A Time 4 Memories LLC. Reviews

18 | Salem, OR

18 Reviews for A Time 4 Memories LLC.

Angela · Married on 08/18/2013

Morgan is the BEST!!! There are so many things she did for my daughter and for her wedding. Morgan was a lifesaver and a calming device for my daughter. She is so organized, creative, thoughtful, calm, and amazing at what she does. We could not have had the most beatiful wedding we did without her. She made the planning and wedding day so much more than what we had envisioned. I would reccommend her to everyone. She worked so well with all our vendors and made sure things got done and my family was so impressed with her abilities and her friendliness. She is one in a million. If your a bride, then Morgan is the best investment you could make to have the best wedding ever!!!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Amy · Married on 08/03/2013

Hiring Morgan was the first and absolutely BEST decision we made when planning our wedding. I couldn't have done it without her and the day went PERFECTLY because of her and her team. I cannot recommend her enough. She is lovely and personable and at the same time incredibly professional. She gave me great advice as to whom to hire (and which vendors to stay away from) and was always right on. Morgan always responded quickly and thoroughly to all my questions and made all my worries seem small and dispatched problems quickly. She saved us money and time and was just invaluable throughout the planning process and ESSENTIAL the day of. She and her team did EVERYTHING the day of the wedding. All we had to do was show up, get married and enjoy the day. She is worth every penny for your peace of mind and for truly allowing you to enjoy your own wedding! She set everything up, coordinated all the other vendors, made everything run smoothly and then cleaned everything up afterwards. This was especially great since we had the wedding at our home. Working with her was an absolute pleasure and our wedding day was that much better for having her be a part of it!

Sent on 09/08/2013

I am very happy that I hired this company for my day of wedding coordination in July. Morgan was very pleasant and easy to communicate with - she understood what I wanted. Jessica was the actual coordinator for the day and she did a great job working with the vendors, dealing with unexpected mishaps, among other things. She went out of her way to ensure the day was great. I would definitely recommend their services to other brides!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Crea · Married on 06/23/2012

Morgan was absolutely amazing and the money we spent using her for our wedding coordinator was the best money we spent on the whole wedding!!! We instantly loved her when we did a phone interview- she totally understood our vision and carried it through perfectly. She was an amazing resource and each and every vendor we worked with thanked us for allowing them to work with her!!! We had a destination wedding and let Morgan to all the work--we had not and did not go to Oregon until the wedding, so we trusted Morgan for everything- from venue choice to catering to getting our flowers from the farmers market! She was super organized and always on top of things. At our wedding weekend, she was amazing, unobstrusive, and perfect. We had no idea if and how many emergencies came up for our wedding because we never heard about them. All our guests kept commenting on how unstressed we were--our response--of course! Morgan is taking care of everything!!! We (obviously) had her as the entire event coordinator, not just day of, and she was worth every cent! We could not have been any happier with her and recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2012

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2011

Morgan was amazing! She helped us through all the stages of planning a wedding, putting together all of our ideas into a wonderful event! My husband and I live across the country and Morgan was so accomidating, Skyping, going to meetings with my mom, and generally being totally on top of all the pieces of the wedding. Our wedding day was gorgeous and fun, Morgan really was everywhere all at once and made our New Years and wedding fabulous! I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding from Portland to the Coast, she is calm, professional, and a wonderful person to be such an integral part of your day!

Sent on 02/11/2012

Erin · Married on 11/05/2011

Morgan was an absolute dream to work with! My husband and I keep telling everyone that deciding to hire a wedding planner was the best idea we had! It made the day of so much more enjoyable. Morgan was professional, very with it and fun to work with. We would highly recommend her to anyone who is newly engaged.

Sent on 12/31/2011

Kristi · Married on 09/17/2011

At every step of our journey Morgan was there with ideas to not only save us money but to help make our day special and memorable. She consistently went above and beyond what we expected from her both personally and professionally. We feel blessed that not only is she a great event planner which we plan on using again for other events but that she has also became a dear friend. We highly recommend Morgan to anyone who is looking for someone who loves what they do and wants to make their event indeed memorable.

