A to Zinnias Reviews

A to Zinnias 4
A to Zinnias 5
A to Zinnias 6
A to Zinnias 7

Natalie was amazing to work with! They not only did the wedding flowers but also for the rehearsal and reception. The flowers were gorgeous and we couldn't have asked for better service.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/24/2014

Natalie and Cate are amazing! They were so responsive by email and phone and helped me select the right flowers for my wedding! They listened to my ideas and incorporated exactly what I wanted. They delivered the flowers on time and there were no issues! I highly recommend A to Zinnias!!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 05/24/2014

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Not being a flower expert I was so happy yo have Heidi and the team provide me recommendations that fit my budget based on the inspiration I had provided. All though some of the blooms didn't have a good season the team was able to deliver the most beautiful boutiques ever.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Marile · Married on 05/24/2014

I am the mother of the bride. I have to admit, I was a bit worried. My daughter was all about the flowers. Heidi did not disappoint!! She took my daughter's vision and brought it to life. It was stunning! Everything was just how we discussed...absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Mary · Married on 05/17/2014

Natalie went above and beyond for my daughter. A to Zinnia's were so easy to work with and gave my daughter many suggestions to help her. The flowers on each table were simply amazing and we were so happy they had my daughter's favorite flowers. Her bouquet was just perfect as well!!!
    I highly recommend A to Zinnia's

Lindsay · Married on 05/17/2014

Natalie and Cate were both amazing to work with, they were helpful every step of the way! The flowers for my wedding blew me away, and I am a pretty picky person! They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I am so thankful I chose A to Zinnias!!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/17/2014

Beautiful bouquets and table arrangements and very creative design ideas! We were so pleased with A to Zinnias and highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Annie · Married on 05/10/2014

A to Zinnias was a great choice for our recent May wedding. We mainly worked with Heidi, but the other staff members were very easy to communicate with as well. After letting them know our colors and budget along with some ideas, they made sure everything looked beautiful and worked well within our budget. The quality of the work was unbelievable. You will not be disappointed with choosing A to Zinnias.

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/03/2014

They always do an incredible job!!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 05/03/2014

We chose A to Zinnias based on a recommendation from our wedding planner.. and I am SO glad that we did!

I worked mostly with Heidi and she was so helpful from start to finish. I do not know much about flowers, so I gave her a few ideas that I had and told her the colors for our day. She created bouquets that were so much more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. The colors, size and style were so perfect for our event. And the boutonnieres for the men were my absolute favorite... mini cotton boules wrapped in twine. They were awesome!

These ladies clearly have a unique talent and could make any event absolutely gorgeous. I am so happy that we chose A to Zinnias as our florist!!

Debbie · Married on 05/03/2014

Natalie did a beautiful job on the flowers. She worked very hard with the bride to meet all her expectations down to the tiniest details and they were gorgeous, especially in all of the wedding photos!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2014

The ladies were great to work with and very flexible with my ever changing mind. I loved my beautiful bouquet and the boutonnière so were gorgeous. The rates were so reasonable too for what I got! I highly recommend them for your floral needs!!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2014

The flowers were amazing, better than i could have ever expected. I was completely lost and really didn't know what I wanted. The team at A to Zinnias put me on the right track and in the end i had such pretty flowers. Definitely a great experience

Sent on 05/21/2014

tamara · Married on 04/18/2014

A to Zinnias was a breath of fresh air for me. I was doing my own centerpieces and just needed someone to make my bouquets and boutineers. Many companies had a minimum that wasn't in my budget. Luckily A to Zinnias helped me from the get go with what I wanted and price-wise. Great customer service and absolutely stunning bouquets. Thanks guys!

Suzy · Married on 04/12/2014

AMAZING!!! I loved all of the flowers for our wedding and was so happy with the overall look. Delivery and pick up was a breeze. Heidi was so great to work with and I couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 05/07/2014
  • steph032814

Stephanie · Married on 03/28/2014

These guys were great at communicating with me and made my "day of" a breeze! Delivered everything to our front door; as if you want to be stressed about your flowers while you're getting ready! We only had the bouquets, flower girl petals, and boutineers so I can't speak to any centerpieces, but all of our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I had envisioned. They were prompt and courteous. Absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Natalie and her time did a great job! They gave us exactly what we wanted and our flowers were

Sent on 03/26/2014

Shey · Married on 02/22/2014

A to Zinnias did the flowers for my February destination wedding in Savannah. These girls are awesome! I just showed them a few pictures of the look/feel I was going for and told them to do whatever they thought would be best. Everything was so beautiful! I absolutely loved my bouquet and the centerpieces at the reception. With having a destination wedding, I did a lot of emailing. Natalie was so helpful and quick to respond to even the smallest questions. Thank you A to Zinnias for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 03/02/2014
  • F

Fallon · Married on 02/15/2014

Absolutely amazing. They were so flexible, easy to work with, and made our wedding decor beautiful. Thank you so much for your wonderful ideas and execution.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 02/08/2014

The staff at A to Zinnias were absolutely amazing! I was so happy with how beautiful my bouquet, the alter pieces, escort table arrangement and the way they placed the florals on our cake. I am so thankful for there service and we were so impressed that we ordered additional flowers to be sent to our event coordinator as a thank you.

You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Judith · Married on 02/01/2014

Heidi and Natalie made it easy to plan all the floral choices. They listened and made wonderful flower suggestions. The final pieces were breath taking, and received many comments on the wedding day. The Bridal bouquet was stunning and unusual, as requested. The reception tables were glorious! Could not have been more pleased! Would definitely recommend A to Zinnias.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Tiana · Married on 12/15/2013

Great prices & my bouquet was perfect

Sent on 12/22/2013

Mattie · Married on 11/16/2013

I loved my flowers! They knew exactly what I was wanting! Heidi was such a dream to work with! She handled all of my questions immediately and made decisions so easy. They were very accomidating with design and pricing! I still can't get over my bouquet!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Janis · Married on 11/02/2013

We used A to Zinnias for our daughter's wedding. They provided the floral arrangements for the ceremony and wedding party, and for the reception at the Westin. We were very pleased with the service, the price and the results! Heidi had many excellent suggestions to offer, for special touches such as floral wreaths for the flower girls to wear, as well as the beautiful flower balls they carried. Everything was in place and perfect when we saw it - all parts of the order were exactly as promised. They are also very good at staying within the budget we had in mind, with no pressure to 'upgrade.' It is a pleasure to recommend them.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Samantha · Married on 11/01/2013

I cannot say enough great things about working with A to Zinnias! I worked with Heidi to design the perfect flowers for my wedding and to meet my individual needs! The flowers were beautiful and throughout the entire process, Heidi was a pleasure to work with! She's flexible, helpful, and very knowledgeable! We would recommend A to Zinnias to our closest of friends! Contact Heidi and she will work with you to meet your specific needs and create perfect arrangements for your special day!

Sent on 11/05/2013