S2 Creative Weddings Reviews

4 | Lawrenceville, GA

4 Reviews for S2 Creative Weddings

The · Married on 05/28/2018

A Tall Woman's Production is absolutely amazing and professional. They are indeed flexible and have the expertise to make recommendations and suggestions when necessary to be sure the final product is superb.
    As Officiants for over 10 years, we've worked with many vendors and can honestly say A Tall Woman's Production is without a doubt among the top videographers in the metro Atlanta area. We have worked with them on several occasions; and their commitment to excellence is evident. Rachel and Tony are very detailed and are committed to provide services of excellent quality and value. As they work with other vendors, they do so in such a way that fosters a very professional team-ship with all. Their response is immediate whether it's an appointment for consultation or an already contracted client requesting changes. I highly recommend A Tall Woman's Production for your Wedding, Birthday or any special occasion.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Stacy · Married on 03/17/2018

My fiance and I were referred to A Tall Woman Production and best decision we ever made in hiring them. The team were very professional and arrived on time. They were very responsive with my follow ups and our video came out great. The prices were worth it.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Tora · Married on 09/30/2017

The team was awesome and made my wedding day such a memorable and amazing day! The sheer attention to detail and punctuality to make sure my needs were met in an efficient and timely manner were most important and made it so I did not have to stress the day of! I’ve already been telling my friends and family to use A Tall Woman’s Production for their weddings and events!

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • I

Irene · Married on 09/23/2017

This team were very professional, on time and offered great service.I will definitely refer to the next couple.

Sent on 12/14/2017