Sent on 10/08/2011
  • Oregon Bride

Lisa and Troy · Married on 09/04/2011

While I married the love of my life, this was not my first marriage. I knew I did not want the stress of being the "go to" person for all the things that may need to be addressed the day of the wedding. I did not want my friends/family dealing with it either. So, my fiance and I met with Morgan, fell in love with her, and did something we NEVER do...signed the contract and made the deposit right then and there. Morgan went above and beyond what she agreed to in that contract, she really went the extra mile. And having her there the day of the wedding, was like having a friend there....it was the most awesome day EVER and Morgan made sure that all my plans were carried out, vendors knew where to go etc. She was not suppose to deal with securing vendors, etc., this was something I had every intention of handling; however, at the last minute we decided we wanted some rental items. So, after a food tasting at our venu, Morgan went with us to the rental place and helped us pick out our items, as well as secure a discount. Did I mention that she drove from Salem to Eugene just to see me in my wedding gown and go home :) Yes, we are thrilled to have had Morgan there as a coordinator and a friend.

Sent on 09/09/2011

Susan · Married on 08/06/2011

Morgan is an amazing, patient, organized, talented, resourseful, creative and affordable wedding planner. Hiring her was the best thing that my husband and I did for our daughter's wedding. She made sure that everything went smoothly, even saving the day by repairing the broken zipper of one of the bridesmaids before the ceremony! We hired her as a day of planner, and she made it possible to enjoy our daughter's wedding and feel like guests and not have to worry about anything.
    Thank you Morgan for making our daughter's wedding day perfect!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2011

Morgan is amazing. If you want a flawless wedding, with a professional, fun loving person, you should go with Morgan. The best money we spent on our entire wedding was having Morgan be our "Day of Planner". She wasn't just our day of planner she helped me when I was stressed, she came to our rehearsal dinner and went out of her way to work REALLY hard the day of the wedding. I had not one stress in the world on the day of our wedding, it was perfect thanks to Morgan. You will come to realize that all your hard work will be actualized by your vendors, so picking the right ones is very important, Morgan is the best of the best!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Harmony · Married on 06/18/2011

Morgan was the perfect addition to the planning process and the wedding day. Had I know the value she would add, I would have hired her for the bigger planning package rather than just the day of of. She exceeded every expectation. I would leave a planning meeting with her more focused, more comfortable and excited for the wedding. I would always receive timely follow-ups in which Morgan had already completed everything we discussed and more. She is a gem!

On the day of the wedding, Morgan made the experience so much easier and fun for both my husband and I. We couldn't have asked for
    someone better to coordinate our day. Beyond the questions she easily
    handled from other vendors, family members, guests, etc. and the behind the scenes action that I didn't even have to notice, Morgan's calming presence really kept me focused, happy, and able to enjoy the day.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Kristi · Married on 05/28/2011

Morgan with A Time 4 memoris was truly amazing. We weren't sure we wanted to hire a day-of coordinator, but her prices were extremely reasonable and my mom pushed for it. We couldn't have been happier with hiring Morgan. She met with us several times, arranged a schedule of the day for us and for the vendors, walked us through the rehearsal, and made sure everything went according to plan on the wedding day. She even fixed a mis-communication between the caterer and myself and we ended up with free appetizers!
    I didn't have to do a thing or worry about the vendors working with each other. My wedding day was relaxing, beautiful, and everything ran smoothly - thanks to Morgan!
    I have a another friend getting married in the Portland area, who is paying twice what I paid for a day-of coordinator, and who isn't getting NEARLY the attention and help before the wedding that Morgan gave us.

Sent on 07/29/2011
  • F

Jessica · Married on 02/18/2011

Morgan was invaluable to me for my wedding. At first I was going to try and do it all. I am pretty independent and like to do things myself. I mean how hard could it really be? But as the time drew closer to my wedding day suddenly things just started to pile up. I never even considered how many small details go into a wedding. Morgan’s presence and confidence contributed to a sense of peace to the happiest day of my life, not only for me, but for my mom as well. When a hard question or uncertainty in the weeks before would come up, I can’t tell you how many times I heard my mother say, “I am so happy you’re here.” She contacted the caterer, the florist, the venue and even helped me find an amazing bakery for my cake. We were not able to set up the venue for the ceremony and reception until the morning of the wedding and the only question I had to answer was which cake topper I wanted on top of my cake. How amazing is that? She had everything so organized I doubt anything could have gone wrong. She was my Fairy Godmother and made all my dreams come true.
    ~ Jessica Carbone (Wedding February 18th,2011 West Salem Foursquare Church)

