A Stylish Soiree Reviews

A Stylish Soiree 5
A Stylish Soiree 6
A Stylish Soiree 7

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2007

Becca and Kerrie helped make my wedding day truly A Stylish Soiree. From our very first meeting until the last boutonniere was pinned on, I was so impressed by the girls' professionalism and creativity. They were able to take my random thoughts, magazine clippings and hopes, dreams and wishes to create a look that was modern, elegant and completely distinctive. And perhaps most importantly to a bride on a budget, they were able to create a beautiful floral design all within my means.

Sent on 08/05/2008

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2013

Chloe was our Month of Wedding coordinator. We met with a couple coordinators but I didn't feel I "clicked" with them. Then we met Chloe and I felt she really understood what we wanted/needed. We got married on a farmhouse front lawn that wasn't a traditional wedding venue space. It was a huge undertaking. Chloe's guidance during the wedding was invaluable. She definitely made sure the vendors were in order, had all the wedding party members informed and offered great advice. Our wedding day ran without a hitch (to my knowledge... the way it should be.) We have great memories from our wedding day, big thanks to Chloe!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Alison · Married on 10/05/2013

We used A Stylish Soiree for our flowers in our wedding on October 5. Kerrie was able to understand exactly the look and feel I was going for. I knew that my flowers were one of the top items for our wedding that was most important to me - so I was very specific about what I wanted. She nailed it! Not only did they provide flowers, but also some beautiful vases and candle lighting all over our reception. It was so special! Thank you Kerrie for all you did for us!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Beth · Married on 10/11/2008

3.5

I wasn't sure what I wanted on the wedding day when I initially met with Becca and Kerrie and they were very willing to brainstorm with me to come up with what turned out to be absolutely perfect on the wedding day. They were willing to work within my budget, which was of great importance to me. I loved every arrangement and the attention to detail was so appreciated. I would recommend A Stylish Soiree to any bride.

Sent on 10/27/2008

rosemarie · Married on 11/21/2015

I can't say enough about how great it was working with Kerrie and Chloe at "A Stylish Soiree" They helped make my daughters wedding truly remarkable. The flowers were exquisite and Kerrie went out of her way to find the most beautiful burgundy peonies I have ever seen. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were at the church and reception. Chloe made the month of the wedding flow like clockwork. The day of the wedding was perfectly organized and her calm and reassuring demeanor was wonderful for my daughter and the wedding party. They were always available any time we had a question or just needed a suggestion. They were great with cost saving tips, vendor recommendations, or just sound advice. I can't recommend them more highly.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Ariana · Married on 12/31/2013

3.0

The setting A Stylish Soiree created for our wedding was beautiful!!! I was blown away at how elegant and perfect everything looked. I did not get married at a church and the transformation they did on the promenade at the hotel where we got married was amazing! I was stunned when the doors opened for me to walk down the aisle and I really wished I could have stopped to look at it for a few minutes! :) I only met with Kerrie once but she was super cool and easy going. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Rivka · Married on 01/14/2012

The Chuppah that was bujlt for our wedding was beyond what I imagined it would look like. It was breath taking and elegant. Everything about all of our arrangements was simple, yet elegant. Kerrie was able to envision exactly what I wanted. We got so many compliments from people who had their daughters wedding and did extravegant arrangements that blocked views and were over done. They didn't realize the value of simple elegance.

The only complant I have is the mother corsages were weak. They petals fell off before the mom's ever walked down the aisle, so whatever flower we had was not a good choice for corsage.

Sent on 02/06/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2008

Becca and her team have great ideas and keep a calm, cool manner about them that would make any bride and groom feel at ease. We really appreciated their down-to-earth attitude and healthy perspective on what makes a great wedding.
    They will take excellent care of you and inspire you to have the best wedding possible.

Sent on 07/16/2008

andi · Married on 08/23/2013

4.2

Flowers were beautiful. Kerrie got our vision at the first meeting and delivered. You don't know what it is all going to look like until you show up and it was beautiful. She helped us with budget and wasn't pushy with her ideas yet took the load off because she knew what we wanted and executed.

Sent on 08/28/2013

3.0

A Stylish Soiree did a great job with our wedding flowers! I made all my own centerpieces, but I paid them to help set up and add some of their own stuff, and everything looked amazing!! They did a fabulous job, and I was very pleased with how everything turned out.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Shannon · Married on 09/23/2017

3.8
      2.5

We hired Chloe as our month of coordinator and Kerrie for flowers. On the day of the wedding, Chloe was invaluable. She kept everything running very smoothly and in a timely fashion. She made a very comprehensive schedule for us. We didn't have any vendor mishaps and I truly didn't have to deal with anything on the day of our wedding which was ideal. She also came through big time when we had a last minute DJ cancellation and found us a killer DJ. Kerrie was easy to work with on flowers and the arrangements turned out exactly how I had envisioned them. Where they lost some points with me was on professionalism. Kerrie had forwarded me an email with their comments attached where they had been complaining about me. It wasn't completely appreciated for someone you're hoping to alleviate some stress from you. All in all, they did an amazing job and I would still recommend them.

Sent on 10/26/2017

3.8
      3.5

Beautiful work! Our ceremony and reception looked amazing with the flowers they provided.
    At times, it was difficult to communicate through email.

Sent on 06/18/2014

logan · Married on 05/17/2008

2.0
      3.0

They have great concepts but were not implemented. I was specific about color choices and went with them to select flowers. In the end (maybe some flowers weren't available) the colors were not what I wanted (they were a variation but I stated no pink and there was). Many of the boutineers/bouquets fell apart. Their handwork was not what I expected. I've been trying to contact them since my wedding and they have not been too responsive and I feel like they cast me aside.

Sent on 07/09/2008

A Stylish Soiree's reply:

Unfortunately, this comment is entirely not true. We are very upset that this bride would feel this way. We did not bring pink flowers to her wedding. We also took her to our wholesale florist to view the flowers we were using prior to her wedding. We used all of the flowers that she saw. We apologize if our vision did not end up being what she expected, but we did everything that we were supposed to do. We absolutely did not cast her aside. In fact, the last communication we had with her was us leaving her a voicemail, and she did not respond.
  • User2120432 · 2+ years ago

2.8
      2.5

I was so excited about using A Stylish Soiree for my wedding but if it to do over I would probably choose a different florist. While the flowers were beautiful and fresh the service did not meet my expectations.

On the day of my wedding the wedding party arrangements were all on the wrong boxes and so the wrong groomsmen, FOB and FOG were wearing the in correct boutonnieres (that is until I re-organized them myself) and not to mention they forget to make of the flower girl bouquets. So they created a last minute bouquet that was ½ the size of the other flower girls.

Also the person that delivered the flowers to the hotel had no idea about the order or what was missing so my wedding coordinator had to pull out the contract and show exactly what I ordered. Not the kind of stress I wanted on my wedding day.

Thank goodness I had a brooch bouquet created by my lovely mother than turn out amazing for all of my photos.

Sent on 11/30/2012