A to Zinnias Reviews

A to Zinnias 5
A to Zinnias 6
A to Zinnias 7

Patti · Married on 03/25/2016

I have been so excited to write this review! We planned a destination wedding in Savannah and many months before, interviewed several florists. I knew the moment I met and sat down with Heidi that she would be my florist! I knew she could see my vision and would be able to bring that vision to life and boy...was I right!! Heidi, you exceeded my expectations and literally blew me away with your talent!! From the personal bouquets, to my bouquet, the boutonnières, the ceremony flowers and the exquisite reception flowers!!! You helped to create a magical fairy tale! Please know that my guests raved about your creations! It was far more beautiful than even I had imagined. So....thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for helping to make my day so memorable, beautiful and special! I adore you! XO

Sent on 04/05/2016

Tina · Married on 03/05/2016

A to Zinneas was prompt and reasonably priced. Planning a wedding remotely is rife with opportunity for missteps, and I was concerned about never having been to the store or met anyone in person. I communicated solely through email and photos of what I was looking for. My fears were completely unjustified. Not only was the staff responsive and kind, but my flowers showed up right on time and were STUNNING! The sweet ladies that delivered them were all smiles and it was a little flurry of joy when they came in carrying my vibrant and elegant bouquets:) Would definitely use this vendor again.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Heidi, Natalie, and Cate were all FANTASTIC!!! From the decision making process (I had no idea what colors or flowers I wanted) through the execution of the wedding... everything was perfect. They even replicated my grandmother's wedding bouquet, and I was able to present it to my grandfather in her memory right after the bouquet toss. I could not have been happier!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/17/2016

Natalie and the ladies at A to Zinnias were amazing! My schedule leading up to the wedding got very crazy and they were very prompt at responding to my emails and phone calls and working with MY schedule. Natalie went out of her way to make sure that she understood exactly what it was that I wanted and that everything stayed within our budget. She incorporated the ideas that I had and even helped me out with candles at the last minute. Our reception was absolutely breathtaking and they totally saved the day when we were having some difficulties with other vendors that we had chosen. I absolutely trust them and hope to have another occasion to use them in the future!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Robin · Married on 12/12/2015

Heidi at A to Zinnias was wonderful to work with and was very flexible and accommodating as we planned my daughter's wedding. The flowers were stunning! I have never seen a more beautiful bridal bouquet! We received many comments about how gorgeous it was. The colors were perfect. Everything was beautiful. I would highly recommend this business for any event you may have in this area. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Doug · Married on 12/04/2015

Heidi and A to Zinnia's provided the most incredible and beautiful flowers that we could have imagined. They were able to take our vision and turn it into a reality that couldn't have been more perfect. Heidi was even able to take differing opinions and choices and create beautiful solutions that made everyone happy. The boutonnieres, bouquets and flower girl headbands were simply gorgeous. I have no doubt A to Zinnia's will be able to take anyone's vision and turn it into the most incredible reality.m

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • User5619866 · 2+ years ago

A to Zinnias provided our wedding day flowers! They are so easy to work with from out of town. They are responsive, dependable, and are artists who provide quality floral designs. I told them what colors we wanted (cranberry, peach, and blush) and they created the most beautiful bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and pew hangers for us! The flower girl's head wreath made from pink tea roses was absolutely gorgeous! Our guests were highly complimentary of the floral decor! Using A to Zinnias for our wedding floral needs was one of the best decisions ever!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Heidi and her team were total professionals for our big day. I did not give her many flower requirements. I simply told her our colors and gave her artistic liberty. As a result, I received the most beautiful bridal bouquet and all the bridesmaids had amazing flowers, too. We chose ceremony pieces that could be flipped for double duty in the reception. The team came back and moved everything for us from the ceremony space to the reception venue. I was incredibly happy with the service and can't thank Heidi and her team enough for making our special day even more beautiful!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Bethany · Married on 10/03/2015

Our flowers were STUNNING! I can’t even remember how many compliments we got on them!!!!! The staff at A to Zinnias were able to make my visions of wedding flowers into life! HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Tirzah · Married on 09/06/2015

Natalie and the team at A to Zinnias were amazing. They provided beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with them. I originally reached out to them because a) their pictures were beautiful and b) they stressed how much they care about environmental sustainability, and that was important to me, too.

I could tell from talking to Natalie and from their website that they have a passion for beautiful flowers and that they are experts, so I wanted their expertise and sense of floral design to shine. And it did! I LOVED my bouquet. I wished I were local so I could have taken it home with me! I just told Natalie the wedding colors, what my dress looked like, the wedding location, that I wanted local/seasonal flowers (partially bc of cost and partially bc I wanted the flowers to feel Savannah-y), and gave her a couple of examples on Pinterest and Natalie and her team came up with bouquets and centerpieces that were even prettier than I could have imagined. They were also super flexible when we needed to add or change things in our orders and were able to work with me so that I could get flowers that I loved within my budget.

Everything was on time, clear, and professional. Wedding flowers in general turned out to cost more than I would have expected, but A to Zinnias was more affordable than a lot of the other people I looked at and they were just beautiful.