Sent on 03/20/2011

Allison · Married on 07/18/2010

I only have exceptional things to say about Morgan! Our venue did not have a wedding coordinator so we hired Morgan to help us with day of coordinating. At first we were annoyed that the venue didn't provide this service but now I am so grateful because as a result we had a MUCH better wedding with Morgan. I can't imagine what it would have been like to pull off that big of an event without her. We had complete trust that she would take care of everything and she did. She went above our expectations on everything. Our family and friends are still commenting on how great she was and I will rave about her to anyone willing to listen :)

Many people in the wedding business are there to make as much money as possible and we felt taken advantage of by many vendors. Morgan was different from our first meeting with her. She does this because she loves it and truly wants to make your wedding wonderful. As I said earlier, she went above and beyond, from arranging a string quartet, managing the vendors, meeting with us several times before the wedding, set-up and clean-up, making sure that we had everything that we wanted, I could go on and on....

I haven't talked to anyone yet who didn't have something that went wrong at their wedding or wished that something was different. We didn't! Or, at least, Morgan took care of everything so we were unaware of problems and everything got fixed. She allowed us to relax and actually enjoy our friends and family and most importantly each other. And best of all, besides being exceptional at her job, she is just very enjoyable to work with.

Immediately after our wedding, both my husband and I said that hiring Morgan was the best money we spent throughout the entire process.

Sent on 08/31/2010

What can I say about Morgan, to sum it up in one word FANTASTIC. She is so well priced, and has this aura about her that calms you down. I didn't feel stressed one bit. She helped us stay on track, and told us what needed to be done. The day of went so smoothly with her and her assistant. I can't recommend her enough. We purchased the full planning package, which was worth every penny!!!!! We love her!!!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Alex · Married on 07/26/2014

We hired Morgan to handle day of coordination for our reception and our reception would not have been possible if not for Morgan! She made sure we provided her all of the information, including information we never would have thought of to provide! She made sure that we didn't know a single thing that went sideways and from our perspective it was a fairly tale day! Both of us and all of our family were able to enjoy the day without worrying about setting up anything at the reception site or dealing with nuances during the reception!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Catherine · Married on 07/20/2013

For a day of coordinator, I was beyond thrilled with the results I got from Amy and Morgan. They were willing to meet with me on several occasions before the wedding, provided a layout for our venue as well as made sure my wedding day ran smoothly. Couldn't have done it with out them.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Melinda · Married on 07/04/2013

3.0
      2.0

If I had written this review immediately after the wedding, it would have been rated as a 4 or a 5. My wedding was a 5 day destination wedding, so we really needed someone wonderful to handle all the details as we live overseas. Morgan has a wonderful personality that immediately puts you at ease and from the first phone call, we absolutely loved her. The beginning of the process and first few months went great, but then we had periods where we couldn't reach her. Once that was sorte, everything was pretty smooth. During our wedding week, there were only some minor issues with coordination of family dinners where the restaurant didn't know we were coming for the first dinner and the second dinner did not have food prepped for vegetarians, which was most of the family party. The restaurant was able to work something out, but even though I was assured everything was arranged, it was clear something had gone wrong in the communication between Morgan and the restaurant.

On the wedding day, everything went great and Morgan worked non-stop throughout the week, despite being several months pregnant. She was a calming influence who made sure that I didn't have to worry about anything on the big day.

Unfortunately, our main problem occurred after the wedding. We booked some additional services with Morgan as part of the package which included taking my wedding dress for gown preservation and then having it shipped. As we left for our honeymoon directly afterwards, this seemed like the safest way to handle the dress. In August, I had one email from Morgan and Amy saying that my dress was dropped off and should be done in 2 - 4 months. Now 8 months later, I still do not have a dress, and no one from the company will return my calls or emails to tell me where it was sent. This is very unprofessional for a company that should know how important a wedding dress is to the bride, before and after the wedding.

Sent on 03/25/2014