A to Zinnias Reviews

A to Zinnias 5
A to Zinnias 6
A to Zinnias 7

Shelly · Married on 10/26/2013

I loved working with this company. They definitely took a "consultant" role, not sales-y at all. Heidi worked with me on my ideas and within my budget and offered some unique ideas to make our tables look extra cool.

Thanks, Heidi!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Kathleen · Married on 10/26/2013

A to Zinnias was wonderful to work with. Planning a Savannah wedding from New York City could have been tricky, but they completely understood my vision and executed wonderfully on my wedding day. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and Heidi from A to Zinnias made sure that they were arranged and delivered exactly as I wanted.

Sent on 01/02/2014

We got beautiful flowers from A to Zinnias! They came highly recommended to us. I had chosen some flowers that weren't going to be in season for our wedding and Heidi worked with me to choose flowers that were in season that were similar. My bouquet was so beautiful. The colors were so vibrant and it really pulled my wedding colors in. Heidi was very responsive with all my changes throughout the planning process. Cate was easy to communicate with when it came time to discuss delivery. The wedding party flowers and boutonnieres were exactly what I wanted. They are a wonderful group of people to work with and their arrangements are so beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Patricia · Married on 10/19/2013

My daughter was married Oct of 2013. Although she lives in Savannah, I was in Oklahoma City, helping her plan and long distance was a challenge. My husband, daughter and I met once with Natalie and we knew instantly she had the exact vision that my daughter dreamed of for her wedding. She was able to suggest things that we had never considered. She was mindful of our budget and very professional. We did one large centerpiece for the guest book, groomsmen boutonnieres, bridal bouquets and mothers flowers. They were all gorgeous and even beyond what we could imagine. A to Zinnias were wonderful to work with and I can not recommend them enough! They were fantastic!

Sent on 11/15/2013

August · Married on 10/19/2013

A to Zinnias went above and beyond for our wedding. Out of all the beautiful features of our big day, the flowers were the most complimented. They absolutely made the entire event magical. Thank you A to Zinnias.

Sent on 12/22/2013
  • User3602030 · 2+ years ago

Heidi and Natalie were very helpful and worked with us to create my daughter's vision. I mainly communicated with Heidi. She was responsive and patient. Despite being very busy vendors, my daughter and I always felt that her wedding was important to them. A to Zinnias created the bridal bouquet, attendants bouquets, pomanders for flower girls, mob bouquet, and boutonnieres for six men. They also created ceremony décor which included six end chair décor pieces, candle clusters with fresh rose petals to line the aisle, and two urns flanking the marriage space. The table pieces were beautiful. There was a base of white hydrangea with purple and green accents and a manzanita branch decorated with tea lights in decorative holders, which gave height to the tables without hindering conversation with the guests on each side of the dining tables. Vic's is a "blank slate" and the décor fit the space beautifully. Fortunately, the team at Vic's and FCE repurposed the ceremony flowers when they transformed that space into the cocktail hour and dessert/candy station space. The flowers from A to Zinnias was well worth the investment. Beautiful.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2013

I was a destination bride and could not have been more pleased with A to Zinnias. They were beyond professional, their product was gorgeous and they simply made everything EASY. A few key examples as to why I rated them a 5/5:
    1.) I had sent them examples of what types of flowers I wanted via Pinterest. Heidi was able to help me achieve the look I wanted, while staying within budget. She made numerous suggestions about how to achieve the same look with less expensive flowers or let me know where I could cut without affecting the overall look.
    2.) I wanted Victorian Chairs for my guests to sit in. When I asked Heidi if she knew where I could find some, she not only made recommendations, she ended up sourcing this amazing Victorian couch and arranged for pick up / delivery, all for a reasonable price. And, the pictures of us in the Savannah Square with the couch look fantastic!
    3.) We had left the florists at the place where we were staying so they could prepare for the reception. When they realized that we had forgotten our ring bearer's pillow at the house, the woman literally ran 3/4 of a mile at a dead sprint to get us our ring bearer's pillow in time for the ceremony. Now THAT is service!

In sum, A to Zinnias was a pleasure to work with, they produce an amazing product and went above and beyond at every turn. I would highly recommend them for your next event.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Laura · Married on 09/28/2013

I had to plan my wedding from hundreds of miles away and they were SUCH a help to me! I have no idea about flowers, but they sent me pictures of what colors would match and always got back to me quickly. My bouquets were SO BEAUTIFUL! I was blown away by how the little pictures I had in my email didn't even come close to doing them justice. They were exactly on time to the wedding, so no stress at all and they were ALWAYS a pleasure to work with, no matter how many times we changed things up.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Mary Rose · Married on 09/28/2013

A to Zinnias was recommended by my wedding planner, Nicole at Ivory + Beau. The bouquets were exactly what I wanted. The flowers were in full bloom, arranged perfectly, and delivered on time. They lasted all day and even into the rest of the weekend. A to Zinnias was easy and flexible to work worth, and very affordable. Thank you!

Sent on 11/01/2013

The florists at A to Zinnias are amazing! All of the floral arrangements they provided were beautiful and exceeded my expectations! The centerpieces were fuller than I expected and the flowers smelled great. The floral arrangements that they made to decorate the church stood out and made the venue look stunning. All of our guests were very impressed. They are professional and answered all of my emails within 24 hours. The staff is very friendly and easy to work with. I planned this wedding from the West coast so I relied heavily on vendor reputation to choose who to hire. A to Zinnias's reputation is well earned!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Kylie · Married on 06/23/2013

Heidi did a fantastic job creating the perfect bouquets and centerpieces with very little input from me. She is super easy to work with and was able to incorporate some small items into my bouquet at the last minute. I absolutely loved all the flowers!