I highly recommend A to Zinnias.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2015

My wedding bouquet was so beautiful. They took the time to listen and send me photos to be sure I was getting exactly what I wanted! Great service. Everyone was raving over my flowers!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Karen · Married on 08/22/2015

They are totally amazing. Did the flowers for a formal rehearsal dinner and Heidi was great to work with. Flexible with time to meet with my son. Made great recommendations and delivered. Thank you for helping make the night perfect. A very happy customer!
    Karen Gaskins

Sent on 08/25/2015

Heidi and her team were so helpful and attentive... and the flowers were totally AMAZING! The day of the wedding, Heidi came to my hotel with my bouquet and waited for me to see the bouquet, amid hair and makeup chaos, because she wanted to make sure I loved it! This was so classy and meant so much to me. My wedding was a small destination wedding I put together with lots of care and her little detail made my day. Plus, all the decor was as discussed and just breathtaking. I highly recommend A to Zinnias!!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Megan · Married on 06/26/2015

The floral artistry of Natalie and her team at A to Zinnias is truly second to none. From the moment I first spoke with her about flowers for our late June 2015 wedding, I felt completely at ease with planning the floral decorations for our wedding. Natalie's warm personality and immense professionalism makes her a dream vendor to work with! She selected the most gorgeous flowers, had wonderful ideas for both the ceremony and reception, and was extremely accommodating about using the containers that I had purchased to be used for our centerpieces. She came so highly recommended that we used A to Zinnias for our rehearsal dinner flowers as well. We had them do everything from my bridal and bridesmaid bouqets to setting up the fireplace backdrop to our ceremony and everything turned out a thousand times more beautiful than I every could have imagined! Thank you so much for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 08/23/2015

mallori · Married on 06/13/2015

Heidi and her team really out did themselves for my wedding flowers. She was extremely kind throughout the planning and very helpful! Their work and service was phenomenal and made my wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Erica · Married on 06/06/2015

A to Zinnias really nailed it with my wedding flowers!!! I had told them I wanted something natural that flows with succulents and boy did I get exactly what I wanted and more!!! Words can not describe how beautiful the flowers were for my wedding. The peonies were the biggest and prettiest I had ever seen!!! If you want someone to design creative and elegant flower arrangements to make your event gorgeous then I highly recommend this florist!!!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Ashtin · Married on 06/04/2015

The flowers for my wedding were exquisite. A to Zinnias were a joy to work with. I met with Natalie, talked about my vision for the wedding and small budget, and they delivered more than I could have hoped! I really appreciated the honesty they gave me when I requested certain flowers and they told me what was going to work or not in reality even if that meant scaling back or going with a cheaper flower. They showed extreme integrity. They were very organized and easy to contact with any questions. My guests were floored by the beauty of the arrangements. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/23/2015

A to Zinnias did a fantastic job working within the budget that we set for flowers on our day. They worked closely with us to deliver exactly what we had envisioned. We could not be happier with the way it turned out. From our ceremony area to the brides bouquets everything looked great and was delivered as promised. Would recommend A to Azania!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Mark · Married on 05/17/2015

We had a rather modest budget for flowers but A to Zinnias do a wonderful job. Everything was beautiful, delivery was perfect, and worked with us to get the best value for the budget. I'm saving the best part for last...The flower crown that A to Zinnias made was just perfect, exactly what the bride asked for. Look at https://www.facebook.com/MsQuitoArtistry for pictures.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Jenna · Married on 05/02/2015

These ladies are the best! Our wedding flowers were beautiful and they did an amazing job! I worked with Heidi through email and these ladies were able to create such beautiful flowers for my wedding. I absolutely loved my bouquet, as well as the bouquets for the bridesmaids, corsages, boutonnieres and ceremony flowers! The staff was great the entire time, even when I made a last minute request, and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend them. They made our wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/02/2015

Heidi with A to Zinnias was just amazing! She made all of my visions become a reality! I honestly couldn't have asked for a more helpful, creative and sweet person to work with. He work was top quality and her creativity and amazing-ness showed in all of her work! And my BOUQUET! It was beyond perfect. I'm so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Katie · Married on 04/25/2015

Working with A to Zinnias was a fabulous experience. Heidi was so helpful in guiding me in choosing flowers and visualizing my theme. I wanted to do a southern, preppy theme. However, our venue was by a river so we wanted to incorporate that Savannah feel to it. We used lanterns, driftwood, oyster shells, candles, amaryllis and greenery on our tables to bring out the feeling and boy did it work! A to Zinnias also did our chuppa which was just stunning and so very special. They far exceeded their value as advisors and artists and we loved working with them!

Sent on 06/06/2015
  • BethandBlake

Beth · Married on 04/19/2015

A to Zinnias were an absolute dream to work with! We used them for our outdoor April Savannah wedding, and we could not have been happier with their quality or service! Our guest are still raving about how beautiful our arrangements were! We even had to deal with moving all the flowers indoors due to rain--not a problem for A to Zinnias! They were so accommodating and easy to work with. I gave Heidi my budget, my wedding colors, and the look I was going for, and she and her team did the rest. Let A to Zinnias bring your wedding vision to life! You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Annie · Married on 04/18/2015

The ladies at A to Zinnias were faaaaantastic to work with! The flowers were absolutely beautiful, they were very responsive in all the communication, had fantastic input, and were a great value for all that we got. I only got to meet with them in person one time and their shop is fantastic and they were able to shower me some samples that were like what I was looking for. I would highly recommend A to Zinnias to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2015

sara · Married on 04/11/2015

WOW!! There aren't enough words to describe how beautiful our wedding flowers were. A to Zinnias did an amazing job! I loved working with Natalie via many emails and finally got to meet her in person a couple days before our wedding. They are just the sweetest bunch of women! Natalie took a few pins I had on Pinterest and was able to create such beautiful bouquets, ceremony and cake flowers and reception centerpieces. I had so many compliments from our guests and our photographer said my bouquet was her most favorite ever. I appreciated the input and suggestions from A to Zinnias as I don't know a lot about flowers. I do know when flowers are gorgeous though and can happily say that ours were. Delivery was smooth and everything arrived when expected. A to Zinnias sure helped make our day perfect! My only regret is that I didn't have enough time with the flowers before we left on our honeymoon. :-)

Sent on 04/21/2015