an out of town bride, I needed to trust all of my vendors, especially my florist! The girls took excellent care of my needs, were considerate of my budget, were eager to return phone calls, and even provided last minute services that I had forgotten to complete in advance! The flowers for my wedding were fresh, beautiful, and everything I had hoped for. Heidi and Natalie even incorporated my late grandmother's rosary into a beautiful design on my bouquet. My wedding was more than six months ago, and I am still receiving compliments about my flowers. I would highly recommend Heidi and Natalie. Thank you A to Zinnias!

• red67ashle

Ashley · Married on 06/26/2010

A to Zinnias exceeded my expectations! The flowers were amazing and beautiful! Could not have asked for better, worth every penny!

Sent on 07/30/2010