A Ticket To Paradise Reviews

7 | Crystal Lake, IL

7 Reviews for A Ticket To Paradise

• Hannah

Hannah N. · Married on 01/11/2020

Managed our destination wedding logistics flawlessly

Darcy was a pleasure to work with! Her communication was clear and quick always, she coordinated the travel and booking of 50 guests for our Punta Cana destination wedding, helped us select a resort giving us info and price quotes, got my husband and I compensated for our entire stay, created our wedding website, and even researched and communicated with the private venue we eventually selected for our wedding. She was totally amazing and made the entire process so easy for me! I felt very relaxed planning because I knew I had an expert on my side and could direct all guests’ questions to her. They all loved having her help! She helped me every step of the way and I really can’t recommend her services highly enough!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Heather · Married on 05/20/2017

I'm going to be married this May 20th in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. My friend referred me to Darcy with A Ticket to Paradise. Having someone else coordinate all of my guests travel was a HUGE weight off my shoulders. She set them all up with there flights and room booking. She worked directly with my wedding coordinator in the Dominican to help make arrangements. She was VERY quick to respond with any questions or concerns I had and always put me at ease. If anyone is looking to have a destination wedding and needs a 'get things done' kind of lady, Darcy is your girl!

Terri · Married on 06/24/2016

There are not enough "Stars" to describe "A Ticket to Paradise. Neither my guests or myself had to do anything. They were beyond helpful and professional. I never realized how difficult it was to plan a wedding out of the country. Darcy spent endless hours, days, weeks and months making our day beyond perfect. All communication was narrowed down thru her and zero pressure or stress on myself. A Ticket to Paradise handled everything, flights, rooms, food, excursions, flowers, hair, makeup, music, and everything else needed for the perfect wedding. I appreciated the blunt honesty and truth when I would come up with unrealistic and unaffordable ideas. If you are considering a Wedding, A Ticket to Paradise is the only place I would recommend.

Grace · Married on 05/20/2016

I wanted to enjoy my wedding and vacation without having to worry about it and that is exactly what I got. They made sure everything was taken care of before I left so nothing was left when I got there. My destination wedding guest total was 31 people and no one had any issues with travel or hotel. I am so glad I went with them and will choose them again for my future vacation bookings!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2015

Darcy and her team made our wedding planning experience SO MUCH easier for a very minimal cost. She helped us select the venue (no travel necessary, we just gave her a general idea of our must haves for location & details), she set up our wedding website, emailed all of our guests the save the date and handled all of the travel planning for anyone who went through her agency to book. The setting up of the website and dealing with our guests questions and concerns up until the wedding was well worth the cost. I felt that we were in good hands, since Darcy is a very straightforward person. She took the guess work out of planning a wedding from far away!
    Besides the planning stages (which was a huge undertaking) she made the communication and transition to our onsite resort wedding coordinator seamless. We had a couple guest related issues while in Mexico and Darcy made sure that nothing impacted me (the bride) or the wedding itself. Honestly, I can't say enough good things. There is no BS with this company as a wedding planner and travel agent. She cuts the nonsense and handles her brides and travelers. We most recently used a Ticket to Paradise to book our 1 year anniversary trip and again, it was flawless. Thanks for making our wedding memorable for us and our 90+ guests! Everyone still raves about it!!

Lea · Married on 11/01/2013

Me and my husband used a ticket to paradise to plan our destination wedding and I couldn't have been more thrilled with everything. It was always so easy to get in touch with her anytime I needed something. Whenever I had questions if she couldn't answer them she got a hold of the resort right away. She made planning a destination wedding trip for over 40 people painless and ended up finding the most perfect resort for what I was looking for in punta Cana. I couldn't have done it without a ticket to paradise. Highly recommend this business!!!

• #TeamShyle

Shannon · Married on 12/11/2016

2.0
      0.5
      0.5
      2.5
      1.5

We used her as she was referred to us. The only reason why you would actually use a her as your travel agent is if you do not know where your going to have your destination wedding. Since we did, she really did nothing that we couldn't do except charge our guests more (and us) and many of my family members were taken aback by her unnecessarily rude behavior. She didn't even include flight tickets in what she offered our guests. They still had to do that on their own. They were better off going straight through Apple Vacations like we did the year before. All in one package and no headache to deal with in between.

Sent on 12/19/2016

A Ticket To Paradise's reply:

Shannon
    I am sorry my service level did not meet your expectation. It is always my aim to please every customer and I will use this experience as a learning tool.