Sent on 07/13/2013

The flowers at my wedding were beautiful! It was so easy to work with Heidi and Natalie at A to Zinnias. After simply giving them an idea of what I wanted for my bouquets, they were able to create arrangements that were more beautiful than anything that I had imagined. They are very talented, professional, and willing to work with a budget. I highly recommend them to all brides!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Cheri · Married on 06/15/2013

Natalie and Heidi are the best! Very creative, total naturals! Flowers are of the best quality. They offer suggestions, ideas, and are able to make everything look fabulous! Whether it's a wedding, bridal party or just everyday flowers, they always go above and beyond!!!

Sent on 01/25/2014

TIFFANEE · Married on 05/11/2013

I absolutely loved everything about the service the people and the flowers. I'd highly recommend

Sent on 08/29/2013

Jenna · Married on 04/27/2013

Absolutely wonderful!! I would definitely recommend A to Zinnias for any event in which you would need flowers! They took my ideas and ran with them and everything far exceeded my expectations!! Each arrangement looked flawless. I chose them over another florist because I felt that they could adequately take my ideas and bring them to life in the style I had envisioned without me being anxious about it and man was I right!! Wonderful Job!

Sent on 05/05/2013

Jay · Married on 04/21/2013

I can’t tell you how happy we were with Heidi and the A to Zinnias team. I gave Heidi a list of flowers that we liked with a photo-mockup of where we were headed for our table arrangements and a few simple photos for bouquets, boutonnières and the like. Being out of state all details and questions were discussed either through email or over the phone, and Heidi was always quick with a response and happy to make adjustments when needed. All of the vintage glassware for the reception wasn’t dropped off to the ladies until three days before the wedding and we were worried that was going to be a thorn in their sides, but they were so pleasant and didn’t seem the least bit worried about not knowing exactly what the flowers were going into. When Heidi dropped of the bouquets and boutonnières I was blown away by the presentation of artistry that put my sample photos to shame! Someone told me that I “cheated” by stopping by our reception venue before the wedding, and let me tell you “cheating” has never felt so good. It gave me the chance to enjoy each arrangement (each table was different), which I wouldn’t have gotten to during the reception. They were superb. Unbelievable. Thank you Heidi and team for, clearly, loving what you do - it shows!

Sent on 06/14/2013
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 04/07/2013

We used A to Zinnias for some simple decorations for our ceremony. Natalie and her staff were always quick to respond which I felt was so important with all our vendors! The lanterns were the perfect little touch to our park ceremony!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Cannot say enough good things about A to Zinnias!! They provided the flowers for my ceremony and reception in Savannah.

Not only did they make the planning process easy, with helpful pictures and suggestions (all done via email), they were able to make last minute changes easily, and were incredible day of.

I would highly recommend A to Zinnias to anyone planning a Savannah Wedding.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Katie · Married on 03/23/2013

I worked with Heidi, and she was super easy to work with! I live in the Savannah area, but I did everything via email. There was no need to meet in person because just by explaining what I had envisioned when filling out the initial form, Heidi was able to grasp my entire vision of what I wanted. The flowers turned out beautifully and exceeded my expectations!! I also priced about 10-12 florists in the area, and they were the most affordable.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Rachel · Married on 01/12/2013

Natalie and Heidi were incredibly easy to work with. Natalie listened to my general thoughts and came up with an amazing floral vision. They created stunning bouquets, bouts,corsages, centerpieces, and an altar arrangement for my wedding, we received many compliments. Thanks!

Sent on 02/07/2013

They provided the absolute most beautiful bouquets I could have dreamed of. I know nothing about names of flowers or types of flowers so these ladies had to pull together arrangements from me just describing different ideas I MIGHT like. I could not have been more satisfied with the final results. On top of being accomodating with my lack of flower knowledge, I called 3 weeks before my wedding date freaking out because the whole sale florist I planned on ordering centerpiece flowers from had suddenly shut down and I had no money left in the budget for professionally made centerpieces. I told them what I had budgeted for the wholesale flowers and what I planned to do with them and they made the centerpieces themselves then delivered them the day of the wedding to my venue, all at the cost I had budgeted.

Sent on 01/18/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/21/2012

Perfect flowers...beautiful colors and great value. I couldn't have dreamed a better arrangement! Super easy & friendly to work with as well!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2012

Throughout the process my mother and i made many revisions to our original floral order. Heidi was great to work with. She was incredibly accommodating and I don't think i ever heard the words "we can't do that" come out of her mouth. The flowers were unbelievably beautiful (and i am NOT a flower person). They really added character to the venues.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Easiest vendor to work with! Thank you, Heidi and team!,

Sent on 10/15/2012

Torie · Married on 09/29/2012

A to Zinnias provided the most stunning, gorgeous flowers at our wedding on 9.29.12 at Savannah Quarters Country Club. They were perfection and Heidi was delightful to work with from the very beginning! They captured everything I had asked for and were dead on with the colors. They were exceptionally responsive throughout the wedding planning stages and prompt on the wedding day. From the bottom of both of our hearts, you made our day gorgeous and we will be forever grateful!!! Ya'll are ROCKSTARS! You cannot go wrong working with these great ladies, hands down the BEST florist in the Savannah area!

Sent on 10/13/